🏕 Tʜᴇ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ Rᴇᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ 🏞 - CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

🏕 Tʜᴇ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ Rᴇᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ 🏞 - CLOSED

Postby Kotayle » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:58 am

Tʜᴇ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ Rᴇᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ
Every year, students of several surrounding schools flock to Camp Mountaindale.
There's a large cabin with a common area for all to enjoy
and several small cabins that fit 2 students each.
Many different types of kids come to this camp; the rich,
the poor, the unwanted and popular.
Everyone is welcome, so long as they stay out of the woods at night
for wolves run along the shadows of the trees.
Question is, will you survive
Tʜᴇ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ Rᴇᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ

Please submit an application in The Discussion before posting

I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ...
The majority of the students, of course, are human.
They're curious, make bad decisions,
and are just looking for a bit of fun.
However, when they're warned by the camp owners that wolves
run the forest, they just might get themselves into a trouble
they cannot undo.

Notes:
Humans don't know about werewolves, and will only
find out if an intrinsic plot approved by me follows, or
they, of course, get turned into a werewolf.
Human characters should be from ages 14-18,
All adults are NPC's.

Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ ɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ
What the humans don't know... is the wolves not only run the forest,
they run the entire camp. As part of a coming of age task,
the children of many different wolf packs are sent
to this camp, all to forge a new pack, hone their
wolves and fall into ranks.
Notes:
Loners can exist, they will come in with the humans, as high school
students- they will, of course, be recruited, joining is up to them.
Werewolves should NEVER reveal their species to a human.
The wolves are LARGER than normal ones, they're not Twilight size.

Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴍᴘ
The camp is surrounded by a great pine forest, currently covered in a fresh blanket of snow. A small ski lift runs through the center, for snowboarding, skiing and sledding. Campers must not be in the woods much longer after dark though, as the wolves are most active then.

The Main Cabin
The main cabin is where all dining and cooking are located, there is also a game room, a large fireplace with plenty of seating. There is also a television in one of the rooms, though I doubt there will be much time for TV or games.

Camper Cabins
Each cabin sleeps 2 campers, both campers must be the same gender

Tʜᴇ Rᴜʟᴇs
1. All Cs and TESS rules apply
2. No perfect Characters
3. Don't be your own significant other/mate
4. Werewolves cannot shift in front of humans, nor expose their species without a major plot, approved by the group as a whole
5. Please be active, and provide quality posts (1 paragraph minimum). Newer writers are welcome here so long as they are open to working on their writing skills.
6. Save the drama for the RP, be kind to eachother!
7. All forms must be posted in the discussion, and approved before posting here.

Last edited by Kotayle on Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏕 Tʜᴇ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ Rᴇᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ 🏞 - Member Information

Postby Kotayle » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:39 am

Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Tʜᴇ Hᴜᴍᴀɴs & Hᴀʟғ-ʙʀᴇᴇ🇩s​​
1.Hayden - Played by <Kotayle>
2.Spencer - Played by <Kotayle>

6.Persephone - Played by <FeathersBreath>
8.Ashanti - Played by <Kandee>

10.Name - Played by <Username>

Tʜᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
The Alpha Male
Alexander - Played by <Kotayle>

The Alpha Female
Name - Played by <Username>
(Win the Alpha's heart)

The Beta
Faith - Played by <Wolfrunner>

The Delta
Jordan- Played by <Kandee>

The Healer
Theodore - Played by <FeathersBreath>

The Fighters

{Lead}Name - Played by <Username>
Elise - Played by <Kotayle>

The Hunters

{Lead}<OPEN>
Paris - Played by <Kandee>

The Loners/Rank TBD

Cᴀʙɪɴ Assɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛs
Cabin 1:
1. Spencer
2. Theo

Cabin 2:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

Cabin 3:
1. OPEN
2. Persephone

Cabin 4:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

Cabin 5:
1. Alexander
2. OPEN

Cabin 6:
1. Elise
2. Teagan

Cabin 7:
1. Hayden
2. OPEN

Cabin 8:
1. Faith
2. Paris

Cabin 9:
1. Leon
2. Jordan

Cabin 11:
1. OPEN
2. Xander

Cabin 12:
1. Ashanti
2. OPEN

Cabin 13:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs Cᴏᴜɴᴛ

Werewolves: --
__Males | Females__
pending_____pending

Humans: -
__Males | Females__
pending_____pending

Total: --
__Males | Females__
pending_____pending

Last edited by Kotayle on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏕 Tʜᴇ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ Rᴇᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ 🏞 - OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby Kotayle » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Cᴏᴘᴇʟᴀɴᴅ
species: werewolf|rank: alpha|cabin: 5|bunkmate: open|love intrest: open |location: main cabin |tagged: open

____It had been weeks that Alex spent alone, digging out snow paths, gathering and chopping firewood for the cabins, and even organizing campers in cabins. The winter retreat was something every alpha of Mountaindale before him, had handled on their own and he was determined to do the same. It would be pretty sporadic, the times of the campers arriving, even with days, so Alex just prepared a quick snack table and pulled out some hot water and coffee stations for new arrivals to enjoy as they came in. What was nice about this retreat, is it was pretty laid back. No planned activities or thins to micromanage, it was just a bunch of teens who were there for the holidays.
____For him, and every other werewolf, Alex was there to build bonds with the pack members and start their lives together as a family. For loners, they were probably in the same situation as the humans that would be attending this year, either paying for a very expensive vacation away from their parents that were never home... or sent away because they were unwanted, which was more common than not, unfortunately. Alex's main goal, however, would be making sure the humans stayed safe and no one turned into one of them during the winter retreat.
____As campers began to trickle in, he helped them get settled into their cabins by helping with bags and letting them know where they would be staying, it had been a little chaotic at first but as the night rolled by, he was getting the hang of things. After sending Hayden off to her cabin, he turned only to find a small line forming, but it wasn't a big deal, this week should have been the only week for new arrivals, this was just the busiest day. "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Alex, how was your travels?" he asked the next person waiting to speak to him.

