Your Friendly Neighborhood Government Sanctioned Superheroes

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Your Friendly Neighborhood Government Sanctioned Superhe

Postby Metronome » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:17 am

Wraith arrived downtown into a scene of madness. The lion robot was picking cars up in it's maw, shaking them, and then crushing them flat. The rhinoceros was smashing itself into building, making at least one topple to the ground. The bird picked up a bus, carried it high into the sky, and then dropped it. Behind him, the snake exploded from the ground and burrowed up the side of a building. At the far end of the chaos, the elephant was spewing fire. In the middle, the villain, who was screaming "I AM THE ZOOKEEPER!" stood, his face red with excitement. It was a bit overwhelming, but Ka'van quickly pinpointed a place to start. Step one: catch the bus.

The citizens on board the transit were screaming bloody murder as they plummeted to the ground. Wraith flew upwards to meet them, holding out his hands and concentrating on the bus's mass. It was pretty big, and moving very fast. He had to be careful not to stop it too fast, lest he break every neck on board. The bus became engulfed by a dark energy, his telekinesis at work. It slowed, then stopped, mere feet above the ground. Ka'van swiveled in the air, the bus moving with him. He carried it a short distance away from the scene before setting it down. The alien phased through the side and stepped onto the floor, his form still not solid so that the citizens could get by, or through, him.

"Is everyone okay?" His voice was mesmerizingly calm. His ability to emit calmness in even the most dire of situations often came in handy. All of the humans scrambled from the bus, so clearly they were fine. Ka'van lifted himself up and through the roof, watching to ensure they got away safely. Then, it was back into the fray.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:40 am

Blake mecidi / vigilante / conference room / alias : the black knight / with : everyone
im sure i could help somehow.” always ‘fashionable’ late, never arriving on time but always seeming to know what he had to do. blake was the type that didn’t care much for actually helping others, always being a bit on the selfish side, but.. if all of them had been called together, this must be big, right? there was no way anything good had happened.. and here he thought he could retire. “i can team up with stutters over there if you need me to. but i guess it depends what we’re up against.” he turned his gaze to cyrus, tilting his head slightly. he had never actually bothered to learn anyone’s names, and he doubted he’d make an attempt now anyways. what was his name again, silo? or maybe it was george..
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( Cyrus "Cy" Grivas II )

Postby Zyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:09 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
C y r u sxx" C y "xxG r i v a s
═══════════════════════
☣ Seraphim|| Male || Thirty
☣ Location: Conference Room
☣ Tags: Blake Mecidi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cyrus jumped slightly at the sound of someone addressing him, or sort of addressing him. They hadn't explicitly said his name but judging by the way they had referred to the person that they were talking to it had to be him. Nobody else in this room was half as nervous or anxious nor were they stuttering which let just him. Anxiously he made eye contact with the person who had talked to him. It was Blake, one of the senior super heroes. Not that he would ever say that out loud since he wasn't sure how the other hero would react since he had only really run into them once or twice. Pushing those thoughts from his mind he started making his way over to the other hero while making sure to keep his large wings from bashing into anyone. One of the biggest downsides to having such large wings was that on occasion he would forget just how large his wings were and he would knock someone over. Coming to a stop next to the taller super hero he anxiously bounced on the balls of his feet. "Since you um miss the briefing you must be um confused. There are um five animal robots running around um destroying everything. I um was going to try and um take on the Elephant or the Rhino robots. They um look to be the um physically strongest of the group and um I am a kind of strong. Do you want to team up? I can um fly us down" he stammered. "And um my names Cyrus" he added on, though now that he was thinking about it stutters fit him pretty well and he wouldn't be too offended if they called him that. He waited for an answer for a moment before moving closer to exit and flared his wings. Stretching his wings to their full length he got ready to fly, it wasn't like he could just snap out his wings and fly. Well he could but there was a risk that he could injure himself.
Last edited by Zyn on Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:29 am

Blake mecidi / vigilante / conference room / alias : the black knight / with : cyrus & everyone
cyrus rose an eyebrow as cyrus began to speak again and gave him what most would call his signature ‘look’. an eye rose and a very bored look over his face. he rose a hand to scratch his jaw a bit and shook his head. “yeah, i can see your wings, angel.” he stated bluntly, not even bothering to use the name he had just been told. following after the male, he grunted. “ill just take my bike. don’t like heights.
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( Cyrus "Cy" Grivas iii )

Postby Zyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:46 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
C y r u sxx" C y "xxG r i v a s
═══════════════════════
☣ Seraphim|| Male || Thirty
☣ Location: The Battle Field
☣ Tags: Blake Mecidi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cyrus blinked owlishly at Blake, of course they could see his wings it wasn't like they were small he was just offering to fly them down. Which apparently wasn't what the other hero wanted, something about heights being bad or maybe it was just that Blake didn't like heights. It had to be more along those lines. "Oh um yeah uh sure" he stuttered trying to convey that he understood completely and that he wasn't really offended. As the other hero followed him towards the exit he veered off towards one of the large windows. One that could be opened to allow those heroes who could enter and exit from the sky to come in and out quicker during times of disaster such as now. Coming to a halt in front of the window he opened it and cautiously make his way to the very edge of the windowsill and looked out at the robots attacking the city. It was then that the switch between his more anxious side and his full on battle mode happened and the shaking stopped. The small hunch that he always had to make himself seem even smaller went away and grin spread across his lip. Leaning forward he allowed himself to start falling. As he started to fall forward he glanced back at Blake with a wild grin before he had fallen far enough to be at a 90 degree angle with the wall. It was then that he folded his wings and fell like a bullet towards the ground. When he was almost 50 feet from the ground he flung his wings out wide and glided down towards the ground as he waited for his new partner in crime to join him. It took all he had to not rush off towards the enemies.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:53 am

