≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (CLOSED)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (CLOSED)

Postby A Shy Turtle » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:44 am

Aiden♞24♞Male♞Bi♞Fire manipulation♞ With; Veratrum, Aurelio, ...

As he listened to the doctor he unfocused from his hand making the ice visually melt faster than 'normally'. Aiden looked at the ice with an amused look before looking to Aurelio, "I'll try do... Aurelio. There might be a problem with putting ice on my hand though." He leaned on the hospital bed behind him his foot tapping the ground lightly and his non-injured hand in a fist behind him. Aiden was trying his best to stop himself from either punching something else or sounding frustrated, he needed to go to the gym/outside to let his anger out before he snapped again.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:21 am

Aero Zudeckwaf

23|Male|Location: Gym|Tags: Laena

"Well... I am planning on going on a food run, so why not? You can never be too prepared." Aero smiled at Laena while awkwardly dodging an enemy in the simulation. It was difficult to talk and dodge at the same time, but he couldn't turn the sim off before he beats it or loses. Losing is painful, so Aero decided to put a bit more energy into beating it. After a few determined minutes, the sim shut off and displayed his score. It wasn't that good, and Aero wanted to retry it later.
"You know what? Let's go right now. If we see anyone on our way out, they can come too. How's that?"

Cosmo Kejfak

25|Female|Location: Office|Tags: Clove; Open

"Yeah, I am kind of firing you. Technically, I don't really have the authorization to do that but you either do something productive or get out. Actually, knowing you, you'd probably make a paper hang glider and fly right into the for we've been looking for. I'm also taking away your minibar keycard." Cosmo didn't really want to do this since she knew Noel looked up to Clove, but they couldn't have freeloaders hanging around and sucking up money and resources. Clove is good at blending in and she's an excellent actor, but her skills aren't really necessary in the middle of a desert. "Look, I really don't want to do this, but I think it's kinda necessary. Sorry Clove."
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~6

Postby sorellabac » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:30 am

♣.ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
agent ~ 24 ~ ♀ ~ location: office -> kitchen -> office ~ tags: Cosmo

Clove internally said goodbye to her keycard before handing it over to Cosmo. "Anyways I'm just gonna take all your chocolate and some other random stuff," Clove rolled her chair over to the fridge, stuffing all the chocolate into a backpack she pulled out from under the fridge before rolling back to the office. "I guess, I'll go now?" She asked, checking through the backpack. She didn't know why she even made that backpack, but it had everything she might need if an axe murderer jumped out of the sand and tried to stab her or there were evil cacti outside.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:40 am

Cosmo Kejfak

25|Female|Location: Office -> Airfield|Tags: Clove; Open

Cosmo sighed. She wasn't happy about her choice, but she still felt that it was nessecarry.
"Um... Yeah... Bye Clove. Please don't steal all the snacks." Cosmo took a deep breath and walked away. They had to go soon, anyway. She walked into the airfield and walked up to her favorite airplane. It was small and agile, but big enough to carry five people including the pilot. It was also armed with guns and the outer shell was made out of a tough new metal Flynn had helped develop. Cosmo already had most of her gear on the plane since she was pretty much the only one that used it. She climbed into the pilot seat and waited for everyone else to arrive.
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~7

Postby sorellabac » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:46 am

♣.ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
agent ~ 24 ~ ♀ ~ location: office -> outside ~ tags: Cosmo

Seeing that Cosmo had left, Clove pulled out a hang glider from the backpack and slung the backpack over her shoulder. Without turning back, the former agent crashed through the window and carefully glided through the air, towards who knows where. it felt nice to finally be somewhere other than the boring building, considering she had a strong feeling no one there really liked her. She glanced down, glad she didn't have to break her legs by jumping out without a hang glider, that would be pretty annoying. "See ya later!" Clove managed to call out, pretty sure they wouldn't hear her.
Now, where should she be off to? Ah, definitely where Cosmo found the weird magic signatures. She leaned to the side, tilting the hang glider until it pointed in the direction that should be somewhere close to where she was headed. Luckily, the wind was strong enough to take her a good distance before she would have to take out the random jets she stole from the gadget team. Though she wasn't sure yet, Clove could probably find a way to attach them to the hang glider while she was on it.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:05 pm

Aurelio De La Cruz
28|Transmale|Fort
Medic|Electrokinesis
Tagged: Aiden, Veratrum
He smiled softly at Aiden, then swiftly replaced the melted ice pack with the new one he'd just prepared - he knew this would happen. He wondered if he'd need to get a third one ready... maybe not. He put the melted one into the mini freezer, to let it go solid again. "It'll only be until you leave the medical bay." Aurelio assured him, then noted how his foot tapped the ground lightly... how his non-injured hand was in a fist. He made his silent diagnosis... and it was one he was a little nervous approaching Aiden about. "Aiden... if you ever want help managing your anger, then know that I will try and help you whenever you want it." Aurelio said, deciding it would be best to be direct, rather than tiptoe around it. He was not going to coddle Aiden, but he wasn't going to force anything either.

