♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] only accepting humans!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] open & accepting!

Postby bewildered » Sun May 26, 2019 7:45 pm

ᴇᴢʀᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴍᴀʀᴀ
Kitsune Bartender Whereabouts: Bar Tags: Leo
He gently scribbled his pencil against the rough paper of his notebook, counting and marking down the supplies in the back of the bar. Ezra sighed, rubbing their left eye tired, as it had been a rough morning for him. He’s normally an early riser but lately he felt restless and unable to get a good sleep. However he shrugged it off and gently closed the small, worn notebook that’s the size of his hand, continuing the day without worry.

Ezra rolled his shoulders in an attempt to relax and bind his tails from three to one, curling it up and hiding it to the naked eye. He places the notebook on a crate, taking a look around and stayed still to hear. There is no rats as far as he is concerned in the storage. He takes a step through a doorway and into the back of the counter. He let the clattering sounds of chatter and mugs clicking. Almost out of habit, Ezra scans the room and eyes every person. It only took a few minutes before they landed on Leo, his nose twitched smelling the strong scent of the salty air from the ocean. While Ezra doesn't pay attention well to names of the locals, he did make sure to recognize their faces easily, after he did live here for some time, and he was use to smelling scents of fresh pine and worn oak wood from the counter. He takes few simple steps forward and places his hand gently on the counter in front of Leo. "Hello." He calmly greeted, his mouth tucked into a straight line and expressionless,"What can I get for you?"

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ──── [ i. ]

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Mon May 27, 2019 2:01 am

┌──────────────────────────┐

⚜ ◦ ⤜──────→ 𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    local female she/her tagging open bar → beach form wc; 438

└──────────────────────────┘

At the back of the bar, in the corner booth, sat Ivy Norwood with a drink in hand. She swirled the amber liquid around in her glass before setting it back on the sticky and worn wooden table. As a young clean-cut man strode through the bar's front door, her gaze followed. She knew the polished demeanor of a man born to comfort all too well, and it was likely that the bag he naively carried by his side was full of items that every pickpocket in town desired. Ivy didn't do petty theft, such an accusation might even give rise to offense. No, she dealt in crates of contraband, though being accused of this would definitely result in feigned hurt. When he settled at the bar, she focused back on the shady man sitting in the other end of the booth - however making a mental note of the weapon by the newcomer's side.

Ivy had just been informed of the rather unfortunate fate of a certain pirate ship, sinking below the treacherous waves of port de Louis. Although the matter would have to wait for a moment - more important affairs were at hand. With a hushed voice, she spoke to the fidgeting man, instructing him with experienced confidence: "Move the cargo to the next safehouse, I suspect the authorities will be caught up in the sudden crowd of criminals at the shore." The rather grubby man departed, seemingly glad to leave such a public place, considering what they were moving through the Louisport underground at the moment. The cargo was surprisingly a commission by another party, and not a deal of their own. As long as it paid well. Finishing her drink, the dark-haired woman departed as well, sneaking a final glance at the musketeer. It was a good idea to keep tabs on all of the pawns.

The beach of Louisport was as gloomy as ever, dark freezing waves pelting against the shattered shoreline. A lone seagull cried somewhere, attracted by the stench of the harbor and the fishing vessels. The winds were strong and harsh, ripping at her hair and clothing. Keeping her distance, pretending to be fascinated by the distant horizon, she observed the miscellaneous crew of sailors. So, it was indeed true. The mighty Defiance had seen its final dawn, now helplessly sinking into the misty bay. "I thought a captain goes down with his ship," she mused wordlessly, "or hers." A surprisingly young woman was letting the motley crowd have it, though the shouting was barely audible over the thrum of the waves. It was evident that someone had royally messed up.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ ──── AVERY, ONE

