โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby namjoon » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:12 pm

๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผต๏ผช๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผจ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง '๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผข๏ผน'
      ( hero ) ( power: light) ( location: halls ) ( tags: lucas )
      indentThe girl was rather glad once she heard that Lucas had no plans, and immediately thought of inviting him to join her in the kitchen. "It's a good thing you're not busy," she responded, wanting to spend more time with her newfound friend, as she enjoyed his company. Okay, well, she wasn't sure if he considered her as a friend yet, but she surely thought of him as one. "Wanna grab a snack with me? I can try to whip something up for you, but no promises that it'll taste like stuff you'd get in some fancy restaurant." As soon as she said that, she sort of regretted it.

indentRuby was a decent cook, or at least she thought so, but she hadn't really cooked for anyone other than herself. If she did end up cooking for Lucas, she just hoped that her food would be able to suffice. The girl couldn't help but notice how the male began to levitate like he did previously. "Pretty cool ability you've got there," she nodded her head as a gesture towards his feet, which were clearly hovering above the ground.
namjoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:38 pm

โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ—

โ•‘ Akira โ•‘ Electricity โ•‘ Tags: Nora/Ava, Ivy โ•‘ Location: Lounge โ•‘

Akira' eyes widened when the girls personality suddenly changed. Was this part of her power, or was she insane? He really hoped it wasn't the later. Nova's new personality seemed more bold which made things more interesting. Her arm extended towards him, and he gladly took it. The girl wasn't his ideal type, but a toy is a toy. Akira looked over at Ivy and smiled. "I'll take it from here." He said with a sly wink. Ivy rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulder, walking away from the two. Looking back at Nora..or Ara, he looked into her eyes and bit his lip. "So, Ara. Tell me about yourself."

โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ—

โ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝ

โ•‘ Lucas โ•‘ Telekinesis โ•‘ Tags: Ruby โ•‘ Location: Halls

Lucas was relieved when he saw how sweet she was. Ruby seemed to warm up with every minute that passed and for some reason it made him feel more relaxed. He practically lit up when she mentioned snacks. "I don't think I've eaten all day." He said playfully, only slightly concerned for his stomach. "I know nothing about five star restaurants so I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you make. I insist I help though." Lucas barely knew her, but he already considered her a friend. He was never picky when it came to choosing friends, but finding someone like her was rare. Ruby was a treasure he planed to cherish. She pointed out his powers and he looked down to see himself inches off the ground. He wasn't even aware that he was doing that. "Oh geez. Yeah it just happens sometimes, but yeah I guess it is kind of cool. Depending on what your definition of cool is. What about you? Got any mind blowing abilities?"

โ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝ

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby Gravis Cordis » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Female|Pansexual|Twenty-two|Hero|Dimensional Storage|

<<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>>

Serena grunted softly, not wanting to further comment on the topic.
She was already upset enough, what with failing yet again to summon her brother's prized stuffed animal. Her fingers twitched when the hand sanitizer vanished, but she gave no further indication that the disappearance of the item affected her. The very brief explanation Lillian gave of her power wouldn't be enough to satisfy Serena's curiosity, but she let it go for now. "Neat." She paused for a moment. It would be difficult to explain her ability. She'd never outright told anyone about it before as her family sort of ignored its existence. No one else ever found out about it as she was careful not to let any accidents happen. Her brows furrowed slightly and she sighed. "It's kind of hard to explain. There's lots of science that goes into it and tons of theoretical framework..." Not wanting to overflow Lillian with scientific explanations, Serena cut to the chase, "But to put it simply, I can teleport stuff into a pocket dimension." At that revelation, she suddenly felt uncomfortable sitting here while Lillian stood, and leaned to the side to pull out a chair for the other girl to sit on. If they were to have a conversation, it wouldn't be one where a pretty girl like Lillian would be kept standing around. Serena gestured for Lillian to sit in the chair and quickly looked away after. If she wan't feeling so down, she'd have gotten up, pulled the chair out, and pushed it in when Lillian sat down, but she really wasn't feeling it.

