➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:32 am

tréximo

Its nightfall, the stars above glitter gently and you can feel your heart pounding in your ears. The darkness seems never ending in this scarce piece of forest. You tread lightly, careful to not make a sound and attract the voices nearby. You can sense your companion nearby, in the bushes perhaps. Their eyes locked onto your location. You had split up to be less suspicious. Through the foliage you can see the flicker of a campfire, the orange light licking the trees. Rumour has it that this land holds a house, the safe-house. The words are hardly spoken, you heard through whispers. You doubt it even exists, but its your last hope. Your rushing thoughts are spiralling, you know you must go- you were too careless, stumbling upon this camp. Your companion urges you to move away- You have to go. You've outstayed your welcome. Taking a few silent steps back you bring in a gentle breath as you reach your friends side. Eyes glancing over your shoulder- one last glance, thats all you needed. Then you ran, as silent as you could through the foliage, your companion sticking close nearby.

bonded?

you've been together for as long as you can remember. Sharing thoughts and meals, a home and a life. You and your animal, your companion. You have a special bond, so much better than master and pet. But now your bond is at risk, people know you exist. drastic times call for drastic measures and you know you cant stay at home any longer. You take your friend and you flee.

General knowledge;

The year is 2091 and the world has changed, green spaces and wildlife are scarce and cities have become overpopulated- or a complete wasteland. There are mass food shortages and governments across the globe are crumbling. New organisations have been rising up with the supposed goal to protect and support the common people who have begun to starve. This new group of people refer to themselves as the Hunters and they hunt you. You can only assume they are hunting you for your unique bond with your animal but they have never stated their reasons and you don't want to get close enough to one of them to find out.

powers;

Your character may or may not have powers. I am the only person who is allowed to decide that. Please don't get mad if I don't give you powers. Everyone has some to begin with due to their bonded animal.

Immortality: This power is pretty self-explanatory, any individual possessing this trait will not die of any mortal causes such as aging or sickness but they are by no means invincible and can be injured in combat as easily as any mortal. In addition, individuals with this trait will seemingly not age past a certain point, typically maintaining the appearance of someone in their late teens to their early twenties. This power is incredibly rare and it is not known for more than one or two individuals to possess this characteristic at any given time.

Water:The power of water is unique and helpful in most cases. Bonder's with this power can control any source of liquid near them. With proper practice and learning of the skills, they can freeze it, throw it, and even form it into creatures (made of only water though). Along with controlling water individuals possessing this trait may be able to breathe underwater.

Darkness: The power of darkness is a rare and dangerous form of magic. A person possessing this power holds the ability to bend shadows into creatures, raise the dead and do other uncanny things relating to the underworld. Little is known of this power as individuals possessing this ability tend to be more reclusive than other bonders.

Healing: Like immortality this ability is relatively self-explanatory. The individuals possessing this ability can use a portion of their energy to either heal themselves or more difficult they can focus their energy on healing another. This power is the most common but is very difficult to master. Individuals require extensive training to focus their energy on healing anything more than their own minor injuries.

Fire: Similar to individuals possessing powers of darkness and water, individuals with fire powers are able to control and bend fire to their will as well as form creatures out of the flames. They cannot conjure flames up but they can work with the fire around them and they flames do no harm to them.

Lightening/Electricity: People possessing this ability are not able to conjure electricity out of thin air- but they are able to collect it from nearby sources. They are then able to channel it into a bolt of lightening or almost like a taser. It is one of the more harder abilities to control.

Earth: Bonded with this ability are able to shift and manipulate earth to their will. They can manipulate it into any shape, this includes anything that has any sort of "earth" substances- though different materials are harder to move (e.g soil would be easier than concrete.)

Safe-house

The safe house is an underground, high-tech, hidden facility concealed deep in the forest. The structure is massive, diving 30 floors underground with the option of either stairs or elevators to bring you to your destination. It was originally built about 100 years ago back in 1990 by Eddie but has been renovated and modernised since. The technology in the building is unbelievable and can detect bonders, only opening the gates to the outside when one is detected to prevent random humans from stumbling upon the fortress. Rooms for all bonders residing at the safe house lay on floor 15 and each room is incredibly unique. This is because every individual has the opportunity to design the layout of the room before entering. You place your hand on the doorknob and think of what you want it to look like. You can only do this once then it becomes permanent so chose carefully. Don't forget to add a bathroom and a place for your animal! Asides from the residence floor there is a vast array of other rooms ranging from the dining hall, kitchen, pool, greenhouse, library, gym and art studio. Basically if you can imagine it there's a room for it.

