coven & co [o + a ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby bewildered » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:05 pm

(I just met Chaos but I love him already)

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍
Wizard Doorstep, Guardian’s Home No one
Raylan flipped over some of the wrinkled papers, reading them over and over to soak in as much information as he could. Placing a few on his desk, he folded and clipped some on his clipboard with a few plastic pins. Raylan take a step back looking at his wall full of strings, pins, and scattered newspapers and posts all relating to some form of supernatural. The wizard didn’t feel all that pleasant recently, activating his peculiar seer ability more often he should. There was a cold prick on the back of his neck, just something isn’t right.

He swiftly picks up the papers on his desk again, along with a small basket of fruits as blue butterflies flutter after him. One lands behind his left ear, hiding and snuggling itself behind Raylan’s smooth hair. He quickly moves down, glancing to doorway connecting the kitchen, seeing another person but move away, more distracted in his thoughts of hopefully finding more wizards or witches to protect. If anything he wants to save others from the fate of his parents, now only having Eawyn left; Close to her despite the gap formed from their childhood. Upon stepping out, he takes a soft inhale of the cold air and feigned calmness, keeping a tucked frown to avoid attention in public. Stepping out of the porch and heading towards the house close by, the guardians’ house. The butterflies left him, retreating back to comfort of magic in the wizard’s household. Raylan knocked on the waxy door.

Ⱥąɾօ འҽҽժ
Assassin Leader Counter, Voodoo No one
He yawned, somewhat tired as he ties a quick knot with the apron’s strands behind his back. Aaro woke up much earlier, unable to sleep and wanting to continue his progress. The copy of the almanac was difficult to use, despite giving the names of the guardians and witches, because of the lack of surnames. He sighed, it’s still a step to success and his father would advised him to stay patient to find the ripe opportunity. Besides, Aaro plans to head to the city files to score through some of the locals’ files along with perhaps Jeremiah or Rosa, whichever is up for the task. Maybe Cameron too if he’s around.

With a flick of his wrist, he gently takes out the croissants he placed in oven and places the warm tray on the counter. Using the oven mitts, Aaro swiftly take one and bit into the tip; Panting slightly from the sudden burn on his tongue.
Last edited by bewildered on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ii.

Postby the.smitty » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:38 pm

━━━━━━━━━EAWYN
      • coven leader • astral projection/telekinesis • 18 • the coven kitchen/free tea•

Clasping her hands together, eawyn watched as the muscular guardian retreated into his household, a smile teasing the corners of her lips. If it wasn’t for the fact that their two buildings connected at the rooftop, she may have missed his with stirring presence. As the golden rays lit up the sky, she took a few minutes to indulge herself and bask in the warm glow, hoping to find the answer to their blackheart problem in the sky. All she wanted to do was talk to them, get to know and understand their stories.

With a deep breath, eawyn ventured back down into the coven’s kitchen and started to brew a small pot of calming lavender tea with a hint of honey. Her curious green eyes darted to the doorway as a familiar witch wondering into the kitchen, “morning Gen, would you like some tea?”

━━━━━━━━━JEREMIAH
      • assassin • weapon of choice is a pair of daggers • 23 • assassins base/voodoo •

With a heavy, soulless sigh remy reached forward and grabbed an apple, taking a bite out of it as his eyes glazed over the thick copy of the almanac. His brown eyes lingering on the name of his ex-girlfriend for a fraction longer than he’d like to think. If he didn’t find another lead, he would be forced to try his luck and track her down, god karma’s grilling him like a pro right now. Pushing himself up, remy tucked his phone into his back pocket and wandered out of their base and into the voodoo café upstairs.

“That smells delicious.”

