Mythic High O+A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Mythic High O+A

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:32 pm

Jayna Robin Smith- f- she/her- 17- bi, open- werewolf- alpha female- b + w cat Tomm- @school- Tags: Bast

The werewolf girl shook out her pink tipped raven hair. Her raven wolfs ears twitched and raven tail flicked a bit. She snorted a bit as she thought Yeah, well there’s people who don’t like them... She kept her- self from rolling her eyes. She shook her head a couple of times. She stared right back at the Neko girl, ears going back...She tried not to show the female anger, but it was hard. That’s probably what Bast wanted though, to see her angry. She wagged just the tip of her tail though, a warning. She looked disgusted being called sugar by her...She actually did growl when the other female brought up the omegas. “If you think it’s a bully move, you’re an idiot...Omegas aren’t weak, so just shut your mouth. They help the rest of the pack,” she snapped. Trying to appeal to me, yeah right. she thought.

“Why are you deciding what gender the founder was? No one ever said they were male...” she huffed. That was true, actually, the founder was always referred to as ‘they’. No one knew if it was because they were agender, or...people had forgotten. Either way, it didn’t really matter. She ignored Bast’s next words, because she knew for sure...For sure Robin and Lonny wouldn’t follow Bast. Justice, really, that’s what you’re telling me? She narrowed her eyes a moment, then rolled them as Bast moved off. Good riddance, and no, you won’t see me. She shook her head. She ignored her as she went into the room herself now. She hummed as she took her usual seat, somewhere in the middle.

Robin Adams- m- he/him she/her- 16- likes boys, open- werewolf- omega- dog Flint- @school- Tags: open

He combed through short tan hair, brown ears twitching a bit and brown tail flicking. He blinked heterochromatic eyes. He finished up at second period. He hurried to his next class, sophomore English, and wished he were in Jayna’s...

Laurel Ramoth Evans- f- she/her- 18- lesbian, open- witch- bunny Boo- @school- Tags: Bonnie Adler; open

The ginger-and-brown haired witch hummed as she played with her wavy hair, blinking green eyes. She heard the bell and sighed... “Gotta go,” she said and hurried to Magic and potions class. She finished there then hurried to science.

She hummed as she made it through that class, then left. Her next class was math, and she hurried to get there.

Sora Ame Soka- f- she/her- 15- bi, crush is Maria- Neko- ferret Rona- @school- Tags: Maria; open

-out for now-

Lonny W Matthews- m- 15, acts 10 or 12- straight, Izzy- werewolf- Other- rat Mortimer- @school- Tags: Izzy; open

The blonde haired boy hummed and giggled as his ears twitched. He sighed as the bell rang. He waved to Izzy...He trotted to math.

Doe (who knows why) Williams- f- 12- bi, open- witch x human- Jett the black tri Mini Aussie Corgi- @school- Tags: x

The witch human girl hummed as she got to her math class and sat. She finished up there. She grabbed her stuff. She headed to science.

Mari Takaya- m to f trans- she/her- 18- bi- Zion- Neko x human- white kitty Camio- @school- Tags: Zion

The tanned skinned girl found herself nodding back to Zion. She shook her head as he just gave her a salute... She smiled back at Azin, since he was smiling down at her. She nodded to him once more, quite quickly too it seemed. “It’s no problem at all,” she said with a gentle hum. She watched him a moment, before heading to her own class and settling in.

Singerr- m- he/him- 18- bi- Fran- human x witch- turtle/otter- @school- Tags: Fran; open

The brownish haired male hummed as he looked at the girl. He sighed as he nodded to her. “See ya,” he said. He headed for his next class. It was English class.

Mou Zinyi- 16- m- he/him- bi, crush is Merlyn- werewolf- stand in Beta, wants actual Beta- no pets- @school- Tags: Mau; Merlyn

The tall dark gray haired male twitched black ears and tail as he blinked brown eyes. He hummed quietly a bit. He nodded his head to the other boy, then shook it, saying “I’m fine.” He smiled a bit when the boy said he knew him. He looked closer at the boy, then chuckled “Mou, M o u. I’m heading to art,” he then said with a bigger smile. “You can if you want,” he said with another nod. He’d like that, actually, he really would. He offered another smile then shook his head, tail gently flicking.