Postby sicknasty » Mon May 27, 2019 10:37 am

avery clavell curious beach crew, ivy, open
    xxxavery's arrival in louisport may have coincided with the wreck of a ship, but it was nowhere near as dramatic. they had made their way into the center of town far later than they would have liked, after an unpleasant journey and then going through the ordeal of finding someone at least half-trustworthy to watch their coach and the valuables contained within. their hard bargaining had been worth it, though - after agreeing to their price and taking the money with an eager look in his eye, the stableboy had told them breathlessly that a real pirate ship had been wrecked on the coast of the port this very day.
    xxxthat was the sort of news avery liked to hear. not the misfortune of the crew, of course, but where there were pirates there were interesting things to be traded, and if they were wily and quick enough they might even be able to salvage something from the wreck themselves.
    xxxbidding a brisk goodbye to the stable lad, they headed into the port, trusting their senses to lead them to the sea - even in the hustle and bustle of the town itself, the sound of the waves and the smell of the salt were everpresent. they arrived on the beach to see the telltale wreckage of the storm's rage - splintered lumber, flotsam and jetsam, and a bedraggled group of pirates standing disconsolately on the sand.
    xxxevidently, avery was not the only one to have come to investigate the wreck - a tall woman, her long hair flying in the wind, stood watching the drama unfold. avery greeted her with the over-gracious nod of a nobleman acknowledging his acquaintance at a country club, and returned their interest to the crew as they were berated by their captain. they stood among what must have been the remains of their cargo, and avery eyed a particularly exotic-looking case with interest. some of the valuables must have been salvaged, then.
    xxxpulling a smile onto their face and their coat tight around them, they strode forward confidently. an awful tradgedy, i'm sure - it's a miracle no one was drowned. they addressed this mostly to the captain, with an appraising eye over the rest of the crew, scanning for anyone who might be persuaded to share some details. was anything terribly valuable lost?
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] open & accepting!

Postby _raineeSS » Mon May 27, 2019 4:03 pm

🌹x▬▬▬▬▬▬xB R Y N N . S T A F F O R Dx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( female ) ( pirate ) ( 23 y/o ) ( tags; crew )

Legs crossed in the sand, reclined by the strength of her rather noodle-like arms, Brynn gazed off into the sea; ignoring the sinking ship in front of them. Was her attention projected solely toward Adelaine, their concerned, probably very angry captain? Nah. Brynn was busy trying to distract herself, and at the same time not caring.

Her mood shifted at her captain's almost blatant blame, feeling perhaps a scrap of empathy for ... who? Moray or the crew member who was at the helm? Brynn didn't particularly know, but she did know somebody was in trouble, and the expression on her face resembled that of a five year old who just won an argument; mouth pursed in an O-shape, eyes shifting from member to member.
Image..Image

❝ DEVIL IN A BLACK DRESS ❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊗ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hey it's rainee ^.^
kinda a work in progress right now .. it'll be done soon

linklinklinkcoder

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊗ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝ OH YOU'RE SO RECKLESS ❞
_raineeSS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sydney i

Postby marimo. » Thu May 30, 2019 10:50 am

𝔖𝔶𝔡𝔫𝔢𝔶 ℭ𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔰
~female~23~asexual heteromantic~pirate~necromancer~mood: angry~location: beach~tags: crew?~mentions: none~

Sydney groans as her eyes flutter open. Her whole body aches and the scar on her neck burns. She subconsciously scratches at it as she sits up slowly. "What on earth happened...?" She mutters to herself. Standing up, she spots some of the crew, including her captain, several yards away. "Great," the necromancer rolls her eyes to herself. "Moray looks mega angry." She hates when her captain is angry. The entire atmosphere on the ship changes. But this time, despite her complaining, Sydney can understand where the captain is coming from. Their ships had crashed, and with all their goods on it, no less. Scratching at her neck furiously--she really needed to calm down, the whole scratching thing isn't exactly sanitary--Sydney contemplates heading over to the crew but instead decides on walking the beach. Not only would it give her time to clear her head, but it would allow her to look for other crew members who had washed ashore, particularly new recruits who probably don't know the island very well. While Sydney doesn't exactly jump at the idea of talking to the newer members, she won't avoid it entirely. Sighing, she closes her eyes and calls upon Cinere, one of her more commonly summoned spirits. Being the first spirit she ever summoned, Cin took the least amount of Sydney's energy and allowed her to do other complicated tasks while the spirit is out and about. "Cin, go tell Moray that I'm walking along the beach to look for other crew members. And tell her that if she's trying to figure out who crashed the ship, no, it wasn't me." The spirit nods silently in response and floats slowly away. Sydney turns her back on the crew and begins strolling the beach, toying with a ring on her left finger as she walked.

(Anyone who wants to encounter her can. If one of the other members wants to wash up farther along on the beach and have Syd find them, that'd be cool too! Also, I'm assuming most of the crew has been here before...? Sorry if that's not right XD)
Last edited by marimo. on Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] only accepting humans!

