EXTREMELY RANDOM ROLEPLAY

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

EXTREMELY RANDOM ROLEPLAY

Postby eaglewingO3O » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:57 pm

so.........

>this is a role-play where you go on https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com
>generate a random character
>random backstory
>and just YEET IT onto this forum.
>kapeesh?
>literally everyone is allowed. As long as the story somewhat connects to the last posters message, we good.
>tess' rules apply pls
eaglewingO3O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EXTREMELY RANDOM ROLEPLAY

Postby eaglewingO3O » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:01 pm

Name: Daetox Krilluk

Personality: It's easy to get to know an open person like Daetox Krilluk, but the biggest two things to know are that he's sentimental and objective. Of course he's also farsighted, helpful and efficient, but these are in a way balance by being malicious as well.
His sentimentality though, this is what he's kind of cherished for. People regularly count on this and his discipline especially when they need comforting or support.

Nobody's perfect of course and John has plenty of lesser desired aspects too. His pompous nature and irrational nature cause plenty of grievances and just affect all around negatively.
Fortunately his objectivity helps keep them in check for at least a little.

Backstory: He's petulant, cautious and impolite. Which isn't out of the ordinary for someone with his shocking past.

He was born and grew up in an average family in a developing community, he lived without worry until he was about 9 years old, but at that point things changed.

He lost his brothers in a volcanic eruption and was headed for a life of misery. With a new found friend he had to survive in a villainous world. But with his intrepidness and determination, he managed to overpower anybody who's a hinderance and crush all that's in the way. This has turned him into the man he is today.

Having found a significant other, he now works as a travelling gun for hire. By doing so, he hopes to leave the past behind and finally find joys and comforts of life he has never had.
eaglewingO3O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:56 am

Name: Aasta Rubio

Personality:A lot can be said of Imogen Lee, but most know that above all else she's objective and farsighted. Of course, she's also forthright, idealistic and confident, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being monstrous as well.
Her objectivity though, is what she's pretty much known for. Oftentimes people will count on this and her decisive nature when they're feeling down.

Nobody's perfect of course and Imogen has a range of flaws to deal with too. Her apathetic nature and venomous nature don't make for the greatest company, both personally and for others.
Fortunately, her farsightedness is there to relift spirits when needed.

History:
She's popular, intrepid, eager and perhaps a little too rash. But there's more than this to somebody with her position.

She was born in a small family in a merchant community. She lived comfortably until she was about 17 years old, but at that point things changed.

She started to experience the world and was learning how to cook in new styles. Alongside trusted friends, she reached the top in a mystifying world. But with her intrepidness and skills, there's nothing to stop her from reaching great success. She could quickly become a great leader, perhaps even of the nation.

But for now that's speculation; she is currently exploring everything. She feels like there's more people to meet in this world. Luckily she has great people around to support her.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eaglewingO3O » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:53 am

((accepted!! I'm gonna use a random gen to set the scene lolol))
eaglewingO3O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me