♔Draconian Domain♔Dragon RP♔Accepting♔

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

♔Draconian Domain♔Dragon RP♔Accepting♔

Postby Nyverria » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:31 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxImage
---------------------------------__--- ---__-----------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxx

Long ago, there were dragons flying through the skies.
Untamed beasts who slaughtered themselves over greed of food and territory.
It was until two dragons became civilized and showed the rest that this was the new way of surviving and would put an end to the slaughter.
The two dragon’s names were Aethara and Grezagon.
The two had built their own kingdoms with the help of their newly found followers who believed this was the only way to end the massacre. The two ruled their kingdoms in peace.
Aethara had acquired a loyal mate who became her King and helped rule alongside her, Grezagon had also acquired a new queen. Thus began the new heirs to the thrones of each kingdom.
Over time the dragons began to evolve into Draconians which are humanoid dragons.
They still have their dragon features and abilities only now they can craft weapons and can walk on two legs now.
There are now two new heirs in each kingdom who have recently taken over their parent’s ruling after generations. After several generations, instead of the eldest taking the throne, they were to hold a trial...the battle of the heirs.
It is said that only the strongest of the siblings were to be crowned as king or queen to ensure the next generations to be strong and powerful..not all make it out alive.
An heir from each kingdom has been newly appointed to the throne.
War is brewing and no one in Aethara knows why…only the Grezagon kingdom knows.
How will the events fold out? Join us and find out for yourself.
Last edited by Nyverria on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔Rules♔

Postby Nyverria » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:33 pm

So..yeah um...I hope you like reading.

All of Tess's rules apply

Keep genders even

➣ You may have up to 1 Royal, 1 Noble Rank, 2 Respected Ranks, and as many commoners as you’d like.

➣ If you haven’t posted within 2 days, I will PM you and give you another 3 days to reply. If you don’t reply within that time, I will remove your characters and the roleplay will go on without you. Dead line ends at 11:59pm central time.

➣ At least a paragraph for each character. I get writers block but try to give someone enough to reply to.

➣ Fade to black when necessary

➣ Please keep both sides even so no one is alone on the other side

➣ Reservations last two days. PM me if you need more time. Dead line ends at 11:59pm central time.

➣ Be sure to read everything so you know what's going on. If you are a ruler from Grezagon; must be active and I will be PMing you for the story.

➣ Please keep an eye on the news in the discussion.

➣ Please post forms and OOC in the Discussion Thread
Last edited by Nyverria on Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔Kingdom Laws♔

Postby Nyverria » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:35 pm

Applies to both Kingdoms and can be broken. Just remember, everything has a consequence.

➣ Defend your kingdom with your life. Do not go outside kingdom borders.

➣ You may have friendships outside of the kingdom but your loyalty must remain to your rightful ruler. If these friendships distract you from your duties, then you may be faced with consequences of possibly being demoted or worse.

➣ Your rightful ruler’s word is to be obeyed.
    ➣ If you disobey or break any laws. You will face the consequences.

➣ Respect your Priests and Priestesses. They are your healers and if disrespected, you will face consequences.

➣ Priests and Priestesses are forbidden to have mates and hatchlings as they are distracting from their rightful duties.

➣ Knights and Scouts are to check borders daily. Challenge anyone tresspassing. None can neglect a hatchling in pain or danger, even if the hatchling is a commoner or not from either kingdom. An honorable knight does not need to kill others to win their battles, unless it is necessary for self-defense.

➣ Commoners or Outsiders are not allowed direct contact with the royals unless they're given special permission to grace them with their presence. Royals are not allowed to be around commoners initially unless it is an important or proper matter.

➣ Hatchlings are to begin training at the age of thirteen if enrolled as an apprentice.

➣ Newly appointed Guards, Knights, Spies, Rangers and Generals will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their title.

➣ Captains and occasionally the royals will send out border patrols and village patrols.

➣ The battle of the heirs is held when the current rulers of the kingdom dies from battle, old age or retires from the throne.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔Rank Information♔

Postby Nyverria » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:39 pm

♔ Royalty ♔

The King
The male ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth and is the mate of his Queen. Makes all of the important decisions within his kingdom and gives promotion titles to worthy Draconians. It is his prime duty to look after the needs of his people. The king rarely steps foot outside castle walls. He will only mingle with nobles for if he has a queen, it is her job to talk with villagers outside castle walls.

The Queen
The female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth and is the mate of her King.Makes all of the important decisions within his kingdom and gives promotion titles to worthy Draconians. It is her prime duty to look after the needs of her people. If there is a king by her side, the queen will go outside the castle to mingle with nobles if they are in need of her presence and occasionally she will go to other villages in her kingdom.

