The Guardians of Legends (RP Sign-Up)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Guardians of Legends (RP Sign-Up)

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:06 pm

mark! planning on making a dragon and a trainee 0:

real quick question, what's the ranks available for dragons? 'dragon' or 'royal-blooded dragon'? :p
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:27 pm

We need at least 2 instructors to train trainees and Warriors, basically. I’m planning on making one for sure.

Dragons are just normal dragons, or descended from Thoron and/or his father Draco.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:30 am

Name: Stratos

Personality: Excitable and curious with -removed- dubious morality. Like they never grew out of their childish age. To be developed later on
*History: Unknown, refuses to share, MIRP

Weapon of Choice: Swords or Talons
*Desired Rank: Too busy destroying things to care much

*Crush: Unknown
*Family: Two very powerful air dragons as parents. Their siblings are Aergon (he/him) and Vitali (she/her) who are as powerful as Stratos
Residence: The Witch Kingdom Anzu

Appearance:
As Dragon: Large green-blue feathers and teal feathers. Some feathers are tipped with a dark black, especially on his crest, tail, and wingtips. He has two wings from his shoulders and hind legs, knowns as the Primary and Secondary wings. His horns are long and black, twisting into a cone. His eyes are brilliant gold, and his underbelly is light grey bird-like scaled skin. His forelegs and hindlegs are made of the same material, and his talons are long and sharp like a birds.
As Human: A tannish skin tone with bright gold eyes and green-blue hair that's the same color as his feathers. His hair falls down loosely to about his shoulder blades. His ears are slightly pointed at the tips and he keeps part of his loose feathers behind his ears. He wears as close to no clothing as possible, only wearing a pair of fitted shorts and a black choker that has sashes attached to it. The sashes act as sleeves and curl under his arms before reattaching to the choker from the back. He wears cloth foot and leg wraps to protect his lame human feet.
Race: Dragon
Element: Air
Other: Will cause hurricanes in your backyard just for fun. He Cats!

Let me know if you need anything else, or if something needs to be edited
Last edited by rheia on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate content
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:09 pm

Accepted!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me