Mythic High O+A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Mythic High O+A

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 28, 2020 4:02 pm

Jayna Robin Smith- f- she/her- 17- bi, open- werewolf- alpha female- b + w cat Tomm- @school- Tags: Bast; open

The werewolf girl shook out her pink tipped raven hair. Her raven wolfs ears twitched and raven tail wagged a bit as she sat. Her tail flicked against the chair, then stopped. She snorted as Bast beckoned her...saying “What do you want?”

She then looked up as the bell rang again, sighing in relief. She wouldn’t have to deal with the Neko after all... “Next class,” she muttered simply to Bast, then got her stuff. She hurried off to her English class, and knew Robin would be at his.

Robin Adams- m- he/him she/her- 16- likes boys, open- werewolf- omega- dog Flint- @school- Tags: open

He combed through short tan hair, brown ears twitching a bit and brown tail flicking. He blinked heterochromatic eyes. He finished up at second period. He hurried to his next class, sophomore English, and wished he were in Jayna’s...

Laurel Ramoth Evans- f- she/her- 18- lesbian, open- witch- bunny Boo- @school- Tags: Bonnie Adler; open

The ginger-and-brown haired witch hummed as she played with her wavy hair, blinking green eyes. She heard the bell and sighed... “Gotta go,” she said and hurried to Magic and potions class. She finished there then hurried to science.

She hummed as she made it through that class, then left. Her next class was math, and she hurried to get there.

Sora Ame Soka- f- she/her- 15- bi, crush is Maria- Neko- ferret Rona- @school- Tags: Maria; open

She hummed as her ears twitched and tail swayed. She sighed as she hurried off to first period...She then went to her second period. She finished up there and hurried off. Her next class was math, and she liked the one teaching it.

Lonny W Matthews- m- 15, acts 10 or 12- straight, Izzy- werewolf- Other- rat Mortimer- @school- Tags: Izzy; open

The blonde haired boy hummed and giggled as his ears twitched. He sighed as the bell rang. He waved to Izzy...He trotted to math.

Doe (who knows why) Williams- f- 12- bi, open- witch x human- Jett the black tri Mini Aussie Corgi- @school- Tags: x

The witch human girl hummed as she got to her math class and sat. She finished up there. She grabbed her stuff. She headed to science.

Mari Takaya- m to f trans- she/her- 18- bi- Zion- Neko x human- white kitty Camio- @school- Tags: Zion

The tanned skinned girl tugged her ribbon gently again. She shook her gray haired head, golden eyes now on Zion once again. She nodded to Azin a moment, with a gentle sigh. She then looked to Zion again, tilting her head. She shrugged a bit. She then nodded some.

She looked to Azin next, when he spoke up to her, and seemed to be trying to smooth things. She simply gave him a nod too. She took the schedules and looked then over. “Science for Azin, and Literature for Zion?” she asked to make sure. She smiled a bit. “I have art next,” she mentioned.

Singerr- m- he/him- 18- bi- Fran- human x witch- turtle/otter- @school- Tags: Fran; open

The brownish haired male hummed as he looked at the girl. He sighed as he nodded to her. “See ya,” he said. He headed for his next class. It was English class.

Mou Zinyi- 16- m- he/him- bi, crush is Merlyn- werewolf- stand in Beta, wants actual Beta- no pets- @school- Tags: Mau; open

The tall dark gray haired male had nudged his sister, Marr. She’d huffed at him then they were scolded by mom. The family ate breakfast, Marr hurrying to her college after. The brown eyed, black eared and tailed boy had then transformed. He’d hurried Mau and Larka along. The dark gray, black, and minimally off white wolf had then taken off.

He had waited at the first crosswalk for them then, though. He’d wagged his tail as he trotted alongside them then. He’d gotten his stuff and gone to English class. Now, he headed to History and slipped in, taking a seat.

Mau Zinyi- 14- m- he/him she/her- homo, crush maybe Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet- @school- Tags: Mou; open

The short statured male had eaten breakfast with the family. He’d put the harness on Larka when Mou had barked to him. Then he heard the wolf take off...He’d huffed to himself a bit, shaking his head as he and his red and white dog followed. He hummed now as they left History class. He let her move him along to English, where they both sat down.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aniki » Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 pm

𝚉𝚒𝚘𝚗 & 𝙰𝚣𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚎
Seniors // Hallway // Tags: Mari Takaya

Azin let out a sigh of relief knowing that once again he was able to talk his brother out of trouble. Zion could take after himself just well, but he didn't have the best people skills. Sure they were better than him yet he has the biggest case of foot-in-mouth disease that he had ever seen.

"Yes, that is correct." Azin nodded giving Mari a small smile. "Just point us in the right direction and we should be able to figure it out from there. I don't want to hold you back so you'll be late."