Mau Zinyi- 14- m- he/him she/her- homo, crush maybe Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet- @school- Tags: Mou; open

The short statured male had eaten breakfast with the family. He’d put the harness on Larka when Mou had barked to him. Then he heard the wolf take off...He’d huffed to himself a bit, shaking his head as he and his red and white dog followed. He hummed now as they left English class. He let her move him along to third period, and sat.

Wanyin Amiya- both- she/her, he/him- 17- bi, will crush on a boy- human- 3 dogs (Sunshine Loki and Thor)- @school- Tags: Russel, Ace

The long haired young one looked up as someone else appeared... and nodded to him. He then looked back to Russel. “It was a hassle?” he asked, head tilted a bit. He then said “Ah! We should get to class. I have science now. What about you both?” he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:40 pm

Lynx - Male - 16 - Neko - Tags: Open

Lynx had unintentionally dozed off and when the bell sounded, he jolted awake, fur bristling a bit at first before he relaxed once more. The bell had startled him but he quickly recovered and got to his feet before heading to his third period class. He stopped outside the door for a second, thinking before remembering that his next class was Math. He huffed in slight annoyance at this but he knew it was a class he had to take. Walking quickly, he headed for the Math class he was in, not wanting to be late and risk getting in trouble. The last thing he wanted was to get stuck in detention. Once he arrived at his next class, he took a seat at an empty desk towards the middle of the class. Maybe this way he could blend in better and not be spotted by the teacher

Cobalt - Male - 14 - Neko - Tags: Open

Cobalt heard the bell ring and began heading towards his third period class. He walked quickly down the hall, hoping he wouldn’t be late. He was actually kind of excited for art class as he actually did enjoy being creative and also seeing what his fellow classmates would create. It wasn’t long before he watched the classroom and he walked in and took a seat at an open desk as quietly as he could.

Zeff - Male - 15 - Werewolf - Tags: Open

Zeff walked somewhat quickly down the hall, heading to Science, his third period class. He wasn’t super excited to get to class but he’d prefer not to be tardy and get a detention. The last thing he wanted was to be stuck in detention doing who knows what. He knew it wouldn’t be anything fun or interesting and he didn’t want to find out about it either. He soon got to his class and walked inside, taking a seat at an empty desk. Maybe they’d do some experiments or something. Hopefully, involving fire or cool reactions. Continuing to think to himself, he let his mind wander a bit as he sat there.

Piper - Female - 16 - Human - Tags: Open

Piper was almost to her third period Gym class which she hopped she wasn’t late for. She couldn’t help but wonder if she would be as good at the activities as her fellow classmates. Once she got to the Gym, she took a deep breath, giving herself a quick pep talk in her head before walking in and joining the rest of the class.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Jayna Robin Smith- f- she/her- 17- bi, open- werewolf- alpha female- b + w cat Tomm- @school- Tags: Bast

The werewolf girl shook out her pink tipped raven hair. Her raven wolfs ears twitched and raven tail flicked a bit. She snorted a bit as she thought Yeah, well there’s people who don’t like them... She kept her- self from rolling her eyes. She shook her head a couple of times. She stared right back at the Neko girl, ears going back...She tried not to show the female anger, but it was hard. That’s probably what Bast wanted though, to see her angry. She wagged just the tip of her tail though, a warning. She looked disgusted being called sugar by her...She actually did growl when the other female brought up the omegas. “If you think it’s a bully move, you’re an idiot...Omegas aren’t weak, so just shut your mouth. They help the rest of the pack,” she snapped. Trying to appeal to me, yeah right. she thought.

“Why are you deciding what gender the founder was? No one ever said they were male...” she huffed. That was true, actually, the founder was always referred to as ‘they’. No one knew if it was because they were agender, or...people had forgotten. Either way, it didn’t really matter. She ignored Bast’s next words, because she knew for sure...For sure Robin and Lonny wouldn’t follow Bast. Justice, really, that’s what you’re telling me? She narrowed her eyes a moment, then rolled them as Bast moved off. Good riddance, and no, you won’t see me. She shook her head. She ignored her as she went into the room herself now. She hummed as she took her usual seat, somewhere in the middle.

