coven & co [o + a ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: coven & co [o + a ]

Postby bewildered » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 pm

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍
Wizard Entrance, Guardian’s Home Riley, Nigel
“Seems well, thank you Nigel. Do you think anyone else would like to join you?” He glanced at the hallway and the glimpse of the stairs over Nigel’s shoulder. There is a small nag inside of him to go find Brie and assure she’s okay but he knows, on a more reasonable note, that she will be fine and most likely still asleep. After all, what is he going to do? He’s not the fighter. Raylan’s eyes flicked back to Nigel and then Riley, “Perhaps I can leave an illusion here so nobody thinks anyone’s help. So if an intruder comes in, you’ll ‘least have the element of surprise.” He gives a small, gentle smile shifting the basket between his hands.

Ⱥąɾօ འҽҽժ
Assassin Leader Counter, Voodoo None
He nodded, turned away to shift the pastries in the display case around. He glanced up again at Viktorie, casually as he scanned the room and the strangers in it before flicking back to her. Despite the nag in his mind to go downstairs, Aaro couldn’t help but feel curious Jeremiah’s past and relations. What are the odds his ex came to this cafe? He wondered to himself, placing a slice of cake in a box and handing it over to the cashier, who looks a little paler than usual. Aaro narrowed his eyes as he follows Jeremiah, calculating and mentally noting his behaviour along with Victorie’s. Despite Jeremiah sickening sweetness oozing right out of him, he could feel the tension dripping from the table.

He frowned but kept watching, folding takeaway boxes and swiftly wrapping up pastries. ‘Does she know you’re an assassin, Jeremiah?’ Aaro thought, his lips twitching upwards in a sly smile.
Last edited by bewildered on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VII.

Postby blood queen » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:57 pm

xxxx༺༒༻
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑

• guardian • 20 •
second in command •
allyona's boi •
front door
    calmly trailing behind the girls, chaos
    let his mind wander to the whereabouts of allyona.

"where was she? why couldn't he feel her presence?"
    "well," whispered a no-nonsense, sensible part of him,
    "the poor witch could still be sleeping! so knock it off and
    focus on whatever gen's saying!
    "

"if i see something useful, i'll get it." he bit back
    another snarky comment before he asked the witches, "s'there
    anything else you would like to buy? preferably something that
    won't rot those pretty pearlies of course
    ."

blood queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bloop

Postby the.smitty » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:12 am

━━━━━━━━━EAWYN
      • coven leader • astral projection/telekinesis • 18 • bonded to victorie • the coven kitchen/free tea• tags; gen, chaos

Feeling the familiar buzz in her back pocket, eawyn slid her phone out of her pocket and quickly read the text message, her nimble fingers quickly forming a response, ‘gen and chaos c;’. She was aware of Victorie’s crush Chaos and hoped the playful emoji would ease any concerns her guardian may have. Eawyn knew how much of a worry wart her guardian could be but that was her role, so she couldn’t really blame her. Sliding her phone back into her pocket Eawyn eyes widened at Gen’s question, “honey, your tastebuds have not experienced a flavour like these choc-caramel swirls. They are heavenly!”

Turning her head to the side, she glanced at the grumbling guardian as he spoke, “maybe you could use the sweetness Chaos,” she playfully teased, hoping some light banter may crack a smile on his stoic features. As she focused back on Gen, Eawyn pursed her lips in contemplation, “ooh, I think the handmade goods may be a good place to start, how does that sound to you guys?”

━━━━━━━━━JEREMIAH
      • assassin • weapon of choice is a pair of daggers • 23 • assassins base/voodoo • tags; tori

Remy leaned forward, resting an elbow on the table as his hazel eyes observed her attentive behaviour. He understood it may have looked foolish for him to come over and surprise his ex-girlfriend, but Remy couldn’t leave her be, he was never one to betray friends let alone old lovers. “I was feeling nostalgic tori, plus, it’s the best coffee in town.” Remy answered with a carefree shrug.

The assassin was a little lost for words, his previous idea of getting her out of voodoo and away from prying eyes had seemingly vanished from his mind. As his eyes followed the movement of her red hair, and her familiar voice brought him back to ground zero, the corner of his lips tilted upwards in amusement. “Relax tori I’m only passing through, I’m needed elsewhere.” It wasn’t a complete lie, more like a half-truth. Letting out a deep huff, Remy ran a hand through his messy hair as the hairs on the back of his neck rose, was someone watching? “Would you like to go for a walk and get out of here?” Remy asked, emphasizing the words get out.

━━━━━━━━━RILEY
      • gaurdian • bonded to juniper • 23 • morning run • tags; raylan & nigel

Offering the older guardian a shrug, he gestured towards Raylan, watching as the clever warlock spoke. “I think we’re the only ones awake at the moment; last night’s training session was tougher than we all expected.” Riley muttered, knowing that some of the other guardian’s had yet to make their appearance. Riley unconsciously started frowning as he thought, a dirty habit he had picked up from his adoptive father, whenever he did it, people often thought he was disgruntled or upset. Nope, he was just thinking. “The illusion will be a good idea, besides the other guardians are still here. It would probably be better if you came with us Nigel?” Riley speculated, not wanting to force Nigel to come with them but the more guardians the safer they will be.
Last edited by the.smitty on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bewildered » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:14 pm

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍
“I hope everyone will be okay then, and if you can, would you let me know? I would like to practice too, myself. In self-defence.” He chuckled, looking down again sheepishly. Compared to both the wizards and guardians, Raylan is quite behind in exercising. Even in the boarding school, he wasn’t the most athletic and try to avoid sports as much as he could. So much for how it affects now, huh.

