The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:38 am

This is a group roleplay focused around a zombie apocalypse. The "zombies" (or "walkers") act similar to the ones in The Walking Dead (or if you don't know the TV show, the walkers cannot run and are corpses walking around). If you have questions about the walkers or anything else, like how the virus was formed or how it spreads, you can post the question here or PM me.
This roleplay is a remake of The End-Zombie Apocalypse (https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3782086), as well as the 2.0 version of it. That said, you don't need to have been in the old one to roleplay in this one. Everything is basically reset. The characters who had known each other in the other roleplay are now strangers again.

Rules

-All of Tess's rules apply
-Post all characters to discussion thread
-No one is perfect
-Supplies cant be easy to find
-Don't kill another persons character without their permission
-Characters have to be realistic (no powers or odd appearances---for an example, purple skin or webbed feet)
-Be nice to each other

SEASON: Fall

Discussion thread: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4054693
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:39 am

EchoOfShatteredIce
Character(s):
X Malia Rayner
X Cert Bruns
X Storm Tejada
X Hunter Tierney
X Miles Ezekiel Shaw
X Gunther Jones

Pet(s):
X Chasing Clouds, Malia
X Sunfire, Storm
X Admiral, Cert
X Mikah, Hunter
X Shiva, Shaw
X Hopper, Gunther

Harry3Son
Character(s):
X Brady Collin Andrei
X Ray Carter Lawson
X Katherine Rose Mendoza
X Callum Clark
X Piper Gomez

Pet(s): N/A

OutlawRedneck
Character(s):
X Beau Marston
X River Marston
X Clayton Buck
X Kieran Clyde Upchurch
X Treavor Clark
X Deacon St.John

Pet(s):
X Harley, Beau
X General, River
X Biscuit, Clayton
X Ghost, Treavor

pparadise
Character(s):
X Sparrow James
X Khai Lua Clark
X Ramsay Hart

Pet(s):
X Lark, Sparrow
X Eden, Khai
X Luca, Ramsay

Zonbitaiga
Character(s):
X Summer Martinez
X Jaxton Weston
X Trisha Carter
X Andrew Patton Martinez

Pet(s):
X Poco, Summer
X Loki, Trisha

AlphaOfThePack21
Character(s):
X Nile Ames
X Zelda Urbans
X Willow Urbans
X Ezra Price
X Athena Lass
X Aeritreya Jensen

Pet(s):
X Pokey, Nile
X Ginger, Zelda
X Bentley, Willow
X Dog, Ezra
X Nova, Athena
X Phoenix, Aeritreya

VulpesVelox
Character(s):
X Jaiyana
X Kaytlyn Wayler
X Lucas Clark

Pet(s):
X Snuggles, Jaiyana
X Dakota, Kaytlyn
X Jellybean, Lucas

StarGirl2
Character(s):
X Skylar Marie Storms
X Justin Anthony Ross
X Kirk David Jones

Pet(s):
X Midnight, Skylar
X Dusk, Justin
X Duke, Kirk

Avrap
Character(s):
X Jay Wesley Jawkins
X Daniel Nathan Jawkins
X Matilda Clark

Pet(s): N/A

Teen_Wolf_Addict
Character(s):
X Tequlia Wilson
X Knox Cane
X Ford Cane

Pet(s):
X Rusty, Tequlia
X Red, Knox

Wolverton~~
Characters:
XMaria Mendoza
X Ghost

Pets:
X Bella, Maria
X Mark, Maria
X ???, Ghost

Lucifer's Vessel
Characters:
X Aiden Jackson
X Taylor Henderson

Pets: N/A
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu May 09, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 22 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:39 am

Malia
They had split up while they were looking for supplies in an abandoned grocery store. Their horses were outside, not tethered to anything in case walkers were to come. They needed to be able to get away if Malia and her brothers couldn't get to them in time to untie them.
Malia went to look in the aisles that would hold cleaning items and other things. She walked quietly down the aisles, examining each item that had been left behind considering if it would be useful or not.