Robin Adams- m- he/him she/her- 16- likes boys, open- werewolf- omega- dog Flint- @school- Tags: open

He combed through short tan hair, brown ears twitching a bit and brown tail flicking. He blinked heterochromatic eyes. He finished up at second period. He hurried to his next class, sophomore English, and wished he were in Jayna’s...

Laurel Ramoth Evans- f- she/her- 18- lesbian, open- witch- bunny Boo- @school- Tags: Bonnie Adler; open

The ginger-and-brown haired witch hummed as she played with her wavy hair, blinking green eyes. She hummed as she made it to math. She hurried to her seat, and sat down. She smiled a bit as she looked around at the others there.

Sora Ame Soka- f- she/her- 15- bi, crush is Maria- Neko- ferret Rona- @school- Tags: Maria; open

-out for now-

Lonny W Matthews- m- 15, acts 10 or 12- straight, Izzy- werewolf- Other- rat Mortimer- @school- Tags: Izzy; open

The blonde haired boy hummed and giggled as his ears twitched. He sighed as the bell rang. He waved to Izzy...He trotted to math.

Doe (who knows why) Williams- f- 12- bi, open- witch x human- Jett the black tri Mini Aussie Corgi- @school- Tags: x

The witch human girl hummed as she got to her math class and sat. She finished up there. She grabbed her stuff. She headed to science.

Mari Takaya- m to f trans- she/her- 18- bi- Zion- Neko x human- white kitty Camio- @school- Tags: Zion

The tanned skinned girl found herself nodding back to Zion. She shook her head as he just gave her a salute... She smiled back at Azin, since he was smiling down at her. She nodded to him once more, quite quickly too it seemed. “It’s no problem at all,” she said with a gentle hum. She watched him a moment, before heading to her own class and settling in.

Singerr- m- he/him- 18- bi- Fran- human x witch- turtle/otter- @school- Tags: Fran; open

The brownish haired male hummed as he looked at the girl. He sighed as he nodded to her. “See ya,” he said. He headed for his next class. It was English class.

Mou Zinyi- 16- m- he/him- bi, crush is Merlyn- werewolf- stand in Beta, wants actual Beta- no pets- @school- Tags: Mau; Merlyn

The tall dark gray haired male twitched black ears and tail as he blinked brown eyes. He hummed quietly a bit. He nodded his head to the other boy, then shook it, saying “I’m fine.” He smiled a bit when the boy said he knew him. He looked closer at the boy, then chuckled “Mou, M o u. I’m heading to art,” he then said with a bigger smile. “You can if you want,” he said with another nod. He’d like that, actually, he really would. He offered another smile then shook his head, tail gently flicking.

Mau Zinyi- 14- m- he/him she/her- homo, crush maybe Cobalt- Neko- Larka isn’t a pet- @school- Tags: Mou; open

The short statured male had huffed to himself a bit, shaking his head as he and his red and white dog followed. He hummed now as they left English class. He let her move him along to third period, and sat. It was study hall for them.

Wanyin Amiya- both- she/her, he/him- 17- bi, will crush on a boy- human- 3 dogs (Sunshine Loki and Thor)- @school- Tags: Russel, Ace

The long haired young one looked up as someone else appeared... and nodded to him. He then looked back to Russel. “It was a hassle?” he asked, head tilted a bit. He then said “Ah! We should get to class. I have science now. What about you both?” he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:07 pm

Merlyn Banks | Witch Human | Location: The Hallways --> Math | Tagging: Mou --> Lynx

Merlyn watched the other guy closely. He seemed fidgety. His ears twitched near constantly, he'd started humming. He nodded and then shook his head. Merlyn was confused. Was this kid okay or wasn't he? All this moving around was throwing Merlyn off balance. When he went on to say his name, it sounded the same as how Merlyn had said it, so what was different? Oh, there was a u instead of an e? Merlyn wasn't sure if he'd pronounced it differently, or if this kid was some sort of psychic that just read Merlyn's mind, but... Thinking about it, Merlyn himself didn't know how it was spelled.

