2082 (accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

What are more of your favorite ships?

TARS x Milo
4
9%
KIPP x Aileen
5
11%
KIPP x Sparrow
5
11%
KIPP x Althaia
1
2%
Levi x Hani
3
6%
Nic x Ansel
2
4%
Harrow x Milo
3
6%
TARS x SAM
8
17%
Edie x Wren
8
17%
Xylas x Tacet
8
17%
 
Total votes : 47

a little birdie told me you thought you had me

Postby sataraxias » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:55 pm

    xxxxEDIE CROWE
    rank: recruiting officer mood: talkative apparently location: building mentioned: ansel & milo tags: wren power: teleportation
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    The woman hadn’t pulled the trigger, she’d adjusted the gun. Still pointed at her. It wasn’t a victory for her intentions, not just yet, but it was enough of a start to satisfy her. The woman was listening. Maybe she wasn’t hearing the message, but she was clearly listening. That sniper gun adjusted to hide behind her, a clear signal about the woman’s armoury - a declaration to the rebel of I'm armed and you're not.

    A grin lifted her lips. “Freedom isn’t the illusion. Not when you fear us and our influence.
    Another step forward. Now she had to be more careful with her words.

    Not when you have to patrol these same markets I stroll through to force a face from the crowd and declare them a danger to your control.” she lifted her head and laughed. “Taskforce 117 - a testament to the rebellion’s freedom, to my own personal freedom. Ironic isn’t it?

    Recognition might be a small victory, but small victories would always add up. Scared yet, sniper?

    Gonna have to be a bit of a letdown for you here, my dear, but hey, I’m free to do that. No use crying over spilt lemonade, right?” Edie wondered if the stain on her back had dried yet. Her expression sobered, her voice turning deadly serious. These weren’t words she’d mutter jokingly, these were confident confirmation of her stance, shut-down of the woman’s attempts to undermine her. “My feet are mine to follow. You don’t get to decide. Your government doesn’t dictate where I walk, marketplace or otherwise.

    Was it worth it?
    Someone she'd cared about her said those words to her years ago, weeks before she'd joined the rebellion. She hadn't had an answer then, but she knew her answer now. It was worth it. She was steadfast and resolute in that conviction. The choice wasn’t to step back and sit down. She wasn’t caged, and she was certainly not powerless… The woman had made the decision to treat Ansel as the bigger threat, earlier. A bullet towards him, one that had been intercepted, but still. It was a slight she wasn’t happy with. The choice was to stand and fight. She breathed in, let herself grin again. “As a matter of fact, I’m quite fancying a stroll around the lake right about now.

    Edie figured it was high time to be the dangerous inhuman this woman so desperately wanted her to be... show this smug, calm coward a force to be reckoned with. She blinked - and she attacked. A strong kick to the back of her leg to knock the woman off-tilt and then she was seizing hold of the woman's wrist and twisting in an attempt at disarming.

    xxxxSPARROW
    rank: rebel recruit (to be) mood:furious, vengeful location:market mentioned:- tags:brooke, kipp, aileen powers: mimicry, aviation manipulation
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Run straight here, turn left there – another right. Footsteps thudding in rhythm to her heart in her ears, her chest heaving for breath as she hurtled round corners, pushing herself to go faster even when it started to burn. Her head whipped side to side as she searched the street for the signs and directions she needed.

    A quick glance over her shoulder to confirm the other woman was following her. She had help. It was a reassuring thought. She had to slow as she turned on to the street she finally recognized, clutching at her stomach on the corner as she tried to catch her breath.

    She was here now.
    But were the others, the friend she desperately sought and the woman she'd forever hate? Please let them still be here, they just had to be...
    There was the woman’s voice ringing out in a shout.
    They were still here.

