Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Please lock

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:01 pm

Background

Legends state that there was a time when dragons and humans were separate beings. They suggest that the two became one in order to ensure that they were not wiped out by a looming threat. This gave rise to the shapeshifters that now live within the world. They have created their own kingdoms, each suiting their own specific needs and abilities. Wars have been fought over the centuries, each over something different. They could be anything from land to leaders disagreeing. However, in recent years they have been experiencing a time of peace. Some hope it will last longer than a few years

Kingdoms

Cerulle Isle

Associated Element

Air

Territory Description

Numerous islands floating in the sky using unknown magic. Their location is always changing so they are nearly impossible to map

Common Abilities

Aerokinesis, Air Mimicry, Lung Adaptation, Wind Generation, Air Generation, Nubikinesis and Levitation

Current Leaders

Queen Thea and King Marco Hirsch

Cardrath Peaks

Associated Element

Earth

Territory Description

A large mountain range. Since their cities are primarily underground it can sometimes be difficult to locate them.

Common Abilities

Geokinesis, Earth Mimicry, Agrokinesis, Crystallokinesis, Ferrokinesis and Golem Creation

Current Leaders

Queen Maarit and King Konrád Török

Knosihs Firelands

Associated Element

Fire

Territory Description

A land pulsing with lava and bursting at the seams with dormant and active volcanos. Ash clouds the sky on most days

Common Abilities

Pyrokinesis, Fire Breath, Fire Mimicry, Inflammation, Melting, Pyrotechnics, and Thermokinesis

Current Leaders

Queen Mabel and King George Mercer

Terrennear Atoll

Associated Element

Water

Territory Description

A chain of islands located a good distance from the main land. Storms can occasionally ravage the islands and make them impossible to reach

Common Abilities

Hydrokinesis, Aquatic Adaptation, Aquatic Respiration, Water Mimicry and Water Generation

Current Leaders

Queen Lyndsea and King Eduard Parodi

Herminear Mire

Associated Element

Darkness

Territory Description

A swamp where a good portion of the animals and plants glow. It is gloomy almost all the time

Common Abilities

Umbrakinesis, Darkness Mimicry, Animated Shadow, Night Vision and Shadow Camouflage

Current Leaders

Queen Tereza and King Hubert Ramakers

Drumfolk Valley

Associated Element

Electricity

Territory Description

A valley with a winding river and acres upon acres of grassland with some forested areas

Common Abilities

Electrokinesis, Activation & Deactivation, Electrical Absorption and Electric Mimicry

Current Leaders

Queen Xeni and King Pankaj Aynur

Naigori Wilds

Associated Element

Energy

Territory Description

A massive and untamed jungle. Many of their homes are built above the ground and numerous people get lost within their territory if they do not have a properly trained guide

Common Abilities

Dynamokinesis, Energy Blast, Energy Emission, Sonokinesis, Magnetokinesis, Omni-Psiconics, Energy Manipulation, and Sphere Manipulation

[center]Current Leaders

Queen Paula and King Alim Cantù

Varenfell Tundra

Associated Element

Ice

Territory Description

A vast frozen tundra where temperatures can get below zero quite often. Blizzards sweep the region from time to time

Common Abilities

Cryokinesis, Freeze Breath, Freezing, Frigokinesis, Ice Mimicry, Ice Beam and Ice Generation

[center]Current Leaders[/center
[center]Queen Valerie and King Titus Frost

Scorched Barrens

Associated Element

Light

Territory Description

A vast ever changing desert with a few oasis’ dappling the landscape. Most cities are built near the few bodies of water they have.

Common Abilities

Photokinesis, Force-Field Generation, Invisibility, Laser Emission, Light Generation, Light Mimicry and Projective Invisibility

Current Leaders

Queen Kalyani and King Jaak MacWilliam

Common Terms

•Hatchling - Typically used to refer to newborns
•Wyrmling - Typically used to refer to babies
•Dragonet - Used to refer to children
•Wyrm - Typically used to refer to elders

Human Form & Dragon Form

The dragon forms can vary widely. They can range from European Dragons to even Drakes. As long as their dragon form has wings and the wings carry over to human form, they will be able to fly. Features of ones dragon form can be carried over to human form. These can include horns, wings, claw like appendages and tails. It all depends on the person and their dragon form. Things that stay regardless are the reptilian eyes, fangs and patches of scales

Rules

•Follow all Chicken Smoothie rules
•All bios MUST be posted in the discussion thread
•Relationships can be left open
•Kingdom of Origin decides where the character is placed. Please only list one
•If related to any of the royal families, please refer to the current leaders section of each kingdom
•No king or queen roles will be available
•It is requested that you do not abuse any powers
•Common powers are just a recommendation
•You are allowed a maximum of three powers. You may also be asked to change them if they are deemed too powerful
•You may add any information you deem necessary to the bio
•Romance is allowed
•Respect each other
•Contact me through PM if any issues arise and I will do my best to resolve them
•If it becomes a lot of back and forth, please stop and give others a chance to reply. If this becomes a constant issue, a rule may be added
•Keep all OOC chatter in the discussion thread unless it is absolutely important
•Have a question? Feel free to ask
•You can play as many characters as you can handle
•Everyone will receive three strikes before they are removed from the roleplay. Strikes are earned through breaking any rules that are listed here
•Rules will be added as necessary

