_ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: _ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Fallon - pureblooded vampire - location; Runemeth - tagged; Konan
-Need inspiration. Will have up soon and edit this.

Aralynn - human - location; Runemeth - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
"I do want one though!", Aralynn said perhaps a bit too hastily which caused her to cover her mouth., "Uh I mean yes. I would like one, don't have to stop and think about it at all. I feel that, if I pass this opportunity up, then I will regret everything later. Promise to take very good care of it." Al had a point. Whereever she put the flower should be in a place of little to no sunlight or else her haste to care for it just may kill it in the long run. That was not something the blonde teen was trying to achieve. If the human was going to take a suvenier such as this from here, then keeping it alive and flourishing was to be her goal. "Can we go see the shop? I'd like to ask about perhaps another one of the plants I noticed here. You know so this one has a friend."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:16 pm

Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
" Why would she go willingly? I was under the impression that whoever was with her was dangerous....besides, with all the murders, why would she even want to leave? " she questioned with a huff. " No matter what, do one of you at least know where she went to?"

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
Aralynn's sudden outburst was so out of character for her, he couldn't help but chuckle a little. After listening to what she had to say, he finally responded. " You act so differently here than you do at the castle. In a good way, of course. It's nice to see you smile compared to the icy expression you seem to wear otherwise. " he stated with a smile. " But yes, we can of course go check out the shop. Come along now, it's attatched to this building, the entrance is simply all the way in the back. Unless of course you feel like walking all the way around the block to get to the other entrance."
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:50 pm

The blonde had to look away quickly to keep the faint color in her cheeks from being visable. Surely there was little chance that she would be allowed that down. Even if it was a one little tease and then dropped she'd still be embarassed. Which would only mean more blushing and brighter at that. "I...I don't know what you're talking about. Me act differently out here? I think I act just fine thank you.", she tried protesting before nodding slightly to agree to Al's idea of going around back. Though, in all truth, Aralynn knew that she was acting very different from how she had at the castle in Ember. Sort off.... It might have been different then how she normally acted but jt wasn't dkfferent from her. This was truthfully how Aralynn was. The young queen was easily embarassed, frightened of the dark, energetic, sweet and over all just simply much like a child in many regards. It wasn't like she got to have a normal childhood as most children in her kingdom did, in length or lifestyle. With her parents gone and her being named first heir things had moved quickly. Her advisors insisted on her corronation being before the funerals with all of it being public....show the citizens strength. Show her brother Akihito and sister Akira strength to be strong for them. The queen was their sfrength.....all their strength so must never show weakness under any circumstances what so ever. Taking over the role of mother seemed to naturally come with caring for the people of her kingdom to Aralynn. Despite making her seem cold and shove both what was left of her family away and sacracrificing her freedom it was all worth it. Being herself was not something that the blonde human could risk. "No that would waste our time. Lead the way and I'll follow."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:56 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira, Akihito, Theo

She snorted as she yipped “No, I don’t think so...She went willingly. I mean, just look at your brother and my fellow vampire.” she said, flicking her tail in motion to them. “They seem to quite like each other. She and the vampire definitely left through the window...” she muttered, inspecting it.

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo, Akira, Jessika

He flinched a little at their obvious animosity with one another... “Stop it, Theo.” he said, then glanced to the fox and his one sister. He sighed and shook his head, wincing when Jessika spoke of him...Shaking his head, he held the black and white cat and stared to the key in his own hand a moment. He’d been making sure no other guards came round, since the vampire-animals had still been talking to, or rather at, one another. He took in a breath, steeling himself, however took pause when the cat asked a question. “Uh, duh! Sorry...If you’re acting like you can unlock doors, they’ll ask questions...” he huffed with a shake of his head.

He rolled his eyes when the dog acted like they should just find em by smell...Shaking his head again, he took a breath, steeled himself, and reached for the door, putting the key in the lock. Turning it, he heard the click of release and turned the knob, opening the door. Looking around, he realized Theo was right, and said “She’s...she’s not here...” then glanced to Theo. Going to the big black dog, he knelt and put his arms about the dog’s neck. Partially it was to calm himself, but he also needed to be close enough to whisper to the dog. “If my sister, the Queen, is allowed to sneak out, Akira and I should be able to too, Theo...I want that self-defense weapon you promised me.” he muttered.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- town- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire hummed as she trotted to Wey, leaving Fallon and Henrietta to do as they pleased. The hound yipped and wagged, sniffing about a moment then trotting up to the stall of an older gray mare. She yipped at the mare, Grella, watching her lower her large head. They scented each other, nuzzling, then Grella squealed and ate some hay. The mare soon enough turned her attention back to Henrietta, as the dog snorted.

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:18 pm

Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
--waiting on response(s)--

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
" No, you act differant...more relaxed, more your age. Typically your all icy and serious. You could care less about what happens to you in the castle so long as your subjects go unharmed. Yet out here, you could care less about anything it seems. You just appear like you want to have fun and enjoyed life. " from there he led her to the greenhouse shop, a smile on his face. " Now go on and pick out your plants, Aralynn. Afterwards I wouldn't mind showing you to the square. Typically this is when the festivities really start kicking off.''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:43 pm

(i’m waiting for coco. said they had family over))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:43 pm

[quote="wolfrunner"]Fallon - pureblooded vampire - location; Runemeth - tagged; Konan
"Watch it!" Suddenly there was a rather loud thud sound as a large bale of straw just seemed to fall from the cieling. When, in reality, it was pushed out of the loft by the me vampire who'd climbed up there but a moment ago. Fallon peered over the edge of the loft which he was laying on his stomach up above the stalls. "You okay Kon!? I didn't squash yeh did I?!"

