Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:49 am

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind | Palace Balcony

If Dante were to be quite honest with himself then he would come to the conclusion that he was willing to drop everything and go see the world. Perhaps even give up his claim to the throne just for the sake of gaining experience he might have never gained, seeing things he would’ve never seen and meeting people he would have otherwise never known. Of course he understood that this would upset his father greatly and the cons likely outweighed the pros. But perhaps he would go if it meant he could continue to get to know Faelen and the world beyond the palace walls. He also knew that the party would soon come to an end and wondered if he would see the other again.

Dante held Faelens hand gently when he finally took his outstretched hand, he smiled softly. “I don’t thunk you need to say anything” His smile grew broader when he heard the other stumbling over his words. Dante likely would’ve been in the same state if he had been in Faelens shoes. Although he tended to ramble on and on rather than stumbling. By the rambling point, he likely would’ve bored the other person to death. The prince took up the proper position then slowly began to lead Faelen into a waltz, making sure that neither of them would be in danger of hurting the other or tripping or any number of things that can happen to someone during a dance. “I would love to hear all of your stories... If you don’t mind of course” Dante flushed when Faelen suggested that this night might be the best of his stories. The poor prince wasn’t sure how to properly respond to that.

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan, Joey Drew| Knosihs Firelands Palace

”Mmm?” Niko looked to where Joey was looking, took a moment to figure out who he could possibly be talking about then nodded. “I suppose. She’s more of a family maid rather than a single persons maid” The prince of the ice kingdom glanced back to Joey then around the ball room. It seemed as if things were winding down. Good. That meant they could go home soon. Niko had his fill of the party

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur --> No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

” You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:45 pm

Faelan Swiftwind | 19 | Male | Pansexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Dante Mercer, Kkinya Wrigs | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Faelan stiffened a bit as they got into position, uncertainly placing his other hand on Dante’s shoulder, unsure if what he was feeling was excitement or nervousness, the two emotions seemed to have blended together. He wasn’t used to being this flustered around someone, but then again he’d never been invited to slow dance with anyone before either. It was a miracle in of itself that he hadn’t mess up or trample Dante’s feet by now but the prince seemed to know what he was doing, leading him back and forth and before long Faelan got into the rhythm of the dance, he began to relax, trusting in his partner to guild him. So this is what a waltz felt like. It was different than what he’d expected, he’d seen paintings of the dance and watched a bit of it back in the ball room and while greatly intrigued hadn’t really understood why anyone would choose something so slow and subdued over the joyful high energy bouncy type of dancing he was used to. Now, being so close to Dante as they danced on the balcony he began to understand what made the waltz so special.

Faelan looked at Dante, grinning back at him with a look of wonder. At the mention of wanting to hear all of his story’s he blinked in surprise, “Heh, well that’s -, I mean I’d be happy to! though I’m not sure you realize what your getting into.” He laughed lightly, “I could probably go on for days if you’d let me, it’d take at least a couple to hear them all, maybe more. Heh, I’ve got a habit of getting a bit ... carried away sometimes.” He paused, “Anyways, I guess we should probably start somewhere, what do you want to hear about first?”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:10 am

[As soon as I have some down time from work, I’ll be able to reply]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:11 am

waiting for someone else to also post, that i’m RPing with]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:30 pm

[Understood]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:39 pm

[idk if the other user i’m rping with is coming back...so posting))

Daniel Peters | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Drumfolk Valley | Human Form | Tags: xxx | his ranch

The dark haired male hummed as he finished his meal, downing a glass of water then going back out to do some work. His dog, Cupid, accompanied him as always. She was a female, her actual name was Freya, but it didn’t seem to matter to her. He’d given her pup Eros to Joey as a present, though they’d broken up...There were no hard feelings there, of course. The other three pups had gone to acquaintances and a friend. Shaking his head, he smiled as he walked with the golden and white Border collie to the barn, to check on the cow, sheep and goats again.