Rules

- Keep it PG 13.
- All Chicken Smoothie rules apply.
- Keep out of character discussion to the discussion thread.
- Be respectful.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- have at least 2 sentences per post.
- please dont beg for powers.
- Have fun!

Discussion thread!

Idea Originally owned by Sword-Boy!
Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters!

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:50 am

Bonded!

- penelope olson [F] 16 - Kodiak bear {Koda} [M]

- Salvatore Peter Edwards [M] 18 - Lion {Alucard} [M]

- Evelyn Roster [F] 19 - thylacine [Miku] [F]

- Alexavier Brooks Lancaster [M] 18 - Silver Fox- {Zelia} [F]

- Haevyn Rose Lancaster [F] 17 - African Wild Dog {Kai} [M]

- Wysteria Brooks [F] 16 - leopard with four boomslang snake heads {Diana} [F]

- Charles Andrew Windridge [M] 18 - Mouse Lemur {Ayo} [F]

- Nyx Vitro [M-trans] 16 - Snow leopard {Nova} [F]

- Eddie Norman [F] 26 - Gray Wolf {Malic} [M]

- Neigh Concov [F] 13 - black-footed African cat {Cyprus} [M]

- Brooke sierra smith [F] 19 - lilac breasted roller {hyacinthus} [M]

- skye drake [F] 19 - Manticore {kore} [F]

- Kela Ravenoir (F) 19 - snow leopard {Freya} (F)

- tyler skye (M) 16 - Ferret {Pippy} (F)

- Liam King (M) 18 - Amur/Siberian Tiger {Benji} (M)

- Lowell Alexander (M) 17 - Fennec fox {Cerise} {F}

- Roe 'irish' Macgyver (F) 16 - Ocelot {Morri} {F}

- Akili van dera (M) 18 - Barn Owl {Spring} {F}

- Magpie 'maggie' Jones (F) 15 - Cat {Oriole} {F}

- Jose Micheal Diaz (M) 21 - Jaguar {Jax} {M}

- Claire Riley Novak (F) 16 - Lion{Loki} [M]

-Kaleb Demure (F) 18 - Sloth {Acacia} {M}

-Evelynn Conelly (F) 21 - Unique Lion {Echo} {M}

-Leah Brown (F) 14 - Black Panther {T'Challa} {?}

- Apollo (M) 17 - White Husky? {elijah} {?}

Hunters

-Dr. Danielle Adams (F) 42

- Kyle Beauregard [M]

- collin anderson [M] 20

- Veratrum (F) 21 - Blue Merlin {Brill} {M} Disguised bonded.
-
Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ (Accepting!) V2

Postby dinolover519 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:34 pm

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
male ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: open ⊛ city’s edge
Kyle woke up as dawn’s rays first stretched over the distant skyscrapers of the city. A small knot wove into his stomach as he stretched and rose from his messy bed. Today would mark the beginning of his first hunt on his own, the beginning of his career as a bonded hunter.

As he readied himself for the day- brushing his teeth, combines his hair and such- he recited the rules his father had drilled into him.
Know your prey. Research as much as you can in advance.

He opened a drawer and pulled out the animal field guide his father had gifted him a few months ago and thumbed through its pages for a moment, then placed it into his backpack.
Keep your distance. Bonded are dangerous in close proximity.

Opening the drawer beneath, the teen grabbed his tranquilizer gun and checked the barrel. After seeing it was all in order, he placed it in a belt holster alongside some cartridges. After all, a bonded was useless to him dead.
Most importantly of all: don’t grow attached. Remember, however they may appear, bonded are not humans.

Kyle tossed the backpack around his shoulders and cracked his knuckles before finally leaving the appartement and travelling to the city’s edge. He pulled up a screen from his pocket and began skimming for any wanted bonded in the area as he walked, popping a piece of bubble gum in his mouth.

⊛ 𝕎𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 ⊛
female ⊛ bonded(Kamadan:Diana) ⊛ true neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: open ⊛ compound(library)
Wysteria woke up curled on top of a novel, her face squished between the pages. She yawned and stretched, only to find her legs asleep underneath the small leopard-like creature at her feet. The blonde teen groaned and thumper backwards onto the bed. “Diana! You’re too big for this now!”