━━━━━━━━━RILEY
      • gaurdian • bonded to juniper • 23 • morning run •

As he rounded the last corner to the guardian’s home, riley slowed down to a walking pace and focused on his slowing his laboured breaths. An early morning run was not his idea of fun, anyone who thought cardio was fun sucked. A soft frown forming on his face as he walked the last twenty metres or so to the guardian’s home, his thoughts reaching out to juniper as he attempted to contact his bonded sorcerer. Looking up towards the guardian's home, Riley paused for a fraction of a second as he spotted a lone warlock standing by the looming front door, his eyes flickering down to the small basket of fruits in his hand.

“Looking for someone?”

Last edited by the.smitty on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

III.

Postby blood queen » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:02 pm

xxxx༺༒༻
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑

• guardian • 20 •
second in command •
kitchens
    chaos lifted two weights high above his head,
    before summoning a splinter of magic to twirl them around
    in dizzying patterns, his senses suddenly alert to the two
    figures standing in front of the front door. he shrugged off their
    presence as they were only guardian & wizard, wanting to
    return to his routine but apparently his grumbling stomach
    had other plans.

storming off to the kitchen hoping for allyona to calm him down,
    his keen sense of smell picked up a warm lavender scent as he ap-
    proached the ladies inside, trying heavily not to notice eawyn &
    made his way to the fridge to grab some eggs while carving up a hunk
    of bread and tried, for heaven's sake, to make some
    french toast albeit the almost empty jar of honey.
blood queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: coven & co [o + a ]

Postby lokison » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:01 pm

ᴠ ɪ ᴄ ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ɪ ᴇ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ s ʟ ᴇ ʏᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ viki; tori; victor ] [ 19 ] [ cis-female ] [ lead guardian ] [ bondee: eawyn ] [loc: voodoo's cafe ] [ tags: open ]

victorie hadn't been sleeping for the last few nights, so she'd spent all her nights doing things, anything to keep herself busy and her mind occupied. she'd read an entire trilogy of books in two nights while rearranging her room several times but last night, she was in the training room and then decided to go for a latte at voodoo's cafe. she'd been having nightmares about her parents death for a while and they had frightened her into developing somniphobia [a fear of sleep]. this wasn't good, especially for someone like viki who had to constantly be on high alert. if eawyn suffered because victorie was sleep deprived by her own choice than she'd never ever be able to forgive herself. "come on viki. get a hold of yourself. you're a kingsley for crying out loud and kingsley's don't fail." she shouted at herself with a slap across her face. shaking her head and taking a deep breath in, the red haired guardian walked down the street towards one of her favorite cafe's. unfortunately it was also where she first met him; the guy who broke her heart but victorie refused to let that put her off having the best latte in town.

after about twenty minutes of walking, tori finally arrived outside voodoo's cafe and the smell that was wafting out the doors was so heavenly it made her feel like she was floating on a cloud. walking through the doors, she made her way to the counter greeting the server with a welcoming smile. "couldn't sleep again?" they asked as they prepared her drink. victorie smile and shook her head. "not really. but i need my morning caffeine and you guys are the best in town which is why i love it here." she replied and the server laughed slightly handing her a take-away cup of steaming coffee. "and we appreciate that." victorie took the cup and handed the server the payment before waving goodbye and wondering over to the window where she than sat down.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bewildered » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:12 am

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍
Wizard Entrance, Guardian’s Home Riley
It feels cold outside, his cheeks red even if it felt warm to others. Raylan could never handle the cold well, despite spending most of his time in a boarding school far up north. He flinched, turning around to see a guardian behind him. He gave a sigh and relaxed his shoulders, ready to cast an illusion to just jump through a window. “Ah, sorry. I just thought it would be polite to wait to be let in.” Raylan explained, giving him a small, apologetic smile. Riley, he believed, is the guardian’s name. He paused before raising the basket of fruits and papers in his hand. “I hope you don’t mind strawberries and grapes with some scavenger hunt on the side.”

