The wolves among us Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The wolves among us Open

Postby Nyverria » Fri May 17, 2019 3:16 pm

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼

Female|26|True Alpha|Location: Home|Tags: Open

It has been exactly six months since the military had came to town and Casey has been worrying for the safety of her pack for a while now. Sine the death of their last Theta..thanks to one of the assassins...Amber was her name if Casey remembered correctly. The last time she spoke with her Theta, she was headed out to gather supplied from town and was murdered on her way back but thankfully she didn't lead the military straight to their home. The woman began counting how many days it had been since the death "A week..maybe two weeks..?" she questioned herself in her thoughts. Casey was especially close to Morgan and she has been grieving longer than she should be. The alpha sat by the window in her room as she gazed outside to watch the birds fly around and the butterflies fly around. Spring was here and that meant prey was returning to the forest.

"I should get around and check on everyone." Casey spoke to herself as she got up from her seat and threw on a simple t-shirt with a faded red color, blue jeans and her black converse. Opening the door she looked around before gently closing it and made her way to the living room.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sat May 18, 2019 5:11 pm

ACH "FINN" FINLAY
───┫male ;; twenty-six ;; bisexual ;; occupation;; zookeeper ;; rank;; zeta ;; location;; cabin > training grounds ;; tags;; open ;; mentions;; none ;; form ;; wolf > human┣───

x x x xzach shivered as he felt the first breeze of the morning. his ruffled fur standing on end. his yellow eyes readjusting to the morning light peering through the windows. he grunted heavily as he used his strength to stand up. his paws ached from the cold night. he swerved his head around the room, lumps of chests rising and falling as a couple of his pack mates slept. he emerged into the clear hallway. he squinted quickly, blocking out as much of the morning sun as possible. he sat by the entrance of the little cabin, yawning, baring his pale tinted yellow teeth (which was weird since his human form had pretty white teeth). a whine echoed through the empty plains. he raised his back leg to his ear, scratching. his body went limp. ah, finally. felt like that itch was gonna be the death of me. he rolled around, dirt particles clinging to the sides of his fur.

another yawn escaped his jaws. a shake of his pelt finally woke the sleep that was rested on his shoulders. his front paws walked forward, arching his back. a loud crack rang in the air. twenty-six isn't even