_ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

_ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and accepting!

Postby owl0430 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:54 pm

-Index-
Overview/Plot
Further explanation, rules, and forms
Character list

~ All my wolves begin to howl, wake me up the time is now~ can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming ~
Everything has a beggining, and an end. Even the greastest and mightiest end their reigns, and oh how they fall. It just so happens to be that it is time for us to reign. Such frail butterflies aren't deserving of the throne. But, as the saying goes, Long Live the King.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-According to the humans-
Welcome to Ember. For centuries we have been a wonderful, thriving kingdom, residing in a beautiful forest. The nearest neighboring kingdom's capital is about four day's away from us, and about a day and a half to reach t Our trade system with other kingdoms has been lovely, though we've had our fair share of hardships. Here lately, however, there have been countless, unexplained incidents. More people have been found dead then ever before all across the kingdom, and even more going missing.... and the incidents keep creeping closer and closer to the kingdom's capital. The oddest part of the incidents is that they all have something in common- the crimson butterfly etched into a rock. That, and the fact that all the bodies found have no blood.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to the vampires
[u] Here in Runemeth, we the vampires have been in control for centuries. Over the years we've built up our resources, and overtaken countless cities of others kingdoms. However, we haven't felt safe enough yet to overtake an entire other kingdom to expand our reign. But that time has come- and our target; Emerelic. It's castle resides just outside of it's capital city, Ember. The plan? Slowly make our way into the kingdom. Reside there quietly in waiting, and strike. We will start off small, but we will make our presence known. For this revolution, our symbol will be that of our ruler's nickname- the scarlet butterfly. It will be left wherever we choose to strike. We shall slowly crawl ever closer to the kingdom, and eventually we shall invade the castle and overthrow the king. It is the end of an era, and the dawn of our reign.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: _ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and acceptin

Postby owl0430 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:14 pm

- Wide awake, the fever burns. Sweat it out, wait my turn- can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming-
All this doubt, is creeping in. Inside out, I've shed my skin. Can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ To simplify the plot a little, Here's a brief, simpler version. You have two kingdoms- Emerelic, the kingdom of humans, and Rudemeth, the kingdom of vampires. The residents of Emerelic, despite being allied with Rudemeth, are unaware of the kingdom's true nature. Rudemeth wants to overthrow the king/queen of Emerelic, and the revolution is being led my Rudemeth's king/queen, '' The Scarlet Butterfly''. There mark is left wherever they strike, and via instructions of the ruler(s) of Rudemeth, the soldiers will draw ever closer to the castle. The question is though, what all will occur between the soldiers? Betrayal? Sacrifice? Maybe even a touch of romance here and there? All is yet to be seen. What kind of ending will you have? Join now to find out.~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been waiting all my life to live when I've only been dreaming, Get love when i've only been stealing
Can't let time keep passing me by. Run down what i've always been chasing, black out every fear i've been facing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
♔Keep genders even, please- you must make 1 male , and 1 female if possible.
(exceptions if you make two male characters instead, as it's harder to get people to rp male characters)

♔No more than 2 pages without me unless I give express permission. and please be active though.

♔ No text typing or baby language. Try to avoid short, choppy sentences if possible, those make the story rather mundane.

♔ Character age limit- 16 at the youngest- 19 at the oldest.

♔Give everyone time to post. Don't rush them

♔ AT LEAST a small paragraph of typing per post, per character. Please.

♔ make sure to give everyone time to post, and don't go to far without everyone.

[img].[/img]
username;;
▽ name;;
▽ gender;;
▽ age;;
▽ birthday;;

▽ Human/vampire(please specify):
▽ eye color;;
▽ hair color;;
▽ height;;
▽ scars;;
▽ tattoos;;

▽ + traits;;
▽ - traits;;
▽ likes;;
▽ dislikes;
▽ history;;

▽ crush;;
▽ secret crush;;
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;
rank.(check charrie list for available spots)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All my wolves begin to howl, wake me up the time is now- Can you hear the drumming- there's a revolution coming
Wild things that .... Drag my dark into the dawn
Can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming

xxxxxxxVampires
Seamus Bjorn Valkir - King - .:Friday_The_13th:. - [Inactive]

Ren - Heir - Zonbitaigā - [Active]

Rori Greenfield - Heir - Macaron._.Aesthetic - [Inactive]

Kenji Spiro - General - BlamebaleAmish - [Active]

Alejandro''Duality'' Himura - Infiltrator - owl0430 - [Active]

Ruby Hedrick - Infiltrator - Zonbitaigā - [Active]

