Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:09 pm

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She continued to quietly hum as she followed them to the waiting carriage. She decided just to walk beside in dragon form. Therefore, that’s exactly what she did, watching and protecting them. She hummed to herself, seeing Niko look out the window.

Prince Theodore ‘Teddy’ Hirsh | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: X | Knosihs Firelands Palace

The adorable golden brown haired boy with blue eyes smoothed his purple shirt and moved over to his parents (and siblings if he has them.) He was ready to leave here and return to his dragon form, beautiful dragon form. His dragon is gorgeous and tan (light brown) with canine like ears, rat like clawed feet, a mane and fluffy ended tail, and horns. He also has wings, of course. He hummed as they took to dragon forms. They all flew off back to home quickly.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon girl, Moria and Myra had done store stuff all day. They had then returned to their cottage for dinner. They then went for a light little swim in the ocean which surrounded their island. Now, they’re bedding down for the night.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:26 am

[Sorry for the wait. Hit an emotional slump but I should be able to reply soon]
seadragonCaspian