[o&a] π”‘π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”«π”° π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔀 𝔲𝔰​ -- 𝐫𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: [o&a] π”‘π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”«π”° π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔀 𝔲𝔰​ -- 𝐫𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲

Postby Osleya » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:19 pm

Jekiren Trea || 21 || Male || Dragon/human || Current form: Human|| Location: Village, Inn || Tags: Berry, Freya, Letalia
Jekiren caught the eye of another woman, one that had silver hair. The look she gave him almost felt reassuring, almost. Could she be a dragon too? I would explain why her hair was silver despite her young features. He nodded, and he watched as Berry walked over to the woman Jekiren thought was a hunter. Then, he heard him asking about a hunt. He was asking a woman who looked like a dragon hunter about a hunt. Had he been wrong and Berry was a dragon hunter. Wanting to find out more before assuming too much he made his way closer, but acted like he wasn't paying any attention to them. He then saw as the silver haired woman joined in on the conversation. She was clearly unhappy, convincing Jekiren more that she was a dragon. The slow movement of the dragon hunters hand caught his eye and saw it rest near a dagger. He prepared himself to grab his spears if a fight started.
Last edited by Osleya on Thu May 02, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaell » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:39 am

x
Last edited by vaell on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vaell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whomstvetheheck » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:25 am

Hale Keaton | 19 | Human | Location; inn| Tags; Rekkasi, Freya, Letalia, Berry, Jekiren

He smiled at Rekkasi. "Rekkasi Esthesin?" Good lord, that'll take some practice to get right. It's a lovely name though. Almost sounds like the name of a princess... If you want to find a seat your highness, I'll go order our meals and join you in a moment." he bowed jokingly at her before walking up to the somewhat crowded bar. He took a place beside a woman with dark eye make up, talking with an elderly man and another woman in armour. What an entourage! He tried to catch the barkeep's eye, but he seemed preoccupied with something, so he sat back, waiting for him to be free. He was totally oblivious to the building tension beside him as he sighed, drumming his fingers against the counter top as he waited to order food for himself and Rekkasi.
whomstvetheheck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:04 am

Berry // Male // Human // 71 // Location : Village, Inn // Tags : Jekiren, Freya, Letalia
Berry now realized he had gotten himself into quite the pickle. The silver haired lady joined the conversation with a loud noise and lots of hostility. She did not seem too kind to hearing the word hunt, and although Berry wasn't sure, he suspected she was a dragon. He had already deemed the other girl he suspected to not being a hunter and he didn't believe Jekiren was a hunter either. You know it was even possible for all three of them to be dragons. He watched all three other their moves carefully, thinking if he should tell them what he has dedicated his life to do or not. He knows dragons. He knows what they are capable of if they get into a fight. Berry wasn't worried about himself, rather, he was worried about the other people in the inn. He didn't reach for any weapon. Instead, he grabbed a nearby chair and slid it closer to the group. He sat it in and put the cane on his lap. "Well, sadly not much," he started, his green eyes flaring. Unlike actual dragons, Berry can't control what his eyes looked like. He was a little annoyed and angry at the fact that he couldn't find any leads to anything, but he didn't show it. Maybe it really was just a rumor, but on the off chance it wasn't he didn't want to abandon a dragon in need. Berry thought for a second. He didn't see any real harm in telling these people if he was helping dragons or not. If they retaliated he would just fill the air with sleeping pollen from a rare plant he had come in contact with earlier in his life. He'd rather not hurt the other people in the room.
Berry had forgotten about the lie he had told to the girl and started, "Well kids, a while ago I heard a rumor about there being a hunt." He got even angrier just talking about it. He was almost 100% sure he was correct about the silver haired lady being a dragon. He looked straight at her eyes, "and, if I am right, then I intend to stop it." Berry laid back in his chair and smiled genuinely as he looked back at his staff.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:06 am

Jekiren Trea || 21 || Male || Dragon/human || Current form: Human|| Location: Village, Inn || Tags: Berry, Freya, Letalia, Hale
Jekiren calmed a little hearing that Berry was trying to stop the hunt. He had been right, Berry was trustworthy, perhaps even more than he thought. Now it came down to if the others believed him and let it go. Jekiren felt bad that he had judged Berry wrongly. He noticed as a man around his age came over to the bar. Jekiren looked him up and down quickly. It took him less than a second to notice the scar down his face, three long marks across his eye. While he could spend all day wondering what they were from, he quickly switched his attention back to Berry and the others.
Last edited by Osleya on Thu May 02, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whomstvetheheck » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:55 am

Hale Keaton | 19 | Human | Location; inn| Tags; Rekkasi, Freya, Letalia, Berry, Jekiren

Hale managed to wave down the barkeep and asked for two meals and two warm drinks to be brought to where Rekkasi had sat down. He was going to walk back to her, but it was then that he finally keyed into the conversation happening beside him. "Something something something... hunt." As in dragon hunt? Maybe that tip he'd got wasn't a total bust after all. He turned to the ever-growing group next to him.
"Hey, sorry, I hate to butt in, but uh..." He leaned forwards on the bar so he could see everyone in the group. "What's this about a hunt?"
whomstvetheheck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:15 am

rΡ”kkΞ±sΓ­
tags: hale,freya,rest of inn | species: dragon/human
β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
Rekkasi nods as he questioned her name, letting a small chuckle come from her lips as he commented on it. "If it's too hard for you, you can just call me Kasi." She replied to him. "Oh, thank you." She said softly and watched as he left before looking for a seat for herself. She sighed a bit as she sat down, glancing around the inn quietly. Her fingers mindlessly brushing through her long white hair.
She looked at everyone in the inn, realizing there were many odd beings. Some could be dragons.. she couldn't know for positive unless she was closer to them. Her eyes flickered back towards the counter where Hale was ordering their food and watched quietly while she waited.
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
╔══════════════════════════════╗
al β™₯ she/they β™₯ sw & bg3 β™‘
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
╔═════════════════════════╗
"𝐼'𝓂 π’Άπ“π“ˆπ‘œ π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π’Ή π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ 𝓂𝑒,
π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“‚ π“‰π‘œ π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π’½π‘œπ“Œ 𝒷𝑒 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π’Ή
π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’. π’΄π‘œπ“Š 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ
𝒸𝒢𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡, 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‰π’½ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓁..."

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:52 pm

[ -Male- ] \ \ [ -25-] \ \ [ -Village- ] \ \ [ -Tags;... Desmond?- ]
✦ ✦ ✦ ➸ β–² β–Ό β–² ➸ ✦ ✦ ✦
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Feeling like eyes were upon him, he hastily moved quicker, glancing around. It wasn't for a while before he felt like someone was probably following him, and turned around to look behind him. He spotted what seemed to be a young-ish male that oddly seemed like he was following where he was going. Not knowing if this was a dragon hunter or not, he narrowed his eyes, but otherwise let him be. If he was following him, and if he was truly a dragon hunter, he hasn't harmed him in any way yet. But after a while of wandering the village, he couldn't seem to find any place that seemed to have food in it. Sighing with defeat, he turned around, and tried to approach the other male, with much hesitancy.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:36 pm

Letalia Cervus
female - 294 (21) - dragon - pansexual - tags; berry, jekiren, freya, hale, rekkasi
Letalia stared right back into the old man's eyes, brows furrowing as they flashed. He wasn't a dragon, that she was sure of, but he certainly wasn't just a human. Either way, he seemed quite adamant on his stance against The Hunt and Letalia allowed a little bit of tension to bleed out of her posture.

"In that case, count me in. I could use some target practice. Letalia Cervus." Letalia offered a hand to Berry to shake, allowing her eyes to leave Berry's frame and drift around the room again. The man she saw originally talking to Berry looked somewhat more relaxed than he'd seemed when she'd walked in, increasing Letalia's certainty that he was a dragon. The woman beside Letalia looked confused and slightly defensive, her hand creeping towards her dagger at an admirably slow pace. Letalia opened her mouth to diffuse the tention that she, admittedly, was responsible for, when a new human male joined in on their conversation. He seemed to know exactly what The Hunt meant, and Letalia couldn't stop the red color from seeping into her eyes, her pupils thinning to barely there slits. Letalia turned her head quickly, in a vain effort to hide her eyes from the human, but possibly not quickly enough. As soon as she got her eyes back to their human color, she tilted her head back towards the man, eyes narrowed into a glare.

"Yes, I do believe that's exactly what we're talking about." Letalia was barely able to prevent her voice from dropping an octave and taking on a draconic growl as she sized up her new possible opponent.

Chione Ankhotep
female - 336 (24) - dragon - bisexual - tags; alyssandra, matthaeus
Chione smiled as both figures noticed her draconic eyes, switching back to her slightly more human gold color before she could attract any unwanted attention. Chione observed the dynamic between the two dragons with interest; from the way the male yielded to the female, she could guess that the female was in some position of power.

"I am from Egypt. I am traveling North to find more... people like us. A sanctuary. I have been traveling for a long, long time, and I am now in search of a place to call home. I am Chione Ankhotep, High Priestess of Sekhmet. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss...?" Chione offered her own small smile, inwardly celebrating the small victory that was finding other dragons so early upon arriving in the small town. The woman seemed cautious, eyes flicking about, and Chione realized that her exotic garb was not helping them stay discreet. Chione took a conscious step backwards, ready to slip back into the crowd if the other dragons wanted her to.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:08 pm

Berry // Male // Human // 71 // Location : Village, Inn // Tags : Everyone in Inn
Berry was glad to see that the silver haired girl believed him. He wasn't telling a lie or anything, but it was a little hard to believe that a human wanted to save a dragon. He was a little concerned to hear about the supposed target practice, but he was a little joyed that she would be joining him. Over the years he barely had anyone to really travel with him. Even if it was just going to be for this one hunt, Berry was thankful. "Berry, just Berry," he brought up his hand to meet her's and smiled.
When they were done with greetings another man decided to join the little conversation. He knew what a hunt was, hmm interesting. Berry looked the man up and down trying to get some sort of clue of to if this man was a dragon hunter or not. He looked back to the silver haired girl that introduced herself as Letalia and saw her eyes change for a split second. Now Berry was sure she was a dragon, there was no doubt in his mind. But, now she looked like she was starting to get angry again. Berry but into their little chat before she could blow a gasket, "Uh, we were just talking about this little rumor we heard about a hunt. But, we are quite sure it is just a rumor. I mean, why would a dragon be seen this close to town?" Berry lied giving a nervous but worm smile to the man. He wanted to defuse the situation as soon as possible. Plus, he couldn't quite get a good read on this guy yet.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me