-OPEN-

Eʟɪsᴇ Bᴀʀᴛʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ
species: werewolf|rank: huntress|cabin: 6|bunkmate: open|love intrest: open |location: main cabin |tagged: open/Alex

____The 6:45 AM bus had picked up miss Bartlette just ten minutes passed the forecasted time, normally for most this wouldn't be a crazy inconvenience, but for Elise, this was the beginning of a very stressful winter retreat. Elise was a bit anxious leaving home for the first and last time of her life, the young werewolf was anticipating many challenges with this trip and she knew that her failure in fitting in and finding her one true place among the pack, could mean her very death. Elise was not cut out to be a loner.
____Though she is quiet, and sometimes shy, the chatter of others usually makes Elise feel safe and really at home. There are a select few she keeps close and is very open with but being as sensitive as she is, it's uncommon for her to feel accepted by many. As Elise boarded her bus to Mountaindale, she pulled out a book and took a seat by the window, hoping for pretty scenery on the way in. Her pack had already given her most of the information needed; she was one of the few werewolves in Cherry Grove who were sent to begin the newest pack in the region, and she was meeting her Alpha, Alex Copeland for the first time. Elise still hadn't been sure if she was going to try and train as a healer yet, or if she would just stick with hunting, but she was sure she would soon find out.
____
____The bus ride had taken roughly three and a half hours, they had gone over the hills and through the woods, across several rivers and even a bay. By the time the bus made its way into the snowy mountains, it had been mid-day. The young werewolf thanked the bus driver and descended the stairs of the greyhound bus, before rounding the corner and opening the storage compartment. Noticing there had been a few people getting off at the same stop, she, of course, let them get their bags first. Once it was her turn, she pulled out a large obsidian duffle bag and a small green backpack before shutting the compartment and heading down a gravel road. The instructions had been clear on how to get there.
____The walk hadn't been long, maybe a quarter of a mile before she saw the smoke from the chimney of the main cabin, and just around a bend until she saw it for all of its glory. All of the windows were lit up with a warm glow against the cold mountain snow. Campers had been getting settled already, and others arriving just like her. Elise kicked the toes of her boots off to rid them of the caked-on snow from her walk, before entering the main cabin, where she immediately saw a boy who could be none other than the Alpha. He was confident, seemed strong and had an air about him that really left no question in her mind, she smiled softly and walked over, waiting her turn, careful not to interrupt or cut anyone in line.

-Open to bump into-

Hᴀʏᴅᴇɴ Rᴏsᴇ
species: human|role: park-place princess|cabin: 7|bunkmate: norah|love intrest: open |location: main cabin |tagged: open

____Snow had plagued her entire morning and Hayden had a feeling this would not be the end of it. Okay Hayden, just breathe... you're going to have a blast... this is your time... you are going to reinvent yourself and you are going to shine... she told herself over and over- in her head. Her plane was supposed to take off the day before, but due to the snowstorms, things had been delayed several times before she actually boarded. Tired, hungry and now cranky, the blonde pushed herself out of her first-class seat to the middle of nowhere, a bit disappointed as she looked out of her window to see a whole lot of nothing. The snow was everywhere.
____"Being this cold all the time is not my idea of fun, daddy," she rolled her eyes. Her father was going to be gone on business trips somewhere in Europe and her mother was never home... that wasn't a 'just for the holidays,' type thing. So, Hayden was sent away to ski and sip cocoa in the mountains. Some times with new people would be good for her though, she was really over having such fake friends. Often, back home anyways, Hayden's friends were just in it for the things, the experiences and the lavish lifestyle she seemed to live all on her own with absentee parents. This was her time to be herself, maybe have a winter fling and really just take a break from all the politics.
____
____After Hayden left the airport, she was taken to a bus, which is where a driver had been waiting for her that eventually dropped her decently close to the front steps of the main cabin, it too was covered in snow. What else was she expecting though? Hayden collected her things, of course getting assistance from the driver, since she had way more than she could carry, the girl made her way inside where she met the camp director.
____"Aren't you a little young to run a camp...?" she asked, a bit concerned before looking around for an adult. The oldest person there so far seemed to be her driver.
____"Yeah, but this is a teens retreat- so what fun would that be if an adult was running it?" he asked with a soft smile. "But not to worry, this camp has been in my family for many generations and I know exactly what I'm doing- name please?" Alex asked.
____"Hayden Rose,"
____"Perfect, well I have you in-cabin seven, its quite the walk... would you like help out?"
____"No, I can manage, my driver has my other things so it shouldn't be a problem, thanks Alex," she replied, a smirk and a flirtatious wink. She could always flirt her way through this trip too...
____"Alright, let me know if you need anything, I'll be here," Alex waved before turning to the next camper.
-OPEN-

Sᴘᴇɴᴄᴇʀ Kɴɪɢʜᴛ
species: human|role: trouble maker|cabin: 1|bunkmate: open|love intrest: open |location: front porch of his cabin|tagged: open

____The plane's overhead lights flickered on as they finally landed safely. Spencer had been on the same plane as Hayden, dealt with all the delays all from the comfort of economy seating. For the past few hours, he had a baby next to him screaming, and older woman asleep on his shoulder from the other side, and a bratty pre-teen kicking his seat from behind. This was his first time being on a plane, however, so he had just been grateful he could go and to be honest, he may just never go back anyways. When Spencer turns 18, he won't be owed anything anymore, not a roof over his head, or a hot meal, he will be on the streets within days because foster families usually only housed kids as long as checks came in, and once their time was up, so was their stay.
____Squishy seats, no leg room, those were all minuscule problems compared to what the boy would face after this retreat. Reaching up to the overhead storage, Spencer pulled down his ratty duffle bag, careful not to hit the lady beside him as he turned and went to exit into the aisle. most of the economy seating had cleared out, and before them the coach and business class, so the airport was seemingly empty as he made his way to the buses. The boy noticed Hayden struggling with her carry on, so he offered to help. "Here, let me," he cleared his throat, taking her bag carefully before setting it in the storage under the bus.
____"Thanks, I have those too-" she pointed at the stack of bags behind her, all decently expensive in themselves, not to mention what was inside them.
____"Sure," Spencer said, before he turned around. A very visible sigh could have even been an irritated grunt of disbelief as he saw the pile.
____"You're the best," she gave his upper arm a light squeeze before kissing his cheek. Hayden promptly made her way into the bus to get out of the cold.
____"Thanks, girl I've never met..." he shook his head, not mad just a bit weirded out she had been sweet yet annoying and rude at the same time. Spencer loaded the bags, trying not to get in anyone else's way, before boarding the bus as well, taking an aisle seat close to the door. The bus ride hadn't been horrible, and luckily his stop had been the first. Surprisingly, it had been Hayden's stop too. Spencer thought he was clever in getting off of the bus first and grabbing his bag, so she wouldn't ask him to carry her bags for her down the driveway, but to no surprise, she had a driver waiting for her, who was already loading her things.
____Satisfied he wouldn't have to be a pack mule, Spencer began walking down the long driveway with his one duffle bag, it took about 20 minutes, and of course, Hayden's car had sped right by him, not offering a ride of any sorts as they passed by. The main cabin was already prepped for everyone's arrival, and it really did seem nice, though Spencer couldn't help but wonder if his foster parents got some sort of cut on the price to get rid of him, because this was almost too nice of a trip for him to be sent on. As Hayden struggled with her things, Spencer passed her this time, making it into the cabin before her, and getting his cabin assignment, a guy named Alex had helped him out and luckily he was the first cabin, so not too far of a walk.
____The snow had come up just passed his waistline, along the trail, he figured it would have taken days to dig the paths. Getting into his cabin, Spencer pulled his pillow out of his bag, which took up half of the volume of his things, before unpacking his clothes and putting them into the small dresser on his side of the room. Not feeling up to dealing with the park avenue princess, Spencer moved to his front porch and sat on the stairs, enjoying the view of the snow-capped mountains and frozen lake below.
-OPEN-
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ cecelia ] - 1 ● [ oliver ] - 1

