The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:30 am

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Rowan
      "Ah- No. Atla thinks of herself as a hell-raiser, true to an extent but she's not allowed to stab humans so- You're safe" Perip reached a hand up and gave Tiso a long scratch under his chin, ignoring the annoyed but happy chirp-purrs.

Then he paused, choreography and dance sounded like something fit for the showrooms, he'd actually have to interact with Atla at some point. He was musing over his thoughts until the last question came out. Perip hesitated, opting to instead fill the mug with the now finished hot chocolate.

After setting the cup down infront of Rowan, Perip himself settled in a chair and fiddled with the ends of his sleeves. "Well... I don't think so..." It came out wobbly. He never liked that part, but it wasnt up to him. "I've personally ... havnt seen anyone leave myself, but uh.. well I dont leave my place often." He didn't want to say 'Never' he personally didn't want to believe any of the humans stayed here forever and never got to leave.

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      She peered back with a growing excitement, clinging to his hang happily. Oblivious to the dread forming around her, though she had been on the edge of finding out only moments before. She wanted to go see the games and shows and- "Oh oh! We can find something orange! You look like you could be a fox too!" She was practically bouncing on her toes. "I saw a merry-go-round too! Can we visit that later??"

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; Texas, Vorona
      Oh lord he was in bliss. Cerise let out some happy noises as he was pet, almost forgetting the conversation entirely. "Texas. I run a shop that focus' entirely on selling stuff and materials for spells, potions and-" he gestures to Vorona "Voodoo. Im an enabler and wouldn't be opposed to visiting her place." He gave a cheeky grin at him "Dont worry though~ I'll protect you~" He teased.

Connard Ballard // Adult // Male // Rosey Maple Moth // Table // Tags;; Same, Dee
      Connard had half a mind to get up and run, he did have wings after all wouldn't be hard. However, he wouldn't have done that to Sam at least. Dee on the other hand... maybe. "Medusa? Luckily the effect didnt pass otherwise I'd be stone." He could see in several places after all, hard to avoid a gaze when you can see a wider range than most. "I'd rather be stone than in this conversation, though" He grumbled grumpily, glaring over his cup. Sam... for some reason he felt he could be nicer to her. Weird, he'll scold his mind for that later. "Are you sure some of her's there at all? Appears to be missing entirely."
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:01 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Madeline
He laughed lightly at her excitement. "I can certainly live with being a fox." Harley replied, then he nodded in agreement. "Of course! When we get around to it, let's do one section at a time." Harley replied, and he looked around, wondering where to go first. He was pretty sure some of Madeline's excitement was starting to rub off onto him as well, and he had the thought of Ravi in the back of his mind. He'd have to find the fox demon something... even if he could get it himself. "Ohh, how about we start there?" Harley suggested, and he pointed to a stall not too far off, which seemed be a bakery called 'The Kitchen'. He walked towards it, the scents of the different cakes and bakes catching him. "Maybe we can find you something to eat here, if you're hungry?"

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip
While it was a relief, he was still concerned at the mention of stabbing, even if Atla was not allowed to do it to humans. At this point, he wasn't sure if he was meant to be surprised by anything anymore.
Rowan noticed the hesitation, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer anymore. At least the silence gave him a little bit of time to mentally prepare himself for whatever Perip would say. He murmured a soft 'thank you' when the mug was set in front of him, and he picked it up, holding it close. Rowan's expression fell when Perip finally answered, and he took a deep breath. "... O-okay." he said, trying to convince himself that there would still be a chance he could leave at some point - after all, as far as he knew, there wasn't anywhere he could stay anyway.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:45 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Open]
Once the place cleared out, and Ravi rubbed at his now hurt nose, he stumbled in to his room and got changed, black jeans, hoodie and a snapback that matched his boots. Then made his way out the window and down the fire exit. He looked over at the large show tent and made his way around the carnival in the shadows.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
"I don't need protecting, Texas mumbled as he looked away. He was raised to be strong and he knew he couldn't hurt females either, he was a gentleman. Hence why Vorona got away with everything she ever did to him. "I just don't want to go in to her place." He added again like a stubborn child.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
Vorona just chuckled a little at the stubbornness of her brother, "I got no tricks up my sleeve promise." The girl said holding her hands up in a surrender mode, but this didn't make Texas believe her non the less.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine, Sage, Harley, Buttercup]
Felix watched the door until he spotted a certain silver haired male. "Hot damn... The boy mumbled as he ran a hand through his hair and looked tried to get a better look. He could tell the other was human, but nobody was stopping him.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beestie » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:26 pm

