โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby namjoon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:00 pm

๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผต๏ผช๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผจ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง '๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผข๏ผน'
      ( hero ) ( power: light) ( location: halls ) ( tags: lucas )
      indent"It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Ruby responded, a small, friendly smile spreading on her face. Lucas appeared quite mature and easy to talk to, which was different from what she expected. For a person that didn't have the biggest social circle, she originally thought that he'd be a hassle to put up with, and had a feeling that the man would act much like Myles, who was rather... childlike. "Oh yeah, my friend was here..." she answered him, pausing. She thought back to the moment when she was previously exchanging friendly chatter with Myles before he suddenly ran off.

indentRuby thought that she finally felt comfortable in the current moment, but that changed in an instant. "Did you hear anything, by any chance?" She sheepishly lifted a hand up to rub her neck, looking down at the floor. She wasn't exactly sure if Lucas had heard the conversation she exchanged with her friend, but she grew embarrassed at the idea. The girl hoped that wasn't the case though, as explaining the whole situation to him would probably have him view her as an oddball.

๏ผญ๏ผน๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผณ ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ
      ( hero ) ( power: force fields ) ( location: halls ) ( tags: mia, open )
      indent Myles stopped his jog, returning his steps to a normal pace once he reached a far enough distance from his friend. He had to admit, he sort of felt guilty putting Ruby on the spot out of nowhere, but knowing his friend, he believed that she'd be able to handle the situation well. As he continued walking, he spotted a girl just a few steps ahead of him, watching as she rubbed her face. He pointed his index finger towards her pink locks before speaking, "Hey, that's some pretty cool hair," he complimented her once he came a bit closer, still keeping his distance. She didn't seem familiar, and of course he wouldn't just waltz up to a stranger as if they were his best friend. "It sorta reminds me of cotton candy, but that's probably just my stomach speaking."
namjoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:01 pm

โ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝ

โ•‘ Lucas โ•‘ Telekinesis โ•‘ Tags: Ruby โ•‘ Location: Hallway

Lucas put his hands in his front pockets, listening intently to Ruby. She was sweet and he really appreciated that. There were a lot of people here who didn't seem to know how to have a normal conversation, but he could tell Ruby wasn't like that. Lucas was relieved to hear that there was in fact another person with her before. If there wasn't, he'd be slightly concerned for himself. He really didn't want this place to make him crazy. "Nah I didn't hear anything. Why, were you exchanging top secret government secrets?" He laughed and looked down at the floor. Lucas was slightly curious as to why Ruby was worried about that.

โ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝโ–ณโ–ฝ

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”† ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โ”†(Open!)

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:08 pm

Lillian Strider
19 Female
Hero
Psychic Construct
Serena
Dining Hall
Lillian was about to leave the dining room pear in her mouth when she noticed the hint of red under a girl's nose. It's wasn't too uncommon for it to happen around here with the power's side effects. Today Lillian decided not to be lazy and see if she could do anything to help the person. She hadn't recalled seeing the girl around, but it wasn't a surprise with her being a night owl. Taking the pear from her mouth, she questioned, "Hey, you need any help?" Ready to snap her fingers if the girl could think of something that was needed, she would create it. "Oh, my name is Lillian by the way," she added realizing she had forgotten to introduce herself, originally. She reached out her hand to shake for a second before realizing it wasn't a good idea at this time.
ะฝั”ัƒ'ั• ฮนั‚'ั• LeoNyami ะฝั”ัั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฮฑะธ ยขฮฑโ„“โ„“ ะผั” โ„“ั”ฯƒ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ฮน'ะผ ฮฑ ะฒฮนg fฮฑะธ ฯƒf ฮฑะธฮนะผั”ั• ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝั”โˆ‚ ฮฑ ฯ‰ะฝฯƒโ„“ั” ะฒฯ…ะธยขะฝ โ„“ฮนะบั” fฮฑฮนััƒ ั‚ฮฑฮนโ„“, ะธฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ, โˆ‚ั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ ะธฯƒั‚ั”, fัฯ…ฮนั‚ั• ะฒฮฑั•ะบั”ั‚, ะฒโ„“ฮฑยขะบ ะฒฯ…ั‚โ„“ั”ั, ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั•ฯƒะผั” ะผฯƒัั”.
ฮฑโ„“ั•ฯƒ ะผัƒ ฮฑฮฝฮฑั‚ฮฑั ฮนั• ะผัƒ ยขะฝฮฑัฮฑยขั‚ั”ั ะผฮฑโˆ‚ั” ะฒัƒ ยขฮฑัƒ.
ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ั‚ฯƒ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ั•ฯƒ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนะธะบ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ฮฑ ัฯƒโ„“ั”ฯโ„“ฮฑัƒ ฮน โ„“ฮนะบั” ั‚ฯƒ ื ฯƒฮนะธ ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะผั”ั•ั•ฮฑgั” ะผั”.
ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑะธฮนะผั” ฮน'ะผ ฯ‰ฮฑั‚ยขะฝฮนะธg ะธฯƒฯ‰ ฮนั•...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:04 am

โ™ฃ.โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–
Teleportaion ~ 19 ~ โ™€ ~ Location: Hallway -> Kitchen ~ Tags: open