He ran a hand through his hair. He was properly confused now. The kid was smiling now, nodding at his offer, but then he shook his head. So which was it? Did Moe or Mou or whoever he was want Merlyn's company or not? This time, it was Merlyn who shook his head and glanced at his wrist.
"Uh, actually, looking at the time, if I don't get to my class now, I'll be late." He said. "Sorry, maybe another time." And took off with a look of clear bewilderment on his face, giving a little wave before he booked it to his math class.

Hurrying into his classroom, he hurried to take a seat and found himself sat next to a neko that looked just about as rattled as he felt. Had the class already started? He glanced over to the neko and offered a small smile.
"Lynx, was it? Would you believe that I just met a living bobble-head?" He asked the guy beside him.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:31 pm

Ace Marvel | Werewolf (Other) | Location: Hallways | Tagging: Wanyin, Russel

Ace grinned and nodded his understanding.
"Yeah, I hear ya. It's a little tricky to find your way around in a new city and a new school to boot, phew! But you're here now." He said and gave Russel a pat on the shoulder. At the mention of their classes, he sighed and nodded. Looking to Russel, he offered. "I got some time before I need to book it to my next class." He tended to be a decent runner when he was late-but detention wasn't something that exactly ruffled his fur. Just another thing to do, another thing to kill time. "Yeah, hey, Russ, if you need me to show you to where your next class is, I'm happy to do it. What is your next class, anyway?" He spared Wanyin a look and smiled at them. "You get along to science. I got this." He assured them with a wave of his hand.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:05 am

Jayna Robin Smith- f- she/her- 17- bi, open- werewolf- alpha female- b + w cat Tomm- @school- Tags: Bast

The ginger-and-brown haired witch hummed as she played with her wavy hair, blinking green eyes. She hummed as she made it to math. She hurried to her seat, and sat down. She smiled a bit as she looked around at the others there.

-out for now-

Mou Zinyi- 16- m- he/him- bi, crush is Merlyn- werewolf- stand in Beta, wants actual Beta- no pets- @school- Tags: Merlyn; open

The tall dark gray haired male twitched black ears and tail as he looked around a moment. His tail stopped twitching after a moment. His ears moved like he heard something, or someone nearby. He probably had, to be honest. He sighed a bit when the other boy said he had to go. He huffed a bit, wondering what he’d done wrong now...Yeah, sure ya will... he thought to himself. He rolled his eyes, then set off on his own. He made it to the art class without a problem, sliding into a seat.

The short statured male had huffed to himself a bit, shaking his head as he and his red and white dog followed. He hummed now as they left English class. He let her move him along to third period, and sat. It was study hall for them. He hummed and sighed as he sat there...He didn’t really feel much like doing anything, but knew he must.

The long haired young one looked to Russel. He said “Ah! We should get to class. I have science now. What about you both?” he asked. (For Russel)
He hummed quietly a bit, then raised a hand to brush through silky hair. His shampoo was good, very good, for keeping it soft. He made a small sound when Ace looked at him. He looked down a moment...then he shrugged, saying “Okay.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:00 am

Lynx - Male - 16 - Neko - Tags: Merlyn,

Lynx’s perked his ears and turned curiously toward his fellow classmate who had taken a seat next to him. He didn’t appear to be a Neko like himself but that was what was cool about this school was that there were more than just Nekos here. The mix of folks was good and always kept things interesting. “A living bobble-head, you say? Please do tell me more.” he asked, tail twitching a bit with interest and curiosity.

Cobalt - Male - 14 - Neko - Tags: Open

Cobalt looked around, watching as a few others trickled into the classroom. He rested his head in the palm of his hand as he thought for a minuet. As he sat there and wondered what they would be doing today, he hoped it would be more than just an art history lesson. Art history was interesting and he knew it was an important part of art but what he really liked to do was try and create something. Not that he though anything ever turned out good but he always tried to have fun making whatever the art project may be.

Zeff - Male - 15 - Werewolf - Tags: Open

Zeff sat and looked around a bit as people continued to get set up and ready for the class. He sighed before taking out his things for the class, waiting for things to get started. Resting his head in his hand, he began to unintentionally bounce his leg as he continued to sit at the desk.