<<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>><<โ˜…>>
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:21 pm

Lillian Strider
19 Female
Hero
Psychic Construct
Serena
Dining Hall
Lillian still felt the slight buzz that would stop soon with sometime. She couldn't hide her interest in when Serena described her powers. "Yea I feel you I wouldn't have a clue how to explain why my power works the way it does. Well... nevermind," she started talking after following Serena's suggestion. Her mind went to her mom's reasoning would be the work of the devil. "So when did you find out you had powers if you don't mind me asking? Also, feel free to ask me anything I pretty much an open book. If I don't like the question I will not answer," she asked a bit curious but was ready to drop it if it was too personal.
ะฝั”ัƒ'ั• ฮนั‚'ั• LeoNyami ะฝั”ัั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฮฑะธ ยขฮฑโ„“โ„“ ะผั” โ„“ั”ฯƒ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ฮน'ะผ ฮฑ ะฒฮนg fฮฑะธ ฯƒf ฮฑะธฮนะผั”ั• ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝั”โˆ‚ ฮฑ ฯ‰ะฝฯƒโ„“ั” ะฒฯ…ะธยขะฝ โ„“ฮนะบั” fฮฑฮนััƒ ั‚ฮฑฮนโ„“, ะธฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ, โˆ‚ั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ ะธฯƒั‚ั”, fัฯ…ฮนั‚ั• ะฒฮฑั•ะบั”ั‚, ะฒโ„“ฮฑยขะบ ะฒฯ…ั‚โ„“ั”ั, ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั•ฯƒะผั” ะผฯƒัั”.
ฮฑโ„“ั•ฯƒ ะผัƒ ฮฑฮฝฮฑั‚ฮฑั ฮนั• ะผัƒ ยขะฝฮฑัฮฑยขั‚ั”ั ะผฮฑโˆ‚ั” ะฒัƒ ยขฮฑัƒ.
ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ั‚ฯƒ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ั•ฯƒ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนะธะบ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ฮฑ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ฮน โ„“ฮนะบั” ั‚ฯƒ ื ฯƒฮนะธ ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะผั”ั•ั•ฮฑgั” ะผั”.
ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑะธฮนะผั” ฮน'ะผ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝฮนะธg ะธฯƒฯ‰ ฮนั•...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Female|Pansexual|Twenty-two|Hero|Dimensional Storage|

Serena was happy Lillian accepted the invitation to sit in the chair and visibly relaxed a bit. At the mention of her finding out about her power, Serena clamed up. the memory was not a happy one and she constantly felt bad for ever doing what she'd done. Her parents and brother had all decided to ignore what had happened and made up some stupid excuse that a villain had tried to kill her brother. Nevertheless, she decided to answer the question. "I don't mind much." Now that the nosebleed was gone, Serena summoned a small ball of clay from her pocket dimension and began rolling it between her fingers. She'd summoned the clay in her hands and luckily, her power was fairly discreet when it came to small items, not making a single sound of letting off any light. "I was 11 at the time and it wasn't the first time I used my power, but it was when I realized I had it. I accidentally teleported my little brother into the dimensional storage and he nearly froze to death." Serena continued to roll the clay and looked straight ahead, examining the other people in the dining room as she spoke. She didn't want to look at Lillian right now, afraid that she'd come face to face with a look of horror or disgust. Her own mother had bore such a look when Serena had blipped a stranger into the pocket dimension just over a week ago. She'd seen the expression right before she passed out with a severe headache and a terrible nose bleed. Serena squished the clay between two of her fingers. She supposed, that her mother had a right to be horrified. Until then, her entire family was pretending her power didn't exist, and then she went out and nearly froze a man.

Last edited by Gravis Cordis on Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namjoon » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:53 pm

๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผต๏ผช๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผจ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง '๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผข๏ผน'
      ( hero ) ( power: light) ( location: halls ) ( tags: lucas )
      indent"Gosh, I'm glad you suggested to help. I wouldn't want you to suffer in case I accidentally end up making burnt ashes," Ruby definitely felt better once the male mentioned that he'd be willing to help, the feeling of worry washing away. Perhaps Lucas was a better cook than her and some sort of prodigy, or just an average cook like herself? She was curious to see what kind of skills he was capable of, yet at the same time, she felt saddened at the fact that he wasn't familiar with five star restaurants. If she could, she'd definitely take him out to eat at a luxurious eatery, or cook him a meal equal to that, but both weren't exactly easy.

