๐Ÿ• Tสœแด‡ Wษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ Rแด‡แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด› ๐Ÿž - CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ๐Ÿ• Tสœแด‡ Wษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ Rแด‡แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด› ๐Ÿž - OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Faith Conners

cabin-8 l bunkmate- Paris l species-werewolf l role-beta l location- camp, walking paths l tagged-

A long loud yawn escaped Faith as she made her way along the foot trails between the camp cabins. It had been a....long night to say the least. From checking in to meeting Elise to meering the rest of her new fledgling pack. Of course the fact that her bunkmate, though nice she was also a wolf, was Paris Durante of all wolves? Yeah not helpful. The other female had laughed at her during the first pack meeting the previous night and, while not an automatic negative indicator of things to come, it was best they shared as little space as possible. At least in the petite brunette's opinion. Something which could be handled alright due to the fact that Faith had no intention of interacting with packmates outside of her formidable wolf self, as well as the sixteen year old being tge farthest thing from a morning person. Seriously. Dawn was just not her time even on the best of days, unless there was a crisis of some sort. The brunette even took naps throughout the daylight hours daily. It was rare for her to be up before eleven so this walking around headed for the main cbin at eightish? It had to be anxiety or something similar causing this unusual behavior. Luckily Faith was sure that her sleep habits would go back to normal once she settled in....perhaps by the end of the week? The teen just sighed as she teudged through the snow towards the largest cabin.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ• Tสœแด‡ Wษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ Rแด‡แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด› ๐Ÿž - OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Kotayle » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:38 pm

โ—ญAสŸแด‡xแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€ Cแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด€ษดแด…โ—ญ
species: werewolf|rank: alpha|cabin: 5|bunkmate: Oliver|love intrest: open |location: Mountain Clearing/Main Cabin |tagged: All

____Alex endured the chiding and snickers from Elise, he felt he was probably right for deserving it, waking up late and all. "Hey!" he laughed, trying to defend himself a bit, as he still wasn't quite awake, but his brain had been mainly focused on food. As more and more filtered in through the doors for breakfast, he greeted them all as they arrived. "Good morning Teagan, Persephone," he gave a polite wave. Everyone seemed pretty intrigued about a hike, it was nice that Elise was willing to lead it since he would likely need to supervise another activity or at least be around for the others. Which reminded him, he needed to get around to clearing out a space for Theodore so they could set up the infirmary in case anyone got hurt on one of these said, 'fun,' activities.
____"A hike sounds really fun, I will be here... continuing to make things less hectic," he laughed, getting up and bringing his plate to the sink, scrubbing it quickly with a soapy sponge and rinsing it off with hot water. As Alex set it in the drying rack, the brute snagged another piece of bacon and went back to his coffee. That was when the door opened again, this time Faith had entered. He wasn't 100% sure if she was faith, but he did recognize her name and face from check-in, so that helped. "Hey, good morning," he greeted her, raising his cup of coffee to the other girl. He was looking forward to getting to know all of his pack members a little better, and it was usually easier done in human form so Alex knew they were all off to a good start.

โ˜™EสŸษชsแด‡ Bแด€ส€แด›สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡โง
species: werewolf|rank: huntress|cabin: 6|bunkmate: Teagan|love intrest: open |location: main cabin |tagged: Seph, Teagan

