✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

Postby S0urmelom » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:56 am

✨The Eden Within✨

The Eden within us all lies on the island, simply off the west coast of Japan. An island where humans submit an offering to become a god or goddess after their death. As they get accepted, they get a mythical companion, and inherit a villa of choice on the said island. The Eden like ecosystem has been luxuriously sustained the gods for eons, until now however. A dark energy has been entering from the gates of hell itself, the gods that have been banished from the island for misconduct. They have started threatning the human race, which the gods swear to protect under oath.

General Rules

☆ All of Tess's rules apply!
☆ In this rp you get to use a chicken smoothie pet as you "mythical companion" please link it in your form in the discussion thread
☆Please keep godmodding to a minimum. Despite the roleplay plot, not all gods are invincible or immortal! They simply have longer life spans and magical powers.
☆ Please post at least a 5 sentence paragraph! This roleplay is intended to be semi-literate, no one liners.
☆Using your own forms is encouraged!

✩ discussion thread! https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4198590
✨✨✨

Locations

✦ Main Villa✦

✧The main Villa consists of a tall, traditional white building. It holds meeting rooms for the gods and the dead human spirits, a youth pool, a lounge, and indoor garden of the fruits of eden and a wine cellar, at the god's disposal.

✦Youth Water Lake✦

✧The youth water lake is a lake that supplies sweet, vitamin rich water that has healing abilities and makes a spirit appear younger. The flowers around it release a pollen that can ward off evil spirits, along with the ones threatning thehuman race

✦Public Dining Hall✦

✧A public dinig hall, with irori tables littering the space for the hungry gids to settle, and a kitchen area for the ones feeling generous to make food to their liking.

✦Human Quarantene homes✦

✧ the place where human spirits awaiting confirmation for the god/goddess rank can inhabit. They are small yet cozy and sustainable.

✨✨✨

Please refrain from posting until I announce posting allowed on this thread! Head to discussion thread to submit a character!

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

Postby S0urmelom » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:50 am

Posting here is officially allowed!

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:22 am

Yengo-He gently tugged the thread between his teeth, before cutting it off. A finished doll sat in front of him, It's button eyes twinkling. Without warning, he stabbed the doll with the needle he was using a few minutes prior. The doll got up, twirled around a bit, then fell back down. He smiled as he carefully removed the needle, and put it back in it's case. He got up, and a soft head bumped his leg. He looked down at his blind companion. "Hey, Patches. Are you good?". Yengo started walking towards the door. " Come on. We're going to breakfast."

Kiko- Kiko stretched, big and wide, then got up, threw on her clothes, and raced to, her desk. She had to try something. She put all of her happiness, and joy, and gayeity, and any other word for happiness you can think of. She needed it for this plan to work. Her hand flew over the paper, writing lines and lines of work. She finally sat back in her chair, giving her short story a quick proof-read. " I think we're all good! Dontcha think so, Greg?". The companion barked happily in response. " Well, we gotta get to breakfast, then!". The both headed out of the door.
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:14 am

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Her Villa - Cafeteria//Tags - Open!

Carmen is normally up pretty early in the morning to either walk around the grounds, get inspiration from the morning scenery, or to draw what ever random dream she had that night before she forgot it. Today was no exception. Last night Carmen had the weirdest dream about ninja cows. By day they would look like regular cows, but by night they stole from the rich and gave to the poor, defeated crime bosses, and protected their home from evil doers. Carmen got an odd inspiration from this and decided to depict one of the battle scenes involving the cows that was still fresh in her mind. She pulled her hair into a messy bun, rolled up her sleeves, pulled out a big canvas and paints, and started splattering the paint all over the canvas. Asviel, her companion, watched her from her bed. After about an hour or so it was. completed, and Carmen was covered in paint. She looked at the time a realized everyone would probably be heading to the cafeteria by now. She let Asviel hop into her overalls pocket and left her Villa, forgetting that she had paint all over her self. She arrived a bit earlier than everyone, so she decided to try cooking for everyone else. She went into a back room where the cooking supplies is ad started grabbing things from the cabinets.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:13 am

Naomi 'Kiri' Kasumi
Female :: Tamotsu :: Goddess of Truths and Illusions :: Fog Manipulator :: ~~open
Sprawled out in the middle of the floor, staring up at the ceiling wasn't the most interesting thing she could be doing at this particular moment. It's what she was doing only because she didn't really want to move. A lazy morning for Kiri apparently. Her companion didn't seem as content with this as she was though, Tamotsu's tails flicking back and eyes staring intently at her gave him away. She knew he was doing so but that didn't mean she wanted to move. He huffed loudly for what had to have been the hundredth time and she opened an eye. "Alright, alright. I get the point," she rose to her feet and stretched her arms behind her back. "Breakfast time I suppose." The multi-tailed fox stood as well, bumping his head against her hand before leading the way towards the cafeteria.

