(Revamped, check discussion) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (O/A) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:49 pm

//Jack Burnfield//human rouge//earth, boosted jump, minor telekinesis//tags: Maleena

Jack took a moment to observe the railing that his steed was tied to, patting it to test the strength before turning around again to witness the girl from before slipping closer, obviously paying attention to him. The Burnfield kept a calm but delightful expression on their face, though in a stark contrast their eyes were full of calculations. He had had his fair share of experiences and knew that people were often more complex than they appeared.

He turned to face both her and the shop completely now, the ghost of a mischievous smile on his face at her words. “And I suppose you’re here to do just that?” He mused with a tone that sounded more friendly than the words should have been. “Can one not simply enjoy the colour violet? Besides, if anyone truly believed that this was all enchanted, then wouldn’t it make more sense not to cross them?” He pointed out almost carelessly, eyes following Maleena’s as she moved to open the door and smiled the typical, fake, shopkeeper’s greeting grin. Jack rolled his eyes at the performance but stepped inside regardless.

As he made his way to the counter, golden irises flickered back to the ease-less movement of the woman’s arm. She had hurt it apparently, and the harm was recent. Unless it was a facade and she meant for him to underestimate him. This only make him lift a hand to the metallic clasp that connected his cloak together around his neck. Attention turned to who was probably Maleena’s father, looking awfully smug for a shop that aside from himself was empty. Jack stood still and waited for Maleena to move from the door before stating, “I’d like to sell, or trade if you have what I need.” The blonde lifted up their water pouch with the cape flapping back dramatically, then... “First, a vial. I’ve happened upon some dragon blood but this is hardly the place to keep it. And if you don’t believe me than one of you can prove it’s abilities. I am looking to exchange it for fire power.” He stated. He was clearly used to such business from the conduct of his voice and the way his hand was clamped tightly onto the container.

—————

//Lukas//dragon//frost//tags: Varis, Baelfire

Varis’ words fell on deaf ears when he lifted Lukas onto his back. The blue and black dragon hung limply from the airborne serpent’s back, feathered wings only weighing the other dragon down more as they threatened to pull Lukas back to the ground. They did not however, and only proved difficult when Varis crash landed and they knocked down a few weak branches themselves.

When Lukas finally came to, he was dazed and could only see blurred shapes upon opening his eyes. He blinked repeatedly but gave an instinctive wriggle to his feet at the sensation of something wrapped around him. In a panic the long dragon had hopped up and thrown himself into a sturdy tree that would surely leave a bruise on his side. Wings were tucked to his sides but fanned out as he gathered himself into a defensive position. His mouth had opened and an icy mist had already begun frosting the ground beneath it- though it stopped when the dragon realised who he had leapt away from and shut it. At the sight of the one that had come to his aid before Lukas felt as if he was being rather ungrateful. He lowered his head in an apologetic nod. They had yet to really have a conversation, but when Lukas was about to communicate his thoughts to Varis his snout crumpled in unease at the waving vegetation behind him. “Look out!” The tiger-like beast chirped aloud. He stretched his neck to snap his jaws at the being in an attempt to scare it off, eyes widening at the sight of yet another dragon.

Lukas froze, then make eye contact with Varis ’Are... they with you?’ He telepathically asked, not wanting to bring the new dragon into the exchange just yet.
—————
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Dusk Hunter
Human fighter
Tags: Adele, Kelly

-----Wild laughs escaped the boy as his friend, Adele the 'dragon', caught him in a headlock and mock bit him with a snapping hand. Once she released him, he stumbled dramatically while clutching his 'wound'. Of course, it was difficult to appear hurt when that familiar grin remained plastered on his face.
-----He was almost surprised when the girls agreed with his asinine plans. Adele declared herself leader, which he had no argument about. "Awesome! Alright, I'm calling you captain now." He saluted Adele with a sharp movement of his arm.
-----Kelly offered to hunt, and Dusk just had to cut in with a pseudo-pun quip. (He wasn't exactly sure how to classify it.) "Of course, our last name's Hunter after all!"
-----She'd already started heading towards the nearest tavern. Dusk grinned, taking this as a subtle and inoffensive way of declining his earlier offer to cook for them. "Who are you calling a slowpoke?" He laughed, jogging to catch up to his sister.
-----Once they'd reached the tavern, Dusk marched up to the door with confident strides. "Alright, my friends! I will be paying today, so what do you want to eat?" He reached into his pockets to pull out money, and made a face upon realizing they were empty. He literally turned his pockets inside out and found nothing more than a dust bunny.
-----Whoops.
-----"... Never mind that!" The grin quickly returned, sheepish and half apologetic this time. "I could pay one of you back?"