Royal's Children ♂/♀
The children of the royal's are highly respected due to their parent's rank and are the future heirs to the throne. At anytime they are allowed to be around their parents.This rank can have one other role such as being the heir and also a member of the guard meaning they are indeed the heir, but also have a primary role within the kingdom. Not every heir makes it out alive during the battle of the heirs. The strongest heir is crowned.

♖ Nobles ♖

Priests
Priests are male healers within their kingdom. They are the ones to travel and should not be harmed by anyone withing other kingdoms. The travel from village to village in their kingdom to heal the sick and bring herbs and some of their potions to sell to the villagers. Priests are to travel with one guard or knight for protection. If the Priest falls under attack, the consequences could be severe.

Priestesses ♀️
The Priestesses are also healers within their kingdom. They stay within castle walls and care for the sick nobles and guards. They also carry herbs and potions to sell. A guard or knight must be with a Priestess when she goes around to heal sick nobles. If the Priestess is attacked, the attacker could face severe punishment.

Deacons ♂️/♀️
Deacons are priests and priestesses in training. Every day they go with the priest or priestess they are assigned to and learn everything their is to know about the herbs and potions. A male Deacon goes with the Priests while a female Deacon goes with the Priestesses. They are to clean up after their assigned priest or priestess and makes sure they are well fed and keeps track of the stocks they have in the storage of herbs and potions. Deacons are chosen at the age of thirteen years.

Royal Adviser ♂️/♀️
The Royal Adviser is the king/queen's most trust friend and is the one to relay important messages to the royals. They will normally send out border patrols and visits villages in the kingdom to gather information. If the adviser does visit villages, they normally will blend in by wearing peasant clothing or will be accompanied with a knight or guard. Their choice.

Royal Adviser's Squire ♂️/♀️
The squire of the Royal Adviser is to be the next adviser for the next heir to the throne. The sometimes are sent to deliver minor messages to priests or sometimes the royals themselves. Their jobs are to keep the adviser's study clean and makes sure that the adviser has everything they need. Squire is chosen at the age of thirteen years.

Lords/Ladies ♂️/♀️
Lords and Ladies are born from more wealthier families and own farms and some slaves to do the farming for them. Their riches have given them a sort of respect within the hierarchy. Some are good to their slaves while others are cruel. Most are invited to balls and grand feasts of the king and/or queen of their kingdom. Some are allowed to walk within the castle ground but only with the royal's permission.

Noble's Children ♂️/♀️
Children of the nobles are their future generations of either inheriting their land or join the royal army. If they are friends with the heirs, they are sometimes seen playing or hanging out together only if the royals give permission.

♘ Respected ♘

Knights ♂️/♀️
Most knights that are appointed are male. They are the sworn protectors of the royals and will lay down their lives for them. It is rare to see a female knight within the ranks of the royal guard. Even though there could be a female knight within ranks, all are addressed as "Sir" before their name. Knights are sent on very important tasks and are the first on the battle field. Most are posted to stay in the castle to protect the royals while others are sent to keep villagers at peace.

Knight Squires ♂️/♀️
Squires of the knights are mostly male with the occasional female. The train hard every day and at the end of the day, they will clean every sword and piece of armor from each knight and will clean up both the night's barracks and their own. The squire will follow the knights to battle and will also be the first on the battle field. A knight squire training is the toughest and not every hatchling is cut out for such training. If the decide to drop out, their could be a chance of them being demoted to a commoner or slave. Squires are recruited at the age of thirteen years.

Captain of the Guard ♂️
As captain of the guard, they are in charge of assigning his guards to protect villages and the castle. He stays in the castle the majority of the time to receive information that is needed if there is war. The Royal Adviser can overpower his orders if needed.

Captain of the Guard Squire ♂️
The duty of the Captain's Squire is to gain the same knowledge as the Captain of the Guard. They train every day and at the end of the day, the squire is to clean the Captain's quarters, make sure he is fed, clean his armor and weapons and then makes sure that the Captain has the materials he needs for the next day. Once the Captain retires or dies then the squire will take his place. The captain chooses the squire at the age of thirteen years.

Soldiers ♂️/♀️
The soldiers are the skilled warriors that protects the kingdom with their lives. They are loyal to their royals and are second on the battle field. They are not posted within castle walls but are posted outside the castle walls and sometimes within the kingdom villages. A select few are sent to villages to recruit villagers who want to leave the life of a commoner to join the ranks in the royal army.