Postby memichoo » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:43 pm

cecelia fawkes

▪︎──────────────────────▪︎
▪︎●age. 16▪︎species. werewolf [ hunter ]
loc. main cabin▪︎tags. alex

Cecelia felt the stiff layer of snow crackle under the pressure of her body as she bounded through the trees, stinging her paws and searing her lungs with ice. Her blonde fur was darkened to beige with moisture, sending slight shivers down her spine. It wasn't exactly the best weather for a run- especially in the early morning when the sun had barely awakened- but the hunter's nerves were frayed and she couldn't resist the temptation of the forest with its soft blanket of freshly fallen snow. Today was a considerably big day; adolescents from various regions would join the camp, along with a sea of human students who had no clue how big her bite was. Celia was simply grateful that she already lived in Mountaindale. The thought of traveling in a bus or even a plane for hours both terrified and irritated her. The hunter, despite the sting of the snow, felt much more relaxed than she would be in the seat of a vehicle.

Letting out a hot sigh, she watched the plume disappear into the glare of the sun with a mixture of disappointment and energy. She had come earlier than necessary and procrastinated as long as she dared in the woods- it was time to go back. The wolf hopped through the snow, quickening her pace until she was a golden blur. By the time she saw the main cabin peeking through the trees, she felt completely numb. The sun had warmed considerably since she first shifted and began to run but she had to admit that the thought of a heater was terribly enticing. Keeping to shaded patches and trotting low enough to brush her underbelly with snow, she weaved through the trees until she spotted the scarlet jacket she had left on a low hanging branch prior to the run. The wolf swept her head from side to side, piercing gray eyes scanning for the presence of humans, before she allowed herself to return to her human form. She shivered the moment the chilly air hit the bare skin of her face. The cabin seemed more and more tempting by the minute.

Hurriedly tugging the scarlet jacket from the sturdy branch, she pulled it on and walked briskly towards the main entrance. Already she saw many more people than when she had initially arrived; the sight made her even more relieved that she had shifted so far away. It was a strict rule for the werewolves to keep their identity secret from the humans, and she had no intention of breaking that her first day in the new pack. As she neared, she quietly groaned- there was a line. Of course she got back in time for the line. The girl stepped to the back and began to braid her hair as she waited, struggling to untangle the wet knots. The young alpha was not a complete stranger to her; after all, they lived within the same area. But she at least wanted to make a good impression on this first day, and she was certain he would not be impressed to see one of his hunters with a nest for hair. The braiding process became easier the longer she waited, the warmth emanating from the cabin thawing her frozen fingers and gently reminding them of how to function. As the young wolf neared her new alpha, the realness of the situation kicked in and she idly fiddled with the wet ends of her braid. A teens-only retreat? This was bound to be exciting.

oliver moretti

▪︎──────────────────────▪︎
▪︎●age. 17▪︎species. human [ student ]
loc. main cabin▪︎tags. elise

Oliver jerked awake as the bus he rode hit a particularly rough bump, jumping away from the window he had rested upon. He ruefully rubbed at his reddened cheek, bitten by the cold glass and the jolt of the vehicle, and surveyed the bus. Most of the other students were varying degrees of bored, excited, or asleep; he had been one of the latter. He couldn't help it- seven in the morning was simply too early for him to function. Although he had initially been excited about the trip, the energy had buzzed to an abrupt stop about twenty minutes into the ride. A three hour ride, might he add. He admitted it, he was bored. The boy had attempted to talk to the student in the seat next to him, but she had simply wrinkled her nose and returned to posing for her cell phone's camera. It was a blow to his self-esteem, but the sting had faded during his nap and he sent her a cheeky grin. He was certain he looked ridiculous with his messy curls, crooked grin, and red cheek. Evidently, she agreed with him because she gave him a dirty look and shifted away from him. All right then, he thought ruefully, turning back to the window. His spirits lifted as he peered through the blur of trees and spotted a trail of smoke rise. That had to be it!

All his initial excitement returned at once, expressing itself in a vigorous foot tap and quiet bouncy humming. At last, he would get to stretch! His legs were folded up at an awkward angle, making room for the rather plump bag his kind neighbor had dragged with her. At this point, he could hardly feel it and he was mildly convinced he had lost his foot under the seat. The loud sound of a throat being cleared stole his attention from the breathtaking view just outside of the window and Ollie turned to find the source. He found- surprise- his neighbor staring at him with beady eyes. "Do you mind?" She snipped, gesturing wildly towards his fidgeting fingers. They stilled immediately as he registered the unadulterated rage in her eyes. "My bad, very sorry," he responded with a vague smile. She just harrumphed and turned away, and that was that. He had no time to ponder about the unpleasant exchange as the bus jerked to a stop. Chatter immediately grew louder from the students as they clambered from their seats and bent to try and see the cabin, Ollie amongst them. He shook out his legs as he left the bus, making sure to thank the driver, and went for the storage compartment. Pushing his way through the cluster with mumbled apologies and meek smiles, he retrieved his duffel bag and suitcase and promptly escaped the horde.

As soon as he left the cluster, the brisk breeze bit into his skin. His nose felt frozen, his ears felt frozen, his everything felt frozen already and they had just gotten there! He let out a pained groan at the realization- this would be a very, very unpleasant winter. Pulling his jacket closer and hunching ever so slightly, he began to follow the river of people up the trail leading to the smoke. The sight of the cabin gave an extra spring to his step; the wood, the wisps of smoke from the chimney, even the color of the windows screamed warmth. Following the other students, he attempted to kick his sneakers off. The boy almost tripped, his balance thrown off by his bags and the coldness numbing his limbs, but managed to kick them off successfully. He grinned apologetically to the glaring people behind him and hurried after the girl in front of him. "This place is insane," he whistled to her, letting his eyes sweep across the decorated interior. "Best part is the warmth though, hands down," he continued with a grin, shaking droplets of melting snow that adorned his dark curls. When his gaze returned to the girl he was attempting to converse with, he mentally smacked himself for not recognizing her sooner; she was never very close to him, but they had spoken in the past. If he remembered right, she even once supported him when some older kids had picked on his accent. White hot panic filled him before her name suddenly came into mind. "Oh, hey Elise! You're here too!"
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏕 Tʜᴇ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ Rᴇᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ 🏞 - OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Kotayle » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Cᴏᴘᴇʟᴀɴᴅ
species: werewolf|rank: alpha|cabin: 5|bunkmate: open|love intrest: open |location: main cabin |tagged: cecelia

____Checking in camper, after camper, the line finally died down a bit, and he was left with one. A familiar one, at that. "Hey," he greeted her, a bit puzzled where he had known her. Alex had left in the beginning of September so it had been a few months since he had seen anyone at school, then again, the town of mountain dale was quite small and it wouldn't have been too far fetched to have seen her while running errands. "Iv'e seen you around town before, a new face, but I don't think I ever caught your name?" he clarified, looking down his clipboard for a moment. "I'm Alexander, but I usually just go by Alex-" he held his hand out to her, being a bit more formal since he knew what she was. For werewolves, it was easy to tell one another apart thanks to their great sense of smell.
____"Have you checked into your cabin yet?" Alex asked, still not spotting her name on the list, it was possible she had picked a random one and set up camp, but he would need to make changes on his sheet regardless. Alex looked back up at her from his long list of notes and smiled softly, his navy-blue eyes admiring her unique features for a moment, but being pretty taken with her, Alex decided it was best not to stare. He couldn't ask her much regarding her interests in the pack positions just yet, but he could at least be human about their interaction. "Hopefully the journey in wasn't too treacherous," he joked a bit, knowing she luckily didn't have as far to go as some of the others.

