The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Zelda| Location: City?
He scoffed, crossing his arms in reference to being referred to as a dog. But he kept quiet, he knew they were right, he just didn’t want them to know it. He slowly nodded, watching Khai, he set his hands on top of his head so she could wrap him.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Everyone | Location: City?
Satisfied with his silence, she just watched as Violet and Sterile attempted to play tug-o-war with the small carcass.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:45 pm

Zonbitaigā wrote:Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil (open
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil (open)
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:?? tags:Neil (open)

Andrew walked around studying everything in the cabin as if looking for something to fix.

Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: The Woods, near the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

Trisha nodded. “I wouldn’t know what to do without Loki.” Commented Trisha as she followed Loki.

(Is there anywhere specific that we should be looking for the person?)
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:47 pm

khai clark
Khai carefully placed the ointment over the brusing, making sure not to put much pressure on it as she rubbed it in. After she finished she paused "Does it feel okay?, I'll start the wrap now." she asked, unwrapping the ball of it. Eden sat next to her, watching her work intently.

sparrow james
Sparrow pulled her arrows out of the dead walkers head, not one to care about the boy's injuries. She just wanted to get somewhere safe before sundown.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:49 pm

Zelda smiles in his submission. "See now was that so hard?" She smiles lightly. She watched Khai as she wrapped him up. She moved her hair and tucked it behind her ear slightly. She looked at Sparrow "keep going sparrow we are almost done here we will catch up I promise." She says lightly.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Brady
Brady carefully mounted the horse, swaying side to side as he fought to keep his balance. He felt like he could fall at any moment. “Y’know, after all this, I don’t think I’m too fond of riding horses,” he announced, grabbing its mane.

Ray
Ray smirked. He didn’t really know what to think of Sebastian, but he found it amusing how the three ladies were so good at tormenting him. “Ease up on the guy, eh?” he suggested, snickering.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Zelda / Ray | Location: City?
He tried his best to keep his cursing to a minimum, but he was swearing every word in the book. He gritted his teeth as the pressure from the wrap pushed his ribs closer to his lungs. The cooling ointment definitely helped, but he still felt it. He closed his eyes, his face showing the need to punch something, but he stood there. “Take his advice.” He spoke through his gritted teeth, tightening his hands into fists.

Amiliah Greene
She covered her ears when she heard her brother’s foul language, narrowing her eyes at him. As he stopped talking, she removed her hands, snickering a bit at the face he was making.

ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:59 pm

Zelda
Zelda looks back at Ray "awww, but it's so fun." She pretends to whine laughing a little bit. She looked back over to sebastian. "Its okay you're almost done." She tells him in a comforting tone.

Willow
Willow laughs a bit "it's okay bare back riding is for professionals, so it is hard. Itll be easier once you get riding one with a saddle down. Scoot up." She says before hopping on behind him. She wrapped her arms around him to grab a different part of the horses mane. "Use me to balance." She says.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 pm

khai clark
Khai frowned at his obvious pain, she felt bad for him. "I'm finished, normally I would recommend bed rest and alot of pain killers but we only have one of those.." she rambled, going a bit off topic. She put the cooling oinment back in her bag, pulled out the pain killers and a water bottle she used earlier. "Here, if you need more of the ointment or the pain killers let me know." she handed him two of the pills and the water. Standing up she dusted herself off before offering a hand to help him up.

sparrow james
Sparrow shook her head, pulling the last arrow out of a walkers head "It's fine, I'd prefer not to leave others behind." she spoke, placing the arrows back into her bag for later use.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Zelda
Zelda looks at khai "I would say since he cant have bed rest, he should atleast not fight. Theres plenty of us to take care of eachother. So take it easy sebastian." She says lightly now looking at sebastian. She looked back at sparrow. "Okay." She says with a small smile. She had noticed earlier that ray looked like he was in pain. "Hey can I steal some of those pain killers for ray?" She asks khai lightly.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Zelda / Ray | Location: City?
He exhaled in relief, he swallowed the pills dry, handing her back the water, he didn’t want to waste it. He quirked an eyebrow at her hand, he was fairly certain she wouldn’t be able to pull him up, so being as stubborn as he is, he shook his head and very slowly got to his feet, using a tree for balance. ”Thanks..”

Amiliah Greene
Bazz, why don’t you take Mandy?” She said while pointing to the brown horse. She didn’t want her brother walking around, but she knew she’d lose the battle this time.

ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me