✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

Postby JustTeener » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:30 pm

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Little Hut/House/Thing//Tags - Kiko

"Art relies on your opinion," Carmen waved. "Some can draw people, others animals, some can do both, and some can do stick figures. All of it is art it's just what type or what style of art." Carmen knelt down on the ground to examine a hole in the ground, "My point is that if you're happy with your art then it's good. If you don't like your art and you want to get better, then you practice different styles until you think your art is good again." Carmen stood after examining the hole and changed gears in the conversation a little, "It's like when someone thinks someone else is pretty. Everyone has a different opinion on what makes someone pretty. Whether it be their personality or how they look. Art is the same way!" Carmen started to walk in the direction they were heading again and turned around to walk backwards, "I'm sorry you stopped drawing, but I'm sure your art was wonderful." She radiated with positive energy. Carmen smiled and turned around not really knowing if what she said actually made sense. In Carmen's head it made sense but she never knew how to say it out loud. She didn't dwell on it. She was more concerned how she was going to get all those colors to blend in Kiko's painting.

Last bumped by JustTeener on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:30 pm.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me