Postby nnightmare » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:58 pm

alexander shang
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
19 | cismale | bisexual | local | human | tags: open

alex woke up as the sun rose, and he sat in bed, watching the sky's colors shift for a few minutes before getting ready. first he had his morning shift at the pub, then he would go straight to the print shop, then he had a break, then another night shift at the pub. he worked 6 days a week and was constantly exhausted, as he was still poring over books almost every day, despite already having finished the required amount education. once he secured enough extra money for his mother and enough for himself, he would travel the world and learn even more. alexander was always hungry for knowledge, and hadn't known anything except for work and learning his whole life.

alex glanced into the next room, where his mother's bed was empty. she had already woken up to go to work. she insisted that she would be okay by herself if alex ever wanted to move, but alex was still worried for her, and couldn't bring himself to leave her alone until he saved up enough money for her. she worked 3 jobs, and only ever rested when alex made her.

grabbing a slice of bread with jam in one hand and his coat in the other, alex left the room and locked the door behind him before slipping away the key. in a port city like this, thievery was common, and one could never be too careful. he walked to the print shop, which was filled with the smell of ink and fresh paper. the printing press was splayed out on the table with messy stacks of paper. alex greeted his boss with a few friendly words; he liked the owner of the shop, and sometimes the owner would even give alex a free book. by now, they worked in perfect harmony without even having to speak. alex got to work right away, glancing up at times to see if there were any customers.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:22 am

𝐀 𝐃 𝐄 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐃 𝐄 . 𝐑 𝐈 𝐒 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    female // fifty-six // vampire // pirate captain // location // crew, avery

xxthe captain narrowed her dark eyes at the person who had approached her. "only tobacco," she replied smoothly without inflection. it wasn't necessarily a lie—they had lost tobacco. valuable, but it certainly wasn't the most valuable thing lost when the defiance went under.
    xxmoray looked over at a spirit as she sensed its approach. sydney's cinere, there to tell her that sydney wasn't responsible for this mess. as if moray would believe a spirit and not her first mate in person. she shooed cinere away and turned back towards her crew and the gathering crowd. it annoyed her when people just used their powers to do something that took such little energy, like actually approaching her instead of just walking along the beach. she picked sydney out of the crowd, sauntering away. moray turned her gaze back to everyone else. her crew was all looking at each other like they knew who did it and for some reason didn't want to tell her. louisport's residents and visitors were gathering, too, to see the great disappointment that was the landfall of the defiance.

𝐋 𝐄 𝐎 . 𝐃 𝐔 𝐑 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male // eighteen // human // visiting musketeer // bar // ezra

xx"hello," leo said to the bartender with a grin. despite being a generally irresponsible person, leo at least knew he was somewhat of a lightweight. "just a half-pint of beer, please." the bartender was average height with dark hair and an impassive expression on his face. handsome, if you asked leo. he put his hands on the bar and drummed and inconsistent tune, listening absently to the murmur of conversation behind him.

xx[ writer's block, sorry. ]
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bewildered » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:50 am

(It’s okay^^)

ᴇᴢʀᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴍᴀʀᴀ
Kitsune Bartender Whereabouts: Bar Tags: Leo
He gave a nod, begin to brew the beer from the barrel and taking out a clean mug. He listened carefully to Leo’s hum, although inconsistent and imperfect, despite the loud chatter in the bar. Ezra stops, flicking the barrel’s handle when he realises he filled the mug a little over half with a frown. He’s never been one to lose in his thoughts but he remains calm and shifted back to small poker line. He turns around with the mug, swiftly cleaning for the handle and rim for possible spills.

He looks up to Leo, properly eyeing him carefully for a minute. The stranger looked new and clean, prim and proper despite middle class status of the town. With a click, he places the mug on the counter and calmly stated, “4 silver if you please.” It’s a good price Ezra believed, some agreeing but he did have a few complaints of it. Nevertheless, the bar is still running so those angry customers can go start their own bar if they very wish.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:55 pm

