Hollyn's Game |Closed|

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Hollyn's Game |Closed|

Postby DemetriusIsMyDad » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:01 am

Introduction:

Hollyn, an all seeing Godess, has become quite tired of messing with the same old boring angels and has decided to instead mess with humans. Not just everyday humans, but humans from different universes and quite tragic backgrounds. But why, because playing with people emotions relating to the past is a sadistic game Hollyn LOVES. But she wants to go further this time...she wants to take their powers away as well~

Rules:
1. You can only have 1 character
2. Lovers are allowed, just don't go overboard with it.
3. You can enter characters like fairies and wizards, but their powers will be taken away. (PM me about exceptions)
4. Don't enter characters with boring/peacful pasts, this whole thing is about reliving tragic moments, but don't go overboard.
5. You can TRY to persuade Hollyn to not do certian things, but She isn't likely to be persuaded.
6. Hollyn can't be harmed or be put under spells.
7. People from different timelines like sci-fi or pirates can be entered.
8. only 6 people can be entered (not including me)
(PM me about exceptions or other things)

(Please post a character sheet along the lines of this, you can get more detailed after you have been accepted)

Name : Willow Roxa
Personality: She will try to be friendly, but she isn't going to trust you at all until you make an effort for her to trust you at all. Wether she can fend for herself or not, she much rather do things herself. She will ( almost ) always think that everyone is lying to her.
Sexuality: Demisexual
Past: She was in a dangerous town that didn't like witches, long story short, her only form of support was literally witch hunted, the only person she trusted there backstabbed her, and now she is bitter untrusting a orphan.
Mannerisms: she cracks her knuckles all the time because she is stressed all the time
Appearance: "Perfect"/ long wavy pale blonde hair, pale skin with rosy cheeks and a few light freckles, rosy red lips, crystal blue eyes, and a thin figure
Last edited by DemetriusIsMyDad on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
DemetriusIsMyDad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hollyn's Game ( Accepting 0/6 )

Postby ProteinShake. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:06 pm

Name: Vince Nocturn
Personality: A BIG pushover, he'd do anything to make someone happy. He's quiet, the type of person that'd blend into a crowd. Vince is usually always worrying or thinking. He's uneducated and naive. He usually shapeshifts just to escape a problem or group.
Crush: Open, N/A
Sexuality: Questioning
History: Vince had always lived in an orphanage, not knowing anything about his family, or if he had one. He kept to himself most of the time and gave away anything he had to make others happy. He didn't realize he had powers until the age of 5, and he began to show it off, feeling special. Workers and other children would fear him for it, and the bravest kids would slide in small hurtful remarks. He couldn't believe it, he had been only kind to them and didn't understand why they reacting like that. Only a week after this he escaped the orphanage in the form of a butterfly due to the FBI being called. Now he goes from town to town with the alias, "Jace Wood," he's been on the run ever since trying to stay under the radar. The lack of education and love has caused him to not be able to read, write, etc. Vince also doesn't understand family or how the world really works. Vince still does anything to help others such as giving away his food, clothing, and money, only hurting his own well being.
Mannerisms: He bites his lips often, causing them to be chapped. Vince also holds his hands in his pockets most of the time.
Appearance: curly ash blonde hair that's shaven on the sides, chapped lips, gray-blue eyes, neutral skin, a fairly thin body due to his eating habits. He is usually wearing a gray, ripped hoodie with a black band around the arm on a day to day basis. If he does shapeshift, it's usually in the form of a small, gray coyote.
ProteinShake.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hollyn's Game ( Accepting 0/6 )

Postby DemetriusIsMyDad » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Alright, this seems good. Welcome to the roleplay :)
Image Image Image Image Image

Quitting Chicken Smoothie! All pets up for art offers
DemetriusIsMyDad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hollyn's Game ( Accepting 1/6 )