───── ───── [ sam holt , snake demon/gorgon ] ───── ─────
      [ location ; a random table ig?? ] [ tagged ; dee, connard ]
          i chuckled slightly at connard's comment about my great aunt. "luckily, no. i
          don't think i'd be able to live with myself if i inherited her powerssss. i care
          too much for that.
          " i smiled at the moth boy, fangs flashing in the daylight.
          dee scoffed, waving her hand dismissively. "aw come on, connard. you gotta
          talk to others sometimes. it's healthy!
          " dee stared down the boy across
          from us, a tense silence falling over us. "of course i'm barely there," dee
          started again, leaning back in her chair. "i'm here, aren't i? i don't think there's
          a single person here who's 'all there'.
          " i blinked at the human girl, taking slight
          offense to what just came out of her mouth. "what'ssss that ssssupposssed to
          mean?
          " i hissed at her, forked tongue flicking at her.
x x x x x x xfrom the river to the sea.
┌───────────────────┐

- Image Image Image
- - - - - - - - - - Image Image Image
── ♡ bee / hunni ● adult ● discord: beestie. --

. commissions: usd open. art trades: closed.

- - - -quitting. only around for art/oc stuff.
- don't dm me about non-business things.
. . . . . . . . .Image

- - -going thru a very hard personal thing.
- - -● commissions/etc will take longer
- - ---than expected. very blind to time rn.
- - -● may go long periods without contact.
- - -● please be patient and understanding.

└───────────────────┘
support palestine. support congo. support sudan.
----support native peoples. black lives matter.

beestie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:00 am

Perip crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair, the situation just dropped the entire atmosphere entirely. He shuffled his fingers up and down his upper arms and let out a heavy sigh. "Im sorry- it's... not entirely up to me. I don't make the rules, but I live here and... kinda don't have a choice to abide by them, even if I don't really enjoy them" He really didn't want to get kicked out and go back to where he was before. Even the thought of going back was enough to make him dig his nails into his skin and attempt to scratch away the feeling, luckily he was wearing long sleeves to prevent him from doing so.

While lost in his thought, Perip hardly noticed the way the room's shadows seemed to dance and move around the base of the table. The moment he did, his head snapped up and they seemed to fall back to place. "O-On the bright side! We have- show rooms! There are plenty of shows the involve choreography and dance, if that seems to comfort you a bit-" He purposely fails the mention that a certain legal arsonist was one of the show-rooms main occupants, but Rowan would find that out in due time regardless.

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      She followed Harleys gaze where-ever it went, wondering where he would pick to go first. While she was impatient to really get going and build Harley some fox ears, she didn't really want to run off. This was the first time an adult has stuck around long enough since her parents dropped her off and she'd rather not get lost.

When he pointed out The Kitchen, her ears perked up and Buttercup suddenly remembered they didn't get to eat before they left. "Mmhmm! Yes yes yes!" She could easily pick up the scents of cakes and pastries and while it probably wasn't the best idea for a kid (tummy aches are the worst) she wasn't going to really mention it. She was the kid after all. However, as they neared the building her head tilted in confusion. "When did Foxy get here?"