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
TᗩᗷITᕼᗩ

|20|Visitor|πολεμιστής|
|Location: Town Entrance|
tags: Open
-------======--------
Tabitha had woken up early in the morning. She was picking up her camp as she had stayed in the forest. She opened her bag and took out an apple. Bitting into it she looked up at the sky. If her estimations were correct according to the alignment with the stars and the sun. She should keep going west and arrive at the Port today. She gathered her things and began to walk west, it had been a few weeks since she had run into a town. She stood out completely, she was clearly greek if the clothing and the golden jewelry didn't give it away her accent might. She had gone into some of the most thief infested towns and of course many tried to take her things. Gold is common in Greece but in many of other parts in the world its rare. Living her whole life in Greece she wasn't aware of that fact. But thankfully she knew how to protect herself and no one that had tried to take her things lived to tell the tale. Tabitha had been walking for a couple of hours when she saw smoke. Had to be the port, she started to walk faster. Soon reaching a large wooden sign that said Port De Louis she sighed in relief. She left Greece a year and a half ago by foot, and it had finally paid off.
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤

|21|Local|Authoritive figure (thief)|
|Location: Beach|
tags: Crew
-------======--------
Elias was sleeping in a little. He was awoken by a loud sound, he groaned and looked out the window of his house seeing a ship. Well, that's not something you see every day, how did a ship manage to crash on the port? Upon a closer look, he could see part of the flag. Pirates, he got dressed and got ready to go to the scene. He knew some locals would be trying to take some of the cargo. The town didn't need anyone getting killed today. He headed downstairs and made sure to lock the house. He made his way over to the beach passing downtown as he did so. His feet hit the sand and he walked over to the group of people. It was easy to spot the captain, understandably pissed off. "𝐈𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫?" He asked curiously.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
𝕯𝖆𝖜𝖘𝖔𝖓

|21|Pirate|Crew|
|Location: water-beach|
tags: Crew
-------======--------
Dawson was sleeping in the bottom of the ship. His one and only job was to guard the cargo and the prisoners if any. he was sleeping on the bench when he heard a loud sound, he woke up startled and looked around. Trying to get up the stairs to see what was going on on the deck but the door was jammed. He started to panic seeing the water flood in. Most of the crew had some sort of Supernatural ability and he was just a human. In Dawson's head, he was one of the strongest ones in the crew but the fact that he was a human definitely meant that he was mortal and drowning was very much something that could happen. The ship shook and it seemed to start splitting in half he found the hole where the water was coming in from and decided that the hole itself was his only shot of survival. His plan was to get out and find land but the current took him. The current was too strong for him to swim against, the saltwater burning his eyes as he tried to look for something to hold onto. He found a piece of wood and held on to it hugging it close to his body hoping that the wood would soon float. Dawson took a big gasp of air he got out of the water he stayed there for a couple of minutes catching his breath as the adrenaline was pumping through his veins. He looked up hearing voices seeing the crew on the shore, he started to make his way to the shore. He knew he was hurt as his leg was killing him, and the red on the water was most likely either fuel or blood. Either way, he was determined not to get eaten by a shark. He decided to use all of the energy he had to make his way to the shore. He tried to call out for help but a small wave ended up having him swallow water. He began to cough it out and resumed making his way to the shore.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppypercy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:11 am

𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Locals |20 | Human | Female | Thief | Location: Home --> Market | Tags: Open

The sun had only begun to rise when Raven awoke from her short slumber. She swung her legs over the edge of her bed and yawned. As she stood up to stretch, the black and purple-haired girl looked out of the window of her small room to see the sun barely peaking out from behind the horizon in the distance. The small house she called home was hidden deep within the many houses that crowded the port. She didn't like living inside the port as a thief, but she hasn't found the perfect location outside of town to live in just yet. Raven took a quick bath and dressed herself in her usual town-garb. She applied minimal makeup which included black eyeliner and mascara. Once Raven pulled on her black combat boots and hid her weapons underneath her clothes, she locked up the small home and headed towards the market.

Although, it was still early in the morning, the market was still as busy as ever. People were bustling around the scattered stalls and shops while merchants yelled over each other to bring in more customers. Raven rolled her eyes as she saw a woman accuse a poor farmer for selling her some bad eggs. Keeping her profile low, she carefully maneuvered through the crowded market occasionally pocketing some coins from unsuspecting victims. Finally making it through the chaos, the thief started wandering the streets of the port lost in thought.

Hi there! I'm Puppypercy and I love to RP and trade! As you can see, I love Studio Ghibli and Tim Burton movies. I'm very passionate about art and music, and I love to game too! I'm almost always bored, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Puppypercy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me