Mariana
Water dragon
Tags: Molan --> open

-----Mariana hummed in soft, soothing tones in an attempt to calm her brother. When he started explaining his plan, she stopped, listening in silence to his words. Molan had a point. The entire situation was peculiar, and they needed to understand more. Normally she would ask her mother, Ness, but the fellow water-dragon was nowhere to be seen.
-----"Sounds like a plan, little stormcloud." Her voice was a gentle purr as she nuzzled her brother in return. She watched him fly off until he was no more than a speck in the distance, and only then did she leave her cave.
-----Mariana had always been heavier than most dragons, but she felt even more slow and lethargic as she trekked down to the lake. Once she reached the water's edge, she slipped in, turning from a clumsy beast to an elegant creature of grace and majesty. Her heart had yearned for the water for so long. Now, returning to her element, it seemed a void inside her was refilled and she was whole once more.
-----She allowed herself a precious few minutes, hunting fish through the murk of the depths. Once she took the edge off her hunger, she silently thanked the lake for giving her this meal.
-----Ness used to remind her, 'Be grateful for the bounty of the lake. Each fish we eat is a life taken, Mariana, and their sacrifices must be respected.'
-----She felt something warm in her heart at the thought of Mother. Even though Mariana hadn't eaten many fish, she felt satiated now. The lake had given her enough gifts.
-----When she surfaced, she noticed the shore was nearby. The water-dragon slowed down, fins raising as she surveyed the land. The sun shone brightly overhead, making it difficult to see far. Her eyes were better for seeing through the dim depths of water.
-----Mariana paddled ever closer to the shore until it was shallow enough to walk. Not all dragons liked to swim - maybe she'd have better luck on land? Feeling heavy and awkward once more, she lumbered onto the sand and squinted into the distance.
-----Hmm... I'm rather large. If I sit here long enough, maybe someone will notice me. Mariana quickly formulated a plan, which amounted to sitting down and doing nothing. She extended her fins to keep cool and tucked her tail around her body. Overhead, the sun continued to beat down, but the thick-scaled water dragon took it as a nice sunbathing opportunity. Who would pass it up?
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:49 pm

//Adele Thunderclap//human barbarian//no magic//tags: Kelly, Dusk

The brunette beamed when Kelly seemed to shake out of her daydream and agree. “So we’re all ‘on board’, eh?” She chuckled, then took a few steps towards one of the courtyard’s entrances. She peered around the corner to see if she could spot any readily accessible food they could snag. Adele was notorious for literally swiping things right off the stands and paying for them later. It was no crime because of that simple fact, but the merchants didn’t find it fun to have to replace the items that were set out so carefully for town visitors.

Fortunately Kelly and Dusk had already started out to get something, so Adele followed closely behind just to cover her theft of a freshly baked loaf of bread- leaving behind a handful of coins where it had been. She hid it in her satchel with a wink, then slipped away into the tavern. A mischievous grin made its way onto her face at Dusk’s boasts, knowing full well that she would likely be the one to pay. She rolled her eyes and rummaged around in her own pouches, eventually coming up with a stack of golden, rectangular papers with Naven’s central fortress stamped on them. She split it in half- each far too much for a single meal- and slipped them to each twin respectively. “Whatever. Just don’t spend it all on candy, kiddos, and make sure to snag me one of those caramel tins.”

Adele gave a mock salute and walked backwards out the door to the wooden boards that led way to the docks. “Hey, once you get something, go ahead and meet me down by the boat! It should be right near the base of the watchtower!” She called with a cupped hand, pointing to the tower in question with the other. “I need to go let the fishermen know we’re gonna steal it!” She ducked away right after saying the word steal, the baker coming back to her shop’s counter and calling some annoyed insults Adele’s way after a frustrated “NOT AGAIN?!”