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:14 am

Name: Heather Wisho
Occupational: unemployed
Personality: Heather is an observant and shy individual. She is often very uncomfortable with other people, especially ones who push her to open up, but once she gets over that little boundary she becomes very caring and attached. Heather is very selfless, to the point she will actually harm herself to benefit someone she cares about. She can be illogical and will often refuse to defend herself, making her gullible and a pushover.
Crush: Open~
Sexuality: Pan
Past: When she was a young baby Heather was trapped in the house during a fire. The fire didn't make its way into her room, but the smoke certainly did, and smoke inhalation damaged her vocal cords and lungs. This caused her to become almost completely incapable of speech. Instead of this bringing more attention to her in her family, it instead made her invisible. To begin with she was very dependent on her parents, but as she became more and more needy, her parents began to pretend they didn't notice her. Having no ability to shout or get their attention, heather taught herself how to do everything she needed and resigned herself to being almost completely ignored at home, and later by everyone around her. This has begun to develop into a fear of social interaction, which she needs to overcome.
Mannerisms: Shuffling her feet, staring intensely at something to avoid eye contact and therefore conversation.
Appearance: Heather has a short brown bob and green eyes.
Extra: She usually speaks in sign language, but has recently been retaught to speak as her vocal cords have begun to heal (despite permanent scarring), and so can manage a whisper or very quiet voice most of the time.
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:18 am

Name: Jazmin Pierce
    Occupational: Federal Agent
    Personality: Jaz is tired and cynical, world-weary beyond her years. Her demeanor generally never stays from brusque and abrasive, requiring an especially observant eye to discern her true feelings. Her mood is very volatile, and can change at any moment in response to provocations only she really understands, but she's a kind soul at heart, and has a bit of a soft spot for those younger than her. If you need a hand, she'll generally provide one, but she'll grumble about it the whole time.
    Crush: None
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Past: While on a field trip to visit some Anasazi ruins, Jaz activated an ancient device that shattered her link to reality, leaving her adrift in space and time. For uncountable years she drifted in and out of various universes, a cosmic ghost, bouncing from one plane of existence to another completely at random. Had it not been for a previously undiscovered species of deep-water sea slugs, she might have stayed that way forever. The slugs found her adrift in the sphere of reality and made her their host, both anchoring her to her original reality and giving her a variety of abilities. Most importantly, they allowed her access to a bounty of knowledge on the workings of the full universe, and it was this knowledge that got her hired by the FBI, and tasked with finding and putting a stop to extra-dimensional incursions on earth. She's been shot at, brainwashed, and almost killed more times than she can count, and she's lost more partners than she really wants to remember. Currently she works alone, not out of preference, but of necessity.
    Mannerisms: Generally keeps her hands in her pockets, to stop them from trembling. Has a habit of scratching her neck when she gets stressed or nervous. Prefers to stand or sit with her back to the wall, will constantly check over her shoulder if one isn't available.
    Appearance: Jaz is a Navajo woman of average height and athletic build, with brown, almond-shaped eyes and long black hair. Generally wears a tailored black suit with a white blouse, as well as a long black duster.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DemetriusIsMyDad » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:10 am

Both of you guys seem good, welcome to the roleplay ^^
Image Image Image Image Image

Quitting Chicken Smoothie! All pets up for art offers
DemetriusIsMyDad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hollyn's Game ( Accepting 3/6 )

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:22 am

~bump~
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:32 am

Name: Hitsujigo Toripuru
Nickname: Hitsu

Personality: Hitsujigo is a very calm, tranquil and patient type of person. His exterior remains flaccid most of the time and seeing a wide smile is basically unheard of. Although the opposite can also be said, Hitsujigo never raises his voice or shows clear aggression on his face. Due to his lack of facial expressions it can often be hard to understand him, but he's a caring person deep down. The only times he'll get genuinely annoyed, angry or upset is when other people are being put in danger. Due to his past the passing of someone he knows is terrifying to him.