Zion watched his brother talking to Mari. Sure, he probably didn't approach Mari the 'correct' way, but it got the job done. When she looked at him to confirm that he was indeed asking about his English/Literature class.
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri May 29, 2020 8:27 pm

Bastiel "Bast" Korn | Neko | Location: Science | Tagging: Jayna

Bast scoffed at Jayna.
"I was just trying to offer you a seat, geez. No need to be so cranky about my generosity, but if you wanna stick to being stuck up that's-" The bell rang and Jayna disappeared, leaving Bast to roll her eyes. "Werewolves. Acting strong in packs, but single them out and they're such cowards." She said, before picking up her notebooks and sliding them into her bag. Straightening she followed after the werewolf and tapped her on the shoulder with a wide smile. "Did you forget that we have English together?" She said to the werewolf. "Since we're walking in the same direction, I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions? Unless you don't have the time to lower yourself to talk to someone outside of your species." She asked, her eyes glinting.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri May 29, 2020 8:40 pm

Merlyn Banks | Witch Human | Location: The Hallway| Tagging: Open

Merlyn had returned to class just before the bell rang, his head slightly cooler than when he'd left it. Avoiding the teacher's gaze, he gathered his belongings into his backpack and headed to his next class: math. Math was reliable, unlike the never-changing policies of his school. Well, maybe he would be the one to change it. He doubted he could do anything on his own, but maybe he could find others that were like-minded. Maybe... He'd be able to get enough others involved that he could stage some sort of protest! And then the school would have to let him in!

After all, had his mother not spent time teaching him enchantments and how to mix a proper potion? Sure, he might not be a proper Witch, but he was witch enough! He moved through the hallways towards his math class, his brows furrowed in concentration as he considered the idea. How would he find members to join the protest? How would he organize it? When would he find the time between classes? All these thoughts clouded his mind as he stalked down the hallway, and in being distracted he had no idea who he was going to run into, until he'd already done so.

"Gah! Oh, uh, sorry!"
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:33 am

Jayna Robin Smith- f- she/her- 17- bi, open- werewolf- alpha female- b + w cat Tomm- @school- Tags: Bast

The werewolf girl shook out her pink tipped raven hair. Her raven wolfs ears twitched and raven tail flicked a bit. She sighed a bit as she walked, hoping Robin would be okay...He always complains about being younger, wanting to be in her classes. Nothing they can do about it, though. She jumped a little as she was tapped, turning to see Bast...She huffed a bit, saying “Maybe I did...” She definitely wished she could forget Bast, or not have to deal with her. She ignored the off-hand (or whatever) comment, shaking her head. “Yeah, what?” she asked.

Robin Adams- m- he/him she/her- 16- likes boys, open- werewolf- omega- dog Flint- @school- Tags: open

He combed through short tan hair, brown ears twitching a bit and brown tail flicking. He blinked heterochromatic eyes. He finished up at second period. He hurried to his next class, sophomore English, and wished he were in Jayna’s...

Laurel Ramoth Evans- f- she/her- 18- lesbian, open- witch- bunny Boo- @school- Tags: Bonnie Adler; open

The ginger-and-brown haired witch hummed as she played with her wavy hair, blinking green eyes. She heard the bell and sighed... “Gotta go,” she said and hurried to Magic and potions class. She finished there then hurried to science.

She hummed as she made it through that class, then left. Her next class was math, and she hurried to get there.

Sora Ame Soka- f- she/her- 15- bi, crush is Maria- Neko- ferret Rona- @school- Tags: Maria; open

She hummed as her ears twitched and tail swayed. She sighed as she hurried off to first period...She then went to her second period. She finished up there and hurried off. Her next class was math, and she liked the one teaching it.

Lonny W Matthews- m- 15, acts 10 or 12- straight, Izzy- werewolf- Other- rat Mortimer- @school- Tags: Izzy; open

The blonde haired boy hummed and giggled as his ears twitched. He sighed as the bell rang. He waved to Izzy...He trotted to math.

Doe (who knows why) Williams- f- 12- bi, open- witch x human- Jett the black tri Mini Aussie Corgi- @school- Tags: x

The witch human girl hummed as she got to her math class and sat. She finished up there. She grabbed her stuff. She headed to science.

Mari Takaya- m to f trans- she/her- 18- bi- Zion- Neko x human- white kitty Camio- @school- Tags: Zion

The tanned skinned girl wanted to play with her hair. She shook her head at herself, scolding herself a bit. She looked up as she heard the one male let out a sigh. She tilted her head a moment, then blinked golden eyes.

She couldn’t help but smile back at the other student. She shook her head again when he mentioned just pointing out the direction. She said “It’s really not a problem, but okay.” She then pointed them in the right direction, before saying “See you.”

Singerr- m- he/him- 18- bi- Fran- human x witch- turtle/otter- @school- Tags: Fran; open

The brownish haired male hummed as he looked at the girl. He sighed as he nodded to her. “See ya,” he said. He headed for his next class. It was English class.

Mou Zinyi- 16- m- he/him- bi, crush is Merlyn- werewolf- stand in Beta, wants actual Beta- no pets- @school- Tags: Mau; open

The tall dark gray haired male had nudged his sister, Marr. She’d huffed at him then they were scolded by mom. The family ate breakfast, Marr hurrying to her college after. The brown eyed, black eared and tailed boy had then transformed. He’d hurried Mau and Larka along. The dark gray, black, and minimally off white wolf had then taken off.