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Baelfire- male, homosexual- like 60- Dragon- Blue fire breath, swift, floating- Tags: Varis, Lukas

The tan and brown dragon shook himself awake, nuzzling Renn awake and purring softly a moment. He said “Get up, go the other direction from me and see if you can find others.” he told her as he stood and stretched. He purred a secondary time, then ran from their home, heading towards a maple forest the same color as part of his fur, and all of Renn’s fur. He shook himself once, nearly tripping, and kept running, right in between the pretty trees, with their pretty leaves. He purred to himself a moment, then stopped and jumped back when something jumped from the trees...

Well, he wasn’t even that close to whatever had jumped, and his furred cheeks now heated with embarrassment. Stupid... he scolded himself, until he saw it was another dragon...Dragon. he muttered in his own head, shaking himself. He hadn’t noticed the deer leg, yet he still approached slowly as he wasn’t used to dragons such as this.

“Um...Hello?” he called, jerking back when another dragon snapped at him...That was a dragon, right? His ears, back a bit, slowly moved forward, asking "You're...You're dragons, correct?" His head tilted when he asked, remaining so while waiting for an answer.

Renn- female, bi- like 60- Dragon- Black fire breath, swift, floating- Tags: Molan, maybe Mariana

The brown dragon made a small sound as her cousin nuzzled her, opening her eyes slowly with a soft huff when he spoke to her. She nodded, saying “Yes, Bael.” and standing up. Just like he had, she shook herself, stretching a bit. She watched where he went, seeing he’d gone towards the forests.

Therefore, she turned her head towards where a lake was, trotting down towards said clear body of water. She gave a low purr as she began to trot now, shaking herself a few times during a small pause she took. She purred again, taking to trotting once more. She huffed as she walked, seeing the lake in the distance. However, she then got this sense from above, looking up...There was a dragon up there, she mused to herself. “Hello!” she called, starting to float off the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✯ — xia | one.

Postby passione » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:13 pm

✩ ┈┈ XIA⠀ARGON
          ───────────────────────────────────────

demi-girlseventeenhuman, thiefthe laketagged - mariana

this thing is kinda pathetic, xia thought, squatting somewhere nearby the little scaleless lump nestled in a small patch of daisies that had somehow sprung from nothing but sand. thick-tipped syringe rested in one hand while a small vial rested in the other. the ultimate goal here was to extract some dragon blood for the market and herself since word came that it was getting scarce. all xia wanted was to sell what she didn't need and buy a nice place outside the city to settle with a nice wad of cash.

however, she had found this baby. and no matter what she had done to get by these past four years on her own, xia could not hurt a baby. the most viable option for her was to leave that thing where it was and hope it doesn't die an unnecessary death, but knowing herself, and other "dealers", this dragon was a goner. so, she scooped the thing up, laid it gently in her bag, rolled her eyes, then named it rosemary and ran away.

obviously, she couldn't sell the dragon no matter the fortune it'd bring her because her morals got in the way. instead, she opted to keep it safe and care for it until it was large enough for her to extract blood from it. dragons take forever to grow, however, and so xia would need another source of dragon blood until she had one of her own.

kneeling in the dust a little aways from the city, xia rearranged her things so that rosemary was bundled up in her cloak and tucked carefully into her bag, right on top of the stolen goods that would later be sold. the bag was then strapped to her back like a baby would be, but settled right next to the trident. with the vials and syringe hidden beneath her flayed skirt, xia set off in the direction of the lake. there was no guarantee a dragon would be there, but from what she had learned from the word on the street, tensions between dragons and people were high. why not choose a vegetated area with a natural source of water, then?

upon arriving at the lake, xia congratulated herself for her luck. she dove behind a rock and counted, not one, but three dragons! one had settled itself right by the lakeshore, and right then, xia knew that would be the easiest target. while she was sure it was able to swim because of the sleek scales and webbed feet, it was kinda chubby and didn't seem like a runner or a flyer.

the others, on the otherhand, already seemed to be quite out of reach. xia reaches for the syringe and eyes the dragon by the lake.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Dusk Hunter
Human fighter
Tags: Adele, Kelly

