[o&a] π”‘π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”«π”° π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔀 𝔲𝔰​ -- 𝐫𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[o&a] π”‘π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”«π”° π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔀 𝔲𝔰​ -- 𝐫𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲

Postby ulvjedi » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:57 am

π”‘π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”«π”° π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔀 𝔲𝔰​
dragon/human roleplay​
β•”
β•—
gif from movie "The Hobbit"
β•š
╝

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°

β–³β–³β–³---β–Ί 𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 β—„---β–³β–³β–³
Time is about the medieval ages-- dragons went into hiding or blend themselves in with society in a human form.

There are many kingdoms over the map, dragon kingdoms are in the most remote areas (from the highest, snowy summit to the hottest, volcano islands).. while humans are scattered within reasonable distances.
Possible kingdoms for dragons: mountain summit, volcanic islands, bottom of ocean, and insanely dense forests.

The reasons for the dragons' hiding goes back to when a powerful dragon threatened the reputation of all dragons...
Will things change or be a constant struggle for the dragons?

β€œSleeping on a dragon's hoard with greedy, dragonish thoughts in his heart, he had become a dragon himself.” ― C.S. Lewis
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

β–³β–³β–³

β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°

β–³β–³β–³---β–Ί 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔒𝔰 β—„---β–³β–³β–³
    1. Automatically, the site rules apply; [link] [link] [link]
    2. Unexcused absence of the rp will result to a kick off it, it's not fair to anyone else--
    users have a time frame of two months if spoken to me about it; if not, ten days
    3. Keep up with characters, only as many as you can roleplay
    4. No perfects, power-playing, god-modding
    5. Semi-lit to lit; no 5 worded sentence.. at least 3+ sentences-- keep the story going
    6. Be courteous of other's triggers, don't make anyone uncomfortable, even if it doesn't sound that bad for you
    7. Keep ooc drama down, pm me (or rp mini-mod) of problems and I shall take care of them or I'll inform a site moderator if it's needed
    8. Keep everyone involved somehow
    9. Have fun and let me know you read the rules with your forms, not accepted until then
    10. Dragon/human and humans ONLY

gif from movie "Reign of Fire"

β–³β–³β–³

β•” ………………………………………………… β•—

𝔠π”₯π”žπ”―π”žπ” π”±π”’π”― 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱

β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°
β–°

user w/link | timezone | character(s) w/link to form(s) | status
aniyeu | mdt/mst | rekkasi, arsi | roleplay owner
whomstvetheheck | gmt | hale | roleplayer
cersei lannister | gmt | alyssandra | roleplayer
inksky | pst | kasmeir | roleplayer/coder
justteener | -- | berry | roleplayer
prince of darkness | pst | jekiren, feiyan | roleplayer
sirliam | cdt/cst | freya, matthaeus, desmond | roleplayer
samuraiwolfwarriors | nzt | skylor | retired from rp
trypophobia. | -- | letalia, chione | roleplayer
perri | cdt/cst | light | roleplayer

β–³β–³β–³

discussion forum
coding provided by InkSky
Last edited by ulvjedi on Mon May 13, 2019 11:49 am, edited 13 times in total.
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
╔══════════════════════════════╗
al β™₯ she/they β™₯ sw & bg3 β™‘
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
╔═════════════════════════╗
"𝐼'𝓂 π’Άπ“π“ˆπ‘œ π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π’Ή π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ 𝓂𝑒,
π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“‚ π“‰π‘œ π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π’½π‘œπ“Œ 𝒷𝑒 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π’Ή
π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’. π’΄π‘œπ“Š 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ
𝒸𝒢𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡, 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‰π’½ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓁..."

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [o&a] π”‘π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”«π”° π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔀 𝔲𝔰​ -- 𝐫𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲

Postby ulvjedi » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:27 pm

rΡ”kkΞ±sΓ­
tags: open | species: dragon/human
β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
How she managed to do this? Rekkasi had genuinely no idea. Her father always had guards patrolling the castle at night, due to the princess's tendencies to want to explore the world. The young dragoness peered back at the summit of the snowy mountains that she called her home before taking to the sky to fly to the base of the mountain. It was easier than running down in her human disguise, after all. Once landed, she shifted back to her human-like self, holding a winter cape against herself as she started to make her way through the harsh land.