Sighing, Clove stood up and began walking down the hall. With nothing to do and no one to talk to, it seemed that she would have to find something to do. In the blink of an eye, Clove appeared in the kitchen and began making sugar cookies.
Though you couldn't tell now, they were going to become Santa cookies. Without an apron, a bundle of ingredients appeared beside the mixing bowl as Clove wondered what she would do with the cookies. Perhaps she would just give them away, after all, she was only actually baking because she had nothing else to do. As the oven began to heat, Clove could hear some people outside in the dining hall. Hah, I am so lonely. Clove jokingly thought to herself as she cracked a few eggs, saving the egg shells for later.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:49 am

โ„•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’

17|Female|Location: Lounge|Tags: Ivy|

Nora wandered around the bunker, not sure what to do since she had just arrived. With no destination in mind, she pushed open a random door and found herself in the lounge. There was a girl with blonde hair sitting on a couch, and Nora supposed it couldn't hurt to make a friend while she was here. It's not like Ara's going anywhere soon, She thought and sat down across from the girl.
"Hi, I'm Nora." She smiled, hoping she didn't startle her.
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:04 pm

โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹

โ•‘ Ivy โ•‘ Plants โ•‘ Tags: Nora โ•‘ Location: lounge โ•‘

Ivy laid her head back and crossed her legs. The silence was overwhelming and it drover her a little mad. She never liked the quiet. Her brother was usually the one to make conversation with others. He was better at it then Ivy. It was too much to bear so she stood to leave and look around. When she stood up, a girl with a green streak caught her eye. She must've been new. "Hey. I'm Ivy. Nice to meet you." Ivy smiled kindly and held out her hand to shake. Thank god she wasn't alone anymore. She didn't know why she was feeling so extroverted, but it was a good thing that Nora was around.

โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹ โ—‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:13 pm

โ„•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’

17|Female|Location: Lounge|Tags: Ivy|

Nora smiled and shook Ivy's hand.
"Sooooo... How long have you been here? I just arrived. Um, I mean, could you show me around, maybe?"
You suck at social interaction, Ara commented in Nora's head. Duh, Nora shot back. Now shut up before I embarass myself more.
"Oh, um, also, what are those candles in the hallway for? I hope you're not trying to summon a demon or anything. You don't want to have to deal with one. Trust me."
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:16 pm

โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ—

โ•‘ Akira โ•‘ Electricity โ•‘ Tags: x โ•‘ Location: Room/ โ•‘

Akira walked around with his burnt pants in his hand and he stormed the hall. Thank god he wore boxers today. If not, this would be a lot more awkward than it already was. Tyler was a thorn in his side, and he'd pay for ruining his favorite jeans. If anyone saw him like this, he'd hurt them for sure. Not really, but he'd have a few words to say. Akira sped up as he neared his room. He quickly unlocked the door and threw the pants in the bin near his desk. Looking at the pants fulled the anger in his heart. There was not much he could do about it now, so he figured he should try and cool off. Akira put on another pair of similar black jeans and made his way to the lounge area. It was usually pretty empty there, so maybe he could draw or read a book. Akira didn't look like the type to like those things, but he kept that to himself. As he reached the lounge, he saw Ivy and some other girl. "Ivy!" Akira jogged over and tossed her arm over her shoulder. Despite her being the older sibling, Akira was far taller than her. "Cool hair. I'm Akira, Ivy's brother." He looked over at the girl Ivy was talking to.

โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ— โ—

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namjoon » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:54 pm

๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผต๏ผช๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผจ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง '๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผข๏ผน'
      ( hero ) ( power: light) ( location: halls ) ( tags: lucas )
      indentRuby let out a little sigh of relief as soon as the male spoke. "Yeah, totally. In fact, I'm an FBI agent who needs a pay raise and a vacation, pronto." Thankfully, Lucas' replies were lighthearted and he didn't try to pry any further. "Kidding. I wouldn't want anything to do with the government." she added. If anything, her view of the government was negative, which was due to the fact that they were mercilessly executing and using people with powers as experiments, but she didn't really mind talking about them. "Oh, and also," she turned her gaze back upwards, "were you heading somewhere before you ran into me? Sorry if I've been keeping you back." The girl didn't want to seem like she was trying to push him away, since she did enjoy conversing with him, but her craving to find something to munch on was growing stronger. Earlier when she was with Myles, he was supposed to grab a snack with her at the kitchen, but of course, their plans had changed because of his sudden decision.
namjoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:09 pm

โ•‘ Lucas โ•‘ Telekinesis โ•‘ Tags: Ruby โ•‘ Location: halls

Lucas unknowingly began to levitate inches off the ground. This usually happened why he was lost in conversation, not focusing on containing his power. Ruby was funny, which was a relief. It's not that he hoped she was tolerable, it was just better to make conversation. Ruby caught his interest and he wasn't quite sure why. Maybe it was her hair. "I feel like no one really wants anything to do with those scumbags." Lucas chuckled. He didn't like to be serious when it came to talking about the people who ruined his life. If he took it to heart, it'd only upset him. "Nah you're good. I was kinda roaming around. It gets pretty boring here sometimes." He was glad he didn't have to walk around aimlessly anymore. It'd be an uneventful evening for sure. "Do you have something to do? I don't want to hold you back either."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me