indentWhen Lucas asked about her powers, Ruby took a moment to think before speaking. She was still in the process of getting used to them, so they weren't stable at the time, but she was working hard until she could properly control her abilities. "I wouldn't really say mind blowing, but that's up to you to decide," she raised a hand in front of him before continuing, "how about I show you? You may wanna shield your eyes, though," she warned. She flipped her hand over, an orb of light appearing on top of her palm moments later, the brightness causing her to squint from the strain.
namjoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Lillian Strider
19 Female
Hero
Psychic Construct
Serena
Dining Hall
Lillian crossed her legs in order to get comfortable bouncing her bottom leg as she listened. She could tell that the memory didn't seem like a happy one then was about to say forget it when she was stopped by the okay. She found the reasoning for the discomfort when she listened to the story. She opened her mouth, trying to find some words that would break this tension or bring comfort. They didn't come too easy because she didn't want to sound cheezy or uncaring. "Things happen you can't blame yourself, there was no way of you knowing how to control this. All you have to do is take one step forward and be better than you were the day before or something like that," she said recalling somethings that were said to her.
ะฝั”ัƒ'ั• ฮนั‚'ั• LeoNyami ะฝั”ัั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฮฑะธ ยขฮฑโ„“โ„“ ะผั” โ„“ั”ฯƒ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ฮน'ะผ ฮฑ ะฒฮนg fฮฑะธ ฯƒf ฮฑะธฮนะผั”ั• ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝั”โˆ‚ ฮฑ ฯ‰ะฝฯƒโ„“ั” ะฒฯ…ะธยขะฝ โ„“ฮนะบั” fฮฑฮนััƒ ั‚ฮฑฮนโ„“, ะธฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ, โˆ‚ั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ ะธฯƒั‚ั”, fัฯ…ฮนั‚ั• ะฒฮฑั•ะบั”ั‚, ะฒโ„“ฮฑยขะบ ะฒฯ…ั‚โ„“ั”ั, ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั•ฯƒะผั” ะผฯƒัั”.
ฮฑโ„“ั•ฯƒ ะผัƒ ฮฑฮฝฮฑั‚ฮฑั ฮนั• ะผัƒ ยขะฝฮฑัฮฑยขั‚ั”ั ะผฮฑโˆ‚ั” ะฒัƒ ยขฮฑัƒ.
ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ั‚ฯƒ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ั•ฯƒ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนะธะบ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ฮฑ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ฮน โ„“ฮนะบั” ั‚ฯƒ ื ฯƒฮนะธ ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะผั”ั•ั•ฮฑgั” ะผั”.
ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑะธฮนะผั” ฮน'ะผ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝฮนะธg ะธฯƒฯ‰ ฮนั•...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:49 am

๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•’
17|Female|Location: Lounge|Tags: Akira|

Are you sure this is a good idea? Nora asked, not trusting Ara's judgment.Of course not. Ara replied smoothly, irking Nora. "Well, to put it simply, I can summon anything. I'm also actually a demon that was trapped in a warehouse and I got out by making a deal with Nora. If I was in my normal form, I would also have a bunch of other abilities but I can't use them now because that would incinerate Nora's body and I'd be trapped in this hole forever unless I find another host." Ara said breezily, wanting to see how Akira reacted to all that information. She supposed he would be worth hanging around if he believed her or didn't run away screaming.
Last edited by Flowerpot on Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:01 am

Jenni Brown II 17 II Animals II Hero II
Jenni was in her room, she knew a few more people had recently come to the bunker. She wondered how Clove was doing with the markers. She felt a bit bad she left her with the work but she can teleport them away! Clove was a strange girl, nice but strange... She took a shower and did her hair up and got changed into comfortable clothes.
๐Ÿ”ฅTyler Barnes II 21 II Fire II Villain๐Ÿ”ฅ
Tyler pulled away from Akira and left. Oh boy was he mad. Tyler went to sit down somewhere and try to figure out how to fix his arm. The cut was very deep and hurt like hell. It was bleeding slightly and he knew it would need stiches, Great. He remebered how Akira said something about keeping quiet so neither of us would get in trouble, but... This would be one maybe two strikes, and from the way he acts he either has two or three. He smirked.
Last edited by CherrySeasons on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: links to images removed
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:18 pm

โ„•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’

17|Female|Location: x|Tags: Ivy (mentioned), Clove (mentioned)|

Nora bounced around her head uselessly. Ara's control over her was stronger than ever before, although she hadn't exactly taken full control that many times. Nora desperately wanted to take control back and apologize to Ivy for Ara's existence, but she knew that was just her anxiety speaking and Ivy probably wasn't too mad about that. She also wanted to find out more about the teleporting girl, and why she made Santa cookies when it wasn't even December. Perhaps she could just stick around and watch Ara take the tour. Maybe she can even take control back when she encounters another person. Sighing to herself, Nora mentally sat down and gathered her energy in case she needed it.
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me