    'I’m not your girlfriend…' that part somehow didn’t surprise her. She’d met the eccentric android the woman held hostage, after all. The next part caught her off guard. 'I kidnapped you…' Had she actually said that out loud? Not one to beat around the bush, it seemed. She filed the memories of the words in her mind as she gulped in air, wiping a hand across her sweaty forehead as she crept closer to the alleyway’s entrance. The woman's back to her. The android on the wall.

    She pulled her head back, biting down on her lip. How did she want to do this?

    KIPP’s voice would be easy enough to capture – the tone she wanted not quite. She’d wanted maybe malice and cruelty, but that wasn’t the android. She instead opted for eerily cold cheerfulness, singsong words rising and falling in a perfect imitation of his voice. “You thought you had me…

    BWHAUAUAHEHEHE. His bright, cheerful laughter rising out of her loudly, filling the air as she pressed her back against the deep doorway of the building next to the alleyway, waving for the woman to hide too, if she could. “You thought you had me…

    Her gaze scanned the empty blue sky above her. No birds in sight.
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sataraxias
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:35 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2082

Postby Nightsent » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:00 pm

xxx Michaelx Hexe
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
michael thomas hexe ━━━ mood: apologetic, astonished location: sleepgood hotel tagged: tisha

      indent He let his guard down one time - one time - and he was already being attacked... By a flying orange? Turning his head just as Tish sent the clementine hurtling at his head, Michael watched, eyebrows raised as the small, spherical fruit came toward him. Then, for just a split second, time seemed to slow for the soldier. Images flashed through his mind. Memories, words, videos, movies... Training. Just as quickly as it happened, Michael's sense of time returned to normal and his hand shot through the air, smacking the orange off of it's path of misery and into a wall. Bright-orange juice and chunks of clementine stuck to the wall, staining the wallpaper. Before he could register what had just happened, a small image of the once-perfect fruit flickered to life next to Tish, staying for only a few seconds before fading back out of existence. Well crap. Looking back and forth between his mess and Tish, the officer's face switched between nearly a dozen expressions before finally settling on something at least somewhat apologetic. "I'm so, so sorry, Tish!"



xxx Levix Macias
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
levi rey macías ━━━ mood: ??? location: kitchen tagged: hani

      indent Levi couldn't help but stop for a moment and watch as Hani started helping him clean up. His face was still warm, his cheeks still rosy, but Lev still couldn't help but stare. He's helping me... He does know that he doesn't have to, right? Ah, whatever... Ultimately deciding that he was glad for the help, the medic continued wiping down the counters before he made his way towards the sink. It took a while, but soon enough, each utensil was spotless and shiny. As he began laying the newly-washed items out to dry, the teen's eyes couldn't help but drift back towards Hani. The other man had always been kind towards Levi, letting him use the kitchen on slow days and simply proving him with company on fast ones. The officer was a friend that Levi would always be grateful to have.



xxx Danielx Jamison
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
daniel west jamison ━━━ mood: calm location: mess hall tagged: open

      indent "OOP BYE BANKSIE"
      just kidding, i'll edit this in the morning.



xxx Hannahx Harbinger
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hannah may harbinger ━━━ mood: focused location: gym tagged: closed

      indent Her heart was pounding, beating faster and faster as the enforcer picked up speed. Endurance never came naturally to Hannah, which is one of the main reasons why she worked so hard at it. As much as she disagreed with their philosophy, the woman wanted to do well with her team, wanted to take pride in it, even. And to do that, she needed to be able to keep up. Hannah didn't have any powers; no funky medical condition to help her out. She was just Hannah Harbinger, average citizen. And that meant that she had to be the best if she was going to stay on the team. No room for error, no room for slowness, no room to be human. She needed to be more.
User avatar
Nightsent
 
Posts: 6294
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:04 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2082 (accepting!)

Postby bailey.t136 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:43 pm

┌─────────┐





tisha trailbrooke
joy, happiness
❛ female. ❛ 20 yrs old.
❛ hetero. ❛ crush --.
❛ sleepgood hotel.
❛ loner - recruit.
❛ cardiokinesis.
❛ tags - michael.
❛ mentions - michael.






