♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] only accepting humans!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] only accepting humans!

Postby Heart~Of~Stone » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:44 pm

𝔼𝕞𝕞𝕒 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕠𝕟 21humanlocallocation; librarytags; open
───────────────────────────────────────────

Emma awoke early in the morning as the sun shone through the window near her bed. She lived in a small apartment, not far from the coast. It wasn't much, but it was enough for her and had a comfortable atmosphere. She begrudgingly rolled out of bed as she did every morning, rubbing her eyes and stretching. Getting up to open the window for some fresh air, she noticed something quite odd. Off in the distance she could see locals crowding down towards the beach, though she couldn't see why. Other buildings were blocking the view of the shoreline where people were heading, and she was quite intrigued. She had to work at the library for a while today, but figured making a short stop beforehand couldn't hurt.
Getting ready to go didn't take too long, slipping on a light yellow dress and some white sandals. She picked up her brown canvas bag, draping it over her shoulder as she left her room. Once outside, still atop of the stairs, she gave the crowd another look, still unable to tell what the fuss was about. She decided to walk the way some others were heading, but was stopped short. There was the librarian, her boss, you could say, leaving one of the local shops. "Ah, Emma," she said, "glad to see you making it to your job on time today." Extra emphasis on the "on time" part. Emma gave half an awkward smile and a laugh. "Of course ma'am, on my way there right now." Seeing the old lady turn around and go on her way, Emma pouted, feeling a little embarrassed. Guess figuring out what the commotion at the beach is would have to wait.
Now, feeling slightly frustrated, Emma made her way to the library/book store. Taking out her key, she let herself in and began livening things up a bit. A couple windows were opened, letting in the soft sea breeze. Finally the shop sign was flipped to "open". She took her usual seat behind the counter, taking out the latest book she's been reading. This was her usual routine here, and business wasn't usually very busy, leaving her a lot of time to read and daydream. Sometimes, when things were slow enough, she would close up periodically to venture around. This was surely frowned upon by her employer though, so it didn't happen very often.
Heart~Of~Stone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ──── [ moray & leo iii. ]

Postby montmorency » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:08 pm

𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐃 𝐄 . 𝐑 𝐈 𝐒 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    female // fifty-six // vampire // pirate captain // location // crew, avery, elias

xxcaptain moray kept staring at the crowd and the flotsam with a mostly straight face. what wasn't stone was furious. a blind person could detect how mad she was. and for the first time in quite a while, she felt unsure. what next? her beloved ship was gone and she along with her crew was stranded in port de louis, on an island essentially in the middle of nowhere. the defiance could have wrecked literally anywhere else. sure, it was a port, which meant that there were undoubtedly shipbuilders somewhere near, but captain moray hadn't heard any praise for any local shipbuilders. she hadn't bought the defiance herself, but she knew it was an expensive beauty crafted by skilled hands. worthy every penny. what could she do? would she have to buy a fleet of small boats to take her crew somewhere known for their ships, or cave and buy something that could be unreliable. she'd have to ask her crew before she made a definitive decision, though she preferred the former. besides, the latter would likely take longer.
    xxcaptain moray was about to gather her crew when another person approached her. with this spectacle here, i'm sure i should expect so many people talking to me. she didn't enjoy talking to strangers and tended to be curt with them. in response to the stranger's query, she simply said, "not yet."

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 . 𝐃 𝐔 𝐑 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male // eighteen // human // visiting musketeer // bar // ezra

xxleo nodded, digging four silver coins out of a pocket in his bag. he put them on the bar and pushed them towards the bartender. just four silver? that was a pretty good price compared to where leo went to get a drink in paris. on average it was around six silver. he had practically memorized each bar's price recently, considering how often he went out with his friends. almost daily, he was sure. he glanced around the bar he was in. strangely, it seemed to have its own unique flair. every place did, but this one more so. it and the rest of what leo saw in louisport so far just seemed different than everything in paris. most of it was subtle, but it felt different. leo was probably the least well-travelled person in the bar, so the feeling shocked him a little bit. he liked it. travelling by water wasn't for him, but it appeared travel in general was for him. he smiled and turned back to the bar so he could accept his drink when it came.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] only accepting humans!

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:31 am

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
TᗩᗷITᕼᗩ

|20|Visitor|πολεμιστής|
|Location: Printing Shop|
tags: Open
-------======--------
Tabitha sat slightly dumbfounded. She had worked so hard to get here yet what was she to do now? More than a year had gone past since she had left Greece. The days just seemed to be so long and it felt as if she would never get to the port. She looked up at the sky thought for a moment about her next steps. She needed a map of some sort, in order to find what she was looking for she needed to know her geography. As the Greeks were never really specific about locations it was always some sort of riddle. She started making her way downtown gaining a couple of strange looks from the locals. Of course, it probably wasn't every day that somebody walked downtown in foreign clothes and wearing gold. The girl stood out like a sore thumb. She didn't know much about the port but she knew that everybody here was not afraid to steal. But she wasn't really worried about that, anybody that would get close to her with bad intentions would seal their fate with her spear. She looked around the shops and eventually found a printing shop. Perhaps they would have a map or know where to get one. she walked in and begin to look around curiously.
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤

|21|Local|Authoritive figure (thief)|
|Location: Beach|
tags: Crew/Dawson
-------======--------
Elias nodded his head looking towards the captain "𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐯, 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" was this a threat? No, he saw it as some wisdom. He wasn't sure how long these pirates would stay here but he was going to have his men keep an eye on them. He took his eyes off the captain and focused on the water. He furrowed his brows as he saw something struggling "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫" he mumbled as his eye color changed to a glowing piercing blue. Along with being able to control energy he was able to control the wind. He was no master at it just a simple novice. His real strength was in energy. He casted a breeze to help reel in the victim to the shore. He watched as the kid coughed up water. Looking down at his leg he noticed it was stained with blood "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝" he said as he helped him up.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
𝕯𝖆𝖜𝖘𝖔𝖓

|21|Pirate|Crew|
|Location: water-beach|
tags: Crew/Elias
-------======--------
Dawson was trying his hardest to swim to the shore but the throbbing pain and the salt water wasn't doing him any favors. He laid his head on the wooden board he had been holding on to. He suddenly felt a gush of wind and he started floating towards the shore. He looked around slightly confused. Once his feet began to touch the sand he tried to stand up, but applying pressure to his leg just caused more pain. He let himself get dragged to the shore. Once he was out of the water he began to cough up water. The salt made his throat burn, but he was happy to be breathing oxygen instead of water. He looked up at the man standing in front of him. His eyes were... glowing? He rolled his eyes at his comment about his leg "𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲? 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞"

Last bumped by ♡ Pineapple ♡ on Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:31 am.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me