The kamadan opened her eyes and began to purr loudly and deeply, stretching her paws and kneading the blanket slightly. With a heave, Wysteria pulled her legs out from underneath the large beast and scratched her companion behind her ears. “You’re lucky you’re so cute.”

After a few minutes, she had changed out of her pajamas and cleaned up for the day. By this time, Diana has fully awakened and was bouncing around the room, her mane of snakes hissing excitedly. Wysteria yawned and grabbed a few snacks from her mini fridge, keeping one and tossing the rest to her companion.

In sync, the two exited their room and headed through the residence floor over to the library, slipping past other half-asleep bonders getting ready for the day.

⊛ єνєℓуи яσѕтєя ⊛
female ⊛ bonded(Thylacine:Miku) ⊛ chaotic good
heterosexual ⊛ tags: open ⊛ compound(dining hall)
Evelyn twirled the sewing needle around her finger for a moment before threading on the bow to the collar on the mannequin before her. “Aaand, done! What do you think, Miku?”

The thylacine hopped up from her spot on the rug and yapped eagerly. Evelyn smiled at her companion and stick the needle back into its pincushion. She unclamped the collar from the mannequin and kneeled down to her partner’s height before clipping it around her neck. “Ah! You look brilliant!”

The thylacine thumped her tail merrily in response, then turned towards the door. “Alright, we can head out. Just give me one more second-“ She grabbed her small notebook from off the desk and put it in the pocket of her skirt with a smile.

Within moments, the two were thumping through the corridors of the compound over to the dining hall for their breakfast.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:45 am

×Alexavier and Haevyn× tags:none × location: outside the safehouse
Xavier got up and groaned, Zelia shifted to sleeping on his chest at some point during the night. Zelia's bright reddish orange eyes peered at him when she felt him stir. "Zel, how many times do I have to tell you you have to sleep at the foot of the bed?" he said softly to the silver fox on his chest. Zelia yawned in response before jumping off onto the floor to let the boy get ready. Xavier got up and ran fingers through his hair to make his curls messy. He was supposed to be meeting Haevyn soon. She had told him she wanted to go exploring outside and he wasn't going to let her do that on her own. He huffed at the thought before getting his clothes on and heading to her room. Haevyn was already ready with black joggers and an olive long shirt, her hair was in a loose fiery ponytail. She was leaning against the wall outside her room with Kai sitting next to her. Kai saw them before Haevyn and bounded over to play with Zelia. The siblings watched their bonded creatures play before Haevyn looked at her brother. "Ready?" she asked him with a smirk. Xavier sighed and nodded, he whistled to Zelia to come. The fox came to his side after a few seconds and Haevyn's african wild dog did the same. They slowly made their way to the outdoors.
Last edited by *Lovel* on Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:38 am

. ── N y x V i t r o
    ── N o v a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 16 ) ( male-female ) ( bonded ) ( forest ) ( tags: open )
    . ── The best is yet to be

Nyx ducked under a dripping branch, brushing his sodden hair back. Another night of helpless circling in the forest had left him with and Nova in no direction. The safehouse still seemed to be a fable to him. Nova had hope. The leopardess had seemed so sure this was the forest- the piece of land. it was owned by a Bonded, or was. Nyx was surprised it was still standing at this point.
    He yawned, reaching out his mental link to Nova. 'Nova- we've been travelling all night- and its wet- i'm wet. Lets call it a day and get some rest- please.' The Snow leopard flicked her ear to show she'd acknowledged him, but didn't stop walking. Pausing every few moments to sniff at the tree trunks. She was careful to keep her paws off the soft mud, careful to keep her tracks hard to read.

With a grumble Nyx trotted up to her side, resting two fingers on her head. 'Nova, we've been here almost a week- The hunters are going to catch our trail if we stay any longer- we need to move.' He warned. Nova gave a huff, pausing to look up at him. "And go where, Nyx? back to the city- it'd be kinda off to see a red haired boy walking a leopard- a snow leopard at that, wouldnt it?" she gave him a hard look, making the other grimace and look away. 'Fine, walk on. Lets get killed.' he lashed back through the connection, walking past her and deeper into the forest once more.

. ── E d d i e N o r m a n
    ── M a l i c
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 26 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( Powers; Earth )( safehouse- entrance ) ( tags: open )
    . ── We control our own lives, not them Do not put your life in their hands.