└─────────┘

tish watched in horror as the fruit collided with the mans hand and she almost screamed as it went soaring over her shoulder. the sloppy thunk of it exploding into the wall was enough for her to shield her face and her mouth fell open as she turned back to him, "michael, what in the world was that??" her words had come up without thought.

wait, no, no, no... "-i, i mean, don't worry about it... let me just-"

she turned, running citrusy fingers through her strawberry locks. she should clean it up- the groundskeeper would not be happy (despite the multitude of other stains on the wall). "sorry, there's another in the fridge if you want it." she moved over to the counter again and tugged a paper towel from the holder- or she tried to. three sheets came off while she was only aiming for one, but hey, who needed trees...

she knelt down where the pile of squishy orange carnage lay by the wall, "sorry, i swear i didn't mean to startle you.."


┌──────────┐





ansel hanes
divine protection, noble follower
❛ cismale. ❛ 25 yrs old.
❛ hetero. ❛ wife - (al)ice.
❛ city streets.
❛ rebel soldier.
❛ visual revocation.
❛ tags - pandora.
❛ mentions - pandora. milo. nic.






└──────────┘

he went down- taskforce knees on concrete and gasp on his lips. ansel didn't let himself breathe yet. follow through. another voice was whispering life into his practiced body now, "come on now, ansel. i'm the one who's supposed to be half blind." milo had been fighting the good fight for too long to let him get careless. don't forget to tie up the loose ends. dont lose sight of the end goal. "we're playing chess, not checkers..." a third voice, swelling from a certain special ice-laden child. the ghostly soldier winced, his nose crinkling. both of these friends, he had somehow lost in the fray.

though he wasn't one for reckless killing and wasting of life, he couldn't leave the officer on his knees, just to hop back up and potentially kill more civilians or, God-forbid, his family. ansel swung a massive arm around the man's throat, locking his other hand snuggly to support the pressure, "go to sleep, sleep, don't fight it.." we need a win, we need to come out on top for once...



┌──────────┐





chester banks
he who lives by streams of water
❛ cismale. ❛ 20/77 yrs old.
❛ hetero? ❛ crush/so.
❛ hallway.
❛ rebel medic.
❛ biokinesis.
❛ tags - jasp.
❛ mentions - jasp. jess. harrow.






└──────────┘

banks dropped from the time warping as jasper was distracted by the heated conversation off to the side. he caught the much needed breath that had left him as the soldier had said his name. jessica was straight up losing it at shinoto and harrow was fuming now too. the medic chewed at his lip, glancing anxiously from his friend to the bigger man, to the creature in the hall. what on earth had this all come to? a tiny disagreement- an imposition into the mind of another and now they were threatening to kill their own?

harrows rough, authoritative growl made him take a step back against the cool wall of the long hallway, wanting so desperately to escape the tension. jasper was the only one keeping him there... maybe on the outside he could actually do some good. and wait- hadn't he told the man earlier not to control him like that? it was in jest... cheeks heated and heart racing, but now the only thing heated was himself, and he wasn't about to stick around to get yelled at too... "jasper, i'll do more good out there. i'm fine. you don't have to look after me like some kid. just stop putting me in time out and let me do my job."

User avatar
bailey.t136
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:46 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sataraxias » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:58 pm

    xxxxJASPER ILARIO
    rank: rebel soldier mood: irritated & stressed location: rebel base entrance mentioned: shinoto, akiko, jess, harrow tags: banks powers: time perception, plant manipulation
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Everything happening in what felt like a blur. He only wished time would slow down and let him catch his bearings, but his concentration on his power had waned as events unfolded before him. Jessica rushing off filled with rage directed at Shinoto and Akiko as her body contorted into… something. Jess returning, withdrawn and upset... Harrow’s outburst… Akiko and Shinoto passing him to go inside – hell, everyone passing him to go inside.