By now, her father was most likely sending knights out to find her. The princess came to an exhausted halt as the sun was relatively in the sky. She peered at the new town, taking everything in as she panted ever so slightly. She kept the hood over her head, due to not wanting to attract attention to her northern beauty. She kept her head down as she wandered through the sea of villagers that only seemed to grow and grow as more woke for the day. "Sorry.. Excuse me.. Pardon me..." She spoke with her soft, northern accent.
Last edited by ulvjedi on Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“‚ π“‰π‘œ π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π’½π‘œπ“Œ 𝒷𝑒 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π’Ή
π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’. π’΄π‘œπ“Š 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whomstvetheheck » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:27 am

Hale Keaton | 19 | Human | Location; village | Tags; Rekkasi

Hale had his scarf wrapped around the lower half of his face, trying to protect himself from the icy winds that surrounded this part of the world. He was used to harsh weather, but that didn't mean he had to like it. He'd been travelling for three days, following a lead that there was royal Draconic family residing in these parts of the mountains, but he was no closer to finding them. He moved to check his map again, when it blew out of his hand and hit him full in the face. He groaned.
"Alright, that's it," he muttered to no one in particular as he fought to remove the map from his eye line. "Guess I'll just go ho-"
He cut off as he managed to remove the map obstructing his vision, and caught sight of lights in the distance. A village! Oh thank the gods, he wouldn't have to try and set up camp in these treacherous mountains. He started his hike towards the village, already relaxing at the prospect of a warm fire and a roof over his head.
He walked through the gates and into the bustling streets. He looked about trying to see if there was an inn or somewhere like that to stay, but he was being jostled too much, and couldn't see any signs or anything. Suddenly, out of nowhere a young woman bumped into him, walking past with a quick "excuse me". He quickly tried to grab her attention.
"Sorry, miss! Excuse me! I don't suppose you could give a stranger some directions?" He called after her, hoping she would help him find somewhere to just rest for a bit.
whomstvetheheck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:28 am

Berry // Male // Human // 71 // Location : Village, Inn // Tags : open
Berry had just arrived in a village that was rumored to be planing a dragon hunt. Berry planned to join the hunt and then stop them if they actually found some dragons. Currently though, he was nestled near the fireplace in the Inn. As much as he liked helping dragons, he didn't like the cold at all. He was examining the staff he always carried with him, making sure it didn't have any cracks or something of the sort. He started to get deep in thought. He was getting quite old, and now that he seemed to be getting into his 70's, he started to believe the powers he got made him able to live longer. Normally in this age people wouldn't live past their 60's, but maybe he was just oddly healthy? He didn't know. Even with as old as he was, he was still figuring out everything these powers of his gave him. Anyways, back to the dragon hunt. It was just a rumor he heard from a neighboring village, but you can never be too careful. Berry had asked around before he went to the Inn, but he didn't fin anything about a hunt. So, maybe there wasn't one. Berry decided to stay inside for a little while longer and listen to the people coming inside to see if they knew anything.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:50 pm

Jekiren Trea || 21 || Male || Dragon/human || Current form: Human|| Location: Village, Inn || Tags: Open
Jekiren quickly walked through the village. He was bundled in many layers, more than the average person, but he needed it. He was a desert dragon, he wasn't made for temperatures like this. The heat the radiated off of him could help keep him warm, but if he got to cold it would go away, like right now. β€œMaybe, it wasn't a good idea to come here,” Jekiren said quietly to himself. Nothing in particular had led him there, accept for his want to see the world. Hopefully it would be worth freezing his scales off.
While looking around he saw it, and Inn, just what he needed. Quickly, he walked inside and looked around. As soon as he noticed the fireplace he rushed over, and stood closer than it probably was safe too. He pulled off his gloves and held his hands out closer to the fire. Warmth washed over him and he closed his eyes happily. Heat began to radiate off his body again and warmed him up as most of it was trapped against him by his clothes.
While standing there Jekiren noticed an old man with a staff trying to warm up near the fire. At first glance, he thought it was just a normal staff, but when he looked again he got the feeling it wasn't, by the way the old man was looking at it. On his adventures, he had seen many normally looking objects that were actually magical. He was curious and wanted to know more about it, but he decided it wasn't a good decision too. Who knows how the old man would react.
Last edited by Osleya on Thu May 02, 2019 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:08 pm

rΡ”kkΞ±sΓ­
tags: hale | species: dragon/human
β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
Rekkasi looked up as a man she had recently passed by caught her attention with his plea. She blinked and had a tiny frown on her lips as she looked towards him. Her long, white hair framing the sides of her face before the strands hid beneath her hooded cloak. Her glacier eyes met his, given she was raised to look people in the eyes while speaking to them.