“Hm... if you believe that’s what is best then I agree, Riley.” He sighed softly, relaxing and turning away from the stairwell to give Riley an encouraging smile. “Of course it is your decision Nigel,” Raylan shrugged, smiling softly at the guardians, “Either position I believe is a good move. Perhaps Victorie and the others can come along too? I believe my sister is still in our home along with the other wizards.” He glanced over his shoulder at the closed door, just as he does Lucid appears again. From behind Nigel, it rests it’s blue wings on Raylan’s shoulder again as if for comfort and that small tug of a reminder that Eawyn is still spared from their parents’ fate.

Ⱥąɾօ འҽҽժ
Assassin Leader Voodoo -> Market Gen, Chaos, Eawyn
He folded the tiny box, handing it over to an elderly lady and her friends with a pleasant smile. Before looking down to pack up another box of treats, he glanced casually over to Victorie’s and Jeremiah’s table. The fool looked dumbfounded in his seat and the tension was almost annoying if it weren’t intriguing. Aaro scoffed to himself and rolled his eyes, ‘Whatever did you do that made the poor lady clearly uncomfortable, Jer?’ He raised an eyebrow to himself, finishing packing his last order before nodding respectfully to the cashier, gesturing he’s all on his own now as the assassin opens the flip door and leaves the counter. He moves to the front door, glancing at the corner of his eyes at Jeremiah, flashing a thumbs up before entering the streets. Unfortunately he used up all the butter for the croissants and what’s a better time for grocery shopping than now? Besides, the market should be open.

It feels chilly, being still morning he believed, as he inhaled deeply. The cool, cold air fills his lungs as he takes a quick corner into an alleyway a block away from the cafe. Shortcut. The sudden smell of rot and slime feels the quite unsanitary alley as Aaro sidestep away from a hanging, rusty bar once connected to a balcony. Honestly who wants a view like this? Perhaps they like to welcome the germs in, instead. He grumbled, wrinkling his nose and eyes annoyed from the smell that he didn’t realise the trio walking past. The assassin accidentally bumped into the smaller one and he opens his eyes upon contact, surprised as he looked at what he hit. “Oh sorry.” Aaro mumbled distractedly, looking at the small group he just bumped against.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

5 ♥

Postby cynnie » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:13 pm

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
witch ﹥eighteen
Tags﹥eawyn, chaos, person

Genevieve couldn’t help but scoff at Chaos’ snarky manner. It didn’t take too long for Eawyn to chime in with her usual witty banter. Of course, she didn’t have the heart to speak up just yet- until the mention of handmade goods. “That sounds perfect,” Somehow she just couldn’t hide her excitement today, rocking on her heels as they continued their stroll. Gen tugged at her sleeves as the wind blew by again- even in this wonderful weather, she felt chilly. “I bet we’ll find some interesting things there.” Like cloth purses, seashell bracelets, woven blankets and food like homemade brownies, choc-caramel swirls... Fudge. Ooh, the thought made her mouth water. Gen might be full, but she’d make the room.

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒍
guardian ﹥thirty
Tags﹥riley, raylan, person
Bonded to Raylan

Nigel ended up agreeing with Riley; others were here and Raylan would give the illusion a shot. Couldn’t hurt to support them. “You just lead the way.” He spoke, smiling. It faltered at the thought of not seeing Haneul before they left but Choi was probably still asleep like most of everyone today. Nigel just wanted to take a peak and check... No! You could disturb him. Leave him be for now. "Perhaps. Should we go see?"
Last edited by cynnie on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
cynnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the.smitty » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:55 pm

━━━━━━━━━EAWYN
      • coven leader • astral projection/telekinesis • 18 • bonded to victorie • the coven kitchen/free tea• tags; gen, chaos & aaro

Gen’s excitement was infectious! Eawyn could feel her own excitement echoing off the gifted witch, thank god the markets were in sight. Bustling with people young and old alike, it seemed like everyone in the neighbourhood was keen to get out and enjoy the good weather today. “I think so too g-“ eawyn started, stumbling to the side as a brick wall bumped into her, well, it honestly felt like one. A slight frown appeared on her face for a few seconds before a soft smile replaced it whilst she adjusted herself, her curious eyes inspecting the lean stranger, well hello there. “It’s all good, no harm done.” Where did he come from?