    Here he was just left to guard the door… with Banks still in front of him and a headache that was steadily building. The soldier wiped a hand over his aching temples and frowned. He shouldn’t let him go – he knew he wasn’t meant to. It was directly disobeying orders by undermining the adviser, and this base certainly needed stability right about now, but he couldn’t muster the effort to argue, not when the other man was being so unusually stubborn.

    There was some underlying hostility in the medic’s words, subtle anger he hadn’t expected from his friend. His shoulders slumped as he leaned against the wall next to the door, groaning quietly as he dropped his hand from his forehead. His words showed his frustration, but he relented. “O-kay. You know what? Fine. Fine. Just… It's not like it's my job to keep you inside or anything. It's fine. Just... just go.

    And please try not to get yourself injured, you big idiot, because I'm breaking the rules for you.

    xxxxEMRYS M. SILVIUS
    rank: rebel collector mood: relaxed location: mess hall mentioned: darby, dan, althaia tags: gen powers: telempathy, clairaudience
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Two crumb-filled plates filled the space between him and Gen, remnants of a breakfast from hours ago that neither of the two had bothered to clear. The morning had been relaxed, lazy even, hours just spent chatting in the comfortable chaos of the hall, attention focused solely on the friend in front of him. He was happy.

    There was an ever-present emptiness at the edge of his awareness – nothing had changed about that, but the familiar comfort of the awareness of Gen’s emotions soothed him and kept him joyful.

    The hall was always noisy, but the sound was building up around him as more people seemed to be drifting back in. Em wrinkled his nose. The conversations floating in the room around the clairaudient collector were starting to blur together, snippets of speech into his ears that he didn’t consciously try to listen to. Until -

    'Something’s going up on top and everyone that isn’t a soldier has to stay in the compound.'
    Darby's word caught meaning in his mind as he heard them. His curiosity piqued. Em leaned back in his chair, stretching his hands back behind his head. “Good thing we weren’t planning on going out anywhere.” he commented, eyebrows rising as his gaze drifted to the group of three across the hall speaking seriously to each other. He blinked and focused his gaze back to Gen. “Oh wait, you didn’t hear. We’re in lock-down.

Last edited by sataraxias on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
sataraxias
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:35 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2082 (accepting!)

Postby bailey.t136 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:31 pm

┌──────────┐





chester banks
he who lives by streams of water
❛ cismale. ❛ 20/77 yrs old.
❛ hetero? ❛ crush/so.
❛ hallway.
❛ rebel medic.
❛ biokinesis.
❛ tags - jasp.
❛ mentions - jasp.






└──────────┘

wait... just go?

that wasn't characteristic coming from the man he thought he knew.

jasper was groaning and rubbing his face, trying desperately to smooth away some distant tension as the crowd shifted past them. every single one of them was hissing and growling, leaving the single soldier to protect the entirety of the rebellion. banks' practiced fingers ached. pain was just one of those reactions the little medic could almost feel by just seeing it in someone, and though the man was hiding it in his stature, his voice and gaze betrayed him. he wasn't even really there anymore.

banks scratched a nonexistent itch on his forehead, wincing at jasper's frustrated words. he hadn't expected such a willing surrender of the outside world and guilt washed over him before he could stop it. had he been asking too much? maybe the bitterness and anxiety he had tried to mask had come out after all. baby blues found the man's labored gaze again and he just shook his head. the least he could do was trade a little bit of peace for a little bit of freedom... it was all he had to offer.

banks pulled in a weighty breath, stepping up to the man's tense and cold posture, warm, familiar hands easing over the soldier's cheeks and up to his temples. instantaneous searing in his joints and veins told him he had found the right place, "i won't be gone long- i swear. i just want to check for any wounded soldiers returning from up top, okay? -be back before you can freeze me again." a little wink sealed his promise, and banks was moving back from the man, brushing past him into the hallway. a quick jog would soon bring him to the elevator and he would be back in his element within moments.

a hand clutched at his chest.

