⚘ Astray [closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

muriel [002]

Postby avior. » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:29 pm

MURIEL ᚛ ────────────────────────
18 ── cabin 2 ── vulture inhuman ── bird communication/control ── tagged: anna

Muriel's gaze was jerked over to the sound of her name, spotting one of the girls from her cabin. She swept a quick glance over her pretty features and dark, curly hair, trying to get her memory to click in place. Ah- there it was. She pulled out her earbuds, leaving her music playing faintly for a second before she took out her phone as well and paused it.

"Um- yeah, that's me," she replied, position shifting slightly. She reached up with one hand and pushed her hair back over her shoulders, careful as always to disguise her very inconvenient feathers. At least they were placed where she could hide them at all. "Your name is... Anna?" She was pretty sure that was right. She hadn't paid much attention to introductions last night. Well, Muriel wasn't the best at making friends, and frankly she had no such intentions, but that didn't mean she couldn't at least be polite. Conversation wasn't her strong suit, however, and she could feel herself getting nervous at the thought of attempting it. She had to say something, though. Remaining calm outwardly, she slowly wrapped the long cord of her earbuds around her fingers, then slipped it off and stuffed the neat bundle of wire into her back pocket.

"Have you seen the counselors around anywhere? They should be getting breakfast done by now, right?" She questioned. This whole situation was ruffling her feathers in a very literal sense. Maybe she was just being paranoid, but she was certain she should've spotted an adult by this point. She gazed around the forest, trying to remember where she had been driven in from. She could've sworn it was right near here, but then she should be able to see the road, too. It must've just been on the other side of the cabins- right?
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[eva | three] [ry | three]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:53 pm

── EVANGELINE SUMMERS ─────────────────────
x sixteen female naiad liquidation demi-bicurious cabin four location; cabin four
x mentions; dakota, maverick, minerva tags; rowan

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As the fire flared and grew evangeline tried harder to sputter the flames out, only to have the towel grasped by the other girl who still didn’t seemed fazed by the fact she was currently on fire. As the towel charred and was released eva stumbled back a few steps, her eyes going wide as the flames were directed into rowans palms then snuffed out. Gripping the charred towel eva stared at her roommate with wide eyes. what is going on? she thought, confused. Her heart beat quickly and the adrenaline that had sprung her forth into action slowly drained from her as she tried to understand what had happened. Scanning rowan over she seemed unhurt by the fire, the gears turning in evas head to figure out why. Dropping the towel and stepping forward eva grabbed rowans hands in her own, looking them over. Usually eva wouldn’t just grab people since physical contact with strangers bothered her, but she needed to make sure she wasn’t seeing things wrong. The fire should have given her third degree burns along her arms and hands, but she saw none. Then the realization hit. 

Releasing the girls hands and looking to her eva softly questioned, you … can control fire? figuring that this could be the only reason the flames were extinguished and rowan had no injuries. It was plausible. The idea of her roommate being able to control fire might seem absurd to the normal person, but eva was no normal person herself. In fact she wasn’t even human. Eva knew that there were others like her out in the world, and she had met a few either knowingly or unknowingly, however she didn’t expect to meet someone with abilities at the camp. It made her wonder if anyone else at camp corvid weren’t as they seemed as well. Taking a few steps back from rowan eva’s hand traveled to her pocket where the vial was. Instincts had brought evangeline to what she thought was rowans rescue which could have been evangeline's demise. The flames could easily evaporate the water within the vial. She wanted to check the vial, make sure there was still water it there, but she was unsure if she should. A question may be directed to her about the vial and she didn’t know if she wanted to share her secret too, after all it was accidental that she walked in on rowan using her power. She figured she’d find out sooner or later, that is if she starts feeling the effects of the lack of spring water in the vial.

── OSCAR RYLAND HENDERSON ─────────────────
x seventeen male human force fields bisexual cabin three location; cabin three living room
x mentions; none tags; ivy, minerva

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As minerva told him her name then questioned his he nodded. yup, that’s me, he responded. At the mention of the lack of counselors and camp staff oscar glanced out the window. Why would there be no staff around? He had noticed that none of the camp staff had woken up any of the campers, which he assumed they would since they were supposed to direct sixteen teenagers throughout the day. but there had to be a reasoning to where the staff was. Who would be dumb enough to leave sixteen teenagers alone in the woods for two months? Surely there was staff around, just preparing the days activities or waiting for campers in the mess hall. nah, i think you’re overreacting. There’s gotta be someone around, he said. When ivy said something about breakfast oscar perked up. He had momentarily forgotten about eating when he greeted ivy this morning and the conversation about his arm ensued. But now that he had been reminded of the most important meal of the day oscar more than ready to head out. As ivy got up and headed toward her bedroom, presumably preparing to get ready for the day, oscar smiled inwardly at what she said to him. Even though she seemed the blunt and less sociable type, oscar liked her. Maybe he could make a friend of hers. That would have to wait for breakfast was calling his name. He hoped there would be good pickings, not the gross cafetera type food. His hopes weren’t high. Starting toward the door oscar said to ivy, see you at breakfast. turning to minerva as he reached the door oscar tilted his head in the direction of the mess hall. care to join me for breakfast? he inquired, placing his hand on the doorknob and opening the door.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚘ Astray [closed]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:31 am

bump
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚘ Astray [closed]

Postby chainshipping » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:31 pm

[ ]yiitt Anna Taji 18 Female Ghost Physiology Asexual Cabin two Tags; Muriel
    bidoosh──── “ɪᴛ's ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

Anna flashed a smile at Muriel. She seemed sweet, both last night and now, definitely someone who would be nice to talk to. Muriel was the same height as her as well, give or take, allowing her to look the girl face to face. Upon being asked if her name was Anna, she nodded. “Yeah, that’s me.” She didn’t know what else to say afterward, but it also seemed as though Muriel was going to continue. Lo and behold, Anna wasn’t wrong. The girl asked about the counselors, confusing Anna at first. She then cast a glance around and was surprised to see that she didn’t see any adults wandering around. There were other teenagers coming out of their cabins nearby, but that was about it. Where were the adults?

“No, I haven’t seen any of them,” Anna admitted. Her brows furrowed to a frown as she tried to think over the situation. It was entirely possible that the counselors didn’t wake the teens up and expected them to manage to wake up on their own. “Maybe they decided it would be one of those camps where you either wake up on time or you miss breakfast. Either we all missed breakfast or we somehow woke up before the counselors.” As soon as she said it, it sounded right. That had to be it, it made the most sense. Though, as she continued to look around the camp, confusion pushed its way to the forefront even more. Where had the road gone from yesterday? It came in not too far from the cabins and yet they were surrounded entirely by the forest. She couldn’t even make out any cars from where she stood. That was definitely not right.

Anna looked back at Muriel, not at all sure how to process this information but kept it in her head other than what she had already said.
    “This is weird, that’s for sure. I Haven’t been to a camp in the woods before like this and I’m pretty sure this isn’t how it’s supposed to go.”

[ ]yiitt Dakota Conley 16 Male Carnivorous Plant Manipulation Bisexual Cabin one Tags; Maverick
    bidoosh──── “ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴛᴇᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴀ sɴᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙɪᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ
    bidoosh────asfdᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sɴᴀᴋᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇ.

Dakota glanced back into the cabin as Maverick called inside. He hadn’t been paying attention enough to realize the other two were awake inside and now that he was listening, they definitely were. They weren’t too active, but he could hear the ghost of a conversation. If anything, the encounter was probably pretty awkward compared to the one between him and Maverick considering Miles and Naevys were definitely not that talkative at all. Well, at least Naevys. He was the definition of an introvert and seemed like he really didn’t want to be at camp. Though the two must’ve been really absorbed with each other or something because they didn’t hear Maverick’s call. It looked like it would just be the two of them headed to the cafeteria.

Turning his attention back to Maverick, Dakota smiled. He was gonna say something but Maverick had already beaten him to that. The comment the other had said made Dakota’s smile stretch to a grin. Two months without any adult supervision in the middle o the woods with fifteen other teenagers. Oh, this was definitely gonna be fun.
    “I see nothing wrong with it. Sixteen teens left alone in the woods? Sounds more like Heaven than a worry to me.” Dakota said.

He then stepped away from the doorframe to start to make his way towards the steps. If he was going to be honest, he didn’t exactly remember where the cafeteria was, but who’s to say Maverick didn’t. Maybe it could be one of those things where they follow each other without realizing it and they end up going where they need to or they just have that awkward pause after a few steps. Honestly, as long as they got somewhere, he was good. The sooner they started exploring, the sooner Dakota could actually get out into the woods and just enjoy himself. Not in a bad way, of course. No, that’s nasty. Dakota cursed at himself internally for even letting his mind think of it in that way. No, he wanted to see what he could do while actually surrounded by nature. It’s kind of hard to experiment with your abilities when you live in the middle of a suburban neighborhood.

“Do you think everything is alright here?” Dakota asked, his joking tone dropping down to a more serious one. “It definitely feels off around here but I can’t place why.” That wasn’t wrong. In the back of his mind, the place felt weird, very weird. He couldn’t figure out why or what was causing it, but it was just enough that it made his skin crawl. Albeit, he was able to ignore it well enough the entire time, it was just annoying when he actually paid attention to it.
chainshipping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me