____Elise had gladly accepted the help when Percephony offered to help make the breakfast up. She, to be honest, wasn't too sure how Alex planned to run everything for the duration of camp, she had an idea that perhaps the pack would all assume a role as a hired hand occasionally to help cook and clean for everyone, but she also considered maybe it was everyone for themselves, there was certainly enough food to do either option. "Thank you so much! You're an angel," she said both frantic and grateful for the extra set of hands. Elise put her on egg duty since they were typically the easiest to make, but also quickest while she worked on the french toast and someone else on bacon duty. Once people started piling in and getting food, she was more and more grateful for the help.
____"Hey! Good morning Teagan!" she greeted her bunkmate as she strolled into the main cabin, handing her a plate right away as some food had already been ready to eat. Elise hadn't had time to socialize with her much yet so she was happy to see her up and around. As Alex sat across from them at the island, Elise handed Percephony a plate with a soft smile. "Feel free to grab yours, I think we have enough food for everyone now, I really appreciate you helping out this morning... especially since SOMEONE slept in," she chided Alex, tossing him a playful glare. It was just Elise's personality, she was feisty and a bit sassy, but overall usually pretty harmless. Luckily for Alex, he had his mouth full of breakfast so no comebacks came from him, and Elise didn't have to provide a rebuttal. She promptly turned to the first to reply to her question and nodded in agreement. "Hectic is a very polite word for how things went yesterday," shooting Alex another disapproving look. "Oh well, what do you expect, he was all on his own," she laughed a bit, he only let out a muffled "Hey!" in protest, but she, of course, waved him off.
____"I'm not saying you did poorly Alex, I'm just saying it could have gone smoother if you brought in all of your co-facilitators a day or two early," she laughed a bit, but to be honest, she felt a little like a beta at this point with how much orchestrating and organizing she had to do. "I would say we could organize an ice breaker and meet and greet, but getting everyone in one spot at one time seems to be tricky," she offered Persephone as a bit of an apology. "But I'm Elise, I also work here, kind of... barely paid but it will look good on my resume for college," she joked, lying slightly knowing she would likely not be going to college. Her life would be the pack now. It was always a bit bittersweet. Still, Elise smiled softly as she moved to sit down next to the girl after getting her own plate of food.
____"Well you are welcome to come with me on the hike, Teagan, you too, but I will warn you, you may not meet many people that way," she laughed a bit, stabbing a bit of scrambled egg. "Once all the lazies who sleep in get moving, I'm sure this place will be buzzing with new faces," she reassured her. Elise nearly covered her mouth when she finally introduced herself, she felt bad for not seeking her out sooner. "Oh my gosh," she mumbled, swallowing her bite of food before placing both hands on the tabletop in front of her. "I am SO sorry, I meant to come to find you... I think poor Leila went home after that spill she took, so you kinda don't have a bunkmate... I mean, we can definitely put you with someone if you like or we can just fill it up if we get a late arrival. I just didn't want you to worry or feel alone," she explained, consciously looking around, curious of Leila had com back without her knowing.

โ…Hแด€สแด…แด‡ษด Rแดsแด‡โ…
species: human|role: park-place princess|cabin: 7|bunkmate: norah|love intrest: open |location: running trail |tagged: OPEN

____Not used to the time difference, Hayden woke up somewhere between four and five in the morning. To her body and brain, it was 8 AM where she was from. The girl brushed her hair out, her boom speaker on low so she had something to listen to while she got ready, being that her bunkmate wasnt around, and changed into some running clothes. Relacing her tennishoes, Hayden pulled on the laces extra tight so she didn't lose them stepping in deep snow. The girl tried to get her headphones working, but she realized quickly bluetooth was no longer a capability she had. "So much for wireless headphones... should have brought a backup pair," she sighed quietly.
____Hayden pulled her coat on over her dry-fit quarter zip before exiting her cabin and heading down the snow path. The girl smirked as she passed each cabin, only smiling completely as she passed by Jordan's cabin number. Hayden shook her head as she tried to focus on the run, it was quiet but there was still so much noise around her. The birds, the wind moving through the trees, she occassionally heard the rustling of small animals in the bushes and she even saw a rabbit or two on the trail around the lake. Dakrness was slowly running from her, the sun rose as she got to the midway point and stopped and stared as the valley lit and began to warm under the bright light.

