MASQUERADE OF MONGRELS .:. Becoming a species (WIP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

MASQUERADE OF MONGRELS .:. Becoming a species (WIP)

Postby Artex » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:58 am

WIP: Please do not post until the status has been changed. If you have questions, kindly private message me.

It is not a person who chooses their life.
Life chooses you.
It is through a game of luck and survival to find out your destiny. If it can even be called that. The difference between failure and success are but a thin thread, a moment's breath that alters your path forever. Your life. Their life. The life. The... death.

Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Artex » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:58 am

Index
1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Character Applications
4. Character List

• This is a literate/semi-literate roleplay. I understand when the inspiration is low, and only a paragraph can be mustered, but please pay attention to this rule. Enough detail, scene progression, and respect must be given to allow proper development.

• Please remember to line-break between large walls of texts. Paragraphs, paragraphs, paragraphs. I have a hard time working with material from my partners when I can't see where I left off.

• It is preferred that a basic format of bolding character speech and italicizing character thoughts is used.

• We have a responsibility to wait a reasonable amount of time for all participants to post. There should be a general posting order between us all, but, if necessary, a couple of posts between two is allowed if things are slow. I will beginning the new semester at college in a few days, so I understand time constraints, just be aware of this rule, please.

• If you are to be absent, be prepared to notify. While I won't remove a person merely from disappearing, I will continue the roleplay -- and if the characters are left behind, or are unused for an extended period, then it is unlikely that they will be able to reintegrate and may thusly be killed off. Contact me privately with any questions.

• There is to be no godmodding, powerplaying, Mary-Sues, or supernatural abilities or characteristics (i.e. naturally pink hair, multi-colored eyes beyond normal circumstances.) Characters may not be one-dimensional.

• Romance is permitted. While this isn't a romance-based plot, there is a certain poetic nature about survival and trialsome events. Be creative, and do not force things without natural progression.

• Observe the ChickenSmoothie TOS. There is to be no detailed writing of excessive gore, death, or suggestive themes.

• Please include "New world" somewhere in your application if the rules have been read.

• Members may have a maximum of two characters, unless specifically given permission by myself. In general instances, I request that one must be male and one must be female. If you have questions, contact me privately.

• Please use original characters. I would also prefer it if characters were created with special attention to keeping things interesting -- meaning, as much as I enjoy reusing my own characters in various plots sometimes, I'd like to see lesser known faces here. Bring some interesting personalities and diversity, based on whatever you already see present.

• Remember to acknowledge all characters, even if it is just in passing (i.e. "He passed his gaze in the direction of the red-headed boy, though quickly returned sight to the lips of the woman speaking.") It is a defeated feeling to see people trickle off because other members are only concerned with certain characters/participants.

• Make an attempt to keep the gender ratio even. I am not too concerned if the numbers are off a bit, though.

• Do not begin until I have either submitted my first post or have given another player permission to do so.

• There is limited space in this roleplay. I plan on capping off at five or six members (not including their characters.)

• This is an original roleplay. Please show respect and decency by not duplicating it here or elsewhere.

• Applications must be submitted PRIVATELY to my INBOX. They will be looked over, and will either receive acceptance, rejection, or suggestions to improve their chance. I simply want this to be successful, and for all participants to feel fulfilled by the story and writing by all involved.
Last edited by Artex on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Applications

Postby Artex » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:59 am

Status: WIP/not open, application is still being added to. Message with questions.

Full Name: (First, Middle, Last; or whatever is applicable.)
Nickname: (Optional.)
Weight: (It can be tentative. If you are unsure, just describe.)
Eyes:
Hair:
Predominant Feature(s):
Detailed Appearance: (Elaboration from the above slots.)
Wolf Appearance:
Personality:
Minor Abilities: (They will gain minor supernatural abilities. I may edit this later to be very specific.)
Other:
Character Owner: (Username.)

Please submit this privately to my inbox.
Last edited by Artex on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character List

Gender Ratio
Male: 1
Female: 1

Overview:
• -- -- | age | Male | Artex
• -- -- | age | Female | Artex

--
Last edited by Artex on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MASQUERADE OF MONGRELS .:. Becoming a species (WIP)

Reserved.
Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me