User avatar
bailey.t136
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:46 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#19

Postby AJ. » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:54 am

    Nicholas Steele
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Rank - Mentor Feeling - flippin panic mode man! Tagged - Banks {mentions;} Powers - ice manip location- heading toward the base
    Staying below ground was better, yeah. This way the task force might not be able to follow him, since they didn't really know the area. Nic clutched his shoulder, a grunt leaving him as he tried to maintain a quick gait. He didn't want to collapse just outside of the stronghold. No, that'd be pretty pathetic.
    A small smile crossed his face as he turned a corner, he had to stay at least partially positive right? He didn't want to think about the fact that if he fell and lay face down in a tunnel that no one used, no one would find him. He grimaced, bumping against a corner and biting back a cry of pain, each step he took sending throbs of energy through his cold body.
    He looked up, not wanting to trip with his dragging feet, catching sight of another rebel, Banks? He didn't seem to notice Nic right away and was instead heading toward the elevator. Nic removed his hand from the gunshot wound to brace himself on a wall, the strength in his legs failing him. He looked back toward the medic that seemed almost out of range now.

    "B-Banks!" Now he let the pain he was feeling reach his face, dropping down to the dusty ground below but still managing to prop himself up against the wall. He wasn't one who had much tolerance for pain, obviously.
    His one arm remained limp at his side, and the other one found little use of pressuring the wound anymore, you can't do much with one arm after all.
    He turned back to the medic down the hall, his thoughts racing, wondering if the guy heard him. The wall behind him started to gain a layer of frost as the pale mentor stared up.
    He just hoped Banks had been listening during the time.

    Xylas Howell
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Rank - Rebel Soldier Feeling - embarrassed Tagged - Romi {mentions; n/a} Powers - fire manip, weapon summ. location - the roof
    Xylas watched as Romi set to work, he binked as she applied the anti-septic, barely feeling the sting and instead widening his eyes as his cuts and bruises slowly but quickly none-the-less went away. The skin closing before his very eyes. A grin widened across his face as he looked at Romi.
    "Woah, it must be awesome having that sort of power. All I can do is summon weapons and heat stuff up." He commented with a grin before Romi asked him of any other injuries. The answer was lost to him for a mere second as he thought before he remembered the cut on his chin. "Yeah, right here." He leaned forward slightly, motioning to his chin. He watched her, seeing how she suddenly seemed fatigued and his brows furrowed. "If healing me takes a toll on you, you can just leave that one, it's not that bad and can give me a cool scar. He laughed.

    Darian Platzer
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Rank - Task force Feeling - calm Tagged - Bennett{mentions; n/a} Powers - shadow walking, levitation location - cafeteria
    Darian nodded slowly. "Okay interesting, I don't think I've run into many people with those sorts of powers, they're quite cool." He explained before letting out a small chuckle as Bennett reacted to his own suggestion, a grin broadening his face as he stuck his hands in his pockets. He glanced over toward Hannah as they entered the gym and he offered a non-chalant wave, though he quickly brought his attention back to Bennett.
    "Sounds good to me, just don't die or anything." He said with a small chuckle, standing across from Bennett as he started to focus on what the weapons specialist would do.
    His hair fell into his eyes, causing Darian to quickly flash his hands up to briefly finger comb it before his hands dropped to his sides again. He wondered if Hannah would stop them from doing anything, but also wondered if he, himself should start levitating.
    He was curious what exactly Bennett wanted him to do, but he was willing to help him figure out what he could do to combat the rebels. All of it was for a valid reason.

