_ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: _ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and acceptin

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:39 am

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- barn- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire snorted, shaking her head...She squeaked when Henrietta growled back, shaking her head again. She squeaked a second time, when Henrietta nipped Fallon; not hard enough to break skin, but hard enough to wake him. The dog then stepped back.

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:57 am

Seamus Valkir - Vampire King

Steady eyes grazed scrolls and book pages alike, a quiet mumble filled such an empty air yet the presence of such emptiness felt off and almost rotten. Seamus usually kept the air about him calm, steady, and off-putting. It was what made him a strong and intimidating sort. The prying eyes of those who sought to wrong him could never quite piece the underlying deviation that blocked his emotions and thoughts. Seamus kept to his own, and to his own was a pondering mystery filled with twists and turns one could get lost in, like a never ending maze of shrubs ten feet tall. Yet still with all this, Seamus was a powerful and deadly sort that few could get close to. Even his brother, Kainen, had trouble getting to his kin at times. Such as the way of the Valkir family.

Sansa Stark - Human General

The waterfall of red waves cascaded down a black fur cloak, each strand of hair mixing with fur while pale grey eyes studied a landscape before her. Soft growls from the wolf dog at her hip, Sansa stood fast. Sansa was a cunning woman with no Ill intention until given a reason. She was a stunning and yet so brutal of a woman few could understand her mindset. Yet she was still a warm and gentle woman. "What do you think, Lady?" She mumbled, her wolf dog rumbled beside her, larger than most dogs and coated in battle scars, the dog was her trusted ally and was never far from her red haired master.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:45 pm

Uh...this RP has been dead for a year, don’t post here))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:07 pm

Hey now, no need for that. I've messaged them myself to clear things up and figure things out. I request that you please leave such things and dealings to me as the creator of the rp.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me