The wolves among us Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The wolves among us Open

Postby bewildered » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Cαʅყρʂσ
Male ⥉ Captain ⥉ Post Office ⥉ Tags. Tobius ⥉
He widen his eyes and place a hand on his chest dramatically, feigning hurt. “Sir? I’m honoured to be called that but I prefer ‘captain’, thanks.” He raised an eyebrow in a mischievous gesture, crossing his arms and tilting his head up just slightly as the older, rougher stranger, or well sergeant, is a little taller than what he believed recorded in the files. However he’s not budging, although intimidate by his built, Cal still kept a calm yet sly expression on his face. “I’m going to assume that you’re my welcoming committee, considering your face is stuck in my photos.” Cal joked, a teasing glint fixated in his eyes and despite the height difference, he threw in any intimation or demands for respect he had in his straight-back stance.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:23 pm

ShadowStarFang wrote:

| Callous Thanatos |
| 5’9” Bi 29yo Male |
| Wolf Pack Warrior |
| Living Room | Human |
| Casey Hawkins |
| Zach "Finn" Finlay |
-Finn's Reply-

"No. No, you are fine." The brute ran his fingers through his hair, feet on the ground now. He was leaning forward, elbows on his knees, the left arm loosely laid over his knee and the other hand that ran through his hair and stayed there. Even with all the time he's been here, he felt a bit out of place at the oddest of times. Inside he knew he was accepted, but he still questioned it occasionally. His eyes were locked to the ground for a bit, then snapping over towards the other male and sat up, smiling towards him then the alpha.

-Casey's Reply-

He could feel both trying to lighten the mood, bring out some fun, but he just wasn't feeling up to it. Instead, it felt like he just wanted to hide away again. Both of these people were his superiors, so it didn't bring up his mood and how he felt about being here. Being unable to pinpoint, the brute couldn't understand why all his original problems were coming up again? It couldn't be because of her death, could it? The Theta helped him feel at home when he first arrived, being the first werewolf he opened up to in so long, but now? Now he was all alone again in this world. It always happened, and he broke his arms length rule. I suppose that is what happens when you let someone get too close. He snapped from his thoughts seconds after, looking up to Casey and then Finn.

- - -

| Tobius Eaght |
| 6’2” Hetero 30yo Male|
| Military Sergeant |
| Stand In Captain |
| Base > Post Office |
| Capt. Calypso |
His well polished shoes reached the bottom step, eyes casting up to see where he would be continuing to go. Up a few steps, his eyes registered a younger man, looking proud and confident, like a light just turned on. He paced up the half set of stairs to the mid level that divided the stairs into the upper stairs and lower stairs, stopping as he realized the one he just saw stood in front of him.

"Can I help you, sir?" The voice seemed to growl the words out, in a mix of tiredness and authority. He did not recognize the person in front of him, and he had is guard up. This couldn't be a werewolf in front of him, could it? The frown deepened, the aged man waiting for a decent response from the boyish looking man.

-Calypso's Reply-

At the mans reaction, the sergeant was taken back before clicking what he was meaning. Captain of the military base? He hadn't received anything from them since a few weeks ago. Did the mail get taken? He made eye contact as the Captain spoke again, mentioning a welcoming committee. Instantly, the sergeant realized his mistake and clicked his heels together and stood up straighter and tucked the files under his left arm as it pinned his side. The right arm pulled up, his thumb putting his hand just under his cap. "Sir, I apologize for my behavior. We have had no information regarding your arrival. Forgive me, Captain." He spoke with confidence, looking straight ahead until either the new Captain told him to stand at ease, dismissed him, or saluted him back and lowered the salute. The ranking officer had the control, and this new one had the rank.

- - -

| Matilla Creeds |
| 5’6” Bi 21yo Female |
| Military Assassin |
| Base > Kitchen |
| Open |
She entered the kitchen, running her hand through her sweaty hair as she pushed the stray strands out of her face and cast her eyes around the quarters. Her eyes caught the flickering stove, the kettle upon it, and little soul reading a book in wait. Deciding to ignore the other fellow comrade, she carried out her self given orders as she walked past the man caught up in his book. Her ears picked up the words he shared, only glancing to him once before continuing to pick out some snack foods that provided good recovery. Her hands landed on some some wrapped softness, taking it out to look at it. Sweet buns. She accepted the treat and closed the cupboards heading to grab a cup.

