✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:15 pm

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~Kiko
He blinked at the offer. Did he? Well, he could theoretically make something to eat here if he really wanted to. But also he certainly wouldn't turn down the offer. Especially if it made her more likely to return, something she seemed startling eager to do . He hadn't realized how much he'd missed... just kind of talking to someone. "If... you'd like. You don't, ah, really have to go through the effort of carrying anything here if you don't want to, though." It occurred to him that he didn't know how long of a walk it actually would be for her. It could be quite close for all he knew.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Kiko- " It won't be ant trouble at all! I'll just go grab something for myself, put it on my desk, then bring you some! Easy-peasy!". She nodded enthusiastically. " I might bring some people, so you can get to know them before you have to live among them. It makes it much less scary. If you wouldn't mind, of course. Up to your discretion, sir"
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:29 pm

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~Kiko
Others might be a bit stressful, but she was right -- meeting them beforehand might not be a terrible idea. "That's... fine," he decided finally with a small nod. "Just uh... don't sneak up on me next time, please?" He pulled one leg up to hug to his chest as he spoke. "There's... no rush or anything though, I'll still be here." He really didn't want her to think there was, even if he was here alone. It wasn't a terrible place for it and he'd been fine so far.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Kiko- " Ok! I just want to make sure you are all comfy here! I'll be right back!". She started running, and ran all the way into the main hall. She tried to run up the stairs, But fell flat on her face. She waved to the other two people in the Dining hall as she went in. " Hey! Kiri! Carmen! I've got something super cool to tell you guys!
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:33 am

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Cafeteria//Tags - Everyone in Cafeteria

Carmen lit up with excitement when Kiri said she wanted to know more. It had been the first time someone said they wanted to hear here talk their ear off. She was about to start when Kiko ran into the Dining Hall. She stood up, "what? What is it!?" Carmen had so much energy at this point that it was visibly possible she could start bouncing off the walls. Asviel, however, jumped off her head and back into her overalls pocket. As they nestled in the pocket, it was quite clear Asviel was trying to push her down a few notches. Which it worked. Carmen calmed down a bit, and although the excitement was still there, she won't be yelling or bouncing off any walls.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:15 am

Yuichi Sekino - he/him - god of serenity - tags: open

With a happy sigh, Yuichi sat down beside Kiri. Curiously, he poked at the bacon, and filled his plate with food. God, he was hungry. Calmly, he began to eat, raising his eyebrows at the other hyperactive gods and goddesses. How did they have so much energy? "Mmm...calm yourself, Carmen..."

Fujio Kamata - he/him - god or the unknown - tags: open

Fujio snuck into the dining hall, sitting next to Yuichi. He cautiously tucked into the food, displeased by the level of noise in the room. Maybe they wouldn't notice if he just...disappeared. He shifted uncomfortably, watching the goddess jump about. He gently growled, eyes flashing.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
mel ➤ they/she/xe ➤ demigirl lesbian
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hyperfixated on tf2, total drama, and jjba
! i love making ocs, drawing and
cosplay! not super active but i still exist
pixel art credit

╚═════════════════════════╝

melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:41 am

Naomi 'Kiri' Kasumi
Female :: Tamotsu :: Goddess of Truths and Illusions :: Fog Manipulator :: ~~The Cafeteria
Kiri huffed playfully at the interruption right before Carmen could start talking, not actually annoyed but certainly playing at it. "What's got you so excited, Kiko?" She asked with a soft snort. "What's this super cool thing you're practically vibrating while trying to tell us?" She passed the last bit of sausage on her plate to Tamotsu as she spoke, flashing an utterly unapologetic grin to Yuichi beside her for not trying at all to calm either of the other goddesses and in fact almost lowkey encouraging them.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:53 am

Kiko- She spoke like she had barely any time to explain. "Well I saw something a few days a go so I thought It would be a good idea to check so I went a ways away and there were these weird buildings and there was someone there I think has name is Cody and he's really nice and I offered to bring him breakfast and he said sure then I said I could bring you guys and he said sure so I ran back here to get some food and you guys and bring it back to him!" She panted like she had just ran a marathon.
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:54 am

Oreki//male//bisexual//God of Space Manipulation//tags; Fujito

He continues making his way into the villa, stopping by to grad something edible. He finds himself sitting next to Fujito, wondering if he could try and make some more acquaintances, smiling at him as he starts eating. He's not sure how to sound friendly, but throws caution to the wind and greets Fujito with a wave, stuck on what to actually say. As he opens his mouth to speak, Naki bumps into his side to snatch a bacon strip from his hand, making him laugh.

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:18 am

Yuichi Sekino - he/him - god of serenity - tags: open

He chuckled, shooting a look at Kiri. "Thank for the help..." He said with a purr, going back to eating. At Kiko's mention of getting food for a stranger, he grabbed more for himself, worried his supply would be depleted. "What are you talking about?"

Fujio Kamata - he/him - god or the unknown - tags: open

Fujio started, looking over at Oreki. Did...he just wave to me? He stared at the other god for several seconds, going red out of embarrassment. Unsure of what to do, looked away. "H-hey..." Was he even doing this right? What if he didn't even wave to me...!!

╔══════════════════════════════╗
mel ➤ they/she/xe ➤ demigirl lesbian
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hyperfixated on tf2, total drama, and jjba
! i love making ocs, drawing and
cosplay! not super active but i still exist
pixel art credit

╚═════════════════════════╝

melone

My pets
My items