Cert
Glancing at Storm, who stood guard near the entrance of the store, he went to the aisles Malia wouldn't be searching through. He grinned as he found a small mangled bag of salt cast way on the floor. He crouched down beside it, examining it for the holes. The bag wouldn't be able to carry the salt, but if he could find another bag to carry it in...Last resort would be using the plastic bags in the store. He'd have to use more than one to make sure it wouldn't rip easily. Mentally keeping a note in his head about he salt, he got up and continued to walk, looking for anything else. The store had already been cleaned up by other survivors, but they were hoping there would still be some stuff left for them to take, even if it wouldn't be all that desirable.

Storm
Storm watched Malia and Cert head their separate ways into the store and then surveyed the area. There hadn't seem to be any walkers inside, which was good, but there might still be a few hanging around somewhere. They couldn't be too confident. Storm glanced outside of the store through the dusty windows, keeping out of the spots that could be seen from outside in case someone was out there. He didn't see anything moving except for their horses. He glanced back inside of the store, leaning against the painted wall while he looked around.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:32 pm

Brady
Brady trekked down the side of the road, Ray right behind him. His feet had grown tired from constant walking since the two lost their car and most of their stuff. They had been robbed overnight; since the two hadn’t seen living people in days, they didn’t bother guarding the car much, so stealing it was as easy as not waking either of the two. They spotted a grocery store not far off in the distance and approached it. They had come up toward its back entrance, which was ajar. It had clearly been picked clean by other people, but the two were hungry. Brady began scavenging in the back room for supplies.

Ray
Ray silently left the staff area, entering the shelved section of the store. He strolled down the aisle, his eyes drifting to the ground, frowning at the absence of food. Only being able to store whatever they could hold, there wasn’t much food in their possession. His eyes began to drift back upward, then they widened to the size of plates when he spotted a silhouette at the other end of the long aisle, hunkered down. He fumbled for his pistol, shakily inching toward the figure.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Malia
Malia stiffened when she saw a figure in the corner of her eye. Lifting her spear off her back, she angled it at the figure. "Don't move," she hissed, uncertain if it was a person or not.

Cert
Cert froze when he heard movement. Something was coming towards him. He turned around slowly, and saw a figure edging towards him. "Hello?" Cert called cautiously. If it was a walker, it wouldn't respond. If it was a person, hopefully know that knew he was a person they wouldn't shoot him. "Hey, don't shoot or anything. I'm not going to hurt you."

Storm
Storm kept watch and didn't notice the two people that had come in through the back.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:52 pm

Brady
Brady’s head shot up at the sound of voices. He dropped what he was holding and slinked through the door, his bat in hand. Well, this is a first. Ray’s always supposed to get me out of trouble. He quietly snuck around the maze of aisles, trying to pin the source of the voices.

Ray
Ray stopped in his tracks, but did not lower his weapon. “How many of you are there?” he queried coolly, trying his best to suppress the immense fear he withheld.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:36 am

Cert
"How many are there of you?" He narrowed his eyes at the person, his hand gripping the hilt of his sword from where it was in its sheath. "Look, we don't want any trouble. We're just looking for supplies."
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:45 am

Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: River

Beau rode slowly down the empty road with River by his side. its been almost 3 weeks since they left their home that they had stayed at throughout the apocalypse but it had gotten overrun and it became time to leave. they only had a very small amount of supplies in the bags on their backs but they were making due, but it was coming to be the time they needed a town for new supplies, but of course, as it gets farther into the apocalypse supplies have become a lot harder to find. he glanced over at River, at least they still had their horses, General and Harley.

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Beau

River started to grow tired, they hadn't stopped very much in the past 3 weeks and when they did it always seemed like the walkers always found them again not soon after. they haven't seen anyone else still alive she was starting to wonder if there was anyone else left, but her optimistic side always told her that there were still people out there somewhere and eventually maybe they would find them. she looked up as a small roadside gas station came into view. she looked over at Beau a little excited, hoping there was food inside. they picked up their pace and slowed down as they got closer.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:12 am

Ray
Ray paused for a moment, deciding what number to tell the stranger. “...two. It’s just me and a friend.” he replied, choosing his words carefully, “Now, how many of you are there?” His fingers loosened from the trigger a little, but he was still on guard. It had been a while since he had a pleasant experience with another person.

Brady
Brady traced the area Ray’s voice was coming from. He hid around the corner, listening to their conversation closely. Don’t tell him anything, Ray. We’ve been over this...
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me