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; Texas, Vorona
      "If it bothers you that much why dont we compromise for something to eat- outside the building??" Cerise pipped, this way Texas didn't have to enter the building, but Cerise still got to know Vorona. Shuffling out of Texas grasp he moved back a bit and shifted into his human form, though his ears were very much still visible. "If not we could find somewhere serving lunch-"

Connard Ballard // Adult // Male // Rosey Maple Moth // Table // Tags;; Sam, Dee
      " 'Talking to Others' usually leads to expected friendships and outings, something I'm not looking for." He was entirely fine with the small friend group he has. Most of the employee's at the carnival disliked him to some degree and whats the point of making friends with humans if 90% of them go nuts with the thought of being here forever. "Glad you didn't inherit that power though- would be a nuisance to pick up accidental eye-gazers." Though the thought of seeing random statues littering the place did amuse him to some degree.

Connard muses over Dee's words. His eyes crinkling in a smile (the only indication, Connard doesn't exactly have a proper mouth) "she's referring to how everyone is just a little bit loose, if everyone was 'all there' we'd all be the same. Thought wise... that is. I don't really wanna fathom the idea of being a walking flesh bag." He said as he gave Dee a little poke with one of his lower free arms. "Though if you were referring to the carnival, Dee, you are still the odd one out- given its a demon carnival"

Atla // Void Noises // Female // Vessel-Fire Demon // Outside Showrooms // Tags;; Ravi
      Atla, still in her human form, had parted ways with Trixter after striking a deal. Lets just say there will be a few fires around later. Either way, she was munching on gummy worms, leaning against what appears to the be trashcan she set on fire earlier with her phone out. Granted she hardly used it, but this odd cat collecting game had caught her attention and it was amusing to say the least, if the big white one would stop eating all the food she put out. Completely unaware of her current surroundings at the moment.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:35 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Madeline, Felix
Stepping into The Kitchen, he very quickly caught sight of Ravi, who was also there - partly because Madeline also mentioned him. Wait... Ravi? Harley blinked in confusion. "I don't know, I don't think he left before us, did he?" he said, wondering how the heck Ravi got here before they did. Something felt a little off, but he couldn't quite figure it out.
No matter. He smiled warmly, then figured that if he wanted to talk, he wouldn't force the conversation. He just hoped things wouldn't be awkward.
Harley then looked towards the pastries and cakes on display, to see what there was.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
He nodded slightly, in understanding - he didn't blame Perip anyway. Though he did wonder who made the rules, and whether there was something official that would - or wouldn't - allow him to leave. He wasn't quite so desperate to leave for now, though. There was still a lot he hadn't seen, despite it all, and he was curious to see what else was offered here. "It's okay. It's not your fault." Rowan said, and weakly smiled before taking a sip of the hot chocolate, momentarily forgetting about the situation as he tasted it. "This is very good, though." Rowan added.
His interest piqued at the sound of the show rooms. He'd caught some of a fire dance earlier, but only the end. It was nice to hear that there were more, though. Rowan nodded a little. "It... does, weirdly enough."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:58 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Outside Showroom - Tags: Atla
When Ravi spotted the dumpster fire the boy huffed and walked over to Atla, plopping down right next to her, "Sorry I missed the show." He said softly as he looked up at Atla.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
"I guess we could get something to eat... Texas said as he watched Cerise shift back in to his human form. Oh how he wanted to squish those cheeks.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
I guess we can work that out, where do you want to eat? Vorona asked raising an eyebrow, "I know a great place where they serve food from back home." She threw out the idea.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine, Sage, Harley, Buttercup]
Felix smirked a little and approached the two new comers, "Hey did it hurt...? The boy raised a question with an innocent smile, hoping that he was going to get a positive reaction out of this.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:51 pm

Orch_xx wrote:
Piper-19-female-human-tags;Salem
Pip jumped as a person walked from the shadows, and her eyes widened. Her mouth opened slightly, but she didn't say anything. The man had this strange smile, and she suddenly became wary, tensing her body slightly. Piper realised she had been staring at him, and quickly looked down at the trinkets. "en-enchanted?" she glanced up nervously, then peered back at the objects on display. Her hand drifted over to the right, and she stared at a deep emerald coloured trinket. "What's this one?"