Eddie stared out at the world beyond the entrance. It was still dripping wet from last nights rain, thankfully it hadn't been a lot. With a soft sigh she let her shoulders drop, staring at the floor, the amount of bonded she'd safely placed in her safehouse was wonderous. But it was draining on her. She was tired, Malic sensed it. But she was anxious to try track more bonded and bring them here- She would never dare send more people on this mission- not after the last disastrous attempt. She'd sent four out, only two returned- and one succumbed quickly to a injury, despite her best efforts to save them.

The hunters had gotten more hostile, she didn't even want the current bonded to leave- but she knew she couldnt keep them trapped in their safehouse, they wouldn't like that. She knew they wouldn't, she had to respect them as much as they respected her. Though hardly any of them knew she was the owner of the blithering building. Eddie kicked a nearby tree, cursing at the minor discomfort it gave her, Malic padded up to her side, glancing up at her. "Would it be a crime to ask you to stop?You've kicked that tree at least seven times now, my paw hurts." he complained, earning a frown. "Oh stop worrying for three seconds, you've saved a bundle of kids- adults- animals, cant you look at the positives for a few moments?" he grumbled, plonking down beside her to scowl at the redhead.

. ── N e i g h C o n c o v
    ── C y p r u s
    ( 13 ) ( female - male ) ( bonded ) ( edge of the city ) ( tags: kyle)
    . ── Why can't we all get along again? Fighting is pointless- it gets us nowhere!

Neigh darted from one hiding place to the next- damn aware she looked shadey as heck, wincing as she did. Cyprus had "accidentally" forgotten he was supposed to stay hidden and had come out in the middle of the blithering street to yowl as loud as he could about the mouse he'd caught. Neigh had bolted after that- she'd gained one or two chasers at first, but lost them quickly- being a small child who knew these streets like the back of her hand.

She just had to get to the small shelter beyond the citys edge and she'd be okay- it'd be fine- theyd be safe then. Holding Cyp in her arms she peered around the bin she was hiding behind and studied the empty area. mostly. Her eyes trained on a young adult, not that far off from her- how had she not seen him? Mentally cursing her stupid cat she ducked back down and placed him down. 'Dont you dare move a muscle until i tell you to-' she mentally snapped at the feline, then straightened- as calmly as she could started walking down the street, trying her best to act as normal as she could. Surely not every person would be considered a bonded- At the corner of her eye she spotted Cyprus duck down under a nearby car- peering out at her nervously,but he ducked back quickly hidden once more. She barely graced Kyle a glance, she could go on first, Cyprus would follow- it'd be fine. right?
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Bonded ✮ Charlie 1 ⌖ Dani 1

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:31 am

════ ════
Charles Andrew Windridge
Charlie
Pansexual
Male

Ayo
Mouse Lemur (f)
Powers

The forest
@Nyx
x
════ ════

x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxAyo twitched and curled, and scurried, moving up over Charlie's shoulder from out of his pocket, and made a happy sort of chittering noise.
      xxxxx"So, you're awake now?"
      xxxxxMore chittering.
      xxxxxRegardless of how meaningless that probably seemed to anyone else, he seemed to be satisfied with it. The little lemur shuffled up closer to his neck, and leaned her head in there. Still sleepy, even if she was awake, now.
      xxxxxCharlie had tracked down where this safehouse was meant to be, but actually finding it was a different matter. He hadn't been here long. He'd tried to find it before, already, the evening before, but, it had only been one day.
      xxxxxIt was after about half an hour of looking that there was a far quieter little chitter, Charlie looked at Ayo more solidly, staring wordlessly for a moment, before Ayo scittered backwards, curling up in the hood of Charlie's hoodie, brown eyes poking out backwards.
      xxxxxHis posture shifted, moving forward more slowly and cautiously at the lemur's warning. And, then, moving past a section of thick vegetation, he caught sight of what Ayo had warned about.
      xxxxx"Ta," Charlie whispered, turning his head just slightly to address her.
      xxxxxThere was a boy, a little younger than him, probably, as well as an animal. A huge snow leopard. Or maybe just a normal sized snow-leopard. He wasn't well used to big cats at all. It seemed huge, compared to a pet, at least. Best not to get on their bad side, so... probably best not to just appear out of nowhere.
      xxxxxSeemingly sensing his thoughts, he could feel a little fuzzy cheek against the side of his neck again, and tiny little lemur-hands against the skin there, too.
      xxxxxCharlie took a few more solid breaths, building up the nerve for this, and fidgeting with the cuffs at the wrists of his hoodie, before stepping out, staying well back from the cat, and, in a very obvious Southern-English accent, speaking. "Hello? Are, uh, are you also looking for the safe house? Just, um. You look lost, and unless I just appeared in Asia suddenly, that seems like the best explanation for..." His hand waved towards the snow leopard. "This?"
      xxxxxAyo wound around his body, down from his shoulders, travelling around his back until her large brown eyes poked out from behind his lower ribs, looking down curiously at the leopardess, but, with her tiny size? That could easily not be noticed.
SupercalligragilisticexpialadociousEvenThoughTheSoundOfItIsSomethingQuiteAtrociousIfYouSayItLoudEnoughYou'llAlwaysSoundPrecociousSupercalligragilisticexpialadocious