โœSแด˜แด‡ษดแด„แด‡ส€ Kษดษชษขสœแด›โœ
species: human|role: trouble maker|cabin: 1|bunkmate: Theodore|love intrest: open |location: his cabin|tagged: Theo

____Spencer, out of habbit, ran his tongue over his lip piercing as he sucked his buttom lip under his top row of teeth. What was he even doing? He wasn't back home... There weren't deadlines for getting things done, no one to yell at him for sleeping in and certainly no one telling him he would starve if he missed a meal at the house. Releasing his lip, he exhalfed and sat back on his bed, his elbows resting on his knees as he let his fingers tangle into his messy raven colored hair. He was partially relieved, but probably more embarassed than anything. "Sorry- I'm used to a diferent schedule, it just kind of freaked me out a little- not allowed to sleep in back home," he laughed a bit nervously. Spencer had experienced some relief when he noticed his bunkmate was alittle shocked too, at least he hadn't been the only one concerned.
____"Yeah," he replied, messing his medium length hair up a bit before shuffling his hands around a bit with his shirt in his hand. Once he had configured it so he could slip it on, Spencer stood up and held his hand out to Theodore. "And thanks for calling be Spencer, I really don't care for 'spence,' unless we are REALLY close, but it's nice to meet you Theodore, do you care if I call you Theo?" he asked, curious if the boy had any objections like he had with his name. It wasn't really that he didn't like being called that, it's just that was the name his mother called him the most right before she passed away, so it was kind of a special name for a special person.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:25 pm

๐•๐• ๐•ฃ๐••๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•–

โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›
rank ; delta | cabin ; 9| bunk mate ; --| location ; main cabin | species ; werewolf | love interest ; open | tagged ; hayden
โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›

Unfortunately, Jordan had missed the first initial meeting, being caught up talking to Hayden last night. He was sure that the Alpha would understand that he was just making sure she made it safely to her cabin. Even though, he did stay a little longer than he thought he would have. Jordan made his way back to his cabin after saying good night to Hayden. When he opened the door, he took a look at the other bed on the opposite side of the wall. It seemed that whomever was his room mate, had yet to arrive. It actually made his wonder if he even had a roommate at all, which could definitely play out in his favor. Heโ€™d have the extra space and could have anyone over that he liked.

It took him a few short moments, but he finally got situated. He even unpacked some of his clothes, placing them into the drawers in his dresser. He found his pajamas , changing into pants and a loose shirt. Jordan laid in his bed and propped himself against the wall, with a pillow for support . He sighed softly, hoping that tomorrow would be a productive day for him. He wanted something more for himself, this time around. As in, a better position, or a better life in general. His eyes closed and he began to slip further down into his bed and underneath the blankets, before he knew it , he had fallen asleep.

Throughout the night, Jordan kept shifting in his bed. He attempted to find the right spot all night long, but it seemed as if he could only be comfortable for a few minutes, before having to turn over and start again. The next morning definitely would not have a great start to it. The sun began to peak through the snow covered windows, shifting cold, stiff air into his small cabin. Jordan groaned lowly, as he turned over in an attempt to get comfortable. Nothing was working out in his favor. Instead, his sleep was disturbed by a gust of wind, coming from the door area of his cabin. Jordan jolted out of his sleep, sitting straight up in bed. His eyes slowly opening as he rubbed his index finger across them. โ€œ Wake up sunshine!!,โ€ he heard his sister yell. The young man growled lowly, Ashanti had always woken up before he did. She was an early bird, always ready to start her day at the crack of dawn!

Ashanti grew persistent as her brother did not budge out of his bed. โ€œ Jordan, wake up!,โ€ the teen demanded. Jordan rolled his eyes and mushed his blankets off of himself. He wrapped his arms around himself as Ashanti left, closing the door behind her. The boy heavily sighed, after his rude awakening, he laid himself back into his bed for just a few more minutes. Jordan prayed that whatever Ashanti was up to, it didnโ€™t involve him. He loved sleep entirely too much for her to come in waking him up like an alarm clock on a school morning.

Eventually, the young man got himself together and got out of bed. It was probably about fifteen to twenty minutes after Ashanti had left his cabin. He went on about his morning routine, before jogging to the main cabin. Upon his arrival, he noticed that he was a part of the late train. It seemed that everyone else was already here, chugging down coffee , or cooking breakfast. Jordan made his way into the bathroom to wash off his hands, before he headed into the kitchen and cleared his throat. Not to grasp anyoneโ€™s attention, but to just let them know that there was someone else in there too. People began to leave the kitchen, that is when Jordan decided to make himself a plate, then made his way into the dining room, scarfing it down without being seen. At least, to his knowledge, nobody had seen him. Jordan had made his way back to the kitchen to clean up after himself, when he spotted Alex, sipping on coffee and snipping bits of bacon. โ€œ You must be Alex, I am Jordan. Pleasure to meet you.,โ€ he introduced himself and held out his right hand. If he were going to get a good start, he should start with the Alpha right ?

๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข ๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…”

โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„
rank ; huntress | cabin ; 8| bunk mate ; faith | location ; central - main cabin | species ; werewolf | love interest ; open | tagged ; open
โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„

The meeting went by smoothly as possible. Although, Paris felt as if she had eyes on her after she laughed at another pack mate. It was not in the way that they were probably thinking, but Paris could care less. She stood silent awaiting for him to talk about the pack, what would be in-store for her, if she decided to stay. It was clear as day that the boy knew of her family. In her mind, she took it as she was a prize. Any pack would be blessed with a Durante on the inside , right ?

Brown streaks of hair tangled in the breeze as the group stood in the mountain clearing. He could not have chosen a better time than out in the cold for a meeting, granted , they probably did not feel much of a temperature difference anyways. Paris pushed the loose strands of hair behind her ears, tucking them as her attention was brought strictly to the alpha. It seemed as if there wasnโ€™t much for them to do until the human campers left the pack. When exactly would that be? She would ask him on a separate occasion. Before Paris could even ask him a question, Alex had shifted into his wolf. Paris watched as the wolf shook the fresh snow out of his coat.

Within a few minutes, Paris took a good look at the few that actually attended the meeting, so much for pack meeting. It seemed as if the other pack members, even those who were inquiring, couldnโ€™t be bothered to show up to the meeting. Paris turned her back towards the group, before taking off in jogging in the snow, slowly turning into a run. The young girl shifted, into her wolf and began to run in the snow. Paris came in a little too close to the group, quickly, the young wolf shifted back into her human form, wincing at the pain it caused her. It was clear that she had not completely learned how to shift into her wolf or out of it. She shoved her hands underneath her jacket to keep her hands warm, as she returned to her cabin.

Quickly , Paris had changed into her pajamas, jumping onto her bed and swinging her legs just beneath her. She played a few games on her phone as she waited for her room mate to show up. It would have been ironic if she and the girl from the meeting, were bunk-mates. It would be just her luck, even though she wasnโ€™t going to apologize for anything. She took a glimpse at the time, seeing how late it was and decided to just fall asleep. Eventually, she finally closed her eyes and fell asleep for the night.

The sun began to peak over the horizon, but Paris did not budge a muscle. Finally, she had a little bit of time to sleep in , now that she was away from her parents and their pack. Her phone began to ring at a solid 7:30 , Paris softly whined, knowing that she should get up. Her grandmother would have rung her neck if she knew that her granddaughter was sleeping in late. She tossed back and forth, till she decided to get out of the bed. Finally, at 7:45 she was officially awake.

Paris ran a hand through her roughed up , bed hair, even pulling a few strands out of her mouth. She looked over, seeing that Faith indeed, was her roommate. Too bad, she actually wanted to become good friends with her roommate. The girl pushed her blankets to the side then prepared herself for the day. Parisโ€™ chocolate brown eyes looking at herself in the mirror as she pulled her hair into an up-do , while pushing hair pins to keep the number of stray strands, low.

After about thirty minutes, she was finally done getting herself ready. Paris wore a jacket, with a pair of jeans that fit her slender body, nicely. The teen headed out of her cabin and towards the main cabin, where she knew everyone would be headed. She opened the front door to the main cabin, seeing more teens than she would have thought. It was early in the morning and people seemed to be awake and mingling. Paris had nodded , as soon as she saw Alex. She did not bother, walking into his direction, being that she wanted a full cup of coffee first! โ€˜Rule #1 - Never speak to someone before coffee.,โ€™ was always something she taught herself. Paris quickly made her way into the kitchen, seeing quite a few people. โ€˜Just get the coffee and go.,โ€™ she thought to herself as she poured herself a cup of coffee, adding a little sugar and cream to it. As she stirred her coffee with the straw in between her fingers, she took the first sip. Oddly enough, the first sip of coffee seemed to wake her, with a kick. Paris sat herself in front of the fireplace, with her legs crossed and her coffee raised to her face.

๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐‘’

โƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒ
cabin ; 10| bunk mate ; open | location ; main cabin| species ; human | love interest ; open | tagged ; open
โƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒ

- Coming soon as I get off tomorrow ! -
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:26 pm

Faith Conners

cabin-8 l bunkmate- Paris l species-werewolf l role-beta l location- camp, main cabin l tagged-everyone getting breakfast

The trip to the main cabin hadn't been a very long one. It was really only long because the teen took her time despite the wintry snow all aeound her and nippy breeze in her face. A face which was probably a nice pink tinged now for the very reason of the occasional breeze. It was going to take her some getting used to this much cold, luckily winter was winter regardless so it shouldn't take her all that long. Besides she did have winter to thank for warm fires and hot steamy cups of herbal tea or hot milk. A shiver traveled along the brunette's spine at the thought of what she'd be able to enjoy while living in Mountaindale. Letting her mind wondwr to such things served well to make her trek to the camp's main cabin that much quicker.

Upon walking into the largest cabin her poor timing skills were evident by it already having a healthy assortment of campers up and about. The scents of freshly cooked hot food and coffee luring the teen towards the kitchen area. The very same area that had the scent of pizza wafting from it the previous night during dinner. Faith's plan being to slip in, grab a cup of hot chamomile and peppermint tea, grab a biscut and make herself scarce. A task that should have been relatively easy. A task that was relatively easy as Faith soon had a steaming cup of the very tea she'd hoped for. The petite teen had just plucked a biscut when Alex called to wish her good morning. Faith stopped. The female watched the young alpha unsure of what to do, when she ended up being save by an unsuspecting kind soul in the form of Jordan joining Alex. Oh the girl could breath and relax again! Sending a simple nod in Alex's direction as a form of respectful greeting back, the brunette made her way to a table.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Persephone eleven ;; Theodore Ten

Postby FeathersBreath » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:16 pm

๏ผฐ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€€
๏ผง๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ—๏ฝ™๏ฝŽ

x โ”€ sixteen โ”€ nonbinary โ”€ human โ”€ pansexual โ”€ them them theirs โ”€ cabin three โ”€ bunkmate; leila โ”€
โ”€ location; the main cabin โ”€ mentions; teagan โ”€ tags; teagan, โ”€

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
    Seph smiled at Teagan as she came in, giving a wave from where they stood, cooking eggs. โ€œโ€˜Morning Teagan.โ€ The conversation continued around them, the other cook digging at Alex for his sleeping habits, drawing a chuckle from Seph.
    The dayโ€™s activities were brought up, and the other cook responded to Sephโ€™s talk of meeting other campers after Teagan mumbled a response.
    โ€œI would say we could organize an ice breaker and meet and greet, but getting everyone in one spot at one time seems to be tricky,โ€ Seph let out a laugh.
    โ€œI get that, donโ€™t worry! Iโ€™m sure I can make introductions throughout the next few days!โ€ Seph responded cheerfully.
    โ€œBut I'm Elise, I also work here, kind of... barely paid but it will look good on my resume for college,โ€[b]
    [b] โ€œLovely to meet you, Elise. Sounds like a smart plan, though. College is something we should be thinking about right now,โ€
    Seph smiled.
    Elise smiled, โ€œWell you are welcome to come with me on the hike, Teagan, you too, but I will warn you, you may not meet many people that way,โ€ she laughed a bit, and taking a bite of breakfast. "Once all the lazies who sleep in get moving, I'm sure this place will be buzzing with new faces,"
    Seph laughed. โ€œI wonder how long itโ€™ll take,โ€ They grinned. โ€œAny bets?โ€
    โ€œWait, Iโ€™m getting ahead of myself. Iโ€™m Seph. Seph Goodwyn. Iโ€™m in cabin three.โ€
    Elise looked up, shock marring her features. "Oh my gosh," she mumbled, swallowing her bite of food before placing both hands on the tabletop in front of her. "I am so sorry, I meant to come to find you... I think poor Leila went home after that spill she took, so you kinda don't have a bunkmate... I mean, we can definitely put you with someone if you like or we can just fill it up if we get a late arrival. I just didn't want you to worry or feel alone," she explained, consciously looking around, curious of Leila had com back without her knowing.
    Seph held up their hands, โ€œno, no itโ€™s fine, honestly. I was a little worried this morning when it was obvious no one had slept on the other bed, and I was wondering if she was okay, and all, and I was about to ask, but really, itโ€™s okay.โ€ Seph smiled, but the rambling showed that they had been worried. โ€œI donโ€™t really mind - whatever is easiest for you and Alex, I suppose? I canโ€™t say I dislike the privacy.โ€ Seph attempted to cover their stumble into rambling with a laugh.

๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…
๏ผท๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ’

x โ”€ sixteen โ”€ transmasculine โ”€ werewolf โ”€ homosexual โ”€ he him his โ”€ cabin one โ”€ bunkmate; spencer โ”€ location; outside, cabin one โ”€
โ”€ mentions; alex, spencer โ”€ tags; alex, spencer โ”€

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
    As Theo shifted to check his phone, his roommate spoke up. "Sorry- I'm used to a different schedule, it just kind of freaked me out a little- not allowed to sleep in back home,"
    โ€œDonโ€™t apologize, please. I understand. Iโ€™m the same in all honesty. I would be studying normally at this time.โ€ Theo answered, looking back at Spencer, with a half smile, though his tone turned slightly bitter as he mentioned studying, but it was pushed away quickly, as he said the time. Theo shook his head, slipping his bookmark into the novel in his hands, and reaching up to grab his now dry sweater, and pulled it over the tee-shirt he had worn to bed. He had pulled on a pair of jeans when he had woken earlier, and so he stood, stretching.
    Theo questioned Spencerโ€™s name, thanking the heavenโ€™s when he got it correct, and introduced himself. Spencer extended a hand, and Theo accepted it. The taller teenโ€™s handshake was firm, and Theoโ€™s was noticeably softer, while still firm.
    โ€œAnd thanks for calling be Spencer, I really don't care for 'Spence,' unless we are really close, but it's nice to meet you Theodore, do you care if I call you Theo?โ€ Spencer spoke, and Theo caught himself staring for a second too long, before he looked away, turned to check the clothing he had hung out the night before, hoping that the movement would hide the flush that was softly rising on his cheeks.
    โ€œIโ€™m not overly fond of the nickname being used straight away, Iโ€™ll admit,โ€ Theo spoke, as he found his coat dry. He turned back to Spencer, โ€œWhy donโ€™t we make a deal? Iโ€™ll only call you Spencer, you can use Theodore in reference to me, and if either of us ever feel like permitting the other to use nicknames, weโ€™ll let them know?โ€ Theo gave a soft, half smile. Anxiety began to worm its way through his stomach, and he let out a near silent, shuddering breath. He, in his anxiety, looked at Spencer fully, and he was suddenly struck by the thought of how attractive his roommate actually was. It, in all honesty, wasnโ€™t fair. Theo was startled slightly out of this thought process as Spencer responded.
FeathersBreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ• Tสœแด‡ Wษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ Rแด‡แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด› ๐Ÿž - OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Kotayle » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:32 pm

โ—ญAสŸแด‡xแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€ Cแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด€ษดแด…โ—ญ
species: werewolf|rank: alpha|cabin: 5|bunkmate: Oliver|love intrest: open |location: Mountain Clearing/Main Cabin |tagged: Jordan

____Alex didn't try to draw attention to himself much while the others conversed, it usually allowed him to get to know others better by not interfering. Usually, like clockwork, someone always revealed themselves to him eventually. His eyes briefly glanced up at the sound of Jordan clearing his throat, but he went back to his plate pretty quickly. It did, however, make him smile when Jordan approached him. He was both glad to have another pack member and relieved that it wouldn't be just the six of them out there in the woods. Unfortunately, it was also usually true what they say about safety in numbers.
____Turning towards the other male beside him, he extended his own hand and shook Jordans with a nod of appreciation. "Nice to meet you, Jordan. I'm sorry you couldn't make it last night," he said, leaving it vague. "Don't worry though, I know it was a little busy trying to get settled in. Did you manage to get comfortable?" he asked, knowing they hadn't yet had much time to settle in. But Alex was curious, what had kept him so busy from coming the night before.

โ˜™EสŸษชsแด‡ Bแด€ส€แด›สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡โง
species: werewolf|rank: huntress|cabin: 6|bunkmate: Teagan|love intrest: open |location: main cabin |tagged: Percephone

____"Yes! Which collges were you looking at," Elise asked, excited to vicariously live through the human. It had been Elise's dream for the longest time to attend and ivy league college, but in order to do that, she would need to be a rogue and she knew better than most it was not smart. As her hands carefully wrapped around her ceramic coffee cup, she wriggled in her seat to find a comfortable spot as she leaned over the table to listen. Coffee nearly came out of her nose though as she laughed at Seph's prompt for bets on the time of day the lazy students would get out of bed. "Oh no, I am not a betting woman," she laughed lightly. "I'd lose every time," she admitted, knowing good and well she often tried to seek the best in everyone.
____"As far as your cabin goes," Elise started, pausing her conversation by putting her coffee down and walking over to the bullitin board. Elise waived a dismissal to Alex, as he seemed to open his mouth to say he would make the arrangements, but she clearly was set on being in charge of this endeavor. Snagging the clipboard off of its peg, Elise began scanning the names of the students that had yet to be highlighted, uncapping her red marker, she took her seat once more and drew a thick line across Leila's name, knowing she wouldn't likely be back. "We surprisingly have a lot of no shows," she sighed, a bit surprised to see that only two of the names on that list were knowingly human.
____"I wonder if we should let the camp down the road know? Open spots for their overflow?" she wondered aloud, not sure if it would make things more complicated by having more humans around. "You can remain a single cabin if you want, Seph," she offered, not wanting to take away the girl's privacy. "But listen to this, we have 8 no-shows... and 12 attendings," she shook her head. It would certainly make things easier on them during the spring and summer with all the extra food, but still. It was a huge unplanned difference.

โ…Hแด€สแด…แด‡ษด Rแดsแด‡โ…
species: human|role: park-place princess|cabin: 7|bunkmate: norah|love intrest: open |location: running trail |tagged: OPEN

____Not used to the time difference, Hayden woke up somewhere between four and five in the morning. To her body and brain, it was 8 AM where she was from. The girl brushed her hair out, her boom speaker on low so she had something to listen to while she got ready, being that her bunkmate wasnt around, and changed into some running clothes. Relacing her tennishoes, Hayden pulled on the laces extra tight so she didn't lose them stepping in deep snow. The girl tried to get her headphones working, but she realized quickly bluetooth was no longer a capability she had. "So much for wireless headphones... should have brought a backup pair," she sighed quietly.
____Hayden pulled her coat on over her dry-fit quarter-zip before exiting her cabin and heading down the snow path. The girl smirked as she passed each cabin, only smiling completely as she passed by Jordan's cabin number. Hayden shook her head as she tried to focus on the run, it was quiet but there was still so much noise around her. The birds, the wind moving through the trees, she occasionally heard the rustling of small animals in the bushes and she even saw a rabbit or two on the trail around the lake. Darkness was slowly running from her, the sun rose as she got to the midway point and stopped and stared as the valley lit and began to warm under the bright light.