Kainen Ian Valkir - Citizen - .:Friday_The_13th:. - [Inactive]

Jessika Robertts - Citizen - Spiritstar3 - [Active]

Fallon Reed - Citizen - wolfrunner - [Active]

Konan Semantis - King - .:Friday_The_13th:. - [Active]

Theodore (Theo) Heisvig - Citizen - cocogerber13 - [Active]
Humans
Akira Kurenai - Heir - owl0430 - [Active]

Hiro Jyscal - Citizen - BlameableAmish - [Inactive]

Sansa Stark - General - .:Friday_The_13th:. - [Inactive]

Akihito - Heir - Spiritstar3 - [Active]

Ronin Namara - Citizen - whomstvetheheck - [Inactive]

Aralynn Kurenai - Queen - wolfrunner - [Active]

Alexander (Alex or Xander) Pierce - Citizen - cocogerber13 - [Active]

Jamie Korro - Citizen - Spiritstar3. - [Inactive]
Last edited by owl0430 on Wed May 29, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:05 am

Username;owl0430
Character species; human
Character name;Akira Kurenai
Character Age;17
Character Gender;female
Character Sexuality;straight

Positive traits;agile, giving, and intelligent.
Negative traits;overlycautious, and a slight pushover.
Personality; Despite her frail appearance, she is rather agile, and she's rather intelligent. Well, to some extent anyways. She's better at observing things and solving puzzles of sort rather then an all-around intelligence. However, she's overly cautious, and has trouble speaking her mind an opinions.

Background;
[i] When she was younger she didn't have to give blood, but she was under the protection of the vampire that gave protection to her family. However, when she turned seventeen and had to choose to either start giving blood or reject protection, she gave up the protection. Of course, this meant she had to leave home, but she dealt with it. Giving blood to vampires meant one was chained to the town. Even if one left, the vampire could easily find you. Of course, once one is in on the town's secret, there's never really escaping. There's just supressing the memories and hoping they never, ever find you. Currently, however, she is living on her own in a small apartment. Typically she tries to keep her store of food up, especially during the winter, and only really goes outside on especially sunlit days.
crush

Username;owl0430
Character species; vampire??
Character name;Alejandro ''Duality'' Himura/ Adrian Voss-- typically goes by Al, and only the few who know his secret call him Duality.
Character Age;18
Character Gender;male
Character Sexuality;straight
Positive traits;clever, witty, logical, sweet,
Negative traits;clever, sly, mischievious, two-sided, flirtatious, dangerous.
Personality; Al is rather sweet when he actually bothers to socialize, but he is otherwise relatively stand-offish, quiet, and secrative. That is, unless your talking to his other side.To truly understand his personality, one must understand his history. Like any normal human being, he had a fairly normal childhood, including his fair share of misfortune, luck, grief, and joy. However, it all changed about two years ago. Out an about town one night with his friends, including his crush at the time, everything was going great. The group was having fun, enjoying the night, and eventually parted ways. Once the group split up, he was walking down a street with his crush. That's when it happened. From the shadows of a narrow ally, a creature with fangs and glowing red eyes lunged at him, it's fangs clamping down on his right shoulder. He would later learn this creature was a vampire. Anyway, at the time, the vampire seemed as if it was in severe pain. It was evidently injured, a deep wound to the chest. How was it even still moving? He let out a cry of agony as the beast bit his shoulder, watching the look of terror in his crush's eyes as she ran, hopefully to go get help. Which, it turns out, is exactly what she did. When he awoke, he was in the hospital. Alive, but short on blood. Everything seemed fine at the time. Even a few days later, when he was released.... it wasn't till about two weeks after the incident when he noticed something was different. and then he heard it- a soft, mischievious chuckle. Where was it coming from? Turns out, the voice was in his head. He could've sworn he was going crazy, especially as the voice began speaking to him. He was informed of what had happened to him, and while he panicked, the voice seemed calm and collected. That was when he learned what the creature was- a vampire. It's name had been Adrian, and he had been dying when he encountered Alejandro. So, rather then trying to heal by Al's blood, Adrian had instead essentially became a part of Al. They know shared the same body, but there was a catch- Al was no longer human. He was a vampire now- not pureblooded like Adrian, but not the traditional changeling either. All he knows is he is a vampire, he just doesn't know what kind. Most only know him as Al, the changeling vampire. Very few know the truth about him, and his ability. The hard part for him is trying to keep Adrian restrained- and lately he keeps showing up a lot more frequently then he used to.
Last edited by owl0430 on Mon May 06, 2019 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:59 am

[img].[/img]
username;; Zonbitaigā
▽ name;; Ruby Heydrich
▽ gender;; Female
▽ age;; 19
▽ birthday;; April 7th year unknown

▽ Human/vampire(please specify): Vampire
▽ eye color;; One eye is Teal and the other is brown
▽ hair color;; Light Brown
▽ height;; 5’10
▽ scars;; none
▽ tattoos;; none

▽ + traits;; Honest, Optimistic, usually very calm and quiet,polite to new people she meets, gets along with most people,very attractive
▽ - traits;; Sometimes sarcastic, secretive, her emotions are unpredictable
▽ likes;; Socializing,climbing,sparring,stalking things,flowers,rain
▽ dislikes; Rude or judgemental people,Flirting,daylight,bright lights
▽ history;; Ruby is an orphan who wanders at and normally doesn’t stay in one place too long. Some call her an neutral Ally to everyone since she’ll happily help anyone who comes across her.
▽ crush;; none yet
▽ secret crush;; none yet
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; she’s currently single
rank.(check charrie list for available spots): Ember infiltrator
Other: here’s what she looks like: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4038269

[img].[/img]
username;; Zonbitaigā
▽ name;; Ren
▽ gender;; trans male
▽ age;; 20 (his original age is like 3 but I’m aging him so I can add him to this rp)
▽ birthday;; November 3

▽ Human/vampire(please specify): vampire
▽ eye color;; ocean blue
▽ hair color;; blond
▽ height;; 6’ 10
▽ scars;; all over his body (he’d rather not talk about them)
▽ tattoos;; His shoulders are covered in a variety of tattoos that have different meanings

▽ + traits;; Sympathetic,well mannered,Friendly, gentle,selfless, compassionate,respectful
▽ - traits;; he’s bipolar, depressed, stubborn at times, timid,emotional,sensitive
▽ likes;; darkness,roses,winter/the cold,quietness,kind people
▽ dislikes; bullies,conflict,stress,loud people
▽ history;; unknown

▽ crush;; none yet
▽ secret crush;; none yet
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; none yet
rank.(check charrie list for available spots): Next In Line for throne
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:34 am

accepted ^.^
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby BlameableAmish » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:08 am

username;; BlameableAmish
▽ name;; Kenji Spiro
▽ gender;; Male
▽ age;; Nineteen
▽ birthday;; October 29th

▽ Human/vampire(please specify): Vampire
▽ eye color;; Piercing cerulean blue
▽ hair color;; Ebony
▽ height;; 6'1
▽ scars;; A long blade mark from an old wound across his left cheek
▽ tattoos;; None

▽ + traits;; Strategic, intelligent (book smarts), loyal, protective, fierce, brave,
▽ - traits;; Cold, calculating, apathetic (mostly), no emotional sense,
▽ likes;; Chess, fighting, winning, winter, night time, cats,
▽ dislikes;; Losing, idle chatter, laziness, bright mornings, not being in control,
▽ history;; WIP

▽ crush;; Open
▽ secret crush;; Open
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; N/A
▽ rank;; Military General
▽ other;; Ken has fits of blurred vision and blindness from time to time- ultimately leading him to one day be completely blind from a hereditary illness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

username;; BlameableAmish
▽ name;; Hiro Jyscal
▽ gender;; Male
▽ age;; Nineteen
▽ birthday;; August 2nd

▽ Human/vampire: Human
▽ eye color;; Seafoam Green
▽ hair color;; Pastel Green
▽ height;; 6'2'
▽ scars;; Burn scars on his back
▽ tattoos;; None

▽ + traits;; Optimistic, charming, charismatic, good leadership skill, brave
▽ - traits;; Lazy, non-commital, quick temper, no patience,
▽ likes;; Fighting, fall, clothing, cleanliness, afternoons, naps,
▽ dislikes;; Big flying bugs, fire, being called a foreigner,
▽ history;; WIP

▽ crush;; Open
▽ secret crush;; Open
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; N/A
▽ rank;; Resident - Tailor
▽ other;; He is a simple tailor but his father was often in fights- which taught him to fight well.
Last edited by BlameableAmish on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:09 am

Quick question is there a separate thread for the actual rp?
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:14 am

ah, no. This is the rp. I can make a discussion thread if you wish though.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:17 am

owl0430 wrote:ah, no. This is the rp. I can make a discussion thread if you wish though.

Yeah that would probably organize the rp better.
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:13 am

ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me