Aralynn paied the male vampire no mind. As soon as they stepped into the shop area of the greenhouse the teen was off yet again. Each plant she passed, some partially grown or budding and others seeds, was eyed up with a critical gaze. The hunt for the certain plants was on. The pair were there for several minutes before Aralynn emerged from one of the rows of plants for sale. In her arms was a baby vine giving off a soft ominous glow, while a pack of seeds dangled between her fingers. It was these seeds that would give way eventually to her glass flower.....long as the blonde maintained their care. She beamed at Al holding her finds closer to her as though they were precious treasures she'd managed to find or family heirlooms. "Sooo things kick off around this time then? These were quite tricky to find but I've found them. Now to make sure they thrive and keep them that way."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:22 pm

Theo//vampire, civilian//location: Ember, castle?//tags: Akihito, Akira, Jessica

The vampire rolled his eyes as he was told to stop, supposing their current rivalry would only cause more unrest for the siblings. They were already so worried over the humans’ monarch. The Belgian shepherd waited patiently as Akihito unlocked the door, tilting his head to the side as he knew full well what they would find- an empty room. He slowly paced in after he was able and sniffed about, finally stopping at the Male heir’s feet. He stiffened a bit when he was hugged. The vampire was still not entirely used to non-feeding physical contact, but it didn’t feel bad. The dog leaned into the movement and listened to the whispered comments.

“Of course you should be allowed to-“ the canine murmured back. “Do... you want to find your sister first? Or do you feel getting your own weapon will aid you on that quest?” He questioned gently, lifting his head away a bit as if to pretend they weren’t having a private conversation. As it turned out, it ended just as Akira and Jessica’s started.

Theo lowered his head in a nod, or at least the dog equivalent to it as Akira asked questions that Jessica answered. “I’d hate to agree, but she’s right. There don’t seem to be any signs of struggle. Although... I have heard of some vampires possessing hypnotic qualities, rarely. If truly your sister is the type to not go along with that sort of thing then she could have been enchanted.” There was slight unease in his voice. He hadn’t really met anyone who had been enchanted, though he had heard stories from those that had done the enchanting. Hopefully no other humans could be put under a spell like that, especially not Akihito. As if to reassure himself, Theo moved to nuzzle the prince’s cheek with his nose.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:28 pm

Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira, Akihito, Theo

She let out a whining little sigh, shaking her head...Her tail flicked a few times before she stopped the movement of the fluffy thing. She shook her head as she said “I can’t read minds...And they’re long gone.” When Theo made a mention of mind control she snorted, but didn’t say anything against that. She suddenly asked “Miss Akira, what kind of things does your sister like? Jewelry? Flowers?”

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo, Akira, Jessika

He hummed quietly as he watched the dog tilt his head, wondering what the raven coated canine was thinking. He began to think about how both the dog and cat forms had dark color, just like Theo’s hair, though shook his head and scolded himself silently. He tilted his own head when the dog stopped at his feet, and that’s when he hugged Theo. He was disappointed when the raven beast stiffened up...It didn’t last long, however, and he smiled at Theo when the dog leaned in.

He nodded at the dog when spoken to, still smiling. He said “We...don’t where to start looking...I want it in case someone bad is there, or we run into an enemy along the way.” he muttered back. He hummed a moment, huffing quietly, then noticed the fox and his sister conversing once more. He let go of Theo after kissing him on the top of the head, though stood up quickly and pretended to cough so no one noticed the blush...

He sighed out a breath when Theo mentioned hypnosis, because Jessika didn’t say anything denying or negating that...Shaking his head, he continued to hum as he glanced to his sister heiress a moment, then glanced back to the window just as quick. “Maybe...Maybe they walked?” he asked, then shook his head. “Maybe they walked at some point, and left footprints.” he said, though immediately felt stupid saying that...He sighed, shaking his head at himself once more. He squeaked when a nose nuzzled and pressed to his cheek, glancing to the black dog there.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- barn- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire yelped when he yelled, glancing around to see a bale falling down quite close, but not where she was. She huffed as she glared up, though really was only glaring at the wood above her and Wey. She moved off of the stall to show Fallon she was fine, then actually glared at him. “Warn others before you’re going to throw bales.” she huffed.

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:51 pm

Fallon - pureblooded vampire - location; Runemeth - tagged; Konan
"Well you knew I was up here and going to toss down bales. You should have looked out for them.", the male replied giving the other vampire a good-natured eye roll. Still he was glad that Konan was alright. He would have felt awful had one of the hay rolls hit her and caused her injury even if it was minor. "This should be enough hay for food and maybe fresh bedding if they need it. The people in charge of doing this should be greatfull we're doing their jobs tonight."

Aralynn paied the male vampire no mind. As soon as they stepped into the shop area of the greenhouse the teen was off yet again. Each plant she passed, some partially grown or budding and others seeds, was eyed up with a critical gaze. The hunt for the certain plants was on. The pair were there for several minutes before Aralynn emerged from one of the rows of plants for sale. In her arms was a baby vine giving off a soft ominous glow, while a pack of seeds dangled between her fingers. It was these seeds that would give way eventually to her glass flower.....long as the blonde maintained their care. She beamed at Al holding her finds closer to her as though they were precious treasures she'd managed to find or family heirlooms. "Sooo things kick off around this time then? These were quite tricky to find but I've found them. Now to make sure they thrive and keep them that way."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me