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko, open | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She sighed when she couldn’t find Niko...Worrying a moment, she did a half turn and saw him walking to some sickly looking boy their own age. Shaking her head, she huffed and ate standing up, instead of seeing if there were tables to sit at. Shaking her head, she stabbed a piece of strawberry and brought it to her mouth, eating then getting a blueberry to her mouth, eating that. She glanced about, taking note of the others around them. She didn't know Niko felt a bit bad, though surely would have frantically assured him he was good, if she did know.

Prince Joey Drew | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Niko | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Joey hummed quietly as he continued to take slow sips, though bigger ones now that he’d stopped coughing. His eyes stayed on the redhead maid he’d pointed out, he’d asked Niko about. “She’s cute, in a sister sort of way.” he muttered, not elaborating on why that may. He didn’t go around telling people he was gay as a rainbow...He didn’t deny it, either though, if asked by someone.

Jonny Rann | 19 | Male | Asexual Panromantic | Naigori Wilds | Human Form | Tags: Varis Kohaku | Naigori Wilds Palace

The boy tilted his head when he saw the shine of the other’s eyes...He squeaked happily as he nodded at him, but didn’t say anything. When Varis said he’d go talk to the Captain, he dipped his head. “Okay.” he said, shifting on his feet a bit. He waved back, though suspected Varis hadn’t actually seen his good bye motion. Shaking his head, he just continued to stand there then. He quietly hummed to himself, shading his eyes when he chose to make a second glance to the sky. He purred to himself, just wanting to curl up in his dragon form in the sun and...He silently scolded himself, shaking his head. He dipped his head again, still quietly humming, and shifted his feet a second time.

He hoped the Captain would agree to letting him get off the grounds awhile...Then he got to wondering who might take his place until he and Varis returned. Shaking his head at his own thought it better be someone well trained, he told himself that of course the Captain wouldn’t send one that was still in training. He really wouldn’t, would he? Jonny scolded himself for even thinking that...He hummed and shifted his weight again, still waiting on Varis’ return. He nearly jumped again when the guy spoke up, turning to eye him. “Yes.” he muttered, stepping away from the wall.

Circe Gwendolyn Nari | 25 | Female | Lesbian | Scorched Barrens | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Scorched Barrens desert

The dusty reddish she dragon had gone down to the river to drink, and now stretched her wings a moment. With a whip of her tail her wings folded to her sides, and she turned to start walking. She knew her family needed more food, and perhaps the royal family here would like to have some extra stock, though there were better hunters then her stationed around. She’d bet anything they’d already got out, caught prey, and brought it back...Shaking herself, she continued on towards the desert, hoping to find some hares or even a camel or two. She smirked at the thought of taking a camel down, considering she was quite a bit bigger than one.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:03 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind | Palace Balcony

Dante was feeling just as nervous and excited as Faelen. Sure he had danced with others but he had never truly asked someone to dance. Every once in a while, he would be prodded to dance by his family but he usually didn't give in to their suggestions. It felt nice to be able to dance with someone because he wanted to. Not because someone else wanted him to. He smiled softly at Faelen, carefully guiding him in the slow dance. The prince made sure to show him where to step and he wouldn't mind if his feet were trampled just the slightest bit. After all, Faelen was learning the waltz. Although it was likely good that they were in a less populated area. Just in case either of them went down. They didn't need to be hurting anyone if they tripped and fell. "I'm sure you're right" He chuckled softly then spoke up. "You must have a lot of stories if you're able to go on for days" He smiled softly and tilted his head. "The beginning is always a good place to start" answered Dante after a few moments of thought. "The start of your travels that is. I don't expect you to share your whole life story with me"

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan, Joey Drew| Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko Jessie a glance then returned his gaze to Joey. "I suppose you have a point there. I suppose I have come to view her as a sibling rather than a maid or someone I would be interested in dating" Niko didn't spend much time dwelling on feelings so he just figured out how he felt about people as he went through life. Sometimes a little too late to make much of a difference. "Do you have any siblings?" He decided to ask just out of the need to keep the conversation going just so he wouldn't have to go right back to wandering.

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur --> No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

” You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:12 pm

[Bump]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:48 pm

hey dragon, you should pm everyone and check if they’re still interested, or at least the people that disappeared]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:17 pm

[Ill be sure to message them! Who would you suggest though?]
seadragonCaspian