Piper - Female - 16 - Human - Tags: Open

Piper looked around a bit. It seemed to be a pretty small class which she guessed wasn’t too unusual. Some classes were bigger than other. She began to rock back and forth on her feet, wondering when things would get started.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:38 pm

Merlyn Banks | Witch Human | Location: Math | Tagging: Lynx

Merlyn was pleased when the neko turned to face him and seemed engaged in his conversation. Then again, with how ridiculous of a hook he'd presented, Merlyn would have been surprised to be ignored. He smiled at the other guy and then nodded.

"For sure. So I bumped into this kid just now and I apologize to him and the usual and I ask him if he's okay. He says yes, but then he starts shaking his head like this." Merlyn shook his head, then nodded twice and then shook his head again. "Like, what's that supposed to mean, yes or no, ya know? So I ask him if he wants me to walk him to his nest class, cause I thought, 'Hey I bumped into this kid, maybe he's not gonna be okay walking to class', I don't know what I was thinking earlier. I only ever try to interact with cute folks, ya know? Not like..." He waved a hand dismissively. "Confusing ones. But I bumped into him, so I guess I felt a little guilty? I dunno. The point is," He said getting back on track. "Is I ask him and again, he says yes, but then he just starts shaking his head over and over." He mimicked the action, making it look more exaggerated during every repetition.

"Woah, ugh." He stilled as he made himself dizzy. "See, that makes me dizzy just doing it, but he acted like it was second nature! Which thus concludes that they are letting in Living Bobbleheads as yet another species into Mythic High. Up until today, I didn't even know they existed." He shrugged a little. "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Merlyn. Thanks for listening to me ramble on, heh." He said and stretched out a hand to the other boy.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:41 pm

Ace Marvel | Werewolf (Other) | Location: Hallways | Tagging: Wanyin, Russel

Ace nodded to Wanyin and held up a hand to wave the kid off.
"Sounds good, bro. See you around." He told the kid, before he looked back to the new werewolf in town, Russel. "So, where did you say your next class was at? I'll show you to it and you don't even gotta worry about paying me back for nothing. I like helping out and I got the time. A tardy slip never scared me, heh, but it might be troublesome if you were late on your first day, eh, Russel?" He asked. "We'd best be getting a move on to whichever class it is though, before it gets too late and we both get in trouble."
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aniki » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:15 pm

𝚉𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚎
Seniors // 3rd Period Literature // Tags: None
English has always been one of Zion's favorite classes. Growing up his mother would read him Shakespeare, Austen, Dickens, and so many other classic authors. He loved Shakespeare the most out of all the authors. He could always immerse himself in the plays which made the characters real to him. Whenever there was a class project of Shakespeare he would always get the highest marks. Same went with most of the other classic authors.

When Zion looked over the class syllabus he gathered from different piles of papers on the teacher's desk that he was instructed to pick up before claiming a seat and saw that for the first month or so of class they would be covering the works of Shakespeare he couldn't believe his luck. Settling down in a seat in the second row closest to the door, Zion waited for his fellow classmates to arrive so they could get started.

𝙰𝚣𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚎
Seniors // 3rd Period Science // Tags: All those in the period - Isabella, Doe, Zeff, Wanyin
Settling in on one half of the large black plastic covered table he waited to see who would take the seat next to him that would be his partner in the class. He pulled out the notebook that he was dedicating to the class along with a mechanical pencil and a blue ink pen. He placed his bag on the floor next to the table leg that was closest to him facing in, not wanting it to trip anyone who walked by.

He watched as several different breeds of students walked in.
'Breeds? That shouldn't be said,' he thought to himself. "Yet what else can you refer them to? I guess species would be a more politically correct term to use...' Azin soon lost himself in thought not paying attention anymore to those around him. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence. Unlike his brother, Azin had a very analytical mind which was why classes like math and science were his best subjects. He liked to break things down to the most basic level so he could understand ever tiny detail before building everything up again making sure to note all the new parts that were added on again.

He didn't even noticed the stool next to him being pulled out and someone taking a seat.

ooc - I left it open for whoever
wants to claim the role of being his
science partner, so feel free to claim it if you want.
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me