Eʟɪsᴇ Bᴀʀᴛʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ
species: werewolf|rank: huntress|cabin: 6|bunkmate: open|love intrest: open |location: main cabin |tagged: open/Alex

____Having read her name on the clipboard, Elise managed to introduce herself quickly before allowing the Alpha to get back to tending the other campers. She didn't want to be a bother after all. Waiting by the door for the path to clear a bit, the girl heard a boy behind her speaking, he sounded familiar, and when she finally turned to look her face lit up as she realized who it was. "Oliver!" she exclaimed, surprised to see him at the same retreat. It hadn't been impossible, but she was surprised to say the least that the one human she managed to make acquaintances with, would be spending the entire winter break in a different small town, a good distance from their own. "So you escaped Cherry Grove I take it?" she rose a brow with a slight smirk.
____"I'm here on scholarship," she shrugged with the white lie. "I'll technically be working a bit of this trip but I'm definitely excited to be here," she added, not exactly lying. The whole point of her being here was to work her way into the new pack and really establish herself, so assisting Alex wasn't exactly out of the question and at least this way it wouldn't look like she was dating him or anything. "How about you? It's pretty cool this is a teens-only retreat... nice to branch out and be our own people for once, hmm?" she asked. Elise didn't know what it was like to be entirely human, but she did imagine it was very similar to being a teenage werewolf. Parents hovering around trying to mold you into a good person, or even a better one, when your personality is pretty well determined before you even hit age ten. Elise looked around the massive main cabin and nodded, "Yes! I might just be hiding out by that fireplace there for the heat alone if you can't find me," she laughed lightly.

Hᴀʏᴅᴇɴ Rᴏsᴇ
species: human|role: park-place princess|cabin: 7|bunkmate: norah|love intrest: open |location: main cabin |tagged: open

____Snow had plagued her entire morning and Hayden had a feeling this would not be the end of it. Okay Hayden, just breathe... you're going to have a blast... this is your time... you are going to reinvent yourself and you are going to shine... she told herself over and over- in her head. Her plane was supposed to take off the day before, but due to the snowstorms, things had been delayed several times before she actually boarded. Tired, hungry and now cranky, the blonde pushed herself out of her first-class seat to the middle of nowhere, a bit disappointed as she looked out of her window to see a whole lot of nothing. The snow was everywhere.
____"Being this cold all the time is not my idea of fun, daddy," she rolled her eyes. Her father was going to be gone on business trips somewhere in Europe and her mother was never home... that wasn't a 'just for the holidays,' type thing. So, Hayden was sent away to ski and sip cocoa in the mountains. Some times with new people would be good for her though, she was really over having such fake friends. Often, back home anyways, Hayden's friends were just in it for the things, the experiences and the lavish lifestyle she seemed to live all on her own with absentee parents. This was her time to be herself, maybe have a winter fling and really just take a break from all the politics.
____
____After Hayden left the airport, she was taken to a bus, which is where a driver had been waiting for her that eventually dropped her decently close to the front steps of the main cabin, it too was covered in snow. What else was she expecting though? Hayden collected her things, of course getting assistance from the driver, since she had way more than she could carry, the girl made her way inside where she met the camp director.
____"Aren't you a little young to run a camp...?" she asked, a bit concerned before looking around for an adult. The oldest person there so far seemed to be her driver.
____"Yeah, but this is a teens retreat- so what fun would that be if an adult was running it?" he asked with a soft smile. "But not to worry, this camp has been in my family for many generations and I know exactly what I'm doing- name please?" Alex asked.
____"Hayden Rose,"
____"Perfect, well I have you in-cabin seven, its quite the walk... would you like help out?"
____"No, I can manage, my driver has my other things so it shouldn't be a problem, thanks Alex," she replied, a smirk and a flirtatious wink. She could always flirt her way through this trip too...
____"Alright, let me know if you need anything, I'll be here," Alex waved before turning to the next camper.
-OPEN-

Sᴘᴇɴᴄᴇʀ Kɴɪɢʜᴛ
species: human|role: trouble maker|cabin: 1|bunkmate: open|love intrest: open |location: front porch of his cabin|tagged: open

____The plane's overhead lights flickered on as they finally landed safely. Spencer had been on the same plane as Hayden, dealt with all the delays all from the comfort of economy seating. For the past few hours, he had a baby next to him screaming, and older woman asleep on his shoulder from the other side, and a bratty pre-teen kicking his seat from behind. This was his first time being on a plane, however, so he had just been grateful he could go and to be honest, he may just never go back anyways. When Spencer turns 18, he won't be owed anything anymore, not a roof over his head, or a hot meal, he will be on the streets within days because foster families usually only housed kids as long as checks came in, and once their time was up, so was their stay.
____Squishy seats, no leg room, those were all minuscule problems compared to what the boy would face after this retreat. Reaching up to the overhead storage, Spencer pulled down his ratty duffle bag, careful not to hit the lady beside him as he turned and went to exit into the aisle. most of the economy seating had cleared out, and before them the coach and business class, so the airport was seemingly empty as he made his way to the buses. The boy noticed Hayden struggling with her carry on, so he offered to help. "Here, let me," he cleared his throat, taking her bag carefully before setting it in the storage under the bus.
____"Thanks, I have those too-" she pointed at the stack of bags behind her, all decently expensive in themselves, not to mention what was inside them.
____"Sure," Spencer said, before he turned around. A very visible sigh could have even been an irritated grunt of disbelief as he saw the pile.
____"You're the best," she gave his upper arm a light squeeze before kissing his cheek. Hayden promptly made her way into the bus to get out of the cold.
____"Thanks, girl I've never met..." he shook his head, not mad just a bit weirded out she had been sweet yet annoying and rude at the same time. Spencer loaded the bags, trying not to get in anyone else's way, before boarding the bus as well, taking an aisle seat close to the door. The bus ride hadn't been horrible, and luckily his stop had been the first. Surprisingly, it had been Hayden's stop too. Spencer thought he was clever in getting off of the bus first and grabbing his bag, so she wouldn't ask him to carry her bags for her down the driveway, but to no surprise, she had a driver waiting for her, who was already loading her things.
____Satisfied he wouldn't have to be a pack mule, Spencer began walking down the long driveway with his one duffle bag, it took about 20 minutes, and of course, Hayden's car had sped right by him, not offering a ride of any sorts as they passed by. The main cabin was already prepped for everyone's arrival, and it really did seem nice, though Spencer couldn't help but wonder if his foster parents got some sort of cut on the price to get rid of him, because this was almost too nice of a trip for him to be sent on. As Hayden struggled with her things, Spencer passed her this time, making it into the cabin before her, and getting his cabin assignment, a guy named Alex had helped him out and luckily he was the first cabin, so not too far of a walk.
____The snow had come up just passed his waistline, along the trail, he figured it would have taken days to dig the paths. Getting into his cabin, Spencer pulled his pillow out of his bag, which took up half of the volume of his things, before unpacking his clothes and putting them into the small dresser on his side of the room. Not feeling up to dealing with the park avenue princess, Spencer moved to his front porch and sat on the stairs, enjoying the view of the snow-capped mountains and frozen lake below.
-OPEN-
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leila Vanguard [1]

