♕ Power Raining and Reigning ♕ ~ (CLOSED)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♕ Power Raining and Reigning ♕ ~ (CLOSED)

Postby Stealthlock » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:38 am

Cephas / Male / Extension, Soul Print / Form / Tags: Isaac, Obiini, Alex, Jo, Roxy, possibly also the hotel owner, General

Ceph stopped in his tracks just before slamming into Roxy’s zapping fist. Startled out of his mind, he tried to back away from her, but couldn’t notice the ice cage forming around him before backing into a frozen bar. In only a moment, he was surrounded.

“Ahhh!!! Geez!”

The ice cage was unfamiliar, scary, and awesome. The arcs of electricity from Roxy’s fist were more of the same.

Ceph touched the ice and tried to Extend into it, never taking his eye off Roxy, but ice is tricky. It’s covered in melty water and generally doesn’t want to cooperate. He tried to shatter it by shaking the ground, but no luck. It was too dusty.

By the time he finally relaxed turned around to Isaac’s shouts, Ceph’s big eyes had narrowed into a pouty, slitted glare over his shoulder.

These guys were too powerful to challenge upon being caught. Even with the information he could hang over their heads, they had many possible ways of keeping his mouth shut. Or even just plain hurting him. Dang. He’d better not underestimate their observation skills next time.

Ceph slunk toward Isaac’s side of the cage.
His low, monotone voice resounded only just quiet enough that the other strangers outside couldn’t hear.

“I thought you might like to not have to pay for my breakfast, Queen-lover.”

He extended one hand out through the icy bars, holding the bottom of the pillowcase, dumping every tiny stolen item out onto the floor, INCLUDING the inner pillow, and dropping the empty case last.

How disappointing. To part with a cozy outdoor pillow, a second carrying bag, some personal hygiene items, and a good $10 worth of scrap metals. That’s at least two meals. He almost wanted to cry. He resisted the urge to enlist Tim in some physical revenge against the snitches.
~Jesus loves you btw :D~
Stealthlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:02 am

Jo - tags: Ceph, Alex, etc.

“Looks like someone bit off more than they can chew.” Jo snickered, not able to help herself after seeing the sorry scene. “Hey Ceph! The pillowcase made it a bit obvious!”
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Shoot me trades :)
Now Playing: x
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx
──────
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆:
───────────

───────────
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡
Knuckles the Echidna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:07 am

Roxy||Female||Cryptokinetic Movement/Install||Tagged: Jet, Cephas
    That was everything wrapped up nicely. She didn't really need the assist, but they seemed like the type to butt in whenever they could, and there wasn't much she could do to stop that. "The rest of it, too," She said, turning and heading out the door. She'd been a thief once, and if Ceph was worth his salt he'd have stashed some loot somewhere that wasn't a painfully obvious pillowcase. "You can drop it, or I can shake it out of you, your choice."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stealthlock » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Cephas / Male / Extension, Soul Print / Form / Tags: Roxy, Jo, Isaac, Jet, General

“Shut up,” Ceph muttered at Jo. He wasn’t THAT stupid. At least, he didn’t think so. A pillow case might’ve made a valuable carrying item on their long journey.

Now Roxanne was coaxing him to unload more stuff!
With the biggest eye roll known to man, Cephas sat down on the ground and took off both his shoes. He chucked four teabags and one pack of wipes out of the cage. Not even valuable stuff. Not worth fighting for. Just whatever scraps he thought to stuff in at the last minute.

“THERE.” He announced, giving a final definitive shake of his boots. “Can we go now?”
Stealthlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarahStuffies » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:40 am

Issac - Male - Ice/FutureSight - Tags: everyone.