━━━━━━━━━RILEY
      • gaurdian • bonded to juniper • 23 • morning run • tags; raylan & nigel

“It’ll be good practice for you Raylan,” Riley speculated, a little eager to see the wizards powers in play, were his powers detailed enough to fool guardians? Riley wanted to see for himself, these ‘gifts’ made him extremely curious, what were their limitations, how big could he make them, how long did they last? “Sounds like a plan then.” Riley started, softly clapping his hands together as he motioned towards Raylan, “lead the way Raylan. Hopefully, we find something… eventful. This hideout is killing me!” it wasn't a lie, the spiteful guardian had been itching for a nice challenge, someone or something that he could genuinely test his skills against.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

6 ♥

Postby cynnie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:31 am

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
witch ﹥eighteen
Tags﹥eawyn, chaos, person
Guardian is Chaos

Genevieve eyed the stalls, finding one that caught her eye. Before she could attempt to drag Eawyn over to the jewelry stall, a man collided into her friend. “Eawyn-“ Gen reached out, her fingers brushing against Eawyn’s arm. Uh oh... The stranger mumbled an apology as Gen hid behind her leader. She was worried about Eawyn but the fear of this man outdid her concern. People passed by and continued their shopping- she was eager to walk away with Eawyn and Chaos. Even though she feared most people, the air of danger around Aaro was strong. 

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒍
guardian ﹥thirty
Tags﹥riley, raylan, person
Bonded to Raylan

Nigel couldn’t help but smile, knowing without a doubt that Raylan was more than capable. Smart boy, basically never skipped a beat. Although Nigel was his guardian, there were still some questions in the air about his past. Someday he’d ask Raylan. Just not today... Or soon. “Killing you? A tad bit dramatic, Riley.” He chuckled, knowing the man must’ve been itching to do something other than training. Nigel could relate, but he liked the peace of normal daily life. Well, as normal as it could be for the guardians and their bonded.
cynnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bewildered » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:33 pm

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍
Raylan smiled at Riley’s comment and glanced up at his guardian. “By eventful, I do hope it’s a pleasant one. I can’t say I’m interested being chased in the streets.” The wizard chuckled softly, flicking his eyes down to the basket he is still holding. He may not be a natural in snapping amusing remarks like his sister Eawyn but he knows the way this chat is going; He shouldn’t be the one to down the mood with bitter worries. Lucid appears on his sleeve, wings fluttering and bending slowly. Besides, if it were a rogue assassin, who’s better company than two guardians polished for this?

Ⱥąɾօ འҽҽժ
Assassin Leader Market Gen, Chaos, Eawyn
“I do hope I didn’t ruin anything.” Aaro raised an eyebrow, glancing down for any dropped bags or stained clothes but it seems luck was on his side and it was merely a bump. He glimpsed at Genevieve just as she moves behind the lady. He tilt his head to the man, he looked fit but in Aaro’s opinion, the stranger wouldn’t stand a chance. A simple elbow to the face would probably do the trick if the stranger tries to bluff himself in the assassin’s face. Actually. Aaro hopes so, it’s getting boring after that awkward disaster in Voodoo. He tilt his head to Eawyn with calm, pleasant smile, smoothly complimenting, “Again, sorry little ladies. Anyway I can make up to you?”

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VIII.

Postby blood queen » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:36 am

xxxx༺༒༻
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑

• guardian • 20 •
second in command •
allyona's boi •
market? aha
    as soon as the man bumped into them,
    chaos could immediately sense his instincts screaming
    at him -- to run, throw a punch -- anything. scrunching his nose
    at the silver-tongued hulk, he snorted before giving him a liquid
    smile, flashing his teeth in the while. "i think it'd
    be best if we went our separate ways,
    " he grinned while
    indistinctly reaching for his hunting knives, "or would
    you like me to show you the way out?
    "

Last edited by blood queen on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blood queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the.smitty » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:49 am

━━━━━━━━━EAWYN
      • coven leader • astral projection/telekinesis • 18 • bonded to victorie • market • tags; gen, chaos + aaro

sensing gen's discomfort eawyn remained in front of her, hoping to shield her from the strangers view and provide some form of comfort. eawyn remained calm as she glimpsed at chaos, raising a fine a brow and almost questioning the mighty guardian. they were in a public area surrounded by mundanes, it would be disastrous to start anything here and cause panic amongst the crowds. “excuse our friend, he can get quite hangry sometimes.” eawyn joked, reaching her hand towards chaos as her fingers brushed against his chest, hoping he would go along with her idea. “well, could you point us in the direction of mary’s sweet stall?”

her witchy instincts were taunting her senses, insinuating that the stranger in front of her was not as mundane as he seemed. she knew gen and chaos could probably feel it too, but if their senses were right and this man was dangerous – acting mundane and departing ways would not raise suspicion and a fight could be avoided. besides if she was wrong… chaos was here!

━━━━━━━━━RILEY
      • gaurdian • 23 • morning run • tags; raylan & nigel

Riley placed a hand on his chest in mock hurt, “me, dramatic? Never nigel.” He stirred as he glanced at the warlock, “would you like to put the basket down? I can put it in the kitchen for you if you like.” riley offered as he motioned towards the kitchen. a small smile of his own appearing on his face, “so where are we heading?” riley asked, eager to leave the building and get out of the house, eager to get out and avoid victorie in case he had to continue training. his witch or wizard had yet to be announced, not that he minded.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me