≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (CLOSED)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (OPEN!)

Postby Flowerpot » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:32 am

Aero Zudekwaf

23|Male|Location: Hall -> Gym|Tags: Arion; Open

"Alrighty then," Aero said, setting off towards the gym. He thought he heard the sound of someone punching a while when he was nearing the gym, but he couldn't see anyone around so he ignored it. The gym was the largest room in the fort, other than the conference room. There were all sorts of equipment and some were even specifically designed to train their powers. Aero headed towards the treadmill, planning to run a bit before using the simulations to practice his powers.

Cosmo Kejfak

25|Female|Location: Development Lab -> Office|Tags: Flynn, Nayden, Maximilian, Noel, Clove; Open

"Sure! ... Yeah, I don't think I need to ask the higher-ups for permission. You can come." Cosmo smiled at Flynn mischievously before walking out of the lab. She walked down the hall to the office, just remembering to save the message she had gotten earlier on her computer. As she got the office, she spied Nayden struggling with a giant stack of paperwork and opens and pins the door against the wall for him. She saw Noel and Maximilian a few feet behind him, discussing something. Cosmo decided not to bother them and walked into the office. She sat down at her computer and found an origami frog on her keyboard. Sighing, she pushed the frog off her keyboard and saved the message.
"Clove. I already told you to not waste paper." Cosmo grumbled, tossing the frog at Clove. "You should do something productive now. I did tell you to get ready for the mission."
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~4

Postby sorellabac » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:08 pm

♣.ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
agent ~ 24 ~ ♀ ~ location: office ~ tags: Cosmo,

"Clearly I'm being very productive, I'm getting my weapons ready in case we need to attack," Clove smiled, showing off her paper airplane collection. As the frog bounced onto the floor, Clove bent down to pick it up before sliding her office chair an into an open space and spinning around in a circle at speeds that shouldn't be allowed in a building. She carefully raised her arm, a thin paper airplane in hand before slamming her feet to the ground, tossing the airplane right beside Cosmo's computer. "See! If I aimed that airplane a bit to the left, I could've given you a paper cut." The agent did a few finger guns at Cosmo before rolling away on her chair.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:05 am

Maximilian Fable║ 28║Male║Bi║Agent║ With; Noel, Nayden...

He let out a sigh before looking at the two and took half of the pile Nayden held. Max started walking towards the archives thanking Cosmo as he pasted her before looking back, "Either flirt with him or help the poor guy Noel!" He teased with a half-grin half-smile on his face. He stepped to the side as he waited for them to join him.

Aiden♞24♞Male♞Bi♞Fire manipulation♞ With; Veratrum, Aurelio, ...

He hummed at Veratrum in response with a small grin and continued walking, it didn't take long before they arrived at the med bay. Aiden hesitated for an instant but went over to one of the free hospital beds and tried to find where the bandages were stored. He held his wounded hand wrapped in his tank top against his chest gingerly, his free hand pocked around eventually finding the things he needed. He could spot where Aurelio was writing down some sort of list and wondered how long it would take him to notice that he was messing around with supplies. Aiden threw one of the roles of bandages he had found in Veratrum's general direction before he lit a fire in one of his hands and brought it closer to the uncleaned wounds.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (CLOSED)

Postby Flowerpot » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:41 am

Cosmo Kejfak

25|Female|Location: Office|Tags: Nayden, Clove; Open

"Clove," Cosmo grumbled, rolling her eyes. She tried to sound annoyed but that's just the way Clove behaved. She glanced at Nayden and sighed. She didn't like how they had to lie to him and could tell he didn't enjoy doing paperwork all that much, although he did work very hard organizing those files. She didn't understand why the top government officials insisted on using so much paper when they had state-of-the-art computers at their disposal. Letting her annoyance at the government get the best of her, Cosmo's eyes lit up and smiled at Nayden.
"Say, Nayden, would you like to go on this mission with us?"
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:02 am

Aurelio De La Cruz
28|Transmale|Fort
Medic|Electrokinesis
Tagged: Aiden, Veratrum
He was still writing the list when he heard someone come in. "I'll be with you in a moment." Aurelio said, without looking up.
When he did look up after he finished writing, he frowned as he saw Aiden messing with the supplies. No wonder he had to keep reorganising them. Putting the list down, Aurelio swiftly walked over.
"Hey. Don't you dare set those wounds alight." he said, sternly, sounding a little annoyed - which was rare for him. He took the bandages back. "Allow me to deal with this for you." Aurelio said, firmly, not about to take 'no' for an answer. If he remembered correctly, Aiden couldn't stand needles, so Aurelio was already planning on using a different way to numb the pain - a numbing rub, and an aloe vera antiseptic wipe sounded like a good start. Quickly assessing the wounds by just looking at them from where he stood, he set about getting the right supplies.

Flynn Griffin
29|Cismale|Agent
Gadget Developer
Tagged: Cosmo, Open
Flynn smiled again, brightly, pleased that Cosmo agreed to let him join. "That's great! I'll see you in an hour, then." he said, and waved as she left.
Then, he set about preparing the devices. Specifically calibrated to detect and hone in on the peculiar 'waves' in the air that magic created when it was used, Flynn hoped that they'd find the Fort with it easily. Maybe he'd also get to see what all the fuss with the Fort and the magic users were as well. Were they evil? Out to get the agents? He wasn't sure.
He let the other agents continue with the work on the grapplers - the devices didn't need much to prepare, so he could do it by himself anyway. He had three that were fully developed and finished, so he focused on them, and decided that all three could be used.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:15 am

A r i o n _K. _ W i l l i a m s
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male//Chief of Security//Fort Resident//Heightened Senses//Metal Manipulation//Tags: Aero, Open

He followed Aero to the gym at his own pace. He hardly needed a work out, seeing as he was a pretty buff guy, but he figured it was good to keep in shape. He refrained from the treadmill, since Aero was making use of it right now. He'd do some stretches for now, since he was not extremely interested in training himself just yet. Usually, he only did that when he was mad, so he didnt want to put himself in a mood just by working out.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:39 pm

⇝Laena Quincent⇝
    Female | 21 | Strategist | Air + Invisibility | Heterosexual | Tagged: Aero, Arion

Laena had been in the gym for awhile now, about 3 hours. Her short hair was tied back in a small pony tail and a towel was slung over her shoulders. Today was boring… as usual. It wasn’t that she wanted a fight or anything, but sometimes she could use some action, you know? Put that head of hers into good use. But nope, she was stuck with her usual routine: wake up, shower, eat all the food in the fridge, train, nap, maybe read some more books, go to the gym, play around with some weapons, take another nap, grab some more food, go into a sleep coma, and then go annoy someone… y’know, just the usual.

Laena had just let out a yawn when she heard footsteps in the corridor nearing the gym and a fiendish grin lit up on her face. Quickly stashing her towel and water bottle in a corner, she made herself invisible and stuck to the wall, watching in amusement as a man much taller than herself strolled in, his orange brownish hair sticking out like a sore thumb. Aero. Laena liked the big guy, he was friendly enough and although he often grumbled whenever she was lazing off Aero wasn’t too strict about her.
    The other guy… however.

Laena’s lips thinned in irritation as Arion walked in after him. It wasn’t that she hated the older guy, in fact she respected him a lot, but it was just that he was a party pooper. Laena had yet to play a prank on him since his senses often picked up on her movements before she could pull off her plan. But maybe not today… today she had another plan.

Without moving a single muscle in hopes that Arion won’t detect any vibrations, Lae slowly drew in some air towards her open water bottle, ever so slowly raising the bottle higher and higher until it hovered just above Arion’s head, shivering against the air that kept it raised.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:48 am

Aiden♞24♞Male♞Bi♞Fire manipulation♞ With; Veratrum, Aurelio, ...

It took Aiden a moment and he hesitatedd before turning to his the other male with a small smirk. He grumbled something at Aurelio before he stopped the flame in his hand and pouted at the doc as his now free hand brushed through his ginger hair. Aiden leaned on the hospital bed and moved his hand so the male could see it better, his hand was slightly discolored making a small snapping sound as something was out of place. "Have I ever listened to you or anyone, Doc?" he asked in a teasing tone as his amber eyes followed Aurelio's movements.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:36 pm

A r i o n _K. _ W i l l i a m s
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male//Chief of Security//Fort Resident//Heightened Senses//Metal Manipulation//Tags: Aero, Laena

He was just stretching, and he did know that Laena was there, and had since he had arrived. He wasn't completely obvlious to her. Also, he did feel the air and head a little bit of water sloshing around. He didnt miss much, especially when he wasn't distracted. He paused for a moment, and without turning around, he asked, "Is it really worth getting in trouble just so you can see me get a little bit wet?" He put his hands on his hips, continuing to speak with his back to her, assuming that since he was her superior, the chance of her disobeying him was low. "I'll allow you to rethink your action before it's too late."
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:35 pm

⇝Laena Quincent⇝
    Female | 21 | Strategist | Air + Invisibility | Heterosexual | Tagged: Arion, Aero

Just a little higher! Just a little higher!

Lae was just about to tip over the water bottle when Arion's authoritative voice rang out, singling her out. And as much as she wanted to dump water on him, she also did not want to be placed into some stupid chore. It was already a miracle that all those higher ups rarely bothered her.

Laena let out a long groan before lowering the water bottle and removing her invisibility.
    "Y'know what Ar? Would it reaally kill you to let me win once? Maybe on my birthday?" Laena let out a huff, drifting her water bottle to her hands and taking a long sip of water before casting a narrowed glare at her superior. "one day..." She promised, "One day I'll learn to bend the slightest air molecule and you'll never feel me coming."

Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me