    Darby Maddox
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Rank - medic Feeling - curious but concerned Tagged - Daniel, Banks{mentions; Tacet} Powers - injury trans,. excellorated healing location- Mess hall
    Darby watched as Chester meandered away from him and Daniel. He pursed his lips before he turned to the recruit, he didn't really deal with recruits unless they were injured. And while he knew of Daniel, he didn't think he interacted with the other rebel much, if at all.
    He nodded in Chester's direction.
    "Sounds good, don't go too far though." He suggested, giving barely a glimpse of a smile before he shifted again. "Okay, maybe we can try and locate others around the different areas, I can check the kitchen and dorm rooms. Then if we find more soldiers we can send them p top." He furrowed his brow, realizing how emotionless he sounded as he crossed his arms, the cut on his arm barely a sliver now as the time passed by him.
    He noticed the obvious nerves Daniel obviously felt, he didn't speak with other much, Darby guessed, but he could be misjudging the body language. He nodded slowly without realizing and turned away once more.
    He tucked a stray piece of hair behind his ear after it managed to fall into his field of vision and he grunted softly. His green eyes glanced around, toward Chester as he walked passed some of the soldiers, only to freeze when he came up near Jess and Jasper. The brunet frowned, quietly willing the other medic to continue forward, though he likely looked angrier than he really felt, more so he was just hoping Chester wouldn't freeze up much longer, if he looked back Darby would smile and give him the thumbs up for good measure, but other than that he would just watch.
    He turned away slightly as he noticed Althaia's approach and he gave a small shrug.
    "I don't know much, just that something's going on up top and that everyone who isn't a soldier must stay in the compound." He explained, nodding toward his fellow medic as he looked about, trying to pick out anyone else nearby.
User avatar
AJ.
 
Posts: 8200
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:11 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2082 (accepting!)

Postby AkikoAyama » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:59 am

Shinoto. Mentions:Jessica. Tags:Akiko

Shinoto released his hair and laid back.When he laid back the water floor shattered and all the ice shards glowed blue.He let himself fall.He could see his tears fall in front of himself.When he finally his ground his eyes swung open.

He sat up and saw Akiko sitting next to him.His head hurting badly.He stood up and fell forward and regained balance with the chair Akiko was sitting on”Why didn’t you stop me?Why did you help me?We’re probably gonna be exiled and be killed from the Taskforce.If we do we’re probably gonna have to find a forest of a place away from everywhere else and-“He was speaking quickly and then Akiko slapped him and stood up”You can’t be thinking like that!Get ahold of yourself!How can you wake up and have enough mental strength or time to worry about yourself?!”She yelled at him angrily.She sighed and hugged him”I helped because it was important to you.Who am I to stop you?You obviously like her,I won’t get in the way of your business”She said.Shinoto quivered and cried silently.After 5 minutes he let go and stood back and wiped his eyes.His eyes looked like glass.Very fragile glass,if you say the wrong thing he could break.Akiko smiled”Cheer up.I believe we’re just waiting for Milo or until we’re called for questioning or something”Akiko said gently.Shinoto stopped crying and his eyes looked strong but very depressed”Right”He sat down on the bed and stared off into space


FireFlies. Mentions:Anyone outside the entrance

FireFlies’s eyes looked blank,emotionless.She was listening to every sound.The calm wind blowing,it ruffles her hair.Water in the distance along with the fish that swim there.Trees being blown.Voices of the people close to her.She looked at the people at the entrance and people seemed to be talking about Banks.She doesn’t know this person on any level so she can’t really do anything.She decides to be quiet and do her job.She knows that she will be confronted by Milo sooner or later because of her and Jessica’s little disagreement.She didn’t care.She knows her reasons and she could always tell Milo about all the threats that Jessica’s made and how she was merely covering for Jessica because she stormed off and FireFlies was just trying to help.She could also talk about Jessica hurting Shinoto but that was none of her business so she decides to keep quiet when the time comes.She sighs and her tail swishes back and forth and her ears move around
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove

Here’s my Imgur account,I would like some criticism on my art please :)
https://imgur.com/user/AkikoAyama12

I do commissions!PM if interested!

Doing free art requests for now!
User avatar
AkikoAyama
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:54 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2082 (accepting!)