Once the cup was attained, she traveled back to the sink, filing it up with most likely lukewarm water. Upon filling it, she drank from the cup for a few gulps before her head registered why she always drank the bottled water provided. Taking the cup down from the lips, she licked her lips and shook her head slightly with her eyes shut, attempting to block the lingering taste. Her hand moved, dumping the water down the sink and placing the cup with it, walking to the fridge to get some of the drinkable water.

After grabbing the bottled water, she closed the door as her torso straightened her out to a full standing. Reaching over, she readjusted the sweet buns in her hand to also hold the water as she used her now free right hand to double check the fridge was shut as she dismissed herself from the kitchen and back out to the open base towards the showering quarters. Opening the sweet buns, she dismissed the wrapper into the closest trash bin and bit into the softness, walking swiftly towards the washrooms. Her right pinky and thumb base of her hand opened the bottled water, drinking from the cold and appealing drink, unlike the before base water. Still getting used to it, but when it came to options, she knew what she wanted if she had the choice.
Status Updated: 09/07/23 @08:15
Our baby is here now, so I am super busy and occupied
by his shenanigans <3 Wouldn’t trade any of it.
Unfortunately, that does mean I am at a standstill on
commissions and other Oekaki art until further notice.

Art & Commissions
PM me if you would like to order a commission! Previews
are listed in my DeviantArt in the Commissions folder.

About Me!
Hello everyone, I am ShadowStarFang! Most refer to me as
Shadow, though I also go by Tess, Solar, and Fangy.
My pronouns are she/her and I am currently
happily married to my high school sweetheart <3 08/16/2020
The horse to the right is my old Polish Arab mare, Rodeo.
I drew my Avatar Please Don't Steal!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:25 pm

ACH "FINN" FINLAY
───┫male ;; twenty-six ;; bisexual ;; rank;; zeta ;; location;; living room ;; tags;; callous/casey ;; mentions;; none ;; form ;; human ;; scent ;; honey┣───

x x x xzach shuffled uncomfortably in his spot. he stretched his arms overhead, a loud crack from his shoulder blades seemed to fill the still air. he could feel the uncomfortable posture that casey had adopted. he crossed his arms across his well-sculpted chest. is something the matter casey? he felt like he was intruding on the alpha's personal feelings. but sometimes you've got to be cruel to be kind. he stood in place, stern, feeling the eyes of callous burn through the light sweat dripping from his tricep.

zach had known all to well about the death of the recent beta, a lovely soul she was. may her soul be at peace, he prayed. he loosened his grip across his chest and let a shudder crawl down his spine.

////

𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 "𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵" 𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑵 𝑭𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹
───┫male ;; twenty-three ;; heterosexual ;; occupation;; soldier ;; location;; kitchen ;; tags;; matilla ;; mentions;; none ┣───

x x x xmiles waited patiently hunched over the large open book. his thick fingers tracing over the slightly faded typewriter font. he scratched his stubbled chin, be in plain sight huh? he felt the warming steam escaping the squealing kettle, taking out the chill in the kitchen. a clean container sat nearby on a metal drying rack with his name written in permanent marker across the bottom.

he tore open the berry porridge packet, tipping the contents into the container. a loud ding interrupted miles' reading, the kettle was boiled. a long stride from the counter back to the book and container seemed to be too many moments long. pouring the hot water from the kettle into the container he stirred the porridge until it was his desired consistency. mushy but still crunchy in some parts. he smiled slightly at his personalised breakfast meal.

miles looked up to the kitchen a young female rummaging through the cupboards, sweaty and what seemed she had been rolling in dirt. he didn't think that she had noticed him at all. how long had she been there? good morning to you too, matilla. he grunted before grabbing a spoon from the drawers.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bewildered » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:13 pm

Cαʅყρʂσ
Male ⥉ Captain ⥉ Post Office ⥉ Tags. Tobius ⥉
He laughed, amused and patting one hand on the taller man’s shoulder. “Relax yourself comrade, we’re in public after all.” Calypso grinned, giving a playful salut and walking past Tobias, flicking his wrist in a gesture to follow. “It’s fine, I was merely joking. I didn’t expect to meet anyone so soon so consider this a welcoming surprise.” The soldier shrugged his shoulders, closing his eyes and relaxing his shoulder as he tug one hand on his bag strap. Being they just met, he didn’t have much to say about the sergeant besides his built and attitude which is pretty impressive in their own words. He felt pleased from the quick obedience, however, and if anything, this man is decently loyal but somewhat foolish to have believed his words quickly. “So anything I missed, pal?” He tilt his head, looking over his shoulder with a smirk at Tobius.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:44 pm

