The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:37 am

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil (open
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil (open)
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:cabin tags:Neil (open)

“Poco look your friend is back.” Gears held up Poco so he could see Pokey. Poco chirped happily when he saw Pokey. Andrew continued eating his chips.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:44 am

AlphaOfThePack21 wrote:Zelda
She looks at him lightly. "No. No really I'm fine. Seriously it hardly hurts." She explains. She pauses for a second. "I-I'm sorry for freaking out on you earlier...I have no reason to act like that. I did say that I didnt expect anything more from you, I....guess i just hoped." She sighs, looking up at him slightly.
AlphaOfThePack21 wrote:Nile
Nile chuckled at gears. "I remember seeing a group a while back, I'm hoping I can still find them, it might be safer than sitting around in a house. And itll be more eyes to watch gears." He explains lightly.
Pokey finally arrived at the house and neighed slightly.

(Continuing^^)
Nile
"So what do you think about finding the group I saw before?" He asks the two.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:49 am

“I think that sounds like a good idea. The more eyes we have watching Gears,the safer she is.” Andrew crunched on some chips. “ I just want to make sure She’s ok,she’s all I have left.” Gears looked out the window,it was still raining a bit. “I wish that doctor would come back,we might need her in case something bad happens.”

Owen Williams-25-location: outside his home-tags: Tequila
Patch-stray cat-female-location: with Owen

Owen shrugged. “We could make a run for it,my cabin is too far and it has a metal fence around it.” Owen stabbed a walker in the head with an arrow.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:51 am

Nile
Nile nods to Andrew "they seemed like a lively bunch, but I wasnt able to make contact because i heard Jaxtons gun." He explains. He looks towards gears "I'm sure she is fine, and we will be too." He explains.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:54 am

Andrew smiled and crunched more chips. He hugged Gears has she picked up Poco. “So are we ready to go?” Andrew chuckled and patted Gears. “That’s my girl,always up for an adventure.”
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:00 am

Nile
Nile smiles "alright, last time I saw them, they were over by the store. They were heading away from it by horse. So if they are still there, we will be lucky, if not they had to have left some tracks to where they were going." He explains. He walks outside the rain had eased up, it was still dark out. He motions to them "alright you guys ride pokey again, I'll hike it out." He smiles taking the lead for pokey.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 am

Gears grabbed Andrew’s bag of chips and hopped onto Pokey. Poco sat on her shoulders and admired the view from above. Andrew hopped onto Pokey too and stole back his chips.
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:27 am

Nile
Nile smiles before starting to walk, he looked around and followed to the store. When he arrived at the store he looked around trying to remember which way they headed to before heading in the direction.

AlphaOfThePack21 wrote:Zelda
She looks at him lightly. "No. No really I'm fine. Seriously it hardly hurts." She explains. She pauses for a second. "I-I'm sorry for freaking out on you earlier...I have no reason to act like that. I did say that I didnt expect anything more from you, I....guess i just hoped." She sighs, looking up at him slightly.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:40 am

Gears patted Pokey as she and Andrew rode on him. “Aren’t you glad that you don’t have to walk

Owen Williams-25-location: outside his home-tags: Tequila
Patch-stray cat-female-location: with Owen

“Please come inside,it will be much safer.” Owen motioned for Patch to come closer to them. “Unless you want to go back the way you came.” He gestured to the growing zombie hoard coming closer.
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:00 pm

Nile
Nile looks up at them as they talk, he pet the bridge of pokeys face. He continues to walk before he sees the old place where it looked like the group stayed, the roof was slowly caving in. "Lemme look. Stay here guys." He says slowly walking in. He could tell it had been used by a lot of people. And he could see why they left. He walks back out. "Looks like they have moved on, but it doesnt look like it was too long ago."
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me