════ ════
Dr. Danielle Adams
Dani
Heterosexual
Female
Hunter
x
Within the city
@Open

x
════ ════

x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxNo university work today. Working part-time - in a formal job - really was a blessing sometimes. She had far more time for doing the research she was really wanting to focus on now. Yes, her formal research focus was fascinating, and Dani would be the first to admit that, but there was no way that it would help so many people as learning to separate bonded children from their animals - particularly those animals more prone to sudden or painful deaths.
      xxxxxNo work today.
      xxxxxHer work was fairly flexible, in general. As long as she could prove her research was progressing... Maybe writing research papers up in the small hours of the night wasn't the most healthy way to progress with work, but it functioned, and it gave her more time to focus on searching generally, but also in making up for healthy socialisation.
      xxxxxToday was more of a "socialisation" sort of day.
      xxxxxShe'd been to the gym already - you had to keep yourself in top condition if you had to run after anyone - and met up with one of her friends (who had no idea why she was so much more focused on developing strength than in joining in with "toning her tummy"). xxxxxShe'd spent a few hours in a cafe, getting lunch of course, but also analysing what notes she currently had, and practising her skills with quickly analysing people and what they might be able to achieve if called for it. It wasn't a - hah - exact science, but it was useful. It wasn't so busy that they really minded her presence, especially with her regularly getting more coffee.
      xxxxxAnd now, she was out on the street again, walking along. Her notes were in a bag over her shoulder - encoded into Swedish. She didn't speak it (well), but her phone's translation app did, and it was an uncommon enough language skill that it worked as a coding method that could be undone wherever. Practical sorts of boots, equal measures of suitability for running and aesthetics, in case she needed to hurry anywhere. A big coat with a surprising number of pockets, given it had been designed for women, and how fashion companies seemed to hate simple practicality. Pants beneath that, simple and beige.
      xxxxxBoth physically and mentally, she was more than ready to engage if she saw anything interesting, or gained any sign of contact with any other hunters she shared communications with who had.

OoC: I mean to have Dani join in to something city-based that catches my eye when it pops up, but I wanted to get something for her done now so that if anyone wants to interact with her to start off, you can just jump into that straight away if you want!
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:43 am

☆ PENNY OLSON
───────────────────────────────────────────────
16femalebonded - kodabisexuallocation: foresttags; open
indentGaunt fingers wrapped themselves around backpack straps to readjust them. Penny made her way through the forest with quick, soft footfalls, weaving through the shrubs. Her ursine friend was a few feet away, his size making it difficult for him to be as stealthy as she was—but the sight of a bear in the woods hopefully wouldn't draw attention so long as Penny was careful and covered her tracks.

"Do you think it's close?" the brunette murmured, inching closer to Koda. He chuffed, continuing to lumber on forward while responding through their mental link. 'I don't know, but I think the safehouse would be in a place like this,' he replied, gesturing in front of him with his head. Penny furrowed her brow and frowned. Each night she woke up in her makeshift shelters, each day she spent trodding aimlessly through unfamiliar land, her hopes of finding that sanctuary dwindled a little more.