"O..Oh…" She stammered, trying to think of a way to respond without seeming suspicious. "I'm.. actually new here, myself. However, I am willing to help you, I want to explore the area anyways." She replied with a warm smile, just being friendly.
Last edited by ulvjedi on Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•

βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•

βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Berry // Male // Human // 71 // Location : Village, Inn // Tags : Jekiren
Only a few people walked inside. There was a family of four, a lady and, what Berry could assume, her husband, and a lone fiercely bundled up man. Berry decided not to bother the family and the couple because they seemed to be on vacation. He kinda had a sixth sense for that stuff. He had traveled around so much that it was kinda hard not to see the differences between natives and tourists. The man that was extremely bundled seemed to be a tourist too, but he stuck out even more. The man came bolting inside and ran straight toward the fireplace right next to Berry. He was definitely not from around this area. As the man warmed up with the fire, Berry saw him glance a few times at his staff. Berry thought for a second. Normally people wouldn't really give him and his staff a second glance. I mean Berry was old; it was normal to see an old man with a cane. But, this man glanced more than once. Maybe he was interested?
"Not from around here are ya lad?" Berry asked, giving the man a warm smile. His voice wasn't very low and a little gravely.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:52 pm

Jekiren Trea || 21 || Male || Dragon/human || Current form: Human || Location: Village, Inn || Tags: Berry
"Yeah," Jekiren responded. "I am from scorching deserts, not freezing mountains."
Normally Jekiren would have been more standoffish, but due to the mans age and warm smile he decided he wasn't a threat. He also decided that, maybe, he could get the old man to tell him about his staff, if he was kind enough to him. "What about you?" When he looked the man up and down for clues to his question he was a little surprised at how vibrant his eyes are. The question if he was a dragon crossed his mind. He knew that sometimes in their human forms, dragons still had the same eye color and dragons often had vibrant or inhuman eye colors. Jekiren was a little different than that though. Instead of his eyes always being completely black, like they were when he was in his dragon form, they were dark brown and turn completely black when he felt strong emotions.
Last edited by Osleya on Thu May 02, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:37 pm

Berry // Male // Human // 71 // Location : Village, Inn // Tags : Jekiren
"Ho Ho Hoh," Berry slowly chuckled, "I suppose they are quite different." This man was from the deserts? Wow, he was quite far away from home. Berry thought about the man's question for a second before answering.
"Hmm, well I guess you could say I am not from anywhere," Berry began, staring into the fire. "These old eyes have seen many things. Actually, by now I have traveled about most of the world. You know," Berry paused for a second trying to recall the details of one of his escapades, "I believe I spent a little bit of my travels in the desert. First time I went there I was completely underprepared. Almost died from the heat and lack of water, but luckily I got some help. A nice couple somehow found me while they were out hunting. Took me back to their house and nursed me back to health. It makes me happy to know there are nice folks like them running the new generation." Berry noticed he kinda ranted a little, so he turned his gaze back onto the man. "What about you? I mean you are here so I imagine you are traveling as well?" he asked while shifting his hunched body to face the man.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:29 pm

Jekiren Trea || 21 || Male || Dragon/human || Current form: Human || Location: Village, Inn || Tags: Berry
Jekiren nodded as he listened to the old mans all to familiar story about his desert adventure. Many times had he heard of and seen travelers coming to the desert underprepared. He knew the desert was harsh and unforgiving. Being in the desert underprepared would almost always certain death. Sometimes underprepared travelers would manage to survive, but often they were not so lucky."Me? Yeah, I'm traveling too," Jekiren explained. "There is so much to see and I feel like I can't get enough." He paused for a moment and looked it to the fire. "I love it even if my travels take me to freezing places. What's the point if it isn't a challenge?" He taught about the big scar on his forearm. A few years ago he was wandering and got a little to close to another dragons cave. While it was an accident the dragon was the opposite of understanding. He was able to escape into a thick forest, but not before they fought. He ended up getting away with a few bites and scratches. One on his arm was particularly nasty and left a scar. While a normal person might've been discouraged, Jekiren saw it as the universe challenging him, and he accepted. Even if his life ended short, at least it would be good.
Last edited by Osleya on Thu May 02, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me