Postby Kaiiba » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:06 am

╔════════╗





[~𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟~]

- Female - 22 -
- Bi - Collector -
- Electrokinsis, fangs -

Location: Streets
Tags:
Sparrow, KIPP, Aileen
Mentions: -






╚════════╝

Brooke follows behind the girl, falling behind slightly as the girl bolts around corners much quicker than she can. Brooke is fit, but she isn't used to running. She likes to jog, but this girl is full-on running. She pushes herself on, her legs moving quickly to catch back up to the girl, who she doesn't know the name of. Brooke slows as the girl does, catching up the rest of the way to stand near her. Her chest heaves as she attempts to catch her breath after running. She catches her breath quickly and listens in on what is being said in the ally.
Confusion clouds Brookes mind as she stands back, silently listening. What is going on? Who is the woman talking? She asks herself, not sure what is happening. The girl moves and motions for her to follow. Brooke follows quickly and hides along side her carefully. "What should we do?" Brooke asks the girl, her voice almost silent so only the girl can hear her.
User avatar
Kaiiba
 
Posts: 18319
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:26 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2082 (accepting!)

Postby Vivika » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:56 am

Wren Hunter
Role: Sniper | Powers: Electrical manipulation & telepathy | Location: Top of Building | Tags: Edie [Mentions: None. ]

“Not when you fear us and our influence.”
A bold assumption to make. Did she fear the Rebellion? Their army of ‘dangerous’, powered soldiers, prancing out and about, determined to fight for the cause this woman was firmly resolute about. A slight shake of her head. The idea was absurd. What could the Rebellion possibly do to her? Kill her? There were worst things than death. As much as she’d like to believe, she wasn’t fearless. Not close. There were things that terrified her, haunting her living moments, but she wasn’t going to let that stop her.

The pressure built within, a force that swarmed her veins, demanding release. It would be easy to let it go, empty it like a flood and watch her victims do their little dance. Control it. It took effort to hold it back, to guide her emotions bubbling just beneath the surface back to its safe, where it belonged.

So confident, perhaps even cocky. The grin on the woman’s features - she looked as if she’d already won. It was hardly the case now was it? Nothing was certain - everything remained as moving pieces. Her gun was lowered, but she didn’t trust the woman in-front of her. Not one bit. Firm stance, unflinching gaze as she waited for her moment. Her opportunity to silence this woman. A little closer. Keep talking.

“...I’m fancying a stroll around the lake, right now.”

A second to register, but not enough to react instantly. The attack came from a kick to the back of her knee. She stumbled forwards, feeling her knee buckle under the pressure and pain flare up her leg. Swallow the pain, keep moving. Instinct followed through and she hooked her other leg out behind her opponent’s ankle. If she was going down, the nameless woman would be coming down with her.

The gun proved to be the real deal-breaker. Lose the gun and she was in serious trouble, but that she could handle. Her team facing their imminent deaths because of it, no, not a chance.

“Make no mistake.“ Soft words, almost breathless as she allowed her earlier momentum to carry her forwards. She twisted her wrist palm up and thrusted it forwards, instead of trying to jerk away, aiming to hit her opponent in the stomach region to free her wrist. “I do not fear you.”



Hugo Bridges
Role: Gatherer | Negation: Off | Location: Mess hall > Outside, Catacombs | Tags: Evelyn & Willow [Mentions: - ]

Over here.
User avatar
Vivika
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:44 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2082 (accepting!)

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:03 am

rainbowwrowell wrote:Mavis grew bored sitting at the table. She wasnt up to be social so she walked away. She didnt go the rebellion was on lock down so she went and began walking to the entrance. She saw Jessica and Harrow along the way. Jess was crying? What happened? Mavis quickly followed and saw them go into the officers dorm. She furrowed her brows as the door shut. Should she just barge in? That might make Jess more uncomfortable. But Jess was arguing with Harrow. She bit her lip. When was she ever polite? Mavis sighed and walked inside. "I dont care what rules Im breaking. " She spoke, then turned to Jess. "Jess, wh-what's wrong? "
rainbowwrowell
 
Posts: 15106
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:07 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests