โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:21 am

โˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆด

In a world where heros and villains are shunned, many people were forced into hiding. It's become illegal to keep or hide anyone who has any kind of powers. They have been perceived as a danger to society and no one wants anything to do with them. The consequences of harboring an illegal mutant is punishable by jail time and even death. All mutants that are caught will be executed immediately no matter how strong/weak they are. Depending on their abilities, the government will keep some to test on. Some consider that worse than the death penalty though.

โˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆดโˆด

There is a secret place hidden deep in the forest where all mutants are welcome. It's been hiding people safely for years now and no one has ever been in danger of being caught. There are plenty of dorms and dining halls. People are able to train and learn how to master their powers here with the help of more experienced mutants. Of course, there are rules.

.:B U N K E R R U L E S:.

โ—All must respect each other and keep the peace between others.
โ—Anyone who causes issues or trouble with others will be banned.
โ—There is a three strike policy.
โ—Everyone has responsibilities at the bunker. Freeloading is not allowed.
โ—High ranking jobs are reserved for people who have been at the bunker two or more years.

โˆดR U L E Sโˆด

โ—‹Tess' rules apply
โ—‹Post your characters on the discussion forum.
โ—‹Keep all conversations in the discussion forum.
โ—‹Maximum of two characters. If you feel that you can handle more, pm me.
โ—‹No one line replies. Please write a minimum of three lines.
โ—‹Please use realistic pictures for your characters.
โ—‹Keep all drama in the rp. I don't want people to be arguing in the discussion forum :)

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby Revelations. » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:14 am

Posted my female character :) Male character coming soon
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
ImageImage
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Revelations.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:42 am

โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹

โ•‘ Ivy โ•‘ Plants โ•‘ Tags: x โ•‘ Location: woods โ•‘

It was a cold Monday morning and Ivy hardly wanted to leave the comfort of her warm bed. Her clock read 8:30 am. She had things she wanted to do before others woke up so she quickly threw on an outfit she had laying on her desk chair. The halls were practically empty except a couple of older people who had early morning duties. Ivy stopped by the dining hall to grab an apple before heading out. She'd need a bit of energy for todays tasks. Once she reached the bunker doors, she opened the keypad and entered the code. Only higher-ups knew the password for safety reasons. The heavy door unlocked with a loud bang that echoed through the halls. Ivy took a deep inhale of the crisp fall air. The bunker ac was nothing compared to this. She lived for mornings like these. The orange leaves falling to the ground, the gentle breeze, and the subtle sound of the brook nearby. Even though she loved the scenery, there was no time to stand there and admire it. One of Ivy's duties was tending to the bunkers garden. This was vital and Ivy was one of the only ones who could do it. She had organized everything to perfection. The carrots and tomatoes were lined up side by side in the vegetable garden and the strawberries and grapes were growing in beautifully. She couldn't help but feel proud of herself. With the touch of a finger, another patch of lettuce grew from the soil. ''Too easy.'' Ivy chuckled under her breath before heading for the door.

โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹

โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ—

โ•‘ Akira โ•‘ Electricity โ•‘ Tags: x โ•‘ Location: dining hall โ•‘

Akira opened his eyes after having another bad nightmare. It was the same one he's had for the past couple months. He wasn't afraid of many things, but his mind truly terrified him. The blanket was burnt to ashes and Akira rolled his eyes. Whenever he had a bad dread, his powers would act out and it usually took a tole on his blanket and pj's. At this point, he wasn't surprised anymore. Akira looked down at his hands and sighed. ''How troublesome.'' It was practically time for everyone to wake up so he rolled out of bed and carefully picked out an outfit. Akira liked to look good around others, especially girls. He was quite the flirt when it came to ladies. It was like a game to him, never settling down for anyone. They were like little toys he played with whenever he got bored. Once Akira was dressed and ready, he headed out to the dining hall. His stomach was practically begging for pancakes. Back when he lived with his parents, his mom would make him the most incredible pancakes he had ever tasted. That's the only good memory he has of her. Sadly though, the only pancakes in the bunker were frozen ones hidden deep in the freezer room. He tossed them in the toaster and grabbed some whipped cream. The dining hall was completely empty so Akira had the freedom to play around with his powers. He took his hand out of his pocket and skimmed it over the metal walls as he made his way to an empty table with his breakfast.

โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ—

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 am

โ€” Fallon was new to the bunker. he had slowly learned his way around,learned that wearing heavier clothes was usually better for him unless he was in his quarters. he had a pile of blankets in his room he could sleep under, so he didnโ€™t have to worry there. he didnโ€™t have to worry about anything in his room, just.. sleep. he had to worry about sleeping. he always forgot to sleep and would pass out at six in the morning only for the alarm clock to go off at 9:00AM, leaving him in a constant state of exhaustion. that wretched beeping went off and he slammed his jamesโ€™s down on the red โ€˜offโ€™ button, hauling himself to his feet so he could get dressed in his usual baggy jeans and too-big sweater that he wore everyday- not to mention his bulky sneakers and wild looking socks (which never matched, even if he tried). god he was so tired. he slowly trudged from his room and towards the dining hall, he heaved a sigh. โ€œplease donโ€™t electrify anyone.โ€ he said towards akira, looking towards the freezer. โ€œdid you see any eggos while you were getting your pancakes?โ€
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:05 am

โ™ฃ.โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–
Teleportaion ~ 19 ~ โ™€ ~ Location: ~ Tags:

Clove stretched as she rolled off her bed. She quickly got ready and tied a gray sweater around her waist. Like always, Clove had slept in her clothes. Even though Clove knew she wasn't supposed to go outside, she still occasionally teleported herself outside for a few minutes. With a sigh, Clove teleported herself into a tree outside, quickly glancing around to make sure no one else was there. From where she was, there wasn't anyone who would be able to spot her. Clove sat down on the branch, not too worried about it breaking. A gentle autumn breeze blew by, rustling the leaves. The bunker was nice, but the outdoors was something that couldn't ever be replicated. As Clove sat there for a few minutes, she became briefly aware that she was hungry.

Not wanting to go to the dining hall, Clove teleported a banana and a waffle into her hands. The waffle was cold, but Clove already took a bite out of it. As the waffle and banana were finished, Clove immediately got bored. Though the outdoors is nice, there wasn't much to do. Clove teleported herself onto one of the lights that hung from the ceiling in the dining room. As she grabbed the light to sit down, she heard Fallon asking Akira if there were any Eggos in the freezer room. With nothing else to do, Clove teleported a box of Eggos from the nearest Walmart into her hands and began eating them cold. She wasn't going to give them to Fallon though.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:12 am

โ•‘ Akira โ•‘ Electricity โ•‘ Tags: Fallon, Cloveโ•‘ Location: dinning hall โ•‘

Akira practically jumped when he heard the voice behind him. "You should wear a bell and spare me a heart attack." He went back to eating his stale pancakes, speaking with a full mouth. "Um, I seriously doubt it. I had to dig for these five star pancakes.'' He said sarcastically. "I'm barely awake right now, so remind me of your name?" Akira looked the boy up and down, analyzing him. Looking at him, he could tell that this guy wasn't a threat to him. Akira was so tired that he didn't notice the tiny sparks forming in his palms. The metal table vibrated as he nonchalantly ate his food. This kind of thing happened all the time to Akira when he was stressed or tired. It was just a side effect to being troubled. Before he could grab his next pancake, it disappeared into thin air. "What the hell...?" His eyes widened as he looked around. That's when he spotted the girl. "Did you do that?!" Akira stood, looking up at the girl who was coincidentally eating eggos. He was more confused than angry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:24 am

โ€” fallon shrugged at the mention of him wearing a bell. he wouldnโ€™t much care if the made him, as long as it didnโ€™t choke him. โ€œyou want me to wear a bell, you gotta buy it.โ€ he grunted softly, releasing a disappointed sigh as he moved towards the freezer. โ€œFallon, akira. iโ€™ve told you that at least three times now.โ€ he explained, returning from the freezer with an apple. he didnโ€™t want to go looking through it, considering it was colder then the rest of the bunker. biting into the apple and trailing his eyes towards clove. โ€œthats gonna break and youโ€™re gonna get shocked on the table if you sit on it too long.โ€
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:40 am

โ•‘ Ivy โ•‘ Plants โ•‘ Tags: Akira, Fallon, Clove โ•‘ Location: dining hall โ•‘

Ivy jogged down the stairs with a basket of veggies for dinner. She brushed some hair out of her face before stumbling upon some people, one of them her brother. He was never up this early so it shocked Ivy. The other two, she recognized, but had never really spoken to. "Good morning." She rustled her fingers through Akira's hair, messing it up. "Clove, get down before I have to report you. Pretty please." Ivy didn't like giving orders, but if she didn't then it'd be her neck on the line. Akira snatched a carrot from the basket and took a big bite. She frowned and smacked the back of his head. "Try that again brat. See what happens." Fallon stood near Akira. Maybe that meant he was finally making friends? She was hopeful for him. "Where'd you get eggos from? Last time I checked, we didn't have anything with a brand name on it."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:04 pm

๏ผฌ ๏ผฅ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผด ๏ผด ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ
male | twenty-four | bisex/rom | hero | illusion creation [at will]
w/ ivy, akira, fallon, clove | @ dining hall

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Leo struggled to wake up. His head was pounding from dreaming, something that was a side effect of his powers. Due to him being able to create any illusion he wanted it costed him some sanity. When he would dream his head would start to pound and strain as if he was using his powers. Leo shrugged out of his bed and quickly threw on the first shirt he had found. He glanced in the mirror before making his way out into the hallway. Leo knew he didn't look presentable, messy hair, baggy eyes, long pj bottoms, and a slightly dirty white t-shirt. He sighed before turning a corner and making his way towards the dining hall. Upon hearing voices Leo groaned. His head hurt too much to interact with others, but it was the quickest way to the dining hall where he could get some decent food. Leo had been here long enough to know everyone's name and their abilities.

Leo made his way towards the group with a dull expression, raising his brows at the group. "How do you guys have this much energy this early?" Leo watched the small bickering the group was focused in but he didn't care to get involved. He just wanted some toast, eggs, and some avocado before he went off to train. Simple enough. But he knew he would run into some problems.

๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผฎ ๏ผค ๏ผฏ ๏ผฒ ๏ผก ๏ผข ๏ผฉ ๏ผด ๏ผด ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ
female | twenty-two | homosex/rom | villian | silencer [with a touch]
w/ -- | @ sleeping quarters

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
-currently asleep-
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me