Ⱥąɾօ འҽҽժ
Assassin Leader Counter, Voodoo Jeremiah
He takes a swift gulp of cold water in hopes of cooling the sizzling burn on his tongue. He place his metallic bottle the same place he would keep when in the kitchen, the shelf right next to jars. Does it make more sense to leave it on the counter by the sink? Probably, but where’s the fun in that. His father would prefer the form of a challenge.

Aaro turns to the comment, spotting Jeremiah and giving him a pleased smirk. “Why thank you, I do try my best.” He gave a playful wink in a greeting gesture before turning away, using a worn rag to carefully tip the trap so the croissants slide onto a different, decorative tray for display. “Want one before they’re shoved down in some kid’s throats?” Aaro dropped the rag on a cabinet’s handle and swiftly picked up the side of tray with one hand. It tilts but the warm croissants don’t move. He glanced at the corner of his eye, hearing the faint ring of the entrance’s belle, at the kitchen’s doorway connecting to the front part of the cafe. Although blurry through the plastic glass, Aaron could diminish the bright, fiery locks of a red haired lady. Maybe a man, who’s he to judge a long haired man?

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: iii.

Postby the.smitty » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:20 am

━━━━━━━━━EAWYN
      • coven leader • astral projection/telekinesis • 18 • bonded to victorie • the coven kitchen/free tea• tags; gen, chaos

As he fingers comfortably wrapped around the white mug, eawyn casually started sipping a small cup of lavender tea, out of the corner of her peripherals she briefly watched chaos examine the empty jar of honey. Without a word she grabbed two white mug from the cupboard and expertly poured some lavender tea into them. One for gen and one for the brooding chef, “some tea for the soul.” She whispered, using her powers to gently slide the mug towards chaos. “So the markets are on today, just around the block, what do you say about taking a break from training and get out of this house for the day?”

━━━━━━━━━JEREMIAH
      • assassin • weapon of choice is a pair of daggers • 23 • assassins base/voodoo • tags; tori/aaro

Nodding a silent thank you to the barista for making him a steaming long black, remy took another bite of his apple, finishing it off just in time to catch a glimpse of an all to familiar red head. An unforgettable woman. Her gentle curves and fiery eyes, victorie kingsley was a beautiful and talented woman who shouldn’t be trifled with. She was also in the almanac…

Upon hearing Aaro’s offer, remy couldn’t resist himself as he carefully reached over to pluck a fresh croissant from the decorative plate. A polite “thank you” escaped his lips before he delicately took a small bite out of the fresh croissant, knowing that the treat was still warm from the oven. His eyes flickering towards his red-haired ex-girlfriend near the window. “tori kingsley, still as beautiful as the day we first met.” He whispered to aaro, being careful not to use her full name in case aaro connected the dots between her and the almanac.

“Any plans for today aaro?’

━━━━━━━━━RILEY
      • gaurdian • bonded to juniper • 23 • morning run • tags; raylan

Having calmed his laboured breaths, riley casually leaned against the fence for a few seconds as Raylan explained his polite etiquette. Cute. A small smile played on his lips as he nodded and walked up to the old front door, pushing it in and politely holding the left side of the door open for Raylan, “you’re family here Raylan, family don’t need to knock.” He explained as he used his free arm to gesture for Raylan to come inside, out of the cold. His eyes casually scanned their surroundings, quickly looking for any sign of brie – nope, she must be sleeping still? Possibly training.

“A scavenger hunt and strawberries? You’ve got my interest, do continue.”
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IV.

Postby blood queen » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:15 pm

xxxx༺༒༻
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑

• guardian • 20 •
second in command •
kitchens
    deftly grabbing the mug as it slid over to his side,
    chaos nodded his thanks as he sipped the sweet-scented
    beverage, mulling over the invitation. after another short sip he set
    his mug down on the obsidian countertop and drawled a reply while
    running a callused hand through his slicked back locks.