Salem | Age Unknown | Male | Panther Demon
Tags; Piper

Salem looked at Piper with a grin. "Ah, you have a good eye...." He smiled as he came up beside her. He lifted the emerald coloured necklace up and showed her. "It's a necklace, enchanted by a faeri to bless those who wear it with good fortune and fame a plenty." He explained as he looked at her. He placed his charming smile upon his face as he looked at her. "Only $100 dollars but for you, I'll drop it down to $50. Consider it a newcomers discount for visiting my shop on your first visit to the carnival." He explained as he looked at her with a grin.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:20 am

He took a deep breath and let his hands fall, instead opting to drum on the table. "Ah- thank you! Though its just... regular packet powder-" and boiled milk, even the most unable children could probably make it. Though it did help him forget the tension in his own skin.

"A-Ah yeah! We have all sorts of shows- including a Ribbon dancer... though uh. How are you about spiders?" He questioned, the showrooms might be too much given... most of the demons that he knew of where either gruesome in their acts or not human entirely. Eve, a winged spider, was enough to point that fact out.

Madeline peered up at Felix with narrowing eyes. She didn't like this foxy, he wasn't her foxy. The sheep girl had about to reer back and ram herself into him when her thoughts were yet again distracted by the pretty cakes on display. Her eyes lit up and she was immediately pressing her hands to the glass and pointing out the pretty cakes and pastries.

Atla // Void Noises // Female // Vessel-Fire Demon // Outside Showrooms // Tags;; Ravi
      She made quick hand motions to let Ravi know it was entirely alright, he could catch another show! Well... she'd have to add that last part into the fire show if she wanted him specifically to see it, but ah, no she wont be doing that. Either way she shifted over to give the Fox some more room, then offered him the bag of gummy worms. He didn't have to tell her much, in fact she could feel the waves of... well emotion coming off of him. She wasn't about to press the situation though.

The food from home bit peaked his interest. He had only just met Vorona, known Texas but not very well, but he didn't know anyone entirely well enough to know where they are from. It made him entirely curious. "That sounds fun! Texas can we?? I'd love to try some new types of food!" He was living off Ramen cups after all, would be nice.

Connard Ballard // Adult // Male // Rosey Maple Moth // Table // Tags;; Sam, Dee
      " 'Talking to Others' usually leads to expected friendships and outings, something I'm not looking for." He was entirely fine with the small friend group he has. Most of the employee's at the carnival disliked him to some degree and whats the point of making friends with humans if 90% of them go nuts with the thought of being here forever. "Glad you didn't inherit that power though- would be a nuisance to pick up accidental eye-gazers." Though the thought of seeing random statues littering the place did amuse him to some degree.

Connard muses over Dee's words. His eyes crinkling in a smile (the only indication, Connard doesn't exactly have a proper mouth) "she's referring to how everyone is just a little bit loose, if everyone was 'all there' we'd all be the same. Thought wise... that is. I don't really wanna fathom the idea of being a walking flesh bag." He said as he gave Dee a little poke with one of his lower free arms. "Though if you were referring to the carnival, Dee, you are still the odd one out- given its a demon carnival"
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:02 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Madeline, Felix
When 'Ravi' approached, Harley turned towards him, confused at how he seemed to be more confident than he'd been earlier. He raised an eyebrow, hardly noticing how Madeline reacted to 'Ravi', and instead answered, "Did what hurt?" partially knowing what the response might be. He was quite interested, although something in the back of his mind was telling him that something was off about 'Ravi'. He briefly glanced towards Madeline when she was distracted by the cakes on display, then returned his attention back.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
He shrugged a little. "I know, but... it's still good." Rowan replied, and he took another long sip of the hot chocolate, feeling more at ease. He glanced towards the cat that Perip had again, then back towards Perip when he spoke again.
Ribbon dancing sounded nice, though he was a little concerned at the mention of spiders - although he didn't have much of a problem with them. "I'm okay with them... why?" he dared to ask, though he was pretty sure he could already guess to some extent. It was quite intriguing to think about, to see what the other demons would look like.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me