Blake mecidi / hero / conference room / alias : the black knight / with : everyone
blake, being as curious as he was leaned against the wall near the window, leaning to watch as the other jumped to take flight. the closer he got to ground, the wider his eyes got, and the more anxiety built up in his chest- then the wings opened. he sighed and threw his hands up, before rushing off to get onto the street where he had parked his bike. he hopped on, revving the endgame and giving the other super a thumbs up before speeding off. he would have to follow the flying man, considering he had no clue where he was going.
Last edited by cosmyn on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oopsiedaisies » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:31 am

Physce-Age 19-Female-Can Control Lightning-Tags: Everybody

(Let’s just pretend Physce has been here the whole time, because I’m too lazy.)

Physce stared, her eyes like saucers, at the robot zoo animals. She remembered going to the Zoological Gardens as a kid, and accidentally blowing up a giraffe. She sighed at the memory.
“So,” she said clearly, “How do we kill these things?”
She readied herself to release a lightning bolt.
Oopsiedaisies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:46 am

Valerie Kane||Event Horizon||Briefing Room-> downtown||Tags: Wraith
    Val hit the bird like a wrecking ball, smashing into it at the speed of an average-sized meteor and sending it careening across the skyline. She didn't manage to break anything, but she did make a sizable dent in the eagle's plating. She could hear metal groaning beneath her feet as the machine's structure tried to adapt to being under two different gravities at once, but it managed to hold steady. Quality construction. She could respect that.

As the beast managed to right itself, Val re-positioned herself onto the its back, nestling herself between its twin plasma cannons. "I'm not supposed to let you break stuff," she said, "but it's also not my fault if you fall on something expensive, if you catch my meaning. The metal around her groaned as she slowly amped up the gravity acting on the eagle's back. It's wingbeats grew faster and more frantic, but it still wasn't enough to keep it aloft. Slowly at first, then faster, it began to fall, until it was plummeting from the sky, wings straining in a vain attempt to maintain altitude. To Val's disappointment it didn't land on anything expensive, but it did shatter the asphalt below quite nicely. She wasn't sure how much that would cost but she'd take it. "Pattern's full, Ghost Rider," she announced, generating a small singularity a few feet below her. Something inside the eagle went crack, and the light in the bird's eyes died, its head and wings drooping lifelessly to the ground. "That's one," Val said, "the others should be on their way. Let's see if I can get too." Stepping off the broken machine, the hero waved to the shadowy form floating above the bus the eagle had been carrying. "Glad to see you could make it!" she called out. "You got your eye on one, or you just wanna see what happens?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:53 am

Wraith
Twenty something year old male hero.
Tags: Val

"I'm just working damage control for now," Wraith replied without looking up. "Attack whomever you see fit."

Wraith's attention was kept by the citizens scrambling about. The task of keeping them out of harm's way proved difficult. A cry caught his attention; it was the shrill screams of a frantic mother.

"My baby! My son! Somebody, please save him!" Wraith looked towards the woman standing on the sidelines, then followed her pointing finger. The lion robot; it had a sedan in it's mouth that it was seconds from crushing. Hanging halfway out of the window was a young boy, screaming and crying. Wraith acted fast.

He flew up towards the beast, reaching out and using his telekinesis to keep it's jaws pried open. He phased into the vehicle, grabbed the boy and phased out. The second his attention was gone from the lion's maw, the beast crushed the car in half. Wraith flew down to the mother with the boy and handed him over. The woman, tears running down her face, threw her arms around the alien and thanked him profusely. Wraith went stiff, not quite sure how to react.

"You're welcome," He said softly. He quickly ushered the two away, lest they become victims once more. Just as they ran off, Wraith heard thundering footsteps behind him. He swiveled just in time to see the lion leaping towards him, razor sharp claws outstretched. Thinking quickly, the alien caught the creature's paw with his telekinesis. The animal's whole limb was engulfed in the dark energy. Wraith thrust his hands down towards the ground, the energy following. With a shriek of tearing metal, the lion's foreleg ripped off and landed limply on the ground.

Wraith cried out as a splitting pain shot through his head. The task of tearing the two ton leg from the beast had been a bit too much for him. He held his head, sinking to the ground on his knees. He was acutely aware, through the pain, that the lion was still limping towards him. Unable to lift himself up to fly away, all Wraith could do was conjure a shield as the beast bore down on him with it's gnashing jaws. It had him pinned to the ground, the shield the only thing keeping him from certain demise.

"I need some assistance please," Ka'van said over the HIVEMIND link, his voice strained.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oopsiedaisies » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:05 am

Physce-Age 19-Female-Can Control Lightning

Physce gathered up her energy, and, concentrating extremely hard, she willed for a strike of deadly lightning to scorch one of the robotic exotic animals sent from Hell.
She staggered back and quickly regained control of her power.
The robot collapsed in a smoking heap, and Physce smiled sweetly in triumph
Oopsiedaisies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me