on the run OPEN + ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: on the run OPEN + ACCEPTING

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:43 am

Mordecai Daire
19|Cismale|Bisexual
Solar Energy Manipulation
Tagged: Group.
"I don't know where it is, that's why I said find it." Mordecai responded, with a slight eye roll. At this rate, he thought, unless any of them did know where the nearest town was, they were going to have to pick a random direction and keep walking. After all, there had to be some end to the forest in all directions, right? And, he hadn't heard any other ideas.
He quickly glanced towards Hope and Avery, having noted the air getting colder around them, raising an eyebrow at Avery's concern. "If you're sure." he said.

Cedric Wells
18|Cismale|Bisexual
Paralysis Touch/Telekinesis
Tagged: Group.
Cedric had hardly been paying attention to any of the conversations going on, still just looking up and around at the trees and everything else. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long to find a town, though, because he realised that he was a little hungry... not that he was going to bring that up just yet.
When he finally brought himself to pay attention, he glanced around at the others. "So... does anyone know what we're doing?" he asked, trying not to make it too obvious that he hadn't been paying attention.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:55 am

Luka/Male/Location: Leaving facility/Tags: The Group.

Luka was still in disgust at the way they were treated back in that lab, poked and prodded like they were some kind of monster or alien creature without a second thought that they were human! The man remained silently and just read everyone's emotions instead, feeling many different emotions dancing within all of their hearts; however he understood why, after-all what will they be doing now that they've escaped? Where will they go?
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry jam » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:34 pm

Hope - 19 - bi - ice manipulation + memory reading

"That's okay," she told Brooke. She listened to Avery, hating that she agreed with her. She knew Avery was just putting on a huge act. But there was no way she'd be saying that- not if she wanted to stay with the group. Which, she wasn't even completely sure of. She was terrfied of hurting anyone or herself, causing a burden on them. She kept her eyes trained solely on the ground, shaking in her hospital gown.

Avery - 19 - ace/aro - fire manipulation + memory reading

"We should keep moving. I agree with Rhett, we're still way too close for comfort yet," she said, walking away from Hope. She'd done enough to gain the concerned sister look, now she just had to upkeep.
"It's almost dark, and then we can look for city lights."
♡ you're the seeds to my strawberry ♡
strawberry jam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me