Genesis
| Zeta | Female | Living Room |
| Tags: Casey, Callous, Zach | Form: Human | Scent: Firewood and vanilla |

She padded down the stairs in a black tank top and grey sweats slung low on her hips, a half-empty coffee cup in one hand, and a towel in the other. She dried her dripping hair as she walked, hopping off the last step and turning towards the living room, stopping in her tracks. "We having a party?" she quipped at her packmates as she brushed past to the kitchen. She could feel the tension and realized she probably interrupted a conversation, but couldn't be bothered to acknowledge it, her thoughts cycling through her head. She poked her head back into the living room, frowning as she searched the room. "Anyone seen my brother? I haven't seen him since he went into town last night." she questioned, wrapping the towel around her shoulders as she joined the group.

Sebastian
| Upsilon | Male | Driving |
| Tags: none | Form: human | Scent: Pine and cinnamon |

I'm so late. Sebastian shook his head at himself, checking the time on his phone. He'd gone into town to do some scouting on who was behind the murder in their pack and ended up at the bar. One drink had turned into three and then he'd gotten distracted by a pretty girl in a short dress. He grinned, despite his predicament. Who was he kidding, he didn't regret it at all. A little fun never hurt anyone. He cursed as he accidentally ran a red light, briefly looking back to make sure there hadn't been a cop nearby. he turned his attention back to getting home, pulling his wrinkled white t-shirt from the night before up to his nose and inhaling. He winced at the overpowering smell of cheap perfume and alcohol. Man, please don't let the pack be awake yet. he hoped silently, shaking his head as he sped up again.

IT IS MADNESS for a sheep
╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
(You can call me Silver.)
I'm a female and I'm a fan
of wolves, horses,
MARVEL, and the show Supernatural.

╚══════════════╝
──── to talk peace WITH A WOLF
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:10 pm

| Callous Thanatos |
| 5’9” Bi 29yo Male |
| Wolf Pack Warrior |
| Living Room | Human |
| Casey Hawkins |
| Zach "Finn" Finlay |
| Genesis |
-Casey's Reply-

He could feel both trying to lighten the mood, bring out some fun, but he just wasn't feeling up to it. Instead, it felt like he just wanted to hide away again. Both of these people were his superiors, so it didn't bring up his mood and how he felt about being here. Being unable to pinpoint, the brute couldn't understand why all his original problems were coming up again? It couldn't be because of her death, could it? The Theta helped him feel at home when he first arrived, being the first werewolf he opened up to in so long, but now? Now he was all alone again in this world. It always happened, and he broke his arms length rule. I suppose that is what happens when you let someone get too close. He snapped from his thoughts seconds after, looking up to Casey and then Finn.

-Finn's & Genesis' Reply-

Callous used the Zeta's focus on Casey to get up to leave, excusing himself politely to his superiors. As he turned, heading to the stairs to retreat to his room when he was met with the other Zeta enter the living room. Honestly, he didn't want to deal with his ranking members, but he would always respect them. Awkwardly stepping back and out of her way, he listened to her words about the party. Party? No. He just would rather seclude himself and train his reflexes in both forms. He walked past her once she dismissed herself, heading outside.

"I'm heading out. I have some plans." He gave a weak smile, just trying at this point to brighten up for .2 seconds. Though he doubted it'd work, why not? He avoided most other ways to 'better himself' as he has been told. What did it matter though, he wasn't going to change his ways anytime soon.

- - -

| Tobius Eaght |
| 6’2” Hetero 30yo Male|
| Military Sergeant |
| Stand In Captain |
| Base > Post Office |
| Capt. Calypso |
At the mans reaction, the sergeant was taken back before clicking what he was meaning. Captain of the military base? He hadn't received anything from them since a few weeks ago. Did the mail get taken? He made eye contact as the Captain spoke again, mentioning a welcoming committee. Instantly, the sergeant realized his mistake and clicked his heels together and stood up straighter and tucked the files under his left arm as it pinned his side. The right arm pulled up, his thumb putting his hand just under his cap. "Sir, I apologize for my behavior. We have had no information regarding your arrival. Forgive me, Captain." He spoke with confidence, looking straight ahead until either the new Captain told him to stand at ease, dismissed him, or saluted him back and lowered the salute. The ranking officer had the control, and this new one had the rank.

-Calypso's Reply-

At the instructions, Tobius relaxed himself and sighed softly, looking at his undelivered package to the government. He'd have to shred and burn it. Though an easy task, he didn't trust others to do it. Turning on his heels and following down the stairs, he trailed the Captain at his orders.