But if the safehouse didn't exist, then all this wandering was pointless. She

Penny fought to ignore the rest of her thoughts, front teeth digging into her lower lip while she kept creeping forward through the bushes. Koda sensed a faint pressure on his mouth, but was cut off by the girl's voice in his head. 'I know you felt that, Koda. Sorry. I'm fine. We should keep going before we run into trouble.'
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:45 am

⊛ kчlє вєαurєgαrd ⊛
male ⊛ hunter ⊛ lawful neutral
bisexual ⊛ tags: Neigh, open ⊛ city’s edge
The hunter swept a stray strand of dark hair from his face nonchalantly as he walked. He glanced up from the screen before him to see a young girl walking a bit ahead of him. She arose no immediate suspicion, but he found it strange for her to be all alone, especially in a potentially dangerous area where bonded had been found in the past. He would have liked to simply ignore her presence, but something in his gut encourages him to take initiative- just in case she was in trouble.

With a small sigh, Kyle tossed the screen back into his backpack and picked up his pace a bit to catch up with her before calling out, “Hey! ”

At a second glance, he realized she wasn’t as young as he initially had perceived, but still out of place amongst the dirty, concrete streets. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he continued to explain, “Ah! Sorry if I startled you or anything. I was just wondering if you might be lost. I’m not an expert on the area, but I could probably point you in the right direction.”
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:44 am

"𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨,
    SKYE DRAKE
    𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳."
    ───────────────────────── ────────────────────────────
    [ role. bonded ] [ animal. kore - manticore ] [ tagged. open | mentioned: open ] [ location. the forest ]

─────Don't you think you've scared the birds enough today? Skye pressed the question through her bond to Kore, who was rustling in the trees just above her, sending branches and leaves falling onto the ground around her. Kore huffed in response, arching her back and sharpening her claws on the tree she had claimed for her own.

─────Absolutely not. There's a particularly stubborn blue jay that refuses to find a new tree to roost in. The manticore didn't actually seem too bothered by the bird, opening her jaws in a wide yawn and finding a strong branch to lie down on. Then, as if on cue, a blue jay fluttered down from the leaves, performed an acrobatic loop above Skye's head and then lighted down on one of Kore's curving horns. Skye smiled at the image, a fearsome creature of myth and legend being used as a little bird's perch.

─────Looks like he likes you. Skye remarked, prompting an eye-roll from her companion. Skye sat down on the forest floor, resting up against a tree behind her. She dug through the bag slung over her shoulder, pulling out a sketchpad and pencils. Try not to move too much, okay? This needs to be... recorded.
Last edited by multicurious on Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler | 1] [brooke | 1] [collin | 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:07 pm

── TYLER SKYE ─────────────────────────────
x sixteen male bisexual bonded; ferret, pip location; woods tags; open
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

pushing aside some wet bushes tyler stumbled by them, stopping himself from falling into the mud. for a while now he had been looking around the wooded area for some type of facility that was said to protect and house bonded, though, so far all tyler had found was trees, dirt, and bugs. maybe it was all lie and tyler had wasted his time and put himself in danger looking for such a place. but now that he was there, was there any turning back? surely his family would be worried for him despite being the ones that urged him to find safety, and surely they would be happy to have him back. thinking of his two older sisters and uncle caused tyler to begin to feel homesick. he missed having them around, as annoying as they could get, they were his family after all. oh, hey, ty, don't feel sad! we'll find this place and get back into contact with jessica and stella and uncle theo! it'll be fine, the little ferret bounding by his side suddenly piped up, trying to cheer the sad boy up. jumping up she latched onto his leg and crawled her way up to his shoulders, giving his head light pats with her tiny hands. i just ... i just miss them, he said, looking around for hopefully any sign of the compound. i do too, but you have to think positively! we'll find this safe haven, be safe at last, and send the fam a letter or something! the ferret chittered, climbing atop tyler's mess of red hair and lowering her face to his. sniffling, the teen softly smiled and gave pip a few scratches on her head. what would i do without you? you'd be a mess! i already am. he half halfheartedly chuckled, the ferret resting her head atop his. together the duo continued to search the woods for the safe house.

