The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Willow
She had looked at the man that approached khai. Watching him before looking back at amiliah. She was hesitant, the farm was surely a heavenly sight, but as always was hesitant of strangers.

Nile
He looked at clayton. "I'll go with him to get his donkey, but after that I'm staying to help you travor. Andrew and gears can head out and take my horse towards the farm."

Ezra
He felt like he really messed up, even though she kept reassuring him.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Fri May 24, 2019 10:36 pm

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil, group of people
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil group of people
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:library tags:Neil,group of people

Gears finished wrapping Andrew’s leg. “Now make sure this stays wrapped or it will make a mess.” Andrew nodded and stood up a bit. He leaned on Gears for support. Poco sat on a chair and silently listened to the conversation.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:08 am

Shaw
When Beau started walking over to him, his first reaction was fear and he backed up a few steps. His gun was inside, and he was injured. He tried to keep the instinctual fear from showing on his face. He saw the food on the plate and hesitated, but hunger won out and he gingerly took it from him. "Thanks," he muttered, surprised he was feeding him. Unless he was poisoned it? "In the Compound. Near the garage. I'd go with you, but..." He glanced at his injured shoulder. "You can take Shiva with you, though. If you're coming back....she can lead the way. And she'd be good help if it comes to a fight." He hesitantly glanced in the building at River's sleeping form. "Are you taking her with you?" Shaw asked Beau, really hoping he wasn't.

Gunther
Gunther glanced over at Aeritreya, making sure she was following. They were in the forest around the Compound, and Gunther didn't really know where to go. He hadn't left the Compound for months. He didn't know where was safe or where they should avoid going. All he knew was that they needed to get away from the ILL's old home.

Storm
Storm felt better rested as he exited the building after sleeping for a little bit. He made his way over to Ray, avoiding Shaw and Beau. "Did I miss anything?" he asked Ray as he approached him, since Beau and Shaw seemed to be decently friendly with each other, and it hadn't been like that before. He wanted to embrace Ray but didn't want to push anything or move too fast.

Cert
The farm looked nice. Cert couldn't deny that. But some things that seemed too good to be true usually were, so Cert kept alert as he looked around. He knew that Sparrow needed medical attention. If she were to get an infection...Well, that wouldn't be good. So he would place nice, for now, as long as nothing seemed off. Besides, looking for Malia and Storm would send him right into the army's path again. And that was something he couldn't risk.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:15 am

sparrow james
Sparrow smiled at Khai's father "I'm Sparrow." she held out her hand. "Sparrow James, thank you for letting us on your farm." she was quite thankful to finally have a place to heal that was somewhat safe. Grabbing onto Cert's hand, she knew that he wanted to find Storm but he came here anyways.

ramsay hart
Ramsay moved closer to Ezra, placing a kiss on his cheek. "It's okay." she assured, placing a hand over his.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:27 pm

Aeritreya
Aeri panted slightly from the rush out of the compound. She felt torn, she didnt know the extent of what was happening at the compound. Not enough to ever think that the workers would turn against them, she was kept in the dark about the bad things in the compound. She glanced at Gunther, she was slightly comforted by his presence, but he had not really approached her much since their kiss, and that alone made her uneasy. She follows behind him, as she looked around at the forest, she didnt know much of the area here cause when she would leave the compound it was always using the trails.

Ezra
He glanced at her, and nodded, though he hid the uneasiness of the situation. He let alone couldnt wrap his head around what was going on with him. Never had he felt this way before and he was confused himself.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me