Soldier Recruits ♂️/♀️
The soldiers are the skilled warriors that protects the kingdom with their lives. They are loyal to their royals and are second on the battle field. They are not posted within castle walls but are posted outside the castle walls and sometimes within the kingdom villages. A select few are sent to villages to recruit villagers who want to leave the life of a commoner to join the ranks in the royal army. The recruits can be at any age except for the elderly. It takes two years to learn swordplay.

Rangers ♂️/♀️
The rangers are skilled at archery and protects the kingdom with their lives. They are loyal to their royals and are third on the battle field. Some are posted within castle walls while others are posted outside the castle walls and sometimes within the kingdom villages. A select few are sent to villages to recruit villagers who want to leave the life of a commoner to join the ranks in the royal army.

Ranger Recruits ♂️/♀️
The rangers are skilled at archery and protects the kingdom with their lives. They are loyal to their royals and are third on the battle field. Some are posted within castle walls while others are posted outside the castle walls and sometimes within the kingdom villages. A select few are sent to villages to recruit villagers who want to leave the life of a commoner to join the ranks in the royal army. The recruits can be at any age except for the elderly. It takes two years to master archery.

Spies ♂️/♀️
Spies are specially trained warriors who are skilled in stealthy assassinations and are normally sent to spy on enemy villages and kingdoms. They play an important role within the ranks of the royal army. They will not see the battle field for the y work in the shadows in enemy territory.

Spy Squires ♂️/♀️
Spy squires are trained to be the stealthy killers. They accompany their master on missions to learn how to be a cold killer in the name of their royals. This is one of the hardest ways in training and many have died during their training.

♙ Commoners ♙

Craftsman ♂️/♀️
Craftsman ranges from highly valued Blacksmiths to Woodworkers. They are one of the more richer commoners but still don't quit make it to the ranking of the nobles. There is at least two blacksmiths inside castle walls who work for the royals, crafting weapons and armor for their army. The majority of the craftsman reside in the villages in the kingdom borders.
(Blacksmiths, Tailors, Woodworker, Jeweler, ect.)

Craftsman Squires ♂️/♀️
Squires of the vast ranging craftsman are in training in their master's specialty. Chosen at the age of thirteen years.

Servants ♂️/♀️
A servant is the lowest rank. They are the ones who clean up after nobles and other higher ranking Draconians, the are normally either caught Draconians from other kingdoms, an outsider or a draconian whose been demoted or being punished. Some are owned by nobles to have them working in the fields or do their house work. Servants are beaten if they are to disobey their masters or whoever they are serving if they are on a timed punishment. They are not to be allowed around the royals.

Maids ♀️
They are basically female draconians who serve noble children and some are to serve the royal heirs. Those who serve the heirs in the castle have a guard with them all the time to make sure they don't try to attempt murder.
Last edited by Nyverria on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔Loyalties♔

Postby Nyverria » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:55 pm

♔ Royalty ♔

The King 0/1
Open | ♂/♀ | Age | Description

The Queen 1/1
Nyverria | ♀ | Age | Description

Heirs 0/4

♖ Nobles ♖

Priests 0/2

Priestesses 1/2
Res | ♂/♀ | Age | Description

Deacons 0/4

Royal Adviser 0/1

Royal Adviser's Squire 0/1

Lords/Ladies 0/10

Noble's Children 0/5

♘ Respected ♘

Knights 1/8
Baskara | ♂/♀ | Age | Description

Knight Squires 0/8

Captain of the Guard 0/1

Captain of the Guard Squire 0/1

Soldiers 0/8

Soldier Recruits 0/8

Rangers 0/8

Ranger Recruits 0/8

Spies 0/3

Spy Squires 0/3

♙ Commoners ♙

Craftsman 0/5

Craftsman Squires 0/5

Servants 0/5

Maids 0/5
♔ Royalty ♔

The King 0/1

The Queen 0/1
Open | ♀ | Age | Description

Heirs 1/4
Res | ♂/♀ | Age | Description

♖ Nobles ♖

Priests 0/2

Priestesses 1/2
Anahita | ♂/♀ | Age | Description

Deacons 0/4

Royal Adviser 0/1

Royal Adviser's Squire 0/1

Lords/Ladies 0/10

Noble's Children 0/5

♘ Respected ♘

Knights 0/8

Knight Squires 0/8

Captain of the Guard 1/1
Res | ♂ | Age | Description

Captain of the Guard Squire 0/1

Soldiers 0/8

Soldier Recruits 0/8

Rangers 0/8

Ranger Recruits 0/8

Spies 0/3

Spy Squires 0/3

♙ Commoners ♙

Craftsman 0/5

Craftsman Squires 0/5

Servants 0/5

Maids 0/5

Thieves 1/5
Zypher | ♂/♀ | Age | Description

Traders 0/5

Others 0/5
Last edited by Nyverria on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔Aethara♔

Postby Nyverria » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:56 pm

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aethara was built from on the side of a mountain. Aethara when she was alive at the time chose the colors of teal and green/blue colors for logo colors. The logo is a dragon spiral. The castle was built above the civilians and some of the castle halls are inside the mountain. They use the corridors inside the mountain to protect Aethara draconians from any attacks on the kingdom. The castle entrance is on the noble’s level of the kingdom and the doors have two guards at the doors at all times.

