[o&a] π”‘π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”«π”° π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔀 𝔲𝔰​ -- 𝐫𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: [o&a] π”‘π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”«π”° π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔀 𝔲𝔰​ -- 𝐫𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲

Postby JustTeener » Fri May 17, 2019 7:29 am

Berry // Male // Human // 71 // Location : Village, Inn // Tags : The Hunting The Hunters Before They Hunt The Other Dragon Group
"Oh, lets see. Where to start," Berry thought aloud. "Well, when I was quite young, I got lost in a forest. I was unable to find anyone, so instead someone, or rather a nature dragon, found me," he paused and continued walking toward the mountainous area. "The old dragon took care of me. They taught me everything I know, you know," Berry was quite happy thinking about his old memories, but then, his expression turned a bit more grim. "But, oh lets see, I believe when I was about 19, the humans from the near by village decided to attack us. We were able to fight them off but at the cost of my dear friend's life. With the dragon's last moments, my they gave me their powers and this staff. I know I had every right to be angry with the humans and take revenge. But, the dragon gave me the powers for a reason. So, like my friend, I have been helping anyone in need since that day. Whether it be human or dragon,"Berry realized how off track he got and recovered with a little cough. "Anyways, technically I am Human."
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sat May 18, 2019 12:41 pm

[ -Male- ] \ \ [ -25-] \ \ [ -Village- ] \ \ [ -Tags;... Desmond?- ]
✦ ✦ ✦ ➸ β–² β–Ό β–² ➸ ✦ ✦ ✦
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
"A-ah, that's... good to hear." he muttered, before trying to regain some composure at least. "S-so, can you tell me where I can get some food here? Or are you also new?" he asked the other person, before wondering if he should give his name. Well, surely his parents didn't care about him that much to have spread the word about their lowly son. "Uhm, my name is Kasmeir by the way." he told him. "And I am... well, I am starving, to be honest." he said, giving a slight laugh.

{ *Male + Female* } || { *8 Years old* } || { *Village* } || { *Tags; Arsi*} ||
β—’ β—’ β—’ ✧ ❃ ☩ ❃ ✧ β—£ β—£ β—£
"O-oh?" Sae stuttered, craning her neck and trying to look behind her. Noticing that her wings were on full display, she gave a small squeak and hastily used her magic to camouflage it. "I-I'm sorry! I must've cancelled my spell unconsciously while I was panicking." she told the stranger quickly, and gathered the rest of the flowers she dropped. "P-please don't think anything bad about me... We just moved here, and it would be very sad to already bother mom and dad.... If I can ask, please do keep it a secret?" she asked the other stranger nervously. "Well, seeing as you already know my secret, I may as well introduce myself. My name is Aussae, or Sae for short." she said, giving the other a tiny curtsy and a smile.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Tue May 21, 2019 12:11 pm

aniyeu wrote:
rΡ”kkΞ±sΓ­
tags: hale,rest of inn | species: dragon/human
β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
When the other caught Rekkasi's eyes, she stiffened a tiny bit.. growing more alert just in case the other knew whom she was. She relaxed as the other turned her attention off of her. Good.. She wasn't of her home. She blinked and smiled when Hale met back up with her.
"Interesting types?" She questioned, curious and cautious all at the same time. "Oh? I guess this is a nice town--" She trailed off as he began to speak again, only for her attention to turn to the group Hale just left.
She watched in curiosity and.. honestly, fear. Especially when the hunter spoke of 'kind'. She got to her feet slowly, eying the scene. Her eyes flickered to those whom she expects to be dragons like her.
Due to her mostly sheltered life, the thought of there being humans that go to kill her kind.. honestly scared her more than anything. But, it was expected for her not to know. Her father tend to have strict rules within their kingdom about leaving.
She didn't know how to act, so she kept her distance at the table, watching the scene cautiously.

π”žπ”―π”°π”¦
tags: northern region village, aussae/ashuiek | species: dragon/human
β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
The dragoness blinked a bit as the young child, she genuinely found her to be adorable if she was honest. "You're alright, honey. I don't think anyone else saw, you have to work on keeping absolutely everything hidden." She couldn't help but chuckle as the child went on about keeping her secret. "You have nothing to worry about, love. I'm Arsi. I'm like you, so don't worry, sweetie."
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
╔══════════════════════════════╗
al β™₯ she/they β™₯ sw & bg3 β™‘
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
╔═════════════════════════╗
"𝐼'𝓂 π’Άπ“π“ˆπ‘œ π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π’Ή π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ 𝓂𝑒,
π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“‚ π“‰π‘œ π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π’½π‘œπ“Œ 𝒷𝑒 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π’Ή
π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’. π’΄π‘œπ“Š 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ
𝒸𝒢𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡, 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‰π’½ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓁..."

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Wed May 22, 2019 4:00 pm

"A-ah, that's... good to hear." he muttered, before trying to regain some composure at least. "S-so, can you tell me where I can get some food here? Or are you also new?" he asked the other person, before wondering if he should give his name. Well, surely his parents didn't care about him that much to have spread the word about their lowly son. "Uhm, my name is Kasmeir by the way." he told him. "And I am... well, I am starving, to be honest." he said, giving a slight laugh.

