Howl : OPEN and ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Howl : OPEN and ACCEPTING

Postby Kotayle » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:52 pm

Hᴏᴡʟ

____When a werewolf begins to age out of their pack, it is time for them to learn what it means to survive. There is no more time for games pup, this is the real world... and you must learn to thrive in it. For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the stength of the wolf is the pack.
____Twenty-three and a half miles in the middle of nowhere, lies a small town in the valley. Large and green mountains curl around and protect it from harsh winds and the steep hillside keeps it from flooding by pouring the runoff into a lively lake. In this small town, humans have always dwelled, but for the many young wolves assigned to create a new life for themselves in the town of Mountaindale, they will have to learn to not only discover who they are, but survive amongst humans without letting the secret get out.
____Alex, the Pack's alpha, has met with most of the new packmates briefly when he was told they would be joining him, but what Alex doesn't know is another pack is also planning on bedding down in the small quaint town. Will their encounter cause altercation? Or will they come together and what of the loners in town? Will they join up, or leave town in fear of what will become of Mountaindale?[/center]

Tʜᴇ Tᴏᴡɴ

Small clothing boutique
Employees:
OPEN
OPEN

The Coffee Shop
Employees:
OPEN
OPEN

The Dinner
Employees:
OPEN
OPEN

The High School

Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴᴅᴀʟᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ Hᴏᴜsᴇ

The pack house was handed down to Alex after many generations of inheritance. Of course, there have been updates to the large home hidden in the trees, but the pack is certainly lucky to have fallen into a home without a mortgage.

Aʟᴘɪɴᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ Hᴏᴜsᴇ

The pack house was obtained mostly by luck. The house went on auction and sold for a pretty cheap price to the Alpine pack Alpha. Though they don't have much of a mortgage to come up with, it would be a good idea for packmates not in school, to get a job.
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Howl : OPEN and ACCEPTING

Postby Kotayle » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Please submit characters here
Roleplay located here
Please do not post in the roleplay until your character has been accepted ;)
Thank you!

Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me