-----Dusk's eyes widened as Adele dispensed a ridiculous amount of currency into his hands. His mother never allowed him to handle such money, not since he traded a silver coin for a copper 'because the brown coin was bigger'. "Man, thanks a bunch! Promise I won't use this stuff for confetti."
-----She was already heading out towards the wooden boardwalk. Dusk gave her a thumbs-up at her plans, but his attention was quickly diverted by a furious voice. It was the baker who Adele nabbed a loaf of bread from just minutes earlier. He shot the disgruntled lady a big grin. "Aw, you really think that of me?" He said to the baker with the stupidest look on his face. Everything was a compliment to him, even if it was... clearly an insult and not even meant for him. "I'm always glad to see you too!"
-----Dusk looked again to the wad of golden slips in his hands. As much as he wanted to splurge, he would probably go overboard (no ship puns intended). His obsession with food was no secret. "Ehh Kelly, I'll let you choose this time. Surprise me!" He hastily shoved all the currency into his sister's hands before he could blow them all on fancy chocolates. "Just remember that caramel thing for Adele. Wouldn't want to get a noogie for forgetting her snacks!" That was a blatant lie. Dusk loved noogies.

Mariana
Water dragon
Tags: Xia

-----Mariana had begun to doze off, resting her head against the warm sand. The sound of an unfamiliar dragon's voice roused her from her would-be nap. She opened one eye lazily, craning her neck to see two figures in the distant sky. Her brother seemed to have come across another dragon, only a fuzzy brown line from this distance.
-----Although she was proud of Molan and wanted to meet the other dragon too, there was one major complication. Mariana could not fly. The heavyset water-dragon could only watch and wait for them to perhaps drop by.
-----With her attention taken by the two dragons overhead, Mariana almost missed her personal 'guest'. She only noticed when a strange scent reached her, a smell unlike that of any animal she'd met before. She turned her head in that direction, only to see a peculiar creature she assumed was a human. Her fins pricked up in curiosity as she looked it over.
-----It seemed naked, without any scales, fur or feathers covering its soft-skinned face. Strange coverings of pelts covered its body, clothing it from the elements. A bulky object, appearing to be some kind of pouch, was slung around its back along with a three-pronged stick. The pole appeared to be some weapon of self-defense. Or maybe the human used it like a swordfish's nose, to catch fish in the water.
-----Her mother, Ness, always spoke well of humans. If this strange mammal was one, maybe it could be a new friend. Mariana gazed curiously at the creature, wondering if humans liked fish. Maybe she could appease this interesting visitor with a gift of lake bass?
-----The water-dragon thumped her tail fin on the sand, trying to communicate 'wait here'. She slipped back into the lake, then returned momentarily with a small fish (well, small by dragon standards). Mariana approached the human gingerly, fins flattened to look smaller and less intimidating to the poor little creature, and dropped the motionless sunfish at its feet. She'd never seen one of these humans before. Up close, it looked so small and vulnerable, like a newly hatched baby.
-----She'd heard so many stories about these wonderful creatures from Mother. Humans were known to show compassion, regardless of species. They often adopted predators (such as canines) into their own families. Her mother Ness had no shortage of stories demonstrating the kindness of humans - these noble creatures commonly risked their own lives to save others.
-----Mariana always envisioned the humans as giants. Now, seeing this one dwarfed by her form, she realized humans were even braver than she once thought.
-----Humming in soothing tones, she settled down. Mariana lay her head on the sandy bank again, this time looking up at the human with soft, curious eyes.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:59 pm

⋯⋯⋯⋯⚗️⋯⋯⋯⋯
Maleena Briarwood
Tags: Jack
⋯⋯⋯⋯⚗️⋯⋯⋯⋯
The man was quick on the mark, rapidly countering her greeting words. Maleena was impressed, she would have been quite content to stand and argue her case for a good portion of time but arguing with customers wasn't a good way to make a sale.
Maleena joined her father behind the counter but her mouth fell open when the man announced that he had something to sell. At first she wondered if he had the wrong shop but he continued to say that had 'happened' on some dragon blood. Her next thought was that he was a thief but why would a thief end up with stolen dragon blood in a water skin? No one had come in selling dragon blood in a long time so Maleena was incredibly curious to know just where it had come from, especially since the man seemed to be so familiar with the act. Her father, on the other hand, disguised his shock well.
"I'll fetch the blood for you." He informed the man, all business-like, "Maleena, test the blood."

"What?" She explained, her father knew of her distaste for magic, but he'd already vanished into the back room.
"I suppose I'll be tasting that then." She slid a coin across the counter for the man to hold onto, a traditional but probably unnecessary gesture of goodwill to show she wouldn't be stealing the magical liquid. Taking the container from the man she took a tiny sip, grimacing at the unpleasant taste of the watered down dragon blood.
"Well, I believe you. Thats definitely dragon blood."
She had dropped her customer service facade a little upon the realisation that she wouldn't be selling anything.

"I'll gave to separate the blood from the water though."
She poured the mixture into a beaker and hovering her hand over it she froze the water while the violet dragon blood remained a liquid at the bottom. Maleena extracted the ice with a pair of tongues and then grabbed a pair of identical vials, tipping the dragon blood into one and stoppering it with a cork. Her father hadn't yet returned with the fire dragon blood so Maleena leaned against the counter, her chin on her fist, and looked over the man curiously.

"So, where did you find the dragon blood? It's been scarce for a while now." Of course Maleena wasn't expecting an answer, or at least not a straight one, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. "Who are you?"
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:36 am

(Am waiting to post for Adele)

//Jack Burnfield//human rouge//earth, boosted jump, minor telekinesis//tags: Maleena

Jack’s eyes didn’t leave the stares of the two as he stood stoically, still holding out the water container. He knew his story didn’t exactly add up with the current shortages in dragon blood and he also knew that his appearance may have led to some strange assumptions. Even the girl from before held a surprised curiosity in her gaze, even if she had already seen him fully clad in black and violet. Nonetheless he held his ground and ignored it.

His attention moved to focus solely on Maleena’s father when he voiced his agreement as well as giving an order to his daughter. Only when the guy had left did Jack look back to her, sliding the coin closer to his side and tentatively handing over the magical liquid. At Maleena’s scrunched-nose confirmation he nodded, the edges of his mouth hinting towards a grin. “It’s no normal drink, that’s for sure. And go ahead.” Though Jack’s voice was level he had kinda hoped that “more” dragon blood would fetch a larger price, but considering he was now just looking for a trade he supposed it didn’t really matter.

The blond watched curiously over the counter at Maleena’s separation technique, lips together in a thin line. “Seems you know how to use ice magic pretty well.” He commented off-handedly, more or less implying her having practiced magic before. She definitely knew how to use her temporary frost abilities.

Jack still held an innocent look on their face at the question that he had been expecting to come earlier in the exchange. “Hm, you don’t believe this outfit is all real, do you?” They countered with an amused sniff. “If it were then you could have easily made the inference that I came across it in my recently deceased father’s treasure room.” In the last half of the sentence a very realistically mocked ‘rich’ snob accent was prominent. “If you don’t happen to believe that, then maybe I should tell you that I got it from a real, live dragon, one with scales as sharp and pointed as a sea urchin. One that could summon a blizzard even in the volcano out there- though that other slumbering dragon might not be to keen about that.”

The man’s eyes lit up when they started telling their tale like it was a children’s fable, his sharp teeth gleaming in a grin that was more than a little childlike. Jack would let Maleena guess at it, since he was less than willing to reveal he had seen surviving dragons. He may not like them but he also wasn’t pleased at someone else finding out about them too, especially shopkeepers of a shady store like this.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:34 pm

Varis // Male // 95 // Dragon // Location: Forest // Tags: Baefire, Lukas

He pulled away from Lukas when the dragon began flailing, watching him evenly despite the slight flipping of amusement in his stomach. But that amusement was ripped away when the other drake arrived.
    A rasping, throaty hiss hummed its way through his vocal cords, a warning for the newcomer before him now as his head whipped around to face them down. From the corner of his eye he caught Lukas's stare with his own and projected his thoughts for Lukas to find.
    "No. I do not know this Drake. It's best to be... Wary. For now." Quietly, he turned his attention back to the Drake before them.
    He raised his head then, shifting his wingless form and lifting his scales and head proudly. Obsidian antlers on display and whiskers arching.
    "Greetings, Kin. It seems we're not the only ones to wake from our... Slumber." His teeth click at the end, a supple showing of his assets just in case he was being sized up by the other Drake. He would not make the mistake of assuming another of his kin to be a friend - it had nearly cost him his eyes when he was just a fledgling Drake.
    "I am Varis Brightscales: last of the kin of Brightscales." Varis all but purred, still in a defensive posture. "Who might you be, stranger?"
Sadija // Female // 28 // Rogue Fighter // Human // Location: Jezzabel's home // Tags: Jezzabel, Brinder