She blinked a couple of times, before registering what the other said. "You're... also like us?!?!" she yelped in excitement, before clapping her hands over her mouth, eyes darting everywhere. She got a couple of glances, but was otherwise ignored for now. Sighing in relief, she removed her hands from her mouth and mumbled a small "sorry.", soothing down some ruffles on her dress in embarrassment. It wasn't much like her to go into an outburst. "A-uhm… anyways, that's... quite rare. We haven't met anyone that was.. well.. in our situation as well." she said shyly. "Back in our old home, I do believe it was the two of us. We were generally received well, so I can safely assume that it was just us that were like this." she mused thoughtfully. "But, it's nice to meet you, Arsi!" she said, giving her a wide smile. "Perhaps you can even teach us how to fully shift ourselves. You can probably tell it's something we struggle at." she gave a tiny pout at the thought.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Tue May 28, 2019 3:25 pm

(may free up rekkasi soon, at least partly)
aniyeu wrote:
rΡ”kkΞ±sΓ­
tags: hale,rest of inn | species: dragon/human
β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
When the other caught Rekkasi's eyes, she stiffened a tiny bit.. growing more alert just in case the other knew whom she was. She relaxed as the other turned her attention off of her. Good.. She wasn't of her home. She blinked and smiled when Hale met back up with her.
"Interesting types?" She questioned, curious and cautious all at the same time. "Oh? I guess this is a nice town--" She trailed off as he began to speak again, only for her attention to turn to the group Hale just left.
She watched in curiosity and.. honestly, fear. Especially when the hunter spoke of 'kind'. She got to her feet slowly, eying the scene. Her eyes flickered to those whom she expects to be dragons like her.
Due to her mostly sheltered life, the thought of there being humans that go to kill her kind.. honestly scared her more than anything. But, it was expected for her not to know. Her father tend to have strict rules within their kingdom about leaving.
She didn't know how to act, so she kept her distance at the table, watching the scene cautiously.

π”žπ”―π”°π”¦
β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
Arsi slightly winced at the child's shout, lightly chewing on her lips with a nervous smile. "It's alright.." She hummed, "But yes, I am." She replied, nodding gently towards her. She watches as she listened to the younger dragon, smiling lightly. "Ah.. no, there are many of us. Right under your noses, you just have to learn to examine their mannerisms." She spoke, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." She blinked when the child offered that she helped them learn how to successfully control their transitions. "Hmm.. I could try.."
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“‚ π“‰π‘œ π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π’½π‘œπ“Œ 𝒷𝑒 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π’Ή
π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’. π’΄π‘œπ“Š 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:46 pm

Sae only giggled and clapped her hands together excitedly before another blur passed by and hands down tackled the little girl to the floor. "Ah, hey, you made me drop the flowers again!" Sae protested, pushing herself back up, and glared down her brother. "Well, it's not my fault you were a slowpoke and made me worry." Shui pouted in return. "Well, whatever. Anyways, look! I think I've found us a new friend!" Sae said, pointing to Arsi. "Shui, this is Arsi. And Arsi, this is Ashuiek, or Shui. He's my twin brother!" Sae said happily, pointing excitedly at each person. Blinking a couple of times at his sister's sudden outburst, Shui hesitantly raised a hand and waved hello to Arsi, losing any kind of personality he had before. "Ah, do excuse my brother, he's shy around others." Sae explained to their newfound friend. "And she's the same as us." she whispered to her brother. Blinking some more, he only tilted his head Arsi's way, before moving to hide behind his sister.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:08 pm

(freeing up rekkasi, @whomstvetheheck, feel free to rejoin her when you return.)
rΡ”kkΞ±sΓ­
tags: aftermath of the inn incident/open | species: dragon/human
β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
The young dragoness stepped out of the in, her eyes flicking back. Everything that had happened in there had been so fast and shocking for her. She hadn't expected more dragons.. nor there to be dragon hunters. She was in shock.. she felt bad for leaving Hale inside, but.. she needed to get some air. She ran a hand through her long white-blonde hair in a stressed manner. Now what should she do? Continue moving? Stay here?

π”žπ”―π”°π”¦
β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
Arsi blinked and stood there in an awkward manner as she watched the children interact. She smiled warmly when the attention was on her. "It's a pleasure to meet you.. Now.." She looks around with a frown, feeling on edge being out in the open of a human village for far too long. "Where exactly are you kids staying?"
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•

βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•

βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
βœ•
ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:22 pm

Kasmeir

Aussae + Ashuiek
"Uhm…" Sae muttered, looking around. "We live that way, but we decided to go and buy some presents to greet our new neighbours." She said, pointing in their house's direction. "Ah! That's what we were doing! We'd better get going now." Sae mused thoughtfully, her brother nodding in agreement. "Aw, but the flowers are all ruined now." Sae murmured sadly, looking at the now crumpled flower bouquet that was once oh-so magnificent. "We'll just get a new one." Her brother piped in. "But those were the nicest looking ones! Why don't we go outside town and collect our own?" Sae suggested, the idea popping into her mind. "Could give us the chance to venture to other areas. We could probably even get some exercise." "If... you say so." Shui said hesitantly, and watched as his sister dashed away excitedly. Glancing between his sister and Arsi, he muttered that she could join them if she wanted or felt they needed supervision, before running after his crazy sister.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font image(s) removed
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me