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~open
It was peaceful here. Cody had always been prone to waking early, just as he'd been prone to going to bed late. Balancing too many things, too much anxiety about the future he assumed. He wasn't balancing much of anything any more but the habits remained. Generally that just meant that he'd just sit in the doorway and watch nature for a good few hours. It was calming and a good way to clear his head. A form of meditation almost. A replacement for baking, something he didn't feel inclined to return to currently. Too many memories he was avoiding remembering currently. So instead he just spent much of his time watching the scenery.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~1

Postby sorellabac » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:59 am

♣.ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
god of space (can teleport) ~ 21 ~ ♀ ~ location: youth water lake ~ tags: open

Letting out a sigh, Clove propped her self up. She had been having a staring contest with a bee, and at this point it was apparent the bee was winning. Granted, bees don't exactly blink, so the contest might've been a bit easier for the bee. It might've also been the fact she was upside down, but that didn't really have anything to do with blinking, it was just uncomfortable. Glancing over at the lake, everything seemed quite peaceful this morning. Watching the bee fly off, it went to another flower, buzzing around the lake. Feeling a light nudge, Clove noticed Aasta, poking her arm, trying to catch her attention. "You hungry?" She smiled, petting the dog lightly. In response, the winged canine yipped, signalling that it was time for breakfast. Dragging herself to her feet, the two of them strolled down the road, off to find breakfast in which ever place they saw first.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:13 pm

Yuichi Sekino - he/him - god of serenity - tags: open

Yuichi opened his eyes. He had been perched on the roof of the villa, taking in all the noises of the surrounding nature. However, he had been lifted from his trance by the tantalizing smell of food, something he liked very much. Getting to his feet, he nimbly hopped off the roof, greeting his companion and walking down the road, smiling at Clove. Hopefully, the food would be good as usual.

Fujio Kamata - he/him - god or the unknown - tags: open

He did not particularly want to eat, but he knew he had to, or the others would make a fuss. Fujio yawned, slowly trailing behind the others on his way up to the dining area, hoping they wouldn't notice him. If they did, then...oh well? Pulling his scarf up over his mouth, he closed his eyes, humming to himself. Seeing someone walk past him, he hung his head, avoiding eye contact. Sighing, he kept going.
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Oreki//male//bisexual//God of Space Manipulation//tags; open

Oreki looks around from the lake, having had collected the flowers that contain the pollen made to chase evil spirits away to make a lamp out of them later. He makes his way to the main Villa, feeling like he can use something to eat for a little before going back to work, thinking of plans along the way, and maybe meeting some of the recent gods that have been appointed. As he traverses the area, he comes across his companion chasing a poor rodent, not sure if he should tell his companion to stop or to let him be. He decides the latter and continues making his way to the main Villa, happy to see the place lively. He comes to a stop at the door, deciding to let the flowers dry at the entrance while he steps into the villa.

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:08 pm

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Cafeteria//Tags - Everyone in the Cafeteria

After grabbing some supplies from the pantry, Carmen started preparing a typical breakfast. She wasn't normally the one to make it for everyone, but she was in a good cooking mood after the cow dream. She made eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, hash browns, cheesy potatoes, and waffles. She whipped up some home made orange juice and set some milk on the table. She wasn't the best cook in the world, but thanks to her moms, she wasn't half bad. Carmen set out everything like a buffet because she wasn't sure who all would join her. Anyone who wanted some could find a plate and grab what they wanted. Lastly she grabbed a paper she had hidden in her pocket and wrote "If anyone wants anything different, feel free to ask me to make something else for you! -Carmen :3" She took the paper and hung it up near the food. "Done!" Thankfully she got done just in time as the other gods started to arrive.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Naomi 'Kiri' Kasumi
Female :: Tamotsu :: Goddess of Truths and Illusions :: Fog Manipulator :: ~~The Cafeteria
Kiri bounced into the cafeteria with far more energy than one would expect from someone who had, up until a few moments ago, been laying in the middle of the floor doing nothing but being lazy. She gave a rather sing-song "good mo~orning!" to whatever gods may already be present as Tamotsu padded calmly in behind her with no more sound than the gentle ringing of the bell around his neck. "Well! Someone's certainly been busy this morning, huh?" She asked a moment later as her eyes fell on the food laid out. Not that she was complaining in any way. Absolutely not, and she was in fact already fetching a plate to pile with food.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me