His personality has a huge drawback though in that he makes up for his compassion with laziness! The albino barely moves more than he has to, says more than needed and sometimes will even skip words unknowingly which makes what he says quite hard to understand. Everything he says or does can be rather 'sudden' to people who aren't used to him or minimalist people alike him.

Crush: None at the moment
Sexuality: Pansexual

Past: Hitsujigo is extremely secretive about his past. The most he has ever revealed is that he used to date a girl. That's it. He was the first born into a family of farmers in Hokkaido, Japan. His actual name is Kaito Nishimura, but more about that later. Being born with albinism was a huge shock to his sheltered parents who were born and grew up in a closed off village. Their child looked just like a foreigner and for that Hitsu wasn't given much affection as he was growing up. His parents did the bare minimum to care for him as of course, living in a small village, they did not want gossip of them being horrible parents.
It was only five years later that Hitsu gained a little brother named Itsuki. Hitsu was extremely excited about having a brother, but his parents never let him interact with him. Instead they threw Hitsu into the fields as a caretaker for their sheep, only feeding him. He never went to school and never made any friends. His little brother barely knew who he was and resented him for some reason, often letting his frustrations out when he was angry.

Everything had continued like that until one day a girl named Risa came to vist. She was apparently an exchange student and was a year older than Hitsu. Long story short, Risa kept visiting Hitsu in the field after hearing the rumours about the 'guy with bright white hair'. After being acquainted for about a month or so, Risa took Hitsu in and far away from his home. It was the first time he was shown such kindness before and he was naive because of that. The two shortly got into a relationship afterwards after Risa told him they were going to be together. After moving to Tokyo [removed]
Eventually Risa got into trouble with a gang, she had been riling people up after all. When she inevitably got cornered with Hitsu protecting her from harm the woman walked right infront of the blade that the albino was holding. Legally, he had killed her. After that happened some of Risa's acquaintances whom Hitsu loathed, helped him practically change his identity.
He went on with his life from there, catching up on his education and having an intense fear of carrying a blade. The man became especially skilled in hand-to-hand combat but also mid-range with his staff.

Appearance: I rant a lot so you can go here to see a picture of Hitsu.

Histujigo has an athletic build. Due to his occupation he's had to build some muscle but he of course, only did the bare minimum. The male stands at 6'1 or 185cm with a weight of 68kg, making his BMI 19.9. He was born with albinism making his hair snow white with bright blue eyes despite being born from two Japanese parents. As he grew older two locks of hair began to become very prominent as they were jet black, contrasting greatly to his snow white hair. They fall on either side of his head, almost resembling horns of sorts. Hitsujigo grew his hair out since becoming independent, keeping it tied in a small poneytail to his left side.

Outside of work he dresses very plainly with jeans and a turtle neck of some sorts accompanied by a pair of boots and a belt. However inside of work he wears a black blazer and pants. The end seams of his blazer are covered and hidden with a thick wholly layer. The same can be said about the top of his black boots which reach just below his knees. Both boots have a red belt strapping them securely in place along with a golden plating along the crook on the boot. The plating is there for combat purposes, to hit opponents hard when throwing kicks.
On his left leg a white, thick bandage is wrapped around. Hitsujigo changes this frequently and has it in case of a dire emergency, whether it be for himself or others. Moving up, following the belts on his boots Hitsujigo also wears a red belt around his waist to keep his blazer from moving about too much.

The most noticeable details about his uniform however are probably the wool cover around his shoulders and the bright red ribbon around his neck. Attatched to the ribbon is a bell, which there are plenty of on Hitsu. There are two bells on each of his boots and another three on his signature 'weapon of choice', being a wooden herding staff. With a non-lethal weapon like that he can fight at full capacity without harm of hurting others greatly.

Note: I'm sorry this is long aa I tried summarising so much.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate content removed
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DemetriusIsMyDad » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:39 am

It's all good, welcome ^^