๐Ÿ• Tสœแด‡ Wษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ Rแด‡แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด› ๐Ÿž - CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ๐Ÿ• Tสœแด‡ Wษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ Rแด‡แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด› ๐Ÿž - OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:40 pm

Faith Conners

cabin-8 l bunkmate- Paris l species-werewolf l role-beta l location- main cabin, the game room l tagged- Elise

This was it. This was the reason she had been set away on her own to this wintry mountain by her birth pack. They were all counting on her. They were counting on her to find her own way in the world now, carry on and spread their traditions...maybe even change or add a few too. The pack of Mountaindale would be her brand new family now. Faith had to do her best for them from this night onwards."My nose may not be as good as a huntress's but I should be able to find the meeting place on my own. If I can't then what kind of a wolf am I? I'll have to memorize everyone's scents anyway."

Faith got carefully to her feet from her plush seating while watching Elise. She took a deep breath before adding, "Um...see you there then I guess?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asphodelian » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:53 am

Teagan Woods

Age: 17//Gender: fem//Sexuality: questioning//Species: human//Bunkmate: Elise//Tags: OPEN

Teegs grinned. โ€œIf you want, maybe we can keep in touch after this camp thing?โ€ she suggested, smiling. โ€œI might be able to lend you my Throne of Glass books. I dunno, Iโ€™d just feel bad borrowing the Northern Lights without lending you something. But yeah, Iโ€™d love to share some books.โ€ She stared at Seph, waiting for their response. It was nice to be able to enthuse about her favourite books with someone.
(so sorry for the short post, canโ€™t really think of anything more to write >^<)
asphodelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:34 pm

- A L E X A N D E R -

The brute's ears turned towards the sound of paws churning the earth as they made their way up the mountainside. It was certainly a climb, one a human couldn't likely do, which made the spot perfect. He had picked it out about a month ago, before the heavy snow had set in, and frozen the trees over. Even in thawed land, it was a steep climb for humans, so the small clearing would serve the group well. As the first wolf, of hopefully many, made his way through the treeline, Alex shifted back into his human form to make Theodore more comfortable.

"Theodore," he greeted, holding his hand out for a firm shake. "I spoke with your old alpha, I think, he said you had the most promise out of the last three generations, for medicine. I'm glad to have you," he added, truly grateful for such talent in his pack. "I do hope you consider taking on a second though," he admitted, knowing it always helped to have an assistant. As an Alpha needed his Beta, a Medic always needed his second, or an apprentice. "You can call me Alex by the way," he laughed, pausing for a moment before inquiring further of him. "Tell me about yourself, things you like and don't, maybe things you need to work on so I know how to help?" Alex offered, hoping he could connect with Theo. It was always important for an Alpha to be close with the members of his pack, at least to him it was.

A third wolf approached, Paris Durante, Alex didn't know her, but he did know her family's reputation. Ruthless, almost savage the way they dealt with their enemies. They were powerful and she may as well be an heiress with the money her family held, the fact he had landed a Durante bloodline was only luck, though it was probably her worst nightmare. A no-name, no reputation pack who strove for peace between humans and werewolves- it seemed the exact opposite of what someone of her background would be interested in. Then again, Alex knew better than many, children are not their parents. He had always tried living up to his father's image, but he always felt like he had fallen short of the greatness he perceived from his father.

"Welcome, and no you're just in time, but to be honest, I will likely be here all night and there wasn't a set time seeing as I don't know who all I am expecting just yet," he explained. Raising a brow, and tilting his head a bit, he looked between Theo and Paris and smiled softly. "Though, being that you two have shown up, hopefully, is an indication you're in this for the long haul?"

- H A Y D E N -

Hayden glanced at Jordan out of the corner of her eye as he laughed at her, she wanted to glare and be mad, but she couldn't help but join in the laughter. She couldn't be mad at him, and she hated that she didn't know why, back home, she was the ice queen amongst her friends. Capable of shutting anyone out at the drop of a copy-cat purchase, but she had to remember, that was not who she wanted to be anymore. Maybe this warm, fun-loving Hayden would be better than the last. "Yeah," she replied, a bit dragged out as she rubbed the side of her head. "I'll be fine, just a small bump," she sighed, before giving him a soft smile.

"Thank you, I really appreciate that, Jordan," she nodded, pushing some fallen blonde locks from her face and behind her ear. A cold bite of air stung her pale cheeks, now growing rosy as Jordan opened the main cabin's door, she quickly followed behind him so they didn't let the warmth escape for the others. "Ooo!" she nearly squealed, her shoulders shrugged as she wrapped her arms around herself. "How are you not dying?" she laughed a bit, feeling silly with a big puffer coat on and still being cold. The blonde shuffled her feet a bit as they made their way to the small stair set that led them to the cabin trail. Hayden considered grabbing the handrail but instead, linked arms with Jordan as she made her way down the steps, feeling that he was probably more stable than relying on her own coordination with an inanimate object.

"Thank you, again-" she laughed, letting go, not wanting to smother him. As the moonlight lit their path in patches where the tall pines could not reach with their shadows, Hayden tried to only focus on Jordan, his words, and not tripping in the darkness and embarrassing herself. "For walking with me," she clarified, trying to fill the silence a bit. "I try to be brave but something about a 90-pound animal mauling me to death is a bit terrifying," she admitted, sucking bone-chilling air in through her teeth. "I don't exactly have much experience with animals in the first place, I'd be the first to die," she added for good measure. "How about you? Not afraid of anything?" she mused, smirking up at him as she playfully nudged Jordan, trying to rock him off of his balance.

- E L I S E -

"That's the fun part," Elise smiled, her lip rising slightly to scrunch her nose. "If you need anything, I'm here for you," she tried to reassure her, her hand gently squeezing just below the girl's shoulder. "See you in a bit," she murmured, before turning and leaving the room. Elise had to find others, she didn't know how many had shown themselves at the meeting yet, but there had to be more that didn't know about it, didn't there? She picked up the scents of at least 20 wolves... so where were they? Elise inhaled the scents, she thought of Faith's words, memorizing and recalling the scents familiar, and not. Alex- Oliver, she knew those for certain. Theodore? she wondered silently in thought, not sure if she had picked out the right scent for him, but vaguely remembered it from earlier. Leila, the girl who fell earlier, who she couldn't tell was a wolf or a human... there would definitely be a lot of work ahead. Elise entered the kitchen, her eyes soft as she looked around the room trying to pick up on another scent.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:59 pm

โ˜…ใ€Ž Xander Agard / werewolf / cabin 11 / 15 / location: main cabin / tags: Ashanti, open ใ€

Xander was still feeling incredibly out of place as he scarfed down the rest of his meal and tossed out his plate, eyes trailing to the door as he watched a few more people leave. He had missed something important most likely, since he had expected at least some sort of announcement to welcome them. Then again, it was his own fault for taking a detour.

The young werewolf flopped dramatically onto one of the couches by a window. He could detect a few more far-off howls through the glass, and turning his head to peer through it he wondered if that was the meeting he thought he had missed. Xander pressed his face to the window in an attempt to spot some sort of movement through the darkness. Although the only other werewolves he knew were nice and that at least a few campers here were the same species, he couldnโ€™t help but feel a little intimidated. His former pack hadnโ€™t really been super strict compared to some stories he had heard, and if there was anyone with more violent intentions than Xander would likely be outnumbered.

A rare, thoughtful sigh whistled from his lips when he pulled away and started inspecting the remaining people in the cabin. From what he could pick up from those gearing up in coats by the door, people were discussing going to their individual spaces or meeting up with someone that went by โ€˜Alexโ€™. The 15-year-old felt an itching suspicion that that second bit of information was important, but decided against speaking up.

Now that Xander wasnโ€™t too hungry anymore he could also pay a lot more attention to the scents of the other people around him- many of which did not seem to be werewolves. Were there more at whatever this meeting was..? Xander ignored any concerns he had at that moment in an effort to at least make a new friend or two, or could at least tell him what was going on. Amber eyes glanced at the space in front of the fire. A girl stood out to him immediately, mostly because she wasnโ€™t talking to anyone else at the moment. โ€œHey, are you doing anything right now..?โ€ The teen spoke up in a light-hearted tone, tilting his head to the side on reflex.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ˜พ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, ยฐห–โœง

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
โ™ขI write, draw, and rp!โ™ข

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldurโ€™s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Faith Conners

cabin-8 l bunkmate- Paris l species-werewolf l role-beta l location- woods l tagged-

The night was clear.

The air had a stinging winter bite to it that was crisp and refreshing.

The snow crunched under her paws and was equally just as refreshing. Had she been barefoot though her feet would have undoubtedly been frozzen with frostbite. They carried her through the darkened woods as she followed her nose.

There were so many new and unfamiliar scents. Each scent the female would have to learn and commit to memory. This was her home now after all.

The female's petite form thrumed with strength and confidence. Both of which were qualities that she seriously lacked in her normal appearance as a human. Faith was a unusually petite wolf, much like how she was petite as a human as well. Her body covered in a thick coat of silvery-white fur streaked with dark charcoal grey areas of fur resembling smudges or smears. She was leanly muscled and long legged...built for speed and agility instead of all out brawling. Combat was actually Faith's weakest attribute. Despite being a wolf her physical prowess in this area was probably below average for her new pack. It was definetly so in her birth pack. But physical strength wasn't why she had been sent to Mountaindale to be a part of the budding pack there.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Persephone nine ;; Theodore six

Postby FeathersBreath » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:17 pm

๏ผฐ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€€
๏ผง๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ—๏ฝ™๏ฝŽ

x โ”€ sixteen โ”€ nonbinary โ”€ human โ”€ pansexual โ”€ them them theirs โ”€ cabin three โ”€ bunkmate; leila โ”€
โ”€ location; the main cabin โ”€ mentions; teagan โ”€ tags; teagan โ”€

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
    Seph grinned, โ€Iโ€™d like that a lot, I think. Iโ€™ll give you my number before we go. I'm from Mountaindale, so I'm getting picked up from here - my mam is working near by, actually, but I'd like to see if we can keep in contact. It'd be nice to have a friend outside my usual circles.โ€ Their smile was warm and open, "if you aren't to averse to the idea, maybe we could set a pseudo bookclub between the two of us?"
    โ€œI might be able to lend you my Throne of Glass books. I dunno, Iโ€™d just feel bad borrowing the Northern Lights without lending you something. But yeah, Iโ€™d love to share some books.โ€ Teagan spoke up.
    โ€œDonโ€™t worry about lending anything. I brought a lot of books with me. Iโ€™ll be fine, though I might manage to read them all and have to reread some, which certainly isnโ€™t an issue,โ€ they answered. โ€œSo, other than books, what do you enjoy doing, if you donโ€™t mind my asking?โ€

๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…
๏ผท๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ’

x โ”€ sixteen โ”€ transmasculine โ”€ werewolf โ”€ homosexual โ”€ he him his โ”€ bunk one โ”€ bunkmate; spencer โ”€ location; the main cabin โ”€
โ”€ mentions; alex, cecelia, parisโ”€ tags; alex, paris โ”€

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
    Theo watched as Alexander shifted into his human form, and Theo dipped his head again out of respect. Alexander extended his hand for a shake as he greeted Theo.
    โ€œTheodore. I spoke with your old alpha, I think, he said you had the most promise out of the last three generations, for medicine. I'm glad to have you,"
    Theo accepted the hand, grasp less firm that Alexanderโ€™s.
    โ€œAlexander, itโ€™s an honour to be here.โ€ Theo answered. โ€œWhile I doubt that such comments are true, Iโ€™m glad to be here. I intend to help serve your pack as well as I can.โ€
    "I do hope you consider taking on a second, though," Alexander continued. "You can call me Alex by the way," Theo dipped his head, not quite comfortable enough to allow Alexander- no, Alex - to use his own nickname. Theo had been the name that Cecelia had called him, and since then, it had been reserved for, admittedly nonexistent, close friends. Unknowing to Theoโ€™s personal struggles, Alex continued.
    "Tell me about yourself, things you like and don't, maybe things you need to work on so I know how to help?โ€ Theo allowed a small smile show on his face - Alex was good. Allowing potential packmates to show their personality, while catering to their needs, and giving their possible alpha the ability to prove himself by providing their needs.
    โ€œIf thereโ€™s a place for me to work, Iโ€™d like to set up there, and have a look at the supplies here too.โ€ Theo looked up at Alex, โ€œI know that Iโ€™ll probably need to have someone keep an eye on my-โ€ The scent of another wolf entering the clearing interrupted the beginning of Theo warning Alex about his tendency to work himself to the bone. To warn his possible alpha about the fact that it was common for Theo to work himself to the point of collapsing for need of proving himself. The wolf shifted into a girl, who flicked her hair out of her face before she approached.
    "I hope I didn't miss anything important, "
    "Welcome, and no you're just in time, but to be honest, I will likely be here all night and there wasn't a set time seeing as I don't know who all I am expecting just yet," he explained. Alexander raised a brow, glancing between Theo and the new girl who Theo had no idea the name of. "Though, being that you two have shown up, hopefully, is an indication that you're in this for the long haul?"
    Theo nodded. โ€œIf you want me as your Healer, it would be my pleasure, and my honour.โ€ He turned to the new wolf. "I'm Theodore. Theodore Whittacker, it's a pleasure." He didn't extend a hand to her, the thought of more physical contact turning his stomach slightly, though it was nothing against this new person. Theo had never been overly fond of contact, and had become more and more touch averse over the years.
FeathersBreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:45 pm

. A L E X .

"My pack?" the brute tilted his head, a crooked smile on his face. "It's your pack too, this is our pack and we are, all, going to grow it together," he added, probably too triumphantly as he looked around the small group forming. Alex was certainly an optimist, he wanted to believe things would work out no matter the challenge, and a small part of him did believe that. It would take a while before others would get used to it though, having a new home to call their own. He did suspect, too, that many would still refer to their origins as their place 'back home,' here and there- it was probably the only natural. After all, Alex hadn't left his home just yet, but to Alex, his pack was his home. Where ever they went, it would be home.

"Funny you should say that Theo, I meant to ask how you would feel about turning your cabin into the medic site, but if not, I can certainly clean out one of the rooms in the main cabin," he offered. "You do have a human roommate, unfortunately, but I'm sure we could easily work around that- but like I said, if you prefer the main cabin, you're in the cabin closest to it for a reason," he nodded with a nod. "As far as supplies, we have a full stock of western medicine supplies in the hall closet, it's stacked top to bottom, but as far as natural and herbals go, everything will be frosted for a few months," he admitted a bit disappointed, himself, as most packs survived off of the earth. They were just starting out though, so it wasn't any knock to his pride.

Alex's smile went from a soft, slightly crooked one to a toothy grin, the front top row of his teeth showing, giving competition to the white snow even, as Theo replied. "The spot is yours, and I wouldn't have it any other way," he nodded, clasping a hand on the brute's shoulder, not too hard though.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:46 am

Faith Conners

cabin-8 l bunkmate- Paris l species-werewolf l role-beta l location- woods, clearing l tagged-Paris, Theodore, Alex

Despite not having the nose of one suited for the hunt, the petite female found her way to the meeting place well enough. Though she was sort of disappointed the run was over. Really Faith just wanted to get to know the forest which would belong to the new pack, but priorities first. First she had to get to know her pack and this meeting Elise had told her about would allow for that. Of cours , being as this was the first meeting, it was crucial to make a good impression on the others. Determined to do just that the female picked up her pace with anticipation driving each pawstep. The scents around her starting to settle in and become distnguishable aa three soon became most dominate.

The scent of three others of her kind. The scents of three others of her new family.

It wasn't all that much longer until the wolf slowed her pace before entring the clearing. And there standing in its center were the sources of the ever growing scents she had followed. As expected the scents belonged to three of her new family...a female and two brutes who were all in their human forms. This caused a bit of a growl to escape Faith, but it was quickly silenced. Any negative display could be seen as hostility and that would not be good on more then a single level. With head held high and tail and back stiff Faith made her way accross the clearing approaching the trio of werewolves to join the meeting. She let out a clear sharp bark to get their attention while walking over.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Theodore seven ;;

Postby FeathersBreath » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:25 pm

๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…
๏ผท๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ’

x โ”€ sixteen โ”€ transmasculine โ”€ werewolf โ”€ homosexual โ”€ he him his โ”€ bunk one โ”€ bunkmate; spencer โ”€ location; the main cabin โ”€
โ”€ mentions; alex, paris, faith โ”€ tags; alex, paris, faith โ”€

Theo smiled carefully at Alexโ€™s response. โ€œI would be honoured to consider it my pack as well.โ€ Theo went on to enquire about work locations, and supplies.
    โ€œFunny you should say that Theo, I meant to ask how you would feel about turning your cabin into the medic site, but if not, I can certainly clean out one of the rooms in the main cabin,โ€ Alex offered. โ€œYou do have a human roommate, unfortunately, but I'm sure we could easily work around that- but like I said, if you prefer the main cabin, you're in the cabin closest to it for a reason. As far as supplies, we have a full stock of western medicine supplies in the hall closet, it's stacked top to bottom, but as far as natural and herbals go, everything will be frosted for a few months,โ€
    Theo nodded. โ€œI think working in the main cabin might be best. If my roommate walks in on something obviously supernatural, it could lead to disaster. It would be safer overall, and would also allow me to quarantine people, should the situation call for it.โ€ Theo then continued, โ€œIโ€™ll admit that I wasnโ€™t expecting much by way of natural remedies, but if it is alright with you, I could go through all the equipment and medication we have, and write a list of what Iโ€™d like to have stocked? What is necessary, what would be good to have, and items that are not necessary but I would like to have on hand?โ€

"Welcome, and no you're just in time, but to be honest, I will likely be here all night and there wasn't a set time seeing as I don't know who all I am expecting just yet," he explained. Alexander raised a brow, glancing between Theo and the new girl who Theo had no idea the name of. "Though, being that you two have shown up, hopefully, is an indication that you're in this for the long haul?"

Theo nodded. โ€œIf you want me as your Healer, it would be my pleasure, and my honour.โ€
    Alex's smile went from a soft, slightly crooked one to a toothy grin, the front top row of his teeth showing, giving competition to the white snow even, as Theo replied.
    "The spot is yours, and I wouldn't have it any other way," he nodded, clasping a hand on the brute's shoulder, not too hard though. Theo suppressed a shudder at the contact, his discomfort obvious on his face for a few seconds before he managed to school his expression.
    He turned to the new wolf. "I'm Theodore. Theodore Whittacker, it's a pleasure." He didn't extend a hand to her, the thought of more physical contact turning his stomach slightly, though it was nothing against this new person. Theo had never been overly fond of contact, and had become more and more touch averse over the years. As he spoke, a quiet growl rumbled from a new wolf who silently slipped through the trees, before she let out a sharp bark that echoed through the clearing. The new wolf did not shift into her human form - odd considering the context of the fact that everyone at the meeting had shifted back - but instead trotted forwards towards Theo and his new packmates.
FeathersBreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:17 pm

๐•๐• ๐•ฃ๐••๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•–

โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›
rank ; delta | cabin ; 9| bunk mate ; grif | location ; main cabin | species ; werewolf | love interest ; open | tagged ; hayden
โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›โ™›

As they walked away from the main cabin, he listened to the girl. His feet pushing against the snow as the young pair traveled to the Hayden's cabin. Jordan glanced over at her when she had thanked him for walking her to her cabin. Even though, he probably would not have let her walk all the way to her cabin in the dark anyways. It was safe in here for the most part, but she did not know that. As long as the pair were together, he would keep her safe. Well , he would attempt to keep her safe at least.

The snow brushed against Jordan's cheeks, they slowly began to turn his cheeks red. He chuckled at her question, if only she knew the truth. "It's called magic, sweetheart.," he laughed again. He shoved his hands into the pocket of his hoodie. His brown eyes flickering towards her as a smile crept across his face. The girl linked her arm in his, like they were kids again. Jordan laughed at her, " Someone is a kid at heart , huh ?, " he asked her .

" While I am with you, no 90lb animal will get to you., " the boy winked at her as he softly mushed the snow into the crevices of his boots. The snow greeting his shoe prints, leaving a path of where he and the girl had gone. Jordan looked behind them, to see barely any foot steps behind them, including their own. The snow really did come down, more than he enticed. He shook his head and focused on listening to Hayden. " It's okay, maybe that could be a part of your new you ? While you're here, read up on wolves and other animals out here. Just a thought., " he mentioned. When she mentioned the fact that he wasn't afraid of anything, his smile faded. He thought about her statement, trying to figure out what he was truly afraid of. It wasn't much, but there were a few things that he would like, if they did not happen of course.

Hayden nudged him, but unfortunately for her , she couldn't knock him off of his feet. " Nice try !, " he smirked as he pushed her back, lightly enough so that he didn't knock her off her balance. He looked up at the cabin number in front of him, knowing that he needed to get to the pack meeting as soon as possible. Jordan stepped a little faster as her cabin came into view. One thing Jordan knew was, he could be late to the meeting, but couldn't miss the entire thing. Sure, he was no Alpha or Beta, but he still needed to be there when the pack had some sort of meeting.

He stopped at her , looking up at the sign with a snow covered number seven. Jordan reached up and knocked the snow off of the sign , then looked down at her. " Well, it looks like this is our stop., " he sighed softly, tilting his head of to the side, giving her a look of relief. He was about to joke her about the sound of the wolf, but he didn't know Hayden as well as he would like, so he felt that joking her too much might actually hurt her emotions. Jordan leaned his back up against the door frame, and ushered for her to come up and open the door.

๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข ๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…”

โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„
rank ; huntress | cabin ; 8| bunk mate ; faith | location ; central | species ; werewolf | love interest ; open | tagged ; the pack
โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„

Paris glanced at the Alpha and then to the other gentleman that stood near the both of them. She was then greeted by Alex, he must have known. She straightened out her jacket as Alex spoke to her about staying for the long haul. Her family name had been known and feared by many wolves . Paris' grandparents had a very wild beginning that brought her into the picture. Her grandparents on her father's side, ran one of the most dangerous packs in town. They showed no mercy for the weak or women , for that matter. The pack had gone down years ago, so she was nothing like them. Paris was far from ruthless, but held little traits from the Durante side of her family.

One thing her grandparents, had taught the younger generations is that evil an ill-treatment of humans, always creates a bad karma. Even though the pack hadn't been the nicest, her aunt and father, taught her all the positives, which lead her to carry herself the way she did. Well, other than the flirtatious and sassy attitude of her mother. The pale skinned girl brushed a couple of her stray black hairs behind her ears, revealing her stud diamond earrings. Paris, if anything, just wanted to be a part of a pack and make her way through the ranks if she could. It was hard being a descendant of Alpha's, but refusing the Alpha title. She knew the position well, her father made sure to teach her that. However, Paris wanted to earn her rank, not get it due to being someone's mate or child.

Paris smiled, while she was nothing like her previous family members. " We shall see., " she playfully winked at Alex. Then someone turned to her, it was the other wolf. He had introduced himself as Theodore, probably went by Theo for short. She nodded at his introduction and opened her mouth to introduce herself to him, but was caught off guard with how he did not extend a hand to her. Why didn't he shake her hand like anyone is supposed to when they met someone new? In a way, she felt as if he was rude. " The name is Durante,. " she spoke with a firm tone. " Paris Durante., " she repeated herself, using the same tone as before. She heard a close range footing, coming near the group. The wolf had given a growl, and shortly after, barked at the trio. ''She did all of that just to be watched as she walked up ? And I thought I was dramatic., " she thought to herself, laughing quietly.

๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐‘’

โƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒ
cabin ; 10| bunk mate ; open | location ; main cabin| species ; human | love interest ; open | tagged ; Xander
โƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒโƒ

Sea green eyes watched the entire room like a hawk. The others around her, walking around trying to find their bunkmates or even their friends they came here with. It was all a huge unorganized station to Shanti. She was the odd one out, not being a part of the pack like her brother, but also not being completely human. A half breed is all she was, stuck with a wolf that she might never shift into. The young girl cruised her way throughout the main cabin as people began to leave.

Shanti ventured off into some of the rooms that were opened for all to see, knowing her territory in which she would be staying for a while. If anything, there was a lot in the main cabin that could keep her busy for half of their stay. As long as the lights didn't go out, due to a possible snow storm. She scrunched up her nose a bit, when the smell of pizza waft right past her nose. There was a mixture of scents in the food. All ranging from her favorite, pepperoni, sausage, cheese, and best of all bacon. Ashanti happily wandered over to where the food was. Only to see a bunch of people already tackling the boxes. ' I am going to be really hurt if they take all the pizza., ' The girl thought to herself as she saw slice after slice leave the boxes. Eventually, the crowd dispersed into their own little sections of the cabin, eating and talking among themselves.

The curly headed brown skin girl, walked over to the table where the pizza boxes laid. She picked up a couple of boxes before finally finding more that had pizza in it. She opened one of the boxes to find plain Jane pepperoni inside. A quick shrug , before grabbing a slice and chowing down on it. Shanti pulled her phone out with her free hand , attempting to contact her mom and letting her know that she and Jordan had made it there , safely. However, the signal out there was nonexistent, at least on her cell phone. The snow must have blocked the towers, or there might not have been any nearby. Ashanti finished her pizza , then made her way back into the middle of the cabin, the main focus of where everything and everyone were place.

Slowly, the crowd of people began to usher themselves out of the front door. Leaving Ashanti and a few others in the building. She could hear sounds of video games going off in the next room. Half tempted to go in there and play some games, before heading out to her cabin and going to sleep. The only part that truly sucked about the whole cabin idea, was that she was told that she had no room mate. In a way, it was good for her, but at the same time, she would be alone on the first night of the trip. Ashanti shifted between her feet, putting all her weight onto one leg, leaning her slim body up against the wall with her arms crossed. Truly debating on weather she should stay or just go to her cabin for the night.

A distant howl ripped through the air, sending chills down Ashanti's spine, but not out of fear. She knew little about the woods, but she at least expected there to be some kind of wolf or something up here. All of the animals were not hibernating at the same time! ' I wonder where that came from ?,' the young one's thought began to dance around. Trying to point arrows in the right direction to answer her own question.

Ashanti's attention was caught by her older brother and some girl that he apparently met back when they were in school, in the city. She already knew that he would make it easy here, Jordan was so outgoing compared to her. Shanti was a loner, who did not talk to people that often, and if she did, it was usually a short snip of a conversation. Her hand reached to the end of her hair, twirling little curls between her fingers. Shanti was just about to fall into a train of thought, when Xander came over and spoke to her. Quickly, she snapped out of her imagination and made herself alert. Her dark green iris' caught onto a pair of amber brown eyes. " Uh-no nothing in-stored tonight.," she laughed it off, his question was odd, being that it was obvious that she wasn't doing anything at all.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me