Issac hadn’t seen Roxanne approach, but heard her sparks, making him briefly not realize who was behind him until she spoke, and stepped up next to him. He watched the stuff dumped out of the pillowcase. A frustrated disappointed expression on his face. Once the rest was out of Ceph’s shoes, though. He felt Alex put her hand on his shoulder “he’s had enough, bro.” She said with her monotone voice. She could tell how wound up and stressed Ceph was. Keeping him in this state wouldn’t help him. Issac glanced at his sister briefly, then nodded, and after Obinni (who has already started gathering the things Ceph dumped to give to Roxy) had given the taller woman everything, he broke the ice cage, sending small cold crystals almost like a mist, raining down over Ceph. “You don’t need to steal, Ceph.” Alex said. Her voice softer. “You’ve got us to provide for you.” Obinni ran up to Ceph and hugged him. “Yeah!” She cheered happily “we’ve gotch-yer-back!”Jet had followed Roxy out when he had heard the commotion. But the teen hung back. A generally upset expression on his face.

~I don't know about you, but I think Creation is pretty special~
~Check out my Art~
~If you like the Warriors series, please PM me for a club~
SarahStuffies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stealthlock » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:42 pm

Cephas / Male / Extension, Soul Print / Form / Tags: Obiini, Isaac, Alex, generally included: Jet, Roxy, Jo

This had all felt different from previous times he’d been caught stealing. Normally they shook him down and let him go. The cage of ice put a different, sour taste in his mouth. When it disappeared, it was hard to tell whether he was relieved to have this icy monument gone, or embarrassed not to be safely obscured by it anymore.

But Alex and Obiini offered to take care of him. Obiini even hugged him. Really? Really, now?

Cephas didn’t say anything, but instead weakly returned the little ten-year-old’s hug...if you could call it a hug. He just methodically placed his arms on her back. His eyes glanced over her head and toward Alex, with a look of puzzling, almost doubt.

Really, though? His eyes said. Are you sure about that? Really?

He let go of Obiini and felt painfully aware of the eyes on him. Jet and Isaac looked disappointed. Roxanne had a threatening aura. Jo was practically laughing at him.

Dying to get on the road with or without breakfast, Cephas unrolled his sleeves over his arms and hiked his turtleneck up to obscure his whole face. He pulled a short string of rocks from his bag and dangled them from the end of his index finger, occasionally whipping the ground with it, with varying degrees of force. He used his extension to perceive the general area through the ground on a basic level—feet, table legs, buildings—without the need for sight.
Stealthlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:38 pm

Jo - tags: Cephas

Jo lost the smirk, but still smiled gently. She walked up to Ceph and ruffled his hair. “Sorry I laughed, man.” She said softly. “And hey, the shoes were pretty clever! Next time maybe don’t go so big and try not to let that prickly gal spot you.” She leaned in a bit closer to whisper, “These folks may be quick to stop you, but I know how to look the other way.”
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx
──────
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆:
───────────

───────────
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡
Knuckles the Echidna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stealthlock » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Cephas / Male / Extension, Soul Print / Form / Tags: Jo

Ceph peeked one large eye up at Jo from under the turtleneck. His rocks rolled up his arm and back into his bag. With his now free hand, he gave her a thumbs-up.

A fellow thief. There we go. She was cool. Maybe he’d steal something for her sometime.
Stealthlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarahStuffies » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:28 am

Issac sighed. "we should get moving." He offered. The idea of staying in one place too long was starting to put him on edge. Alex gave a hum. "Yeah, Roxy, while you take the stuff back into the hotel, Jo, why don't you and I go get some food for everyone to eat on the way?" She smiled at Jo.

Obinni smiled as Jo walked over to them, but backed off as Jo and Ceph talked. She instead trotted over to Jet, who picked her up and held her "Yep. We should get the horses ready too."

With a nod, and a quick scan to see if anyone was following them to get their horse ready, Issac and Jet headed towards the stable. Jet still carrying Obinni.

~I don't know about you, but I think Creation is pretty special~
~Check out my Art~
~If you like the Warriors series, please PM me for a club~
SarahStuffies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:40 am

Jo - tags: Isaac

“Okie dokie!” She replied, cheerfully, stepping away from Ceph and allowing Isaac to take the lead. She watched the others leave to make preparations as well, and she could feel excitement bubbling up in her chest.
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx