≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (CLOSED)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (OPEN!)

Postby A Shy Turtle » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Maximilian Fable║ 28║Male║Bi║Agent║ With; Clove, ...

He caught one of the paper airplanes in midflight as he was trying to stop himself from yawning. "....I'm waiting for the day you somehow land one on my hip holsters..." Max said in between yawns as he pointed to the two sword holsters he almost always wore, one of them was empty but the other had the silver handle of one of his swords poking out. He gently spun the younger agent's chair around avoiding some paper airplanes as he passed her to his office, giving her a tired but genuine smile.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:53 pm

25|Female|Location: Office|Tags: Clove, Maximilian; Open

"Guys. Seriously? I'm not cleaning that up." Cosmo grumbled, pushing the door open. "Clove. How many times do I have to tell you PAPER IS EXPENSIVE. You're paying for it this time." She sighed, walking over to her desk and booting up her computer. It was the newest model, one of the first ones shipped out, actually. It turned on within seconds, and Cosmo opened up her email to only be bombarded with messages from her boss.

"Hey guys, it seems that we have a new lead on where the magicians might be hiding. The tech team upgraded a bunch of magic detector doohickeys and they're more sensitive now. They all seem to say that there's an unusual frequency in one of the cliffs, and it might be caused by magic use. Wanna come on this mission? We can round up a couple of others if you want."
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:01 pm

A r i o n _K. _ W i l l i a m s
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male//Chief of Security//Fort Resident//Heightened Senses//Metal Manipulation//Tags: Open

Arion patrolled the halls, dragging out his footsteps out of boredom. He had already completed his morning routine: brushing (teeth and hair), shaving, giving himself a T-shot (though he lied it was for something else), and of course getting dressed. He smelled faintly of deodorant, and his hair was a little shiny from the gel that had gone in to styling it. He held his hands behind his back, clasping each other. Today seemed to be just another day, unless some of the less wise members of his generation tried to pull something. Sometimes he got frustrated with the behavior of other young adults. In the area of the base he was walking through, there didnt seem to be anyone, for now, but he knew better than to trust that they were all up and doing their jobs. But he'd cross that bridge when he came to it. If it was really an issue, he'd find out and end up handling it. He almost always did.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:26 pm

Aiden♞24♞Male♞Bi♞Fire manipulation♞ With; ...

Aiden was walking through the hallways as he had somehow gotten lost while eating the apple he had gotten from the kitchen. He was slowly cooking the core in his left hand as his right hand was still messing with his hair. His amber gaze seemed half there as he walked the heat coming off from his body almost burning to the touch as he was frustrated. Aiden suddenly seemed to freeze in the middle of the hallway as his nightmare played back in his head. Aiden's amber eyes seemed to be looking everywhere never focussing on one place as his body staid still the tank top on his shoulder slowly sliding off.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~2

Postby sorellabac » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:21 am

♣.ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
agent ~ 24 ~ ♀ ~ location: hallway ~ tags: cosmo, open

As Cosmo suggested checking the cliff, Clove grabbed a passing shelf, almost knocking it over as she slowed down her chair. She pushed herself back towards the office, gripping the rest of the paper airplanes in one hand. " Sure!" Clove popped her head around the corner, tossing the rest of the paper airplanes at the computer Cosmo was using. She pushed her chair over to the desk, sitting beside Cosmo while grabbing more paper. Though he had threatened her with paying for the paper, as always, she didn't listen and continued to make paper airplanes.
Last edited by sorellabac on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:24 am

Noel T. West / 17-years-old / Female / Dimensional Pockets / Undercover Agent / Tags;Clove, Maximilian, Cosmo

You probably wouldn’t have noticed her in the office, her head down on her desk, a bit of drool dripping off of her lower lip. The girl had accidentally stayed up all night reading a really good book. But her ears perked at the sound of Cosmo’s voice, waking up a bit, listening in a second or two until she sat up quickly, slamming her knee into the desk. “Mission?” A sticky note stuck to her cheek, but her dark eyes were staring at Cosmo. Of course, Noel didn’t hear the first bit of whatever she said too clearly but she seemed ready for whatever.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:00 am

Maximilian Fable║ 28║Male║Bi║Agent║ With; Cosmo, Clove, Noel...

He let out a sigh as he was trying to fully wake up and grabbed his second sword once he heard the mission director's voice, putting it in his empty hip holster. He turned around before completely entering his office and joined the others, raising an eyebrow at Noel before gently taking the sticky note off her cheek. Max showed her the sticky note in case something was written on it his free hand lightly scratching his beard. His green eyes were on Cosmo's computer reading the information on the screen
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:25 am

Aero Zudeckwaf

Male|23|Location: Kitchen -> Hallway|Tags: Arion; Open

Aero munched on a waffle burger made up of waffles, bacon, and fried eggs as he walked out into the hallway. He had left a plate of waffles on the table for anyone else that might want some and now he was wandering around, looking for something to do.
"Hey, Arion." Aero smiled, passing him in the hall. "Goin' anywhere? I'm heading down to the gym to train a bit. We have to go on a food run soon, and the government is getting better at detecting magic. Wanna come?"
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:46 am

Aurelio De La Cruz
28|Transmale|Fort
Medic|Electrokinesis
Tagged: Open
Aurelio had woken up early that day - he needed to, in case of medical emergencies that he needed to take care of - had a shower and got dressed. Then, he went to get breakfast (which was only a couple of slices of toast, which he quickly ate), before rushing off to the medical room. Okay, so there wasn't really a need for him to rush around, because he was always early, but he didn't want to be caught up in a conversation that went on too long.
In the medical room, Aurelio started out by checking the supply and stock of the medical supplies, ensuring that there was enough. Before long, someone came in, with a rather nasty cut on their arm. Aurelio immediately sat them down on a gurney, and then treated and cleaned the wound, before wrapping it up with a bandage after assessing whether or not it would need stitches (it didn't). Once he was finished, he sent the person on their way, with instructions to come back in a day so he could check the wound.

Flynn Griffin
29|Cismale|Agent
Gadget Developer
Tagged: Open
"Is there a way to reduce the force and power of that? We don't want someone to lose an arm..." Flynn asked one of the agents working with him, as he watched a particularly interesting demonstration of a sort of grappling hook that they'd been working on for the past few months - along with a few other things for trying to better track and hone in on the magicians. It wasn't his most dedicated piece of work, but he'd enjoyed researching and working on the devices, so it didn't really matter that much to him. He always looked forward the next project when one was finished up.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:07 am

Cosmo Kejfak

Female|25|Location: Office -> Development Lab|Tags: Clove, Maximilian, Noel, Flynn; Open

"Noel, your job would be to get into the fort and use your powers as much as possible. We want the frequency to be strong so we can find the exact location of the fort. As you know, there's a lot of heavy illusion magic around it so that non-magicians can't find it and you're the only one that can get in for now. Clove, we'll need you to get a vantage point and be our eyes in the sky. Maximilian, you should gear up. As you know, the cliff in a desert so be sure to dress accordingly. I'm going to tell Flynn to get the detectors ready. Got it? We're leaving in an hour."

Cosmo left the office to go to the development lab and round up Flynn. He was talking to another agent about a grappling hook-like device when she opened the door.

"Hey Flynn, can you prep the magic detectors? I need them for a mission in an hour."
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me