Here's To The Misfits

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Here's To The Misfits

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

~Rob Siltanen

This is a camp for misfits. Kids who are not the social norm. Kids with powers! Here you can learn to control your powers. This camp is run by Amy Castell and her young niece Darcy

*[removed]
*keep genders even
*no mary/gary sues
*age range 15-19
*romance allowed
*all sexualities allowed
*no killing
*if more than one power they have to be conected (aka telekinesis and telepathy)
*no godmoding
*some people can have same powers but not too many of the same

Code: Select all

[img] picture [/img]
Name:
Power:
Other:

Amy Castell
Kind, thoughtful, calm, quiet
Telepathy
Owner of the camp. Darcy's great aunt

Darcy Castell
Serious if working, kind, fun, mischievous
Can communicate and turn into animals
Not a camper, Amy's great niece, doesn't like to be called little

Theodosia "Theo" Jones
Outgoing, mischievous, adventurous, kind
A little bit of telepathy and strong telekinesis
Artist

James Masters
Kind, outgoing, adventurous, smart
Can see and communicate with ghosts
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule breaking content removed
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Here's To The Misfits

Postby lizotsi* » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:09 pm

https://images.app.goo.gl/R42wSZWgutouiB7y8

name: lilith "lili" grove
personality: lili is very sweet and caring. she can be somewhat quiet and isolated, since she doesn't have a lot of control over her powers. overall, she's very naive and somewhat anxious.
power: she can make plants grow anywhere, and has limited control over them. she can also speak to them.
other: came to the camp to learn to control her powers, she has a fear of hurting people with them

https://images.app.goo.gl/C4yWbPeCSXqidfHG8

name: adin underwood
personality: adin is somewhat blunt and rude, and loves to mess with people. he tries not to involve himself with other people's emotions, and tries to only look out for himself.
power: he can turn himself invisible, including his clothes and any person/object he is holding onto. his invisibility only last ten minutes max though.

[ i couldn't figure out the images so i'm sorry ;-; ]
lizotsi*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:15 pm

(Accepted!!)
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eaglewingO3O » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:20 pm

Name: Henryk Alexei
Personality: A lot can be said of Henryk, or "Alex" to his closest companions, but at the very least you'll find out he's patient and protective. Of course he's also fun-loving, humorous and romantic, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being too cautious with other people's feelings- a property of his superpower. His patience though, this is what he's most well-liked for. Oftentimes people will count on this and usually his superpower when they need cheering up.

Nobody's perfect of course and he has a range of flaws to deal with too. One of these being the fact that BECAUSE of his powers, he often feels used and has a hard time connecting with anyone else for fear of being manipulated.

Power: He has a calming power. His intuition can tell him when someone is on the verge of a mental breakdown- anxious, depressed, or even manic or angry- and he has the ability to calm them using frequencies that naturally emit from his fingertips.

Other: Henryk is captivating, but in a softer way. He isn't necessarily the "bad boy" type his wardrobe makes him out to be- he dresses exactly the opposite of his personality. He loves other people, to a fault- will always protect them, and look like a total bad boy while doing so.

(YEESH guys sorry idk how to make the photo smaller T-T rip)
eaglewingO3O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:15 pm

(accepted)
Luna and Stellar