── BROOKE SIERRA SMITH ───────────────────────
x nineteen female pansexual bonded; lilac breasted roller, hyacinthus location; dining hall tags; open
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the blonde was curled up in the sheets of her bed, enjoying a full nights rest, when something began tugging at her hair. at first it didn't bother her, but a sharp tug caused her to swat at the pesky creature perched on her pillow next to her head. oh, won't you quit? you'll only hurt me as well as yourself, she sleepily mumbled, the bird hopping atop her this time and giving her ear a slight peck. alright, alright! i'm up, she quickly said, sitting up in her bed with a wide yawn and large stretch. the colorful bird perched himself in a bundle of brooke's bed head, now content that he had awoken his companion. blinking sleep away from her eyes brooke looked around her bedroom. due to the facilities ability to allow bonded to create their bedrooms with just a thought brooke made her room a mix between a bedroom and wilderness. bright, colorful greens filled every corner, plants hung from the ceiling, vines crawled along the walls, artificial sunlight shone from the ceiling. of course, to accommodate hyacinthus there were also grassland tones for him to enjoy, bird baths, and perches high up for him. taking in a breath of the fake fresh air, brooke sighed. it simply wasn't the same as being outdoors. perhaps she would take a trip outside today. climbing out of bed brooke quickly changed into some skinny jeans, white vans, and a baggy t-shirt covered in a space design, tucking the bottom of the shirt into the front of her jeans. excuse me, little bird, but i need to do my hair if you please, she gently swatted hyacinthus, who was still sat atop her head. what's the point? i'll only muss it up later! despite that, the bird fluttered off to a nearby perch. with her hair free brooke brushed it out, making it look semi-decent. alright, you can return, brooke advised the bird, who immediately took his spot back on her head.

leaving their room brooke guided the duo off toward dining hall for some food. brooke herself was hungry and she could sense that cinthy was hungry as well. wandering through the large safe house brooke found her way to the dining hall. once there she grabbed her and hyacinthus some breakfast, the lilac breasted roller excitedly telling her what to get him. ... and get me quite a few centipedes! he squawked to her. you're so needy, brooke teased, chuckling, as she gathered the birds meal. sitting down at table with their food brooke dug into a fruit salad while hyacinthus ate a meal of bugs beside her.

── COLLIN ANDERSON ─────────────────────────
x twenty male bicurious hunter location; woods tags; skye + kore
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the morning had started off like any other one for the young man. having been awoke by his alarm he clambered out of bed and got himself ready for the day, having showered first then gotten dressed in a white button down, jeans, boots, a beige jacket, and a knife waistband sheath. leaving his bedroom he found his way into the kitchen of his home, where his younger sister sat at the table halfheartedly eating some cereal. hey, kiddo, he said to her, ruffling her hair as he passed by her. looking through the kitchen collin made himself a bowl of cereal as well, sitting down at the table across from his sister. are you going out again? she asked, looking at him worriedly. i don't like it when you go out. i worry you won't come home, she uttered. lowering his spoon into the bowl, collin looked to his sister. hey, it's okay. you don't have to worry about me. i know what i'm doing out there, it'll be alright, he gently said, reaching over and tapping her noise. cecelia smiled and pushed his hand away. i know, but still, i don't know what i'd do without my big brother, y'know? collin smiled and nodded. you won't ever have to know, he said, finishing his breakfast. getting up from the table he washed his bowl out in the sink, then, headed to a nearby closet. there, he took out a tranquilizer gun and darts, slinging the gun over his chest and pocketing the box of darts. as he left his home collin called out to his sister, i love you, i'll be home later, with that, he left.

with a day off of work collin started off toward known bonded hot spots to, well, hunt, though, he didn't much like that term. it seemed wrong to say that he was hunting for another person, after all he wasn't out to actually cause harm, just try to separate people from their bonded animals the cleanest way possible. instead of saying he was hunting bonded, he liked to say he was searching for bonded, it sounded more humane. reaching the wooded area at the outskirts of the city, collin put himself on high alert. the woods were usually filled with many runaway bonded, and thus seemed a well enough place to start off todays search. as he ventured into the wooded area, which was a rare sight to see nowadays, collin's disposition changed. his usual cheery disposition melted away into one of calculating. his head was now on a swivel, searching for any animal, or person, out of the ordinary. quietly making his way through the drenched woods, collin tried to keep his footsteps quiet against the wet forest floor. for a while, there wasn't much to see or hear other than the occasional bird. just as he was going to give up looking through the woods collin saw a sight that made him stop. a few meters away was a female sat on the ground, sketching something up in the trees. he couldn't quite see much of the creature as it was dark, blocked by foliage, and he was some distance away. catching his breath collin paused. he couldn't simply grab his tranquilizer gun attempt a capture of the woman and creature, what if he was wrong in thinking they were bonded? he could get into massive trouble. getting down on his knees collin hid himself behind some bushes, trying to get a better view of the pair and gain some more insight on the two.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me