Sadija cleared her throat and nodded, taking her leave. She paused at the threshold of Jezza's room and looked back, frowning slightly at her.
    "I'll... Be right back. Perhaps I can put some tea on for you." Before she could make more of a fool of herself she ducked out and into the hall, her neck flushed with embarrassment. She ran a hand through her hair to release some built up tension and called to the person at the door.
    "Sorry for the wait!" She opened the door to Brinder and gave him the most pleasant smile she could muster. Which was forced, but warm. "Jezza had a bit of a spell so I brought her inside myself." She extended a hand for him to shake, adding "I'm Sadija Dalros, I hunt around these parts and am a friend of Miss Lantos."
    Stepping side, she gestured back with her hand into the house. "Please come in, Jezza said it was alright."
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:36 pm

Jezzabel Rose Lantos- female- 27- Human- Stable keeper- Ring that allows light magic (can’t use often)- Tags: Sadija, Brinder

The redhead attempted a shrug, which didn’t really work out. “I, um...I mean, if you want to make some tea... There’s peach and cinnamon apple.” she muttered with a nod of her head. She suddenly was hungry for some meat...Well, really, the deer that hopefully had been recovered and placed somewhere safe. She gave a quiet sigh to herself, shaking her head a bit. She glanced to the dogs as they yipped and wagged, nodding to them.

(hope one paragraph is fine for her for now...)

Brinder Morr Hestis- male- 25- First Gen Scale Descendant- Ranger- Animal summon magic book, minor wind, possibly magic bracelet- Tags: Sadija and Jezza

The dark haired boy huffed a bit as he continued to wait. When a voice came to his ears, he glanced up to see a dark haired woman. Nodding to her, he held the sword out to her. “I assume this is yours, because I know it isn’t hers.” the scale descendant said matter-of-factly. He shook the hand since she extended it, saying “My name is Brinder Hestis.” with a small nod.

He stepped inside with a quiet huff, immediately heading for the redhead’s bedroom. He knew exactly where it was, because she’d put him in it once when he fainted at her door with a fever. When he saw Jezza’s state, he growled. “Who did this? Why is she like this? Did someone attack you? Did she use her ring?” he asked, almost too fast.

Baelfire- male, homosexual- like 60- Dragon- Blue fire breath, swift, floating- Tags: Varis, Lukas

The tan and brown dragon huffed a bit when one dragon spoke in a lowered tone to the other...He’d winced and lowered his head a bit when the dragon hissed, the protective one. However, now his head was raised back up once more. He watched the wingless dragon, wingless just like him which made him nearly purr. However, instead he kept quiet, scolding himself a bit.

He muttered “Kin...” then shook his head and his whole furry body, fluffy ended tail flicking a bit. “Well, yes, I’ve woken as well.” he huffed, ears going back a moment. He snorted when the other acted like he was being sized up...Shaking himself again, he settled a bit, tail curling about his feet, paws, whatever. His ears and nose twitched a few times, then stopped. “My name is Baelfire, nice to meet you. Who is your friend?” he asked. “I am a...an... Eastern dragon?” he said, a question rather than a statement.

Renn- female, bi- like 60- Dragon- Black fire breath, swift, floating- Tags: Molan, maybe Mariana

The brown dragon made a small sound as her cousin nuzzled her, opening her eyes slowly with a soft huff when he spoke to her. She nodded, saying “Yes, Bael.” and standing up. Just like he had, she shook herself, stretching a bit. She watched where he went, seeing he’d gone towards the forests.

Therefore, she turned her head towards where a lake was, trotting down towards said clear body of water. She gave a low purr as she began to trot now, shaking herself a few times during a small pause she took. She purred again, taking to trotting once more. She huffed as she walked, seeing the lake in the distance. However, she then got this sense from above, looking up...There was a dragon up there, she mused to herself. “Hello!” she called, starting to float off the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me