He had waited at the first crosswalk for them then, though. He’d wagged his tail as he trotted alongside them then. He’d gotten his stuff and gone to English class, then history. Now, he headed to his third period quick as possible.

Mau Zinyi- 14- m- he/him she/her- homo, crush maybe Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet- @school- Tags: Mou; open

The short statured male had eaten breakfast with the family. He’d put the harness on Larka when Mou had barked to him. Then he heard the wolf take off...He’d huffed to himself a bit, shaking his head as he and his red and white dog followed. He hummed now as they left English class. He let her move him along to third period, and sat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun May 31, 2020 1:32 pm

Russel Darling: Male, 17, Werewolf, Tags: Open

Walking down the corridors of the school, it all seemed so quiet. He had just gone into the bathroom to touch up his bright green eyeliner and eyeshadow, but coming out seemed a lot different than coming in. It all seemed as if it was staged, like someone else was pulling the strings...
Forget Rebecca. It echoed in his mind. Russel went to his locker and put his makeup away, grabbing his next period's supplies in their place. He came to this new school to avoid her, not to reminisce on her mistakes. Russel wanted peace, not war. Thinking about that, he bumped harshly into someone without him knowing it.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 31, 2020 3:19 pm

Just going to drop this here:

Wanyin Amiya- both- she/her, he/him- 17- bi, will crush on a boy- human- 3 dogs (Sunshine Loki and Thor)- @school- Tags: open, or maybe Russel

The long haired young one hummed as he ate breakfast with his family. He’s going by male pronouns today, by the way. He hurried to finish, then checked his bag. His black hair swayed a bit as he stood up, part of it pulled back in a band. The Chinese Japanese crossbreed rubbed his forehead. The little red dot there stood out. He hurried off to school, humming quietly the whole way. He gasped as he nearly ran into someone else, or actually did, or someone else did.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun May 31, 2020 3:22 pm

Russel Darling: Male, 17, Werewolf, Tags: Wanyin

Russel sputtered as he pushed the now noticeable boy back. "Gah!! I'm so sorry!" He gasped. He gathered his materials hastily as Russel recollected himself. "I'm so sorry, I'm new here, and, well-" He trailed off to the point he forgot what he was talking about.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 31, 2020 3:50 pm

Jayna Robin Smith- f- she/her- 17- bi, open- werewolf- alpha female- b + w cat Tomm- @school- Tags: Bast

The werewolf girl shook out her pink tipped raven hair. Her raven wolfs ears twitched and raven tail flicked a bit. She sighed a bit as she walked, hoping Robin would be okay...He always complains about being younger, wanting to be in her classes. Nothing they can do about it, though. She jumped a little as she was tapped, turning to see Bast...She huffed a bit, saying “Maybe I did...” She definitely wished she could forget Bast, or not have to deal with her. She ignored the off-hand (or whatever) comment, shaking her head. “Yeah, what?” she asked.

-out for now-

The tanned skinned girl wanted to play with her hair. She shook her head at herself, scolding herself a bit. She looked up as she heard the one male let out a sigh. She tilted her head a moment, then blinked golden eyes.

She couldn’t help but smile back at the other student. She shook her head again when he mentioned just pointing out the direction. She said “It’s really not a problem, but okay.” She then pointed them in the right direction, before saying “See you.”

Mou Zinyi- 16- m- he/him- bi, crush is Merlyn- werewolf- stand in Beta, wants actual Beta- no pets- @school- Tags: Mau; Merlyn

The tall dark gray haired male twitched black ears and tail as he walked. His brown eyes looked about, though he was thinking of Mau. He tried not to worry about the boy so much...He hummed quietly and tried to order his thoughts then. He shook his head a couple times, as well. He continued to hum, so lost in thought himself he didn’t notice the other boy...Therefore, they collided and he gasped. He heard the apology, looking up and saying “N-No, I’m to blame too.”

The short statured male had eaten breakfast with the family. He’d put the harness on Larka when Mou had barked to him. Then he heard the wolf take off...He’d huffed to himself a bit, shaking his head as he and his red and white dog followed. He hummed now as they left English class. He let her move him along to third period, and sat.

Wanyin Amiya- both- she/her, he/him- 17- bi, will crush on a boy- human- 3 dogs (Sunshine Loki and Thor)- @school- Tags: Russel

The long haired young one squeaked a bit, shaking out his long hair. He heard the apology, and shook his head a bit. He grabbed his own stuff, reorganizing it fast. “It’s fine, but what’s your name?” he asked, head going into a bit of a tilt there.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun May 31, 2020 4:21 pm

Russel Darling: Male, 17, Werewolf, Tags: Wanyin

Russel paused, getting a full look of the boy. His smile wavered as he was trying not to blush. "It's Russel. Russel Darling," He purred happily. His ears flopped and tail wagged, showing how intrigued he was by the boy in front of Russel.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me