Bio Requirements

•Name
•Sexuality
•Kingdom Of Origin
•Occupation
•Abilities
•Skills
•Relationships
•Personality
•Human Form
•Dragon Form

Discussion Thread

Accepted Characters

Cerulle Isle Residents

Cardrath Peaks Residents

Knosihs Firelands Residents

Terrennear Atoll Residents

Herminear Mire Residents

Drumfolk Valley Residents

Naigori Wilds Residents

Varenfell Tundra Residents

Scorched Barrens Residents

Last edited by seadragonCaspian on Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 17 times in total.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:23 am

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | No Tags | Bedroom In The Palace —> Palace Ballroom

The prince of the Knosihs Firelands stared out his bedroom window as people began to arrive. His parents were hosting a ball that evening and had invited people from all over including the other royal families. He wondered what their true purpose behind it was. To gain allies in other kingdoms? To show off? He doubted it really had anything to do with him. He shifted his tail then slid off the ledge of his window. The prince went to where his clothes were laid out then set to changing. It wasn’t anything too fancy. Just a plain black suit with some designs near the cuffs. He hated it. It made his scales itch but he had to wear it. Otherwise he would be scolded for not acting like a proper prince. He paused briefly in front of the mirror in order to get a look at himself before heading out the door to join the festivities in the ballroom.

Upon his arrival, he made his way to his parents in order to greet those that were coming. He couldn’t wait until that was all over and he could slip off to a quieter corner of the ballroom. The prince hated social events if anyone were to ask him. Sure, it was nice to observe the people but he always felt odd and out of place. He would’ve preferred to remain in his room and let this night pass him by but his parents wanted him to be there.

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | No Tags | Traveling —> Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko rolled his blue-grey eyes as his father droned on and one about how the Firelands were their enemies and they shouldn’t be going. Sure in the past they were almost always at war but now was a time of peace. He was sat on the opposite side of the carriage just across from his parents and next to any siblings that were coming with. The young man sighed softly then glanced out the window at the ash choked sky and blackened landscape. How could anyone stand to live here? It seemed awful for anyone’s health. Maybe they were used to it and that’s why they still lived there. Then again, they must’ve tried to gain some other territory. This didn’t seem like a place that life could thrive. Then again, the Tundra didn’t seem like a place anyone could live. Yet people lived there. Perhaps they were more similar than some people thought.

As their carriage began to pull up to the palace, Niko adjusted his clothing. It was a clean blue suit with a bundle of winter flowers pinned to his lapel. He had picked it out himself. The young man was no stranger to these events and he even enjoyed them sometimes. He stepped out of the carriage after his parents had gotten out then began to follow them inside. The air burned his lungs briefly but he did his best to adjust. He was all too happy when they got inside. The prince shook hands with the royal family, taking note of a boy who seemed as if he didn’t want to be there. He then went to join the festivities.

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Akay hated this. She hated being forced to go to some ball at the request of her king. She hated what she had been forced to wear and she hated every single thing about the place they were. The air was stifling but at least everything wasn’t too warm. She had found a place against the wall to try and avoid people, not entirely sure why the king had chosen to bring her of all people. Surely there were people more qualified than her to look for anything of interest here. The young woman was wearing a red dress with her hair tamed for once and make up upon her face. She hated it and wanted her pants back. Akay felt extremely uncomfortable in what she was wearing.

With a huff she looked around, trying to figure out what she was supposed to be looking for. Maybe it was a test to see what she could pick up. She crossed her arms over her chest and kept a scowl in her face to try and avoid any conversation from passersby.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:22 pm

[Bump]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:29 pm

August Widow Dementur - 22 years old - Male - Pansexual - Knosihs Firelands - Human Form - Tags; Prince Dante - Ballroom

He wore what ever other servant wore; a button up white shirt, black pants, and a orange-red flower pinned to his shirt. To be honest, the pin had been poking in the last half hour and he was worried he may or may not bleed on the shirt at some point into the night. Holding a tray of some bubbly liquid, he passed crowds, with glasses disappearing every now and then. But well into the party, not too many people picked off his tray now. But his eyes caught someone without a glass; the prince. What he collected from being almost raised next to him, he was not in the best of mood for this party. Nor any. He danced through the crowd, and made his way over to the young prince.
"Champagne?" He said softly, his hand lowering slightly to offer one of the five glasses on the tray. His yellow eyes looked from the prince's hair to his nose. A child part of his had wished they had become friends while growing up, but knew that wouldn't have been much possible.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:32 am

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | August Widow Dementur| Palace Ballroom

Dante jumped when someone spoke to him and turned his attention to one of the palace servants. It took him a moment to realize that the person speaking to him was August. He took note of the pin of flowers, wondering why it looked a little off to him before realizing he had been asked a question. “Ah. No thank you. Thank you for the offer by the way” He glanced briefly to the glasses then looked away. The prince had never been fond of the bubbly liquid. He looked back to August, “I hope they are treating you well” He didn’t have many, if any, friends and sometimes wondered what would’ve happened if he had become friends with August. Or any other servant for that matter. His mother likely would’ve had a fit.