Flynn Griffin
29|Cismale|Agent
Gadget Developer
Tagged: Cosmo
After a while, Flynn finished preparing the devices, and he packed them carefully into a rucksack, along with a camera, a voice recorder and a notebook and two pens - so that he could record all the findings and what the devices were like when being used out on the field.
He also got any other essentials that he'd need, then gave the other agents working under him a couple of assignments to do while he was out, so that they wouldn't end up having nothing to do. Then, he left.

Flynn walked out to the Airfield, and spotted the plane Cosmo was in. It wasn't difficult to figure it out, it was Cosmo's favourite one, and he'd personally worked on the metal it was made of. He approached, waving up, though he wasn't sure if she saw him, then boarded the plane.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:03 am

⇝Laena Quincent⇝
    Female | 21 | Strategist | Air + Invisibility | Heterosexual | Tagged: Aero, Arion

Laena's grin grew as she quickly got back on her feet, beaming as Aero mentioned a food run and offered to let her come along. Finally! She could spy on the enemy!

Quickly stepping out of the sim to let Aero finish up, she hummed happily to herself, content that she was going out soon. And as soon as Aero finished, she grabbed her towel and water and quickly followed Aero as he stepped out, nodding along. She was excited for some action and hopefully she could encounter some agents so she could try out some moves she had been working on.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:24 pm

(So sorry for the wait! I have just been super busy!)

Nayden / government plane / Tags: Cosmo, Flynn
“Y-yah! Look out sounds great! I could do that! Yes, t-thank you! I-I wouldn’t let you down!” He stammered, his choice of words more trying to reassure himself than anyone else. His first mission, he’d been hoping for this for so long, he should be elated, is elated, and yet an creating feeling of terror seemed to overshadow everything else. Was he really ready? What if he did something wrong? What if he’s never let out in the field again? What if some gets hurt? The what if’s kept running through his head at an almost dizzying speed that he almost didn’t notice Cosmo leave the office. Hearing the sound of retreating footsteps Nayden quickly raced out the door after her and out onto the runway, looking around to see were she’d gone. If he missed his first mission because he was daydreaming he’d never forgive himself. Luckily he noticed someone else walking purposefully towards one of the planes. Walking hesitantly closer he noticed Cosmo inside and released a heavy sigh. Nayden gave the leader a small, sheepish smile as he climbed into the back of the plane next to Flynn, hoping he didn’t look quite as nervous as he felt.
“So, ah, I-If you don’t mind me asking, um, what’s the plan?” He asked.

Veratrum / Fort Hall / Tags: Aiden, Aurelio, open!
She leaned against a hospital bed, watching the two guys with a look of vague amusement. It was kind of entertaining just watching them interact, they seemed to balance each other out, or at the very least Aurelio seemed to calm Aiden down enough that he was no longer an immediate danger to himself or the building, which was a good sign. Veratrum yawned and stretched, her arms effortlessly passing through Brill as she rolled them back, he form shimmering for a second before reforming. “Alrighty then, since it looks like everything under control now, you two have fun. I’m going to go drown myself in caffeine before I pass out.” And with a final wave behind her she walked out the door. She’d probably be back at some point just to make sure everything was still going ok. It had been nice to focus on someone else’s problem for a while. After her brothers disappearance she’d become something of a fanatic about trying to figure out everything she could about were they’d been holding him, but so far every lead had come up dry.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:46 pm

Cosmo Kejfak

25|Female|Location: Airplane|Tags: Flynn, Nayden, Maximillion (mentioned); Open!

Cosmo smiles at Flynn and Nayden as they climbed in. Maximillion wasn’t there, but Cosmo figured there was no harm in letting Flynn and Nayden know the plan first.
“Basically, I’ve attached the newest magic frequency seeker device on the plane, and we’re going to use that as a radar or GPS of sorts to get close to the fort. Once we’re in the general area, we’ll use the mobile versions of the device to find the exact location. Noel’s supposed to be using her power so the unusual frequency is more detectable, and we can find the fort faster. Nayden, you just have to follow me since this is your first mission.” Cosmo opened her bag and pulled out a small handgun-like weapon and passed it to Nayden.
“This is a stun gun. One shot is enough to render anyone unconscious. We want the magicians to be as alive and brain damage free as possible because we want to interrogate them. You probably don’t have to shoot anyone, but you should have it just in case.” She looked at the new agent intensely for a few seconds, making sure he understood. Then she gave him a quick smile and turned back around, waiting for Maximillion.

[Hey guys, sorry for being inactive for so long! School recently started and now I’ve got stuff to do but I hope to post more often now!]
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me