"if it's only for the day, i suppose i'm free. after all, someone does have to keep
    an eye on all you ladies." he paused, his storm grey orbs darting towards
    the toast and then back, "you're going to have to train with me later on
    though - i haven't seen your powers at work." his gaze shifted to eawn
    with a surprising degree of concern as he added softly, "it might not be
    me you see the next time you climb up to the roof at the crack of dawn."

turning his back on them he flipped the slices of french toast just before
    they started to burn then stacked them neatly on a plate, making sure
    to add berries, powdered sugar and some cream on the side.

"would you like to try them?" he offered a fork to both eawyn & gen.
blood queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bewildered » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:52 pm

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍
Wizard Entrance, Guardian’s Home Riley
He gave Riley a gentle smile back, bobbing his head in a thank you gestured and quickly enter the home. He neatly removes his boots and look around the hall, it was quieter the last time he came. Perhaps it was a little too early in the morning, Raylan turned to Riley with a grateful nod. “Thank you, nevertheless, I’m glad that we are a family.”He thanked again, gesturing the house’s wall with a tilt of his head.

He looked down to his papers with a soft, slow sigh. “From the information I collected in the local media, it seems we are the only coven left. Perhaps a few rogues here and there- possibly a pair downtown- but that’s all I can achieve.” Raylan looked up, a tint of sadness drilled in his eyes, “I- I also tried to locate where exactly is the source of the assassins, but I have to go few ways from here to fully confirm where it could actually be. So I’m going to ask my sister or Hanuel.” He shrugged, a small frown tucked on his face as his amber eyes flicked away onto the fruits. The miami, blue butterfly, Daze Raylan would fondly call him, fluttered their wings; Appearing behind the strands of Raylan’s hair and flying off Raylan into the small cracks of the walls and furniture. “No promises.”

Ⱥąɾօ འҽҽժ
Assassin Leader Counter, Voodoo Jeremiah
“Aye, do I see an old crush or an ex?” Aaro look up to Jeremiah with a raised eyebrow, smirking and moving away to clean the mess he made. Who knew croissants were much more difficult than a batch of cookies or cake. He glanced back at Jeremiah before looking away, closing his eyes with a rumbling hum as he plops the bowl in the clean sink. “Well for one, I do wish for my colleagues to drool over a girl.” Aaro begin, wiggling his eyebrows in a playful gesture. He walks up to him and nudged the assassin’s shoulder, “And maybe get better tips for the croissants.”

He was clearly joking, only want to draw Jeremiah in to ask more questions, it gave Aaro a sense of stability from the constant drill of paranoia his father passed to him, a simple reminder that he is still a leader. Aaron gently yet quickly unties the knot behind the wrinkled apron and neatly folds it on the desk. Tori, the girl Jeremiah looked upon with softness gave him a twitch far in the back of his mind. He cares for the friend of an assassin he had made and do wishes that Jeremiah will able to sever emotional ties from bystanders. After all, in the case of magic, they’re in war disguise of a pretty little coffee shop.
Last edited by bewildered on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2 ♥

Postby cynnie » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:57 pm

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
witch ﹥eighteen
Tags﹥eawyn, chaos, person

Genevieve sniffed the air as she tottered into the kitchen, seeing Eawyn brewing something tasty. "Yes, please!" Gen piped up in return to the girl's question, lightly smiling. Eawyn was always so kind and welcoming unlike herself. Maybe she could learn a little from her. Another set of heavy footsteps followed behind and low and behold, it was Chaos. His mood... Felt off. "Hello.." He seemed to be ready to cook- the best thing about living with her coven members was half the time she didn't need to fend for herself. Everyone shared. As the mug Eawyn prepared was sat down, she happily cupped it in her hands. "Thank you." She took a minute to blow into the cup as Chaos offered some french toast. "Aha, thank you but it's okay." Gen already felt she was overstepping, she decided it was best to make something small a little later on.