Upon entering the castle doors, you will enter a room with grand stairs in front of you, to the right leads to the chambers of the royals and heirs while to the left guides you to the barracks and chambers of the respected draconians. If you walk up the grand stairs will lead you to a set of doors that leads to the throne room with a view over the courtyard and city. Taking the right from the entrance of the castle doors takes you down a hallway with portraits of generations of Aethara rulers. If you go straight you will run into guards at the royal’s chambers. Going back up the hallway halfway there on your fight coming from the royal’s chambers is another hallway with four doors that are chambers for the heirs.

Starting again from the entrance doors of the castle, walking to the left will take you down a hallway and the smell of braked good and other delicious smells come from the kitchen on your left, going down stairs. If you continue on pass the kitchen will lead out outside to the courtyard of the castle with an amazing view and you are able to look down to see the homes of Aethara draconians and the levels of the buildings. From the doors you walked out of, just to your right is another set of doors leading to the barracks and chambers of the respected. Those who reside in the barracks are the soldiers and rangers while their squires reside just through another door in the barracks. All squires have to travel through the barracks just to make it to the courtyard to train.

The captain of the guard has his own room. It’s just like the barracks except he has his own bed, a place to put his armor and a desk for his orders. However, for the spies reside beside the Captain’s room, although it looks just like the barracks, they are precious when it comes to secret information. The adviser’s room resides on the opposite side of the hallway from the captain’s room. Outside the castle walls is where the noble draconians live and their farms on the land they own, their homes are sturdier than those of commoners and some have large homes on their farms to house their servants/slaves. Further out are the commoners with their homes that are mostly built from wood and straw. The border of the Aethara kingdom is marked by the river.
Last edited by Nyverria on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔Grezagon♔

Postby Nyverria » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:58 am

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grezagon was built above a waterfall in a mountain. Both kingdom castles are the same since Aethara and Grezagon helped build each other's kingdoms. Grezagon chose a dark and light purple for his logo colors. The logo is a sword with dragon wings. The castle was built above the civilians and some of the castle halls are inside the mountain. They use the corridors inside the mountain to protect Grezagon draconians from any attacks on the kingdom. The castle entrance is on the noble’s level of the kingdom and the doors have two guards at the doors at all times.

Upon entering the castle doors, you will enter a room with grand stairs in front of you, to the right leads to the chambers of the royals and heirs while to the left guides you to the barracks and chambers of the respected draconians. If you walk up the grand stairs will lead you to a set of doors that leads to the throne room with a view over the courtyard and city. Taking the right from the entrance of the castle doors takes you down a hallway with portraits of generations of Grezagon rulers. If you go straight you will run into guards at the royal’s chambers. Going back up the hallway halfway there on your fight coming from the royal’s chambers is another hallway with four doors that are chambers for the heirs.

Starting again from the entrance doors of the castle, walking to the left will take you down a hallway and the smell of braked good and other delicious smells come from the kitchen on your left, going down stairs. If you continue on pass the kitchen will lead out outside to the courtyard of the castle with an amazing view and you are able to look down to see the homes of Grezagon draconians and the levels of the buildings. From the doors you walked out of, just to your right is another set of doors leading to the barracks and chambers of the respected. Those who reside in the barracks are the soldiers and rangers while their squires reside just through another door in the barracks. All squires have to travel through the barracks just to make it to the courtyard to train.

The captain of the guard has his own room. It’s just like the barracks except he has his own bed, a place to put his armor and a desk for his orders. However, for the spies reside beside the Captain’s room, although it looks just like the barracks, they are precious when it comes to secret information. The adviser’s room resides on the opposite side of the hallway from the captain’s room. Outside the castle walls is where the noble draconians live and their farms on the land they own, their homes are sturdier than those of commoners and some have large homes on their farms to house their servants/slaves. Further out are the commoners with their homes that are mostly built from wood and straw. The border of the Grezagon kingdom is marked by the river.
Last edited by Nyverria on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♔Draconian Domain♔Dragon RP♔Accepting♔

Postby Nyverria » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:05 am

res

Last bumped by Nyverria on Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:05 am.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me