โœSแด˜แด‡ษดแด„แด‡ส€ Kษดษชษขสœแด›โœ
species: human|role: trouble maker|cabin: 1|bunkmate: Theodore|love intrest: open |location: his cabin|tagged: Theodore

____"Studying?" he asked, looking up from his hand as he previously used it to cover his face a bit in embaraassment. "It's so weird to think that school is pretty much over..." he admitted. Not that he was one to study much, but he knew it was likely too late now. "I graduated early thanks to being sent to summer school without real cause," he added, being in foster care for him, meant he wasn't wanted around the house. "I suppose I could apply to college, but I think it may be more financially smart to just start working right away when I get back," he shrugged, never have really been one with crazy smarts. Spencer just knew how to take care of himself, and strong arm his way through most things. "How about you?" he asked, noticing the book in his hand.
____"See," Spencer laughed lightly when Theodore mentioned his name not being shortened right off. "It seems impersonal doesn't it?" he asked, almost not sure if it was the right word for it. To call someone by a shorter version of their name right away seemed almost aloof and uncaring like the full name wasn't important. The boy smiled and looked down to his feet again as Theodore offered him the deal, to which he nodded. "Yeah, that sounds fair," he added, not wanting to raise his face until he felt the warmth leave it. Was Theodore flirting? Spencer had been intrigued by few boys in his life, but never had he ever been sure he was being flirted with.
____Spencer was the bad boy, usually preyed on innocent small girls in his class because it made him feel in control of the situation, so he wouldn't get hurt but guys were a whole new territory. Spencer cleared his throat as he tried to push out the images that flashed through his memory, images of his pain that had, in the past, come from him being open about his sexuality. I'm probably overthinking things, he thought silently, looking up with a smirk and a slight head tilt. "Well Theodore, I'm starving, did you want to go grab some food?" he asked, standing back up from his bed and slipping his shoes on. "I can bring you back something too if you like?" he offered, noticing he looked comfortable in his bed. Spencer couldn't help but somewhat fantasize about curling up behind him and reading the same page over his shoulder. The young man shuttered a bit, closing his eyes hard enough to scrunch his nose, hoping to blink the daydream away before he opened them and began to stretch his arms over his head. I'm just stretching, he thought to himself, hoping it was convincing.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:13 am

๐•๐• ๐•ฃ๐••๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•–

rank ; delta | cabin ; 9| bunk mate ; --| location ; main cabin | species ; werewolf | love interest ; open | tagged ; hayden

The alpha had no hesitation in greeting Jordan. He mentioned how it wasn't too bad that Jordan did not show up for the meeting last night. " It is a pleasure to meet you, as well.,"There were only two reasons why he did not make it to the meeting in time. One being Hayden, she was noticeably nervous about the wolf that howled last night, even though that may have been one of his future pack mates. " I was with a girl, who showed fear when she heard a howl. ," he explained to the alpha. Even though Hayden did not plead for Jordan to walk with her, he felt as if he assured her by walking her to 'safety'. "She thought she was going to be attacked., " Jordan chuckled. Slightly amused at the human girl's slight ignorance about werewolves.

Jordan pulled out a chair, that placed him across from Alex. Quickly, sitting himself in the seat and bringing his chair closer to the table. " After I took her home, I went looking for my room mate. He still has not shown up., " His eyebrows expressed a slight worry. Maybe something had happened to his room mate and that is why he hadn't shown up yet. Then again, sometimes people would come in 'personal' vehicles instead. Which could also be a good reason he had not shown up yet. " I checked around , when I made my way over . Thinking I'd see someone looking for cabin numbers. ," he mentioned. Thinking that maybe he could find his room mate, wandering around lost in the camp. It was pretty big after all, which lead to being easily lost in between cabins.

" Did I miss any information ?," he asked . Hoping that whatever was said at the meeting wasn't something, extremely important. After all, he knew he would be reaching for a high rank in the pack. He wanted to be included in everything that had to do with the pack, it's safety, or any breaking news for them. Jordan knew that he was no Alpha to be, but one thing for sure, he wanted to be remembered through the pack. He would probably start making his rounds soon enough to get to know those who were a part of or planning on becoming a member. It was vital for him to learn bits of information of those who he would probably spend his life with. He leaned against the back of his chair, glancing at all the others around the main cabin. Some of them being familiar faces and others, he didn't know too well.

It would probably take him all winter, to finally know everyone in here. Especially the pack members, they would probably try and do the same as well, since now they were considered family. Jordan looked back at Alex, before shifting himself in the chair again, thinking of all the possibilities to come. His worried expression drained and quickly turned into curiosity.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me