He realized he was slipping into thought and brought himself back to reality. “Is something wrong with your pin?” He asked, remembering that it looked off to him.

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko met with the various ranks of aristocracy that had come to the ball, mingling and making what seemed to be friends. Temporary until the next war broke out. He eventually tired of conversation and retreated to a quieter corner until he felt like he should mingle again. The prince briefly thought of his brother who had passed when they were young from an illness that had inflicted them both. Felix would have loved to be there. He always seemed to love people and events where he could have a bit of fun.

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Akay hated this. She hated being forced to go to some ball at the request of her king. She hated what she had been forced to wear and she hated every single thing about the place they were. The air was stifling but at least everything wasn’t too warm. She had found a place against the wall to try and avoid people, not entirely sure why the king had chosen to bring her of all people. Surely there were people more qualified than her to look for anything of interest here. The young woman was wearing a red dress with her hair tamed for once and make up upon her face. She hated it and wanted her pants back. Akay felt extremely uncomfortable in what she was wearing.

With a huff she looked around, trying to figure out what she was supposed to be looking for. Maybe it was a test to see what she could pick up. She crossed her arms over her chest and kept a scowl in her face to try and avoid any conversation from passersby.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:14 am

August Widow Dementur - 22 years old - Male - Pansexual - Knosihs Firelands - Human Form - Tags; Prince Dante - Ballroom

His yellow eyes flickered as he raised his arm back up, the tray away from the prince. The pin... "Ah, that... When it was put on, it wasn't on correctly. I hadn't found time to fix it," he apologized, his head bowing slightly to him. "My apologizes for the appearance," he glanced down at the flower, shifting slightly, only to feel the needle prod at his chest. Talking to someone was nice. The servants here; they all kept to themselves most of the time. He was one of the few servants that actually lived on the grounds; only because his mother was a previous worker here as well. When she had passed, he kept working as if nothing happened and learned from the more experienced servants through the years. But the flower was leaning to the side slightly, looking off.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:41 am

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | August Widow Dementur| Palace Ballroom

”That’s unfortunate...” murmured the prince after a few moments. “You don’t have to apologize. You still look presentable” He offered a faint smile then reached for the pin, wanting to fix it but he stopped short. “I could fix it for you. If you want me to and if you don’t mind being touched...” He had started to withdraw his hands. Dante didn’t like making anyone uncomfortable and usually respected any bounds placed down by the person. He had some experience with pins but he usually didn’t wear them. The prince briefly wondered if it was stabbing into him and if others were having the same issues. It would make sense if others were. Pins were sometimes tricky. Especially if you accidentally stabbed yourself with them

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko met with the various ranks of aristocracy that had come to the ball, mingling and making what seemed to be friends. Temporary until the next war broke out. He eventually tired of conversation and retreated to a quieter corner until he felt like he should mingle again. The prince briefly thought of his brother who had passed when they were young from an illness that had inflicted them both. Felix would have loved to be there. He always seemed to love people and events where he could have a bit of fun.

seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:50 am

His eyes drifted to everyone else in the room before nodding shortly, "I don't mind." He saw the prince lift up his hand, and his inner mind went silent for a moment. The flower grew in the kingdom, somehow. It was a rare flower, found only on the edges of volcanoes, but in recent years, gardeners have been able to flourish them and to make them grow near hot areas. Fire flowers is what the children would call them, but they're actually called the Cherokee Sunset. He wanted to apologize again for the prince, the prince, having to fix something that should have been pinned properly.

{I put the flower name down in case you wanted to look it up. It's just an example of what it looks like; they definitely don't grow near volcanos in real life but... You know.}
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:25 am

Dante waited patiently for a reply then nodded once he received it. He gently reached forward and began to adjust the pin, being very careful not to poke August. That would be a horrible thing to do even if it was an accident. He had always found the flowers to be beautiful although he preferred to spot them out in the wild. The prince knew they were rare so it was always a nice treat to spot the Cherokee Sunset. As he got somewhat lost in thought, he continued to mess with the pin. His wings had unfolded slightly and that was what snapped him right back to reality. That and the realization that he was taking entirely too long for a simple fix. He quickly ensured that pin was straight then backed off. “There you go” He offered a small smile, embarrassment somewhat present upon his face.

seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:43 am

August felt time tick between them, feeling himself hold his breathe, afraid to even breathe near the prince. Especially at a event such as this; he hoped he didn't embarrass the prince by having him do this. But smooth music played at some point of the room, that he hasn't even noticed it until now. "Thank you, Prince Dante," he tilted his head down slightly, glancing over briefly at someone who replaced their empty glass to one of the filled ones on his tray that still rested in his hand. "Enjoy the rest of the event," he bowed once more, before turning away to find some more people who needed more drink or needed one in general.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me