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒍
guardian ﹥thirty
Tags﹥person, person, person
I will make an updated post for him in a bit,
I gotta sleep ;0;

Nigel had already been awake for an hour or two so he could fit in a snack before training- the best part of his morning was being able to read from his favorite book- sadly, today he had to skip. "One, two, three..." Whispering, he brushed his teeth while checking his clock. Good, I've got some time before seeing Hanuel. He didn't mean to be this stressed, but lately, a lot was on his mind. The frustration of knowing something could happen at any moment was... Frustrating. It took a lot to upset him, but he guessed it wasn't just him who was worried. Heading out to the bathroom, Nigel hummed.
cynnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

four.

Postby the.smitty » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:18 pm

━━━━━━━━━EAWYN
      • coven leader • astral projection/telekinesis • 18 • bonded to victorie • the coven kitchen/free tea• tags; gen, chaos
      As she finished off her tea, Eawyn flashed Gen a comforting smile, before her tired brown eyes lingered on chaos’ muscular form, pleased he agreed to join them. “Gen, are you keen to check out the markets today? They always have some nice treats available.” As Chaos mentioned a training session, her brown eyes lit up in excitement, a new training buddy? ooh, yes please! “Ooo, I do love a good training sesh. Are you sure you’re up for the challenge?” She teased, knowing he was right about her dawn and midnight trips to the rooftop. If only she could figure out what was creating her sense of unease that constantly nibbled at the back of her mind, her rooftop trips would cease.

Eawyn would never turn down free food, especially if it looked as good as it smelled. Taking him up on the offer she gently picked up one of the forks he was offering and carefully jabbed one of the berries with it before plopping it into her mouth. “Thank you, chef chaos.”

━━━━━━━━━JEREMIAH
      • assassin • weapon of choice is a pair of daggers • 23 • assassins base/voodoo • tags; tori/aaro
      Remy tilted his head to the side, a small smirk lining his lips for a fraction of a second before he took another delicious bite of aaro’s croissant. “Ah, an old flame,” he answered as he curiously glanced back at aaro, wondering what the assassin was hinting at. With a careful hand he placed his coffee on the counter, reached into his pocket and he deposited a five dollar note in the half-filled tip jar, before he tiredly leaned against the counter, a chuckle escaping his lips at his friends’ playful antics. “you know your croissants will be the first thing to sell out today, they always are.”

As he polished off the croissant, remy thoroughly savoured the last few bites of flavour, “I spent all night studying for finals, they're getting pretty hectic, these algorithms are frying my brain. I deserve a break!” He stated, enjoying another sip of his coffee. Remy hinted that he had possibly found a lead regarding the location of the last coven, or a few rogue magical practitioners. As he spoke his eyes drifted towards tori one last time before he refocused on his boss, a playful smile lighting up his features. He prayed that tori remained ignorant of his presence in voodoo but knew the chances were slim, she was of course leader of the guardians for a reason.

━━━━━━━━━RILEY
      • gaurdian • bonded to juniper • 23 • morning run • tags; raylan
      “Anytime,” Riley mentioned, with a curt nod and a friendly smile. His head tilted in curiosity as his eyes dropped down to the papers, “that’s what makes you guys so important and valuable, without you, magic may cease to exist in this realm.” Riley confirmed as he closed the door behind Raylan, a slightly surprised look appearing on his normally stoic features at the mention of rogues. Was he talking about the blackhearts that had been corrupted by the assassins? No wonder people were beginning to feel restless, if the blachearts were nearby, that meant that the assassins weren’t far behind.

Pursing his lips, riley perked up when Raylan mentioned a few possible locations, taking note of the slightly sadden look present in raylan’s eyes. “Hmm, a little recon never hurt anyone…” Riley started, pausing as he noticed the blue butterfly sneaking out from the warlock’s hair. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as his eyes followed the vibrant butterfly before he continued to speak, “It’s sounds like you’re onto something, but if what you're saying is true, it could also be a trap. Have you shown anyone else your findings?”
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me