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:14 pm

Leila Vanguard

x
species: werewolf | rank: loner | cabin: tbd | bunk mate: open | crush: open | location: main cabin | tagged: Alex, Cecelia | word count: 783

Leila Vanguard stood in front of the main cabin at Camp Mountaindale and inhaled deeply, her fingers immediately tightening around the handle of her rolling suitcase. When she had first arrived in the small town of Cherry Grove several weeks ago and enrolled in the local high school to complete her final year, she had intended on laying low. The school trip to the mountains had seemed like harmless fun. After all, what could go wrong if she was surrounded by a bunch of humans? She was starting to regret that decision. She had started to notice the scents when they first started up the mountain, but now she was certain. This place, whatever it was, belonged to a pack. The whole mountain smelled of Werewolf and she was beginning to think she might be a little in over her head. In the years since she had fled her family home and her own pack, Leila had made it a point to avoid packs. She ran across other longers on occasion, sometimes even had a cup of coffee with them or partook in a midnight run. Wolves were social by nature, after all, and if she avoided her kind completely she probably would have gone insane by now. The need to run as a pack, even one made up of a few loners, was ingrained in her very bones. But packs had always been off-limits because packs had Alphas and Alphas tended to have that weird superiority complex where they felt the world belonged to them, and every unclaimed wolf along with it.

Raking her gaze over the building and the surrounding trees around her, she debated her options, which were admittedly limited. She could attempt to convince the bus driver to drive her back down the mountain, but somehow she doubted they would do that. She was a student, after all, and she was supposed to stay here for the duration of the trip. She could abandon her bag and shift, take off down the mountain the old fashioned way... but the second she did, any wolf in the near vicinity would know where she was. Even without a pack, a wolf could sense when another shifted nearby. She would likely be caught before she made it halfway down the mountain. So that left sucking it up and being a big girl. Realistically speaking, whoever was in charge of this whole operation probably wasn't dominant enough to full-on force her to join their pack... she hoped. She couldn't sense any distinct power levels, meaning no wolf was shifted nearby, but she had stood her own against plenty of Alphas who thought they could lay claim to her and come out relatively unscathed, save for a few scars as a reminder of her fight for freedom. The problem was she really didn't like to fight. It was exhausting being on guard all the time and this trip had been meant to be a reprieve. A chance to relax and enjoy nature, to perhaps explore the snow-covered mountain on all fours. Sighing, Leila looked around once more, conflicted, before finally grabbing her bag again and heading towards the doors of the main cabin.

Running, she determined, would be useless. She would just have to try avoidance instead, and with hope maybe she could skip meeting the Alpha of this pack altogether. It would mean suppressing her wolf for the duration of her stay, something she wasn't looking forward to. Her wolf had always been forced to lay low for the last few weeks as she settled into Cherry Grove and the sight of the endless woods around them had her clawing and biting to be free. She wanted to run, stretch her legs and feel the icy wind in her fur, but Leila pushed her down. She could control her wolf; surrounding herself by humans all the time did well to mask her wolfy scent so long as she didn't shift so perhaps she could hide in plain sight. Too bad she forgot that hiding in plain sight usually also meant laying low; something she completely failed at doing when she failed at watching where she was going and crashed directly into the back of a warm, muscular body. With her much smaller frame, Leila ricocheted off him and crashed unceremoniously to the ground, her bag clattering loudly along with her. Wincing and forcing herself to suppress her irritated growl, she lifted her gaze, mouth already open to apologizing to the pair standing over her. Instead, the words died in her throat because judging by the dominance she could feel emanating from him, she was fairly certain she just ran into the pack's Alpha.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[norah | 1] [oscar | 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:27 am

── NORAH ANN KNOX ───────────────────────
x sixteen female human bisexual cabin; seven bunkmate; hayden location; main cabin
x mentions; none tags; open

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sitting in the backseat of her mom’s car Norah stared out the window, watching the winter scenery pass by. Everything was covered in snow and Norah loved it, winter is her favorite season since it was normal to be cooped up inside all day long doing nothing since it was so cold outside. Holiday-themed music softly played from the car’s stereo, Norah humming along to it. So far the day seemed to be going well. She had gotten up early that morning, a feat for the girl since she tends to sleep in most days. Having prepared herself for the trip a few days ahead by packing she didn’t need to worry about rushing around to get her things packed. This wouldn’t have been possible if not for her mother’s constant badgering of her to get ready beforehand or she’ll regret it. Norah silently thanked her for it. As the townscape slowly turned into woodland as the car drove along the partially plowed road Norah imagined what her time at the retreat would be like. Never having been to a winter retreat before Norah was excited to do all sorts of wintery activities she’d never done before. Would she learn how to ski or snowboard, would the counselor bring them ice fishing, or maybe build an igloo out of packed snow? The possibilities seemed endless. However, Norah also hoped she would have time to herself away from the other teens at the retreat as well. Staring out the window she could already imagine herself doing all that and more.

Soon the car pulled up to the retreat grounds. Grabbing her duffel bag and backpack next to her in the backseat Norah got out of the car. By moms, see you in a few weeks, she called as she clambered out of the car, though she wasn’t getting off that easy. The driver and passenger side doors of the car opened and Norah suddenly found herself in the middle of a family hug. gah! You guys are gonna embarrass me, get off, she complained as she tried to wriggle her way out of the hug. I’m going to miss you so much, sweetie. Make sure to stay warm. Wear your coat and gloves when you go out so you don’t get frostbite. Layer up too! Oh, and call us every night and tell us about your day. Okay, honey? giving in to the hug Norah rolled her eyes at her mother’s badgering. Will do, ma, Norah sighed, her moms releasing her from their grasp. You smother her, she’ll be fine, Norah’s other mom said. With that, the two women got back into the car and drove off. Huffing Norah shouldered her duffle bag and backpack, making her way up toward the warm looking cabin.

Having only been outside for a few moments Norah was already feeling the cold nipping at her face, and the cabin grew more enticing as the neared it. Tromping up the steps Norah stomped the packed snow off her boots before entering the building, immediately being greeted by warmth. Dropping her stuff by the door with a  thud the young teen assumed her position in line, waiting to receive her cabin assignment from the guy running the place. Glancing around Norah took in the cozy feel of the cabin feeling quite content at the moment.

── OSCAR RYLAND HENDERSON ─────────────────
x eighteen male werewolf (hunter) bisexual cabin; four bunkmate; derek location; outside
x mentions; none tags; open

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A wolf with a duffle bag slung across its back might have been a strange sight to most, but to Oscar, it was simply an inconvenience. The morning had been a hectic one for Oscar. In his usual fashion, he hadn’t prepared in any way for the trip beforehand, figuring he could simply pack a few hours before he had to leave to catch the bus that would bring him to the retreat. As always, he slept through his alarm. It was his sister who woke him up, vigorously pushing him awake and complaining to him to turn his alarm off. After some debating for a few more minutes of sleep, he finally got out of bed to find he only had thirty minutes before he had to catch the bus. In a hectic rush, he scrambled around his room shoving all his earthly belongings into a duffle bag, all the while his sister stood in the doorway snickering. After packing he found that his father, the one who was supposed to drive him to the bus station, had left for work already thus leaving Oscar to find his own way to the station. That’s where we start now, with Oscar bounding through the snow as a wolf with a bag across his back. He had left his house ten minutes before the bus was to leave, and now was running as fast as he could to the station so he wouldn’t miss it. The lack of a leg also proved to be an inconvenience when there was a heavy bag weighing him down, but Oscar got himself balanced quickly and barely noticed the weight now.

Sometime after booking it as fast as he could, the bus station came into sight. Slowing his pace Oscar searched around for a secluded place where he could shift. Finding an area behind some bushes that kept him well out of sight from others Oscar shifted. With no time to lose, he stumbled out from the bushes and ran for the bus that was named on his pre-bought ticket. Throwing his stuff in the storage compartment he bounded onto the bus and grabbed a seat. Slumping back in the seat Oscar took a moment to catch his breath. Well, there was his workout for the week. Pulling his earbuds and phone out he scrolled through a few playlists and chose some music to listen to. The music made the ride go by much faster and it seemed that in no time the bus was pulling up to the retreat, or more accurately the long road that led to the retreat. More physical activity, really? he thought to himself as he got off the bus and grabbed his belongings from the storage compartment. Sighing he started down the road that led to the camp, eyes searching around for anyone else. There were a few people up ahead also traveling toward the cabin, so at least he wasn’t alone in this endeavor. The walk too maybe fifteen to twenty minutes.

When the main cabin came into view Oscar moved a bit faster, wanting to get out of the cold as soon as possible. He trudged up the steps and pushed the doors open, the warmth inside the cabin greeting him. As he stood in line to get his cabin assignment he bounced on his feet to try and regain some feeling back into his cold limbs. Looking around he peered into some of the adjacent rooms, seeing a room with a tv. Yup, that’s where he would spend his time while at camp mountaindale. After receiving his cabin assignment Oscar headed back out into the cold, snowy land in search of his cabin.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alizeya (one) ━ Derek (one)

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:19 am

▐░XXAXX░▌
    ▐░XXLXX░▌
    ▐░x..Ix..░▌
    ▐░XXZXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXYXX░▌
    ▐░XXAXX░▌

▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXVXx░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Female
        Age ⇢ 17 years
        Species ⇢ Human
        Cabin ⇢ Two
        Bunkmate ⇢ Cecelia
        Sexuality ⇢ Bicurious
        Mentions ⇢ Alex
        Tags ⇢ Open
        Forum

The car ride had been awfully quiet. Zeya had been cooped up on the front seat for several hours now, and if the silence didn't kill her, surely the boredom would. She continued to pointlessly stare out the window. All she could see was the dense snow covering the trees and ground. There wasn't much more to the scenery. A small sigh escaped her lips and she pulled away from the window, looking over to her father. He'd been driving this whole time without stopping for a break. Probably because he knew Zeya would run off if she had the chance.
                      He looked over his shoulders to show that he noticed his daughter glancing his way. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she turned back to the window, crossing her arms tighter and pushing herself closer to the door. "...Look, darling, I-" "The name's Zeya." She quickly cut him off, refusing to look back at her father. He sighed heavily, obviously not wanting to deal with her attitude. "...I know you don't want to be here, bu-" "What gives you that impression." "Zeya stop with the sarcasm, I'm doi-" "Stop the car and make me-" "Alizeya Jae Revere!" The car was silenced, and the tension only grew between the two of them. Unlike her father, he was always fast to calm down. Her teeth were tightly clenched together, jumbled up thoughts running through her mind. "...Look...What I'm trying to say here is that I know you don't want to be here. You wouldn't have to, had you actually behaved rather than running and goofing off with tha-" "I don't wanna talk about this." Her voice was quiet, but it was enough for him to hear. He paused yet again, knowing he always had to chose his words carefully around his daughter. "Zeya, I'm sorry but I need to discuss this with you. We can't keep pushing things aside. Eventually, they need to be brought up." The girl rolled her eyes yet again. She wished they were at the camp already, that way she wouldn't have to deal with her father. "It's not as bad as you may think. I do believe getting out of the house or even the city might actually benefit you. Maybe you can find yourself. Or some interests, aside from getting in trouble with the law." Maybe you can find yourself. Those few words replayed in her head for quite some time. "I can't keep lying to protect you...I don't think you see all the troubles your mother and I have gone through for people to not press charges against you. It's been really hard on us. Don't get us wrong, some of the things you've done are pretty badass." He chuckled for a moment, shaking his head before continuing. "But Zeya when you turn 18, I can't control you. Even now I can't, but you'll be thrown in jail in no time if you continue this lifestyle. And believe me, its a lot worse than any juvenile detention center." She couldn't help but smirk, remembering the good old times. Her father glanced over, catching the smile. "You may find it funny, but I'm serious. A 14 year old should never have to be locked up, but you thought it was fun to be a bit rebellious. Two weeks before your birthday..." He shook his head in frustration, not knowing how to get to her. "I wish you and Travis never met." The name sparked memories and feelings she had blocked out, or at least, tried to. "Dad can we not talk about thi-" "Maybe then I'd have my daughter back. I don't know what you saw in that boy. He-" "He was a great guy!" She yelled at her father, slamming her hand against her armrest. That alone was enough to get him to finally shut up. Tears began to form in her eyes, but she refused to break down, especially with her father around.
                      About half an hour passed by in pure silence before she could see the cabin in front of her. Its about damn time. She thought, no longer crying but still upset that her dad even mentioned Travis. Once parked, Zeya was quick to get out of the car and grab her bags from the back. The cold was bitter, but in the moment, she was too overwhelmed with other emotions to care. Her father came out, wanting to helpful, but she refused to let him. When everything was out of the car, he outstretched his arms for a hug. She glared at him and turned to walk away, leaving him hanging. He put his hands to his side slowly, obviously a bit hurt.
                      "Darling, just try to have fun. Give this place a chance." Name's Zeya. She ignored his words. She kept walking to the entrance of the main cabin and refused to look back at her dad. "I love you!" "Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Bye." She muttered, barely loud enough for herself to hear. With that, he was gone. She entered the cabin and was first welcomed by the warmth of the place. There was a small line in front of her of other campers being checked into their cabins, which didn't surprise her considering there was only one person doing this job. She moved over to the line a few seconds later, already wanting this to end before it had even started. Chances were she was going to stay in her cabin the time being there or she would just run off. And the second option was more than tempting, but, there were two obstacles in her way. First one being a rule in place that strongly emphasized to not run off during night, and the second being that she would have nowhere to go. What harm could it do breaking a few rules.

▐░XXDXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXKXX░▌

▐░XXGXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░x..IX..░▌
    ▐░XXFXX░▌
    ▐░XXFXX░▌
    ▐░x..IX..░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Male
        Age ⇢ 17 years
        Species ⇢ Werewolf
        Rank ⇢ Loner
        Current Form ⇢ Human
        Cabin ⇢ Four
        Bunkmate ⇢ Oscar
        Sexuality ⇢ Heterosexual
        Mentions ⇢ None
        Tags ⇢ Open
        Forum

Derek had kept his gaze focused straight ahead of him as he waited for his train to arrive. His eyes occasionally glanced over in a different direction, but that was only to become familiar with the people around him. He was always on edge, which he didn't consider to be a bad thing. He was just one step ahead of everyone else had there been a threat. The boy looked down at his watch. 7:57. It was to arrive in three minutes, and from his location, his destination was merely an hour away. Everything had been planned out, and he never did anything that wasn't marked in his schedule. After the train, he would take a bus to the camp, which would take approximately 30 minutes. Coming here on his senior year was something his parents wanted him to do ever since he was a little kid. And, finally, the day had come.
                      Once the train arrived, he was one of the first people to step on. He seated himself, and waited for the other passengers to get onboard. His thoughts remained empty, and he blankly stared out the window.
                      An hour passed by in what seemed to be no time at all. He grabbed his bags and got out quickly before the line had built up. Derek then made his way over to his next destination, which was the bus station. The walk was short, being only a few blocks away. He looked around him, analyzing the city and remembering it in immense detail. This was a habit of his that he'd been doing for years, making the world his puzzle and he just needed to find the pieces by exploring. He walked over to the station and waited for his bus, which arrived just on time. The half an hour passed by and the bus dropped him off by the camp. Fortunately this walk wasn't too far either. And the cold was rather relaxing for him, as he preferred the winter over all the other seasons. He didn't hesitate to get into the main cabin, wanting to get his assigned room as soon as possible so he hopefully wouldn't have to interact with anyone here.
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Persephone one ;; Theodore one

Postby FeathersBreath » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:48 pm

Persephone 
Goodwyn

x ─ sixteen ─ nonbinary ─ human ─ pansexual ─ them them theirs ─ cabin three ─ bunkmate; leila ─
─ location; the main cabin ─ mentions; alizeya ─ tags; open ─

Persephone sat in the backseat of their family car, humming along to the radio, which had been playing a streak of songs that Persephone thoroughly enjoyed. They nodded their head in time with the music, the occasional line breaking through their hum. The song finished, another beginning to play. Wolf, by First Aid Kit, Seph smiled, and began to sing properly. The drive had begun with soft conversation between the family of three, but it had slowly faded into Seph’s humming. Allie sat in the passenger seat, somehow managing to take photographs of the flora as they drove, and Kae drove, tapping her fingers on the steering wheel in along with the song’s rhythm.
”Let me hear you sing, hey ya hey ya,” Seph joined in, surprisingly well in tune.
”Seph, sweetheart?” Allie spoke up.
”Yeah?”
”We were wondering…” their mother began and then faltered. ”We were wondering whether you’re sure about this camp.”
Mam…" Kae prevented Seph from continuing.
”Darling, we just want to make sure you’ll be alright. Allie has been reading up about the wildlife, and apparently there are wolves that behave abnormally.”
”Mάνα, I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me.” They sighed.
”Just promise us that you’ll be careful?” Allie looked into the backseat, making eye contact with her only child.
”Of course! I’m going to do camp regulated activities, and make friends and have a great time. Nothing will go wrong.” They began firmly, but got brighter the more that they said.
”Κανακάρα μου,” Kae stated softly, focusing again on the road ahead. “If you’re sure.”
“Mάνα, it’s all going to be fine.” Seph stated. ”How long ‘til we get there?”
“Another five minutes.” Kae said, and the car fell silent once again.

Pulling up to the camp, Seph was surprised. ”Wow…” they breathed. ”The pictures really don’t do it justice.”
The family got out, Seph’s mothers fussing to and fro around them, fetching their belongings out of the trunk of the car, while they tried to get them to leave.
“Mάνα, you can go, yes I have everything I need. I’ll call if I’ve forgotten something.” Seph allowed themself to be hugged once more from each woman. “Bye Mam, Mάνα, I’ll be home before you know it.” They watched as the car drove off before turning to face the camp, they took a deep breath in, and smiled. It was going to be a good day.
Seph picked their way through the snow, towards what was obviously the main cabin. They shivered slightly in the cold, and pulled their sunny yellow coat tighter around them. They let out a breath, and watched the breath come out in a puff of mist. Opening the door, they took in the room. There is a fair amount of people already here, they mused. They stepped into the line, behind a tan skinned, dark haired girl.

Mάνα - Mum/Mom
Κανακάρα μου - this is an endearment used by parents to talk to their children. It roughly means 'my darling girl',

Theodore
Whittacker

x ─ sixteen ─ transmasculine ─ werewolf ─ homosexual ─ he him his ─ bunk one ─ bunkmate; spencer ─ location; the main cabin ─
─ mentions; alexander ─ tags; open ─

Theo sat in the backseat of his father’s car, book perched in his lap. The car trip had been silent, other than the rumble of the engine, and Theo had found that the only safe space from such a violent silence was if he was walking with Crowley and Azriaphale in Terry Pratchet and Neil Gaiman’s Good Omens. He read about the boy named Warlock, being raised by a celestial gardener and demonic nanny, about a boy being given a hellhound for his eleventh birthday, and about the sweet relationship the the angel and the demon shared. He was almost three quarters of the way through the novel, reading about the theory of How Many Angels Could Dance on the Head of a Pin, when his father's voice pulled him from the novel.
“You will behave at this camp, Theodore.” His father spoke as they pulled into the site. ”You will act as a Whittacker, and do the pack proud as its healer, yes?”
”Of course, father. I won’t fail you.” Theo answered, looking up from the novel for the first time during the trip.
”See that you don’t.” His father said firmly, before motioning for Theo to leave the car. He did so, and fetched the pack from the trunk of the car. His father rolled the window down and spoke. ”Goodbye, Theodore. Remember what you must do.”
”Bye.” Theo responded, but the car had already began to pull away. He wrinkled his nose, before pulling his scarf firmly around his neck.
”Why does it have to be so bloody cold?” He grumbled as he stomped through the snow towards the main cabin. I feel far too out of place right now. He made it inside, but avoided the cue, instead moving into the warmth a little ways away. He smiled at Alexander, and noted that there were several people he was familiar with in the room as well.
Last edited by FeathersBreath on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FeathersBreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏕 Tʜᴇ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ Rᴇᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ 🏞 - OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Kotayle » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:04 pm

Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Cᴏᴘᴇʟᴀɴᴅ
species: werewolf|rank: alpha|cabin: 5|bunkmate: open|love intrest: open |location: main cabin |tagged: cecelia, leila & everyone else in the main cabin

____Checking in camper, after camper, the line finally died down a bit, and he was left with one. A familiar one, at that. "Hey," he greeted her, a bit puzzled where he had known her. Alex had left in the beginning of September so it had been a few months since he had seen anyone at school, then again, the town of mountain dale was quite small and it wouldn't have been too far fetched to have seen her while running errands. "Iv'e seen you around town before, a new face, but I don't think I ever caught your name?" he clarified, looking down his clipboard for a moment. "I'm Alexander, but I usually just go by Alex-" he held his hand out to her, being a bit more formal since he knew what she was. For werewolves, it was easy to tell one another apart thanks to their great sense of smell.
____"Have you checked into your cabin yet?" Alex asked, still not spotting her name on the list, it was possible she had picked a random one and set up camp, but he would need to make changes on his sheet regardless. Alex looked back up at her from his long list of notes and smiled softly, his navy-blue eyes admiring her unique features for a moment, but being pretty taken with her, Alex decided it was best not to stare. He couldn't ask her much regarding her interests in the pack positions just yet, but he could at least be human about their interaction. "Hopefully the journey in wasn't too treacherous," he joked a bit, knowing she luckily didn't have as far to go as some of the others.
____Alex wasn't one to be moved easily due to his structure and muscular frame, but he did feel someone crash into him from behind. The boy did let himself stagger by taking a step forward, closer to Cecelia so that it didn't appear odd to any of the humans. That must have felt like hitting a wall, he thought to himself, mentally wincing at the possible pain she could have felt when hitting him or the floor for that matter. "Oh!" he exclaimed, turning his head to see a girl on the floor, his instinct to help her up was first and foremost. "Sorry about that," he apologized, reaching out a hand for her to grab. This day and age, it was almost insulting to just pick someone up off the ground, most people didn't really even like to be touched without explicit permission and consent, Alex had to be careful. "Are you alright?"
____Alexander hadn't been a very traditional Alpha male. His father had raised him propper and to treat everyone as equals, despite the clear line of dominance that his rank held. Like his father, Alex planned to run a just pack, one without garish old policies and rules revolving around violence and taking females as seen fit. The whole point of this new pack forming was to help spread the progressive ways among others in the region. Wolves would mate for love and life, not simply be chosen. Wolves wouldn't die over things as petty as running into the alpha, or speaking out of term... no, this pack would run on mutual respect and the team effort to stay alive and Alex was proud of that.
____Not getting a response from the girl on the ground right away, he rose a brow and wondered if she was human- it had been hard to tell with everyone around- but if she were a human, he may have to get her to a medic. Already? he wondered to himself, surprised there was already a possible injury. "Took quite a fall, are you alright?" he repeated himself, resting in a squatted position so he was almost level with her, though he was tall so that was difficult to achieve in almost any case. His eyes looked around briefly for Theodore, the pack's healer and the human's only line of first aid for miles. Alex's eyes only caught the line growing behind them once more, the second wave of campers he figured.
____Can't wait until I can establish a beta... he thought in slight grimace. Help was certainly something he needed to run this camp smoothly. Alex finally decided to make things move a bit smoother and gently pat the girl on the side of her arm. "I'm going to get the other's checked in real quick, then we will get you checked in, and to a medic," he reassured her, standing and turning to the others. "Hey you guys, welcome! I hope your trips were alright," he widely greeted the others arriving. Getting their names, he quickly found the cabin assignments and read them off.
____"Norah Knox, you are in cabin seven with Hayden Rose," he started, his deep blue eyes scanning his list once more for the next name. "Oscar, cabin four with Derek," he noted, looking at both of the boys who were luckily present for the same announcement. "Ali-Zaya?" he started, pausing, as he felt bad for possibly mispronouncing the girl's name, "I have you in-cabin two, with Cecelia," he nodded, feeling a bit relieved he was able to manage all of that on his own for the time being. Based on the way the blonde girl he had been speaking to initially had reacted when he read her name, he finally deduced her name. With a soft smile, he gave Cecelia an apologetic look for all the interruption. "Did you want to help me get-" he began to ask Cecelia but paused, looking down at Leila a bit confused. "I didn't grab your name," he admitted. "I'm Alex, this is Cecelia," he introduced them, waiting for her to reply.

Eʟɪsᴇ Bᴀʀᴛʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ
species: werewolf|rank: huntress|cabin: 6|bunkmate: Teagan|love intrest: open |location: main cabin |tagged: oliver

____Having read her name on the clipboard, Elise managed to introduce herself quickly before allowing the Alpha to get back to tending the other campers. She didn't want to be a bother after all. Waiting by the door for the path to clear a bit, the girl heard a boy behind her speaking, he sounded familiar, and when she finally turned to look her face lit up as she realized who it was. "Oliver!" she exclaimed, surprised to see him at the same retreat. It hadn't been impossible, but she was surprised to say the least that the one human she managed to make acquaintances with, would be spending the entire winter break in a different small town, a good distance from their own. "So you escaped Cherry Grove I take it?" she rose a brow with a slight smirk.
____"I'm here on scholarship," she shrugged with the white lie. "I'll technically be working a bit of this trip but I'm definitely excited to be here," she added, not exactly lying. The whole point of her being here was to work her way into the new pack and really establish herself, so assisting Alex wasn't exactly out of the question and at least this way it wouldn't look like she was dating him or anything. "How about you? It's pretty cool this is a teens-only retreat... nice to branch out and be our own people for once, hmm?" she asked. Elise didn't know what it was like to be entirely human, but she did imagine it was very similar to being a teenage werewolf. Parents hovering around trying to mold you into a good person, or even a better one, when your personality is pretty well determined before you even hit age ten. Elise looked around the massive main cabin and nodded, "Yes! I might just be hiding out by that fireplace there for the heat alone if you can't find me," she laughed lightly.

Hᴀʏᴅᴇɴ Rᴏsᴇ

____
____"Hayden Rose,"
-OPEN-

Sᴘᴇɴᴄᴇʀ Kɴɪɢʜᴛ
species: human|role: trouble maker|cabin: 1|bunkmate: Theodore|love intrest: open |location: front porch of his cabin|tagged: open

-OPEN-
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me