Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby brokenwisdom » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:30 am

hey y'all! did this get remade or reposted or are y'all going to keep posting here? would love to keep rping!
brokenwisdom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:34 am

There’s only a few of us still here, so I’m sure it’s being remade at some point))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:20 pm

I actually don't think i'll be able to join fully, i'm sorry!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:26 am

[Its quite alright]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:46 am

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind, Kkinya Wrigs | Palace Balcony

Dante nodded in understanding when Faelen said it had been a while since he had told that bit. However, the young man was curious and wanted to see how he began his tales. Hearing the stories of others had always interested him and it always contributed to the observations he had made. Dante would wait for as long as it took for his newfound friend to start his tale. It seemed that he was nervous. He laughed softly and nodded, “It’s quite easy to not know how to begin. After all, we live a long time and details will get muddled” He listened intently to what Faelen had said, wincing slightly upon hearing about the likely rough landing. “Did it hurt at all when you landed? Or when you woke up?” A hint of concern laced the princes words. He smiled softly, “They sound pleasant. I would like to visit one someday” He then chuckled and shook his head, “Youre not nearly as clumsy as you think. At least not right now anyway” Well, Faelen had tripped but everyone trips while dancing especially if they really didn’t have experience. He shook his head, “I don’t mind the rambling... I do it myself a lot of the time. I enjoyed the story. It’s understandable to be a little dazzled by all this... Music, food, people from all over coming to just dress up for a night and pretend there are no worries in the world...”

As he realized the lateness, he would bring the dancing to a stop. “I apologize for having to cut our pleasant conversation short but I must get to my family for the goodbyes. I enjoyed our time together...” He trailed off before starting to speak again, “If you wish to see me at any point, my room is at the top of the south tower. The window is always unlocked and if I’m not there... Wait and I’ll soon be in” He smiled faintly before pulling away. There was a brief moment of hesitation then he planted a soft kiss on Faelens cheek. For those of the Firelands, it was a greeting and a farewell reserved just for those they thought of as friends but it was also said that it was given to those the person thought they would never see again. However, in some cases, it also meant that the individual was interested in the person they had given it to. It could also be interpreted differently depending on where the other person was from. “May our paths cross again. Good luck in your travels” With a smile and a bow, Dante was off to meet with his family for closing out the celebration.

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan, Joey Drew| Knosihs Firelands Palace

”Family is family after all” murmured Niko, agreeing with the boys words. He supposed he could agree. It seemed wrong for them to dislike his mother although he had little to no knowledge of what kind of relationships there were beyond the ones he needed to know. “You should avoid yelling” stated the prince, glancing over to Joey then looking away. It was good that he was getting some water into himself. It was important even if it would extinguish the abilities of those within the fire kingdom

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur --> No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

” You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:50 pm

So, uh...what you want to do with Niko now? He could go back to Jessie until I post that new form
Removed Circe too))

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko, open | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She sighed when she couldn’t find Niko...Worrying a moment, she did a half turn and saw him walking to some sickly looking boy their own age. Shaking her head, she huffed and ate standing up, instead of seeing if there were tables to sit at. Shaking her head, she stabbed a piece of strawberry and brought it to her mouth, eating then getting a blueberry to her mouth, eating that. She glanced about, taking note of the others around them. She didn't know Niko felt a bit bad, though surely would have frantically assured him he was good, if she did know.

Prince X X | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: X | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Res

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:02 am

Theodore Qatrine|17| Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Tags: August Widow Dementur | Ballroom
The shifts of guarding the doors has just lapsed, and Theodore dragged his stiff body into the magnificent ballroom. He had no intention to dance, just to... let loose a little. There had not been a journey available to him for several days, and he was growing restless from staying in his human form for so long.

Luckily, as he stepped inside he saw August, a sort-of friend of his. Drink in hand, he walked over to where the servant was restocking the glasses that guests held as they laughed and joked, attempts of humour. Although he knew he was becoming a man, Theodore did not want to join into the unimaginative world that came with being 'grown-up'. "Why not enjoy being young for once?" He addressed August, not nearly as formally as usual, but that was kind of his point!

"So, who's here tonight, did you meet anyone interesting?" He asked, trying to be casual. He was not a very socially confident person, but there was no harm in pretending he wasn't uncomfortable talking to August. The truth was, he wasn't asking about random people. He let the rest of the wine in his glass drain down his throat and stared at the meniscus of the glass. "Another, if I may?"
Last edited by jj735 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:15 pm

Faelan Swiftwind | 19 | Male | Pansexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Open | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Faelan watched the prince as he walked away, keeping completely still except for the rapid thudding of his heart. He couldn’t move. It wasn’t until Dante had passed through the doors to the main ballroom that whatever spell that had seemed to grip him lifted and the traveler took in a deep breath, then another. Faelan leaned back and gripped the balcony railing tightly. It felt real enough. If this was a dream then it was an very vivid one, if not, well, he wasn’t sure what to think. He lightly touched the place on his cheek were Dante had kissed him, a faraway smile spreading across his face.

Faelan laughed at himself, what was he doing? Just one dance with a dashing gentleman and he was already questioning reality. Just one dance and one... “Fae, get a grip.” He muttered to himself under his breath. It had probably meant nothing and he was going to look like a fool for thinking, hoping, otherwise. After all Dante was a Prince and he was just a vagrant. Still, Dante had invited him to visit again, that had to mean something, right? Faelan sighed and stepped away from the edge, shoved his hands in his pockets. He walked through the glass doors, taking one last look back to try and pick Dante out of the crowded before slipping through one of the servants corridors. He moved quickly, trying to avoid getting caught sneaking around the palace. The prince might have said he was welcome here but he wasn’t all that sure the guards would believe him. Faelan paused, what courtyard had he left his bag in again? He slowed, his steps becoming more uncertain.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:32 pm

[Giving it a bump then I’ll reply once I’m rested]
seadragonCaspian