"I believe I don't know who you are, Sir. Perhaps some proper introductions and paperwork exchanges? I'd like to know why and fill in for why we have not been notified about a new Captain being transferred." He bluntly put the words, straightforward and cautious, yet wanting to be respectful. "You know, Protocol, Captain Sir."

- - -

| Matilla Creeds |
| 5’6” Bi 21yo Female |
| Military Assassin |
| Base > Kitchen |
| Miles "Flynn" |
After grabbing the bottled water, she closed the door as her torso straightened her out to a full standing. Reaching over, she readjusted the sweet buns in her hand to also hold the water as she used her now free right hand to double check the fridge was shut as she dismissed herself from the kitchen and back out to the open base towards the showering quarters. Opening the sweet buns, she dismissed the wrapper into the closest trash bin and bit into the softness, walking swiftly towards the washrooms. Her right pinky and thumb base of her hand opened the bottled water, drinking from the cold and appealing drink, unlike the before base water. Still getting used to it, but when it came to options, she knew what she wanted if she had the choice.

-Miles "Flynn"'s Reply-

Just as she was about to exit, the words rang and she looked back at the silent soldier who had moved from her perch. She didn't want to disturb him earlier, so her ignoring him also caused her to temporarily forget he was in there. She sighed and smiled. "Hey, Miles." She greeted the fellow solider, her smile tired and weary. Raising her arm, she wiped her forehead as she re-entered the large room, eating her sweet bun. Washing up would have to be postponed. How bothersome. Then again, she had nothing else planned. This day was her day off. Someone else was working today, laying a trap she heard. Though she wasn't involved, limiting factors of traps were common to get around. "What are you up to?" Though she intended clear words, they were muffled by the sweet bun she had took a bite of and had yet to swallow.

- - -

| Delilah |
| Del | N/A |
| 18 | 5'8" Female |
| Future Pack Theta |
| Leaving Town |
| Seb/Open |
Engine reving, radio playing. She drove, leaving the small town and it’s cafe she loves to visit. Only a few more classes, then she’d have a full bachelor degree towards getting her doctorates. Lost in her thoughts, she snapped from them seeing flashing lights. A car, crashed along the side of the road. The female felt obliged to get out and help, so she pulled to the side of the road. Getting out of her car, she had 911 ready to press dial. Approaching the car, she noticed the person in the car not moving.

“Hey man, you okay?” She wandered over to the door, putting her phone down to her side and reaching a hand up to open the door. The person still wasn’t moving, so she placed a hand on their neck, checking for a pulse. Her eyes wandered, seeing something covered in the passenger seat. She was about to speak again as the person looked up to her. “Hey, dude are you okay? I’m-” She was cut off. Literally. By pure instinct, she was able to step back to avoid the clean knife that shot for her throat. Fallen on her butt, she looked up as the man once in the vehicle exiting and glaring down to her.

Swinging the knife, he aimed for her chest, the female moving backwards and attempting to roll away, only to be struck in her leg. She screamed, the man pulling back and looking up and down the road for any cars.

Art & Commissions

About Me!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:41 pm

.chariot wrote:
    ACH "FINN" FINLAY
───┫male ;; twenty-six ;; bisexual ;; rank;; zeta ;; location;; living room ;; tags;; callous/casey ;; mentions;; none ;; form ;; human ;; scent ;; honey┣───

x x x xzach shuffled uncomfortably in his spot. he stretched his arms overhead, a loud crack from his shoulder blades seemed to fill the still air. he could feel the uncomfortable posture that casey had adopted. he crossed his arms across his well-sculpted chest. is something the matter casey? he felt like he was intruding on the alpha's personal feelings. but sometimes you've got to be cruel to be kind. he stood in place, stern, feeling the eyes of callous burn through the light sweat dripping from his tricep.

zach had known all to well about the death of the recent beta, a lovely soul she was. may her soul be at peace, he prayed. he loosened his grip across his chest and let a shudder crawl down his spine.

////

𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 "𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵" 𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑵 𝑭𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹
───┫male ;; twenty-three ;; heterosexual ;; occupation;; soldier ;; location;; kitchen ;; tags;; matilla ;; mentions;; none ┣───

x x x xmiles straightened himself from the book, lightly pressing his hand across the bound, aged pages. studying, i suppose. he acknowledged the book with a glance, only to return to meet matilla's gaze. once returning the gaze, his eyes gave off an elevator look. searching her up and down. he noticed the sweet plump bun that had her fingers curled around it. a sweet bun i see? is there natural flavours or just sugar? miles has a strong dislike for processed foods, which included added sugar products and fast food. a boring life he lived.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:48 am

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼

Female|26|True Alpha|Location: Home|Tags: Callous, Zach, Genesis

Casey focused on the only warrior they had for now..she could tell something was bothering him. Perhaps the death of their beloved Theta? Possibly. It wasn't until Zach's voice broken her train of thought until she realized she had stared into space. Gazing up at the male, she gave him a half smile "No, everything is fine." she replied trying to sound calm and collected but it was all a lie. She was still grieving the loss of her Theta. Casey turned her attention behind her to see Genesis making her way down stairs and into the kitchen acknowledging her question. Turning back around she glanced at Zach once more to see his facial expressions and then to Callous.

Once Genesis poked her head back into the living room asking where her brother was, Casey honestly had no idea where Sebastian was at. "I haven't seen him." Casey replied as she turned around to look at her other Zeta. It was then when she noticed Callous leaving the room and gave everyone a weak smile. Casey frowned slightly as he left the living room. Going back to the subject of Sebastian, the alpha returned her attention to Zach. "Did you see Sabastian while you were out?" she questioned while she wondered why Sebastian hasn't returned yet.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:06 am

| Callous Thanatos |
| 5’9” Bi 29yo Male |
| Wolf Pack Warrior |
| Outside | Wolf |
| Open |
"I'm heading out. I have some plans." He gave a weak smile, just trying at this point to brighten up for .2 seconds. Though he doubted it'd work, why not? He avoided most other ways to 'better himself' as he has been told. What did it matter though, he wasn't going to change his ways anytime soon.

Thankfully he escaped, no problem. Walking outside, he lifted his head up to smell the forest. He loved it's scent. Walking off, he watched the ground and noticed he picked up his pace a bit. Might a well use this time to think. So he walked, the jogged, and then a full sprint. He shifted, a golden wolf entering the clearing as it continued to bound. He followed a rough path, thoughts racing as his legs carried him over the ground. The rusted looking paw pads kept going, and he reached the edge of the pack territory, the side away from the town. He watched, the breeze sweet to his nose. A long sigh escaped him, and he looked around. Standing, and longing for the life he once had with them.

- - -

| Tobius Eaght |
| 6’2” Hetero 30yo Male|
| Military Sergeant |
| Stand In Captain |
| Base > Post Office |
| Capt. Calypso |

-Calypso's Reply-

At the instructions, Tobius relaxed himself and sighed softly, looking at his undelivered package to the government. He'd have to shred and burn it. Though an easy task, he didn't trust others to do it. Turning on his heels and following down the stairs, he trailed the Captain at his orders.

"I believe I don't know who you are, Sir. Perhaps some proper introductions and paperwork exchanges? I'd like to know why and fill in for why we have not been notified about a new Captain being transferred." He bluntly put the words, straightforward and cautious, yet wanting to be respectful. "You know, Protocol, Captain Sir."

- - -

| Matilla Creeds |
| 5’6” Bi 21yo Female |
| Military Assassin |
| Base > Kitchen |
| Miles "Flynn" |
Just as she was about to exit, the words rang and she looked back at the silent soldier who had moved from her perch. She didn't want to disturb him earlier, so her ignoring him also caused her to temporarily forget he was in there. She sighed and smiled. "Hey, Miles." She greeted the fellow solider, her smile tired and weary. Raising her arm, she wiped her forehead as she re-entered the large room, eating her sweet bun. Washing up would have to be postponed. How bothersome. Then again, she had nothing else planned. This day was her day off. Someone else was working today, laying a trap she heard. Though she wasn't involved, limiting factors of traps were common to get around. "What are you up to?" Though she intended clear words, they were muffled by the sweet bun she had took a bite of and had yet to swallow.

At his question after his responses, she looked to it and shrugged. "I'd bet it was sugar, but carbs and sugar help after a workout if it's only a little." She smiled, happy with her decision no matter what the actual answer was. This one was made in a factory, but making one at home would probably be healthier and so much more tasty. But she wasn't picky. Besides, luxuries like this were rare, so she took them when she could. Shifting her weight, she could feel her legs starting to recognize their tiredness, and how sweaty she was.

- - -

| Delilah |
| Del | N/A |
| 18 | 5'8" Female |
| Future Pack Theta |
| Road | Wolf |
| Seb/Open |
Engine reving, radio playing. She drove, leaving the small town and it’s cafe she loves to visit. Only a few more classes, then she’d have a full bachelor degree towards getting her doctorates. Lost in her thoughts, she snapped from them seeing flashing lights. A car, crashed along the side of the road. The female felt obliged to get out and help, so she pulled to the side of the road. Getting out of her car, she had 911 ready to press dial. Approaching the car, she noticed the person in the car not moving.

“Hey man, you okay?” She wandered over to the door, putting her phone down to her side and reaching a hand up to open the door. The person still wasn’t moving, so she placed a hand on their neck, checking for a pulse. Her eyes wandered, seeing something covered in the passenger seat. She was about to speak again as the person looked up to her. “Hey, dude are you okay? I’m-” She was cut off. Literally. By pure instinct, she was able to step back to avoid the clean knife that shot for her throat. Fallen on her butt, she looked up as the man once in the vehicle exiting and glaring down to her.

Swinging the knife, he aimed for her chest, the female moving backwards and attempting to roll away, only to be struck in her leg. She screamed, the man pulling back and looking up and down the road for any cars. As he looked back, he noticed she wasn't standing there anymore, a greyish silver wolf stood in it's place, the back right leg bleeding how it was before. If she didn't get medical help for her injury, a nice scar would replace her smooth skin. Though the scar didn't weigh on her mind, her life did. She snarled to the man, teeth bared as he he held the knife. It was obvious he expected to get her in the first strike, but luckily he missed.

Art & Commissions

About Me!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:19 am

Genesis
| Zeta | Female | Living Room |
| Tags: Casey, Callous, Zach | Form: Human | Scent: Firewood and vanilla |
She frowned at her Alpha's response and glanced out the window, Sebastian's familiar black truck missing from its usual spot. "With your permission, I want to go look for him if he's not back in ten minutes. After everything that's happened to the pack lately.." she trailed off, unwilling to finish her statement. They all knew the dangers, she didn't need to say it out loud too. Sebastian was the last blood she had left and she refused to even consider that she might lose him.

Sebastian
| Upsilon | Male | Driving/on the side of the road |
| Tags: Delilah | Form: human | Scent: Pine and cinnamon |
He sped down the road, passing a couple of cars pulled over and glanced lazily towards them as he drove. The flash of a knife in the sun caused him to slam on his brakes, the smell of burning rubber filling the air as he turned back around, slowing enough to throw his truck into park and jump out, sprinting across the street, a growl growing in his throat. As he neared, the smell of blood hit his nose and he briefly considered shifting before the man wielding the knife turned towards him and he dismissed the thought, speeding up to tackle the other man, his shoulder slamming into the other man's chest, both rolling down the small hill and hitting the ground hard.

The knife was knocked out of the other man's hand and he turned on Sebastian, pulling back his fist to connect with Sebastian's mouth. Pain radiated through Seb's face and he growled, his anger rising at the pain. He dove for the knife and the man below him used the shift in weight to grip his throat and roll him off and away from the blade. The man's knee slammed down on Sebastian's shoulder and he felt it pop out of place as more blows landed across his face, the fingers around his neck tightening as the man reached behind him to pull a gun out of the waistband of his jeans.

Panic gripped Sebastian and pumped adrenaline through his bloodstream and he felt around the ground for a weapon as the barrel of the gun pressed against the side of his head. His fingers curled around something long and cold and hard and he swung his weapon, trying to knock his opponent off balance and throw his aim. Sebastian's weapon sunk into flesh and blood splattered his chest and neck. He shoved upwards and the man jerked off him, hitting the ground with a thump as the gun went off inches from Sebastian's ear when he rolled away. He panted as he crouched, watching the other man bleed out, a rusted railroad spike impaled in his throat. He'd bleed out in seconds.

Sebastian groaned as he stood, his bottom lip cut and bleeding and his left eye already swelling shut. He gripped his dislocated shoulder as he made his way back up the hill, his eyes landing on the red-headed girl. "You better be friendly," he muttered to himself, forcing a smile as he addressed her. "How bad are you hurt?" he asked gently, trying not to scare her. He breathed in deeply, pausing at the familiar scent underneath her natural smell and the blood. She was one of them. "I'm not gonna hurt you," he assured her, crouching near her to look at her wound.

IT IS MADNESS for a sheep
╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
(You can call me Silver.)
I'm a female and I'm a fan
of wolves, horses,
MARVEL, and the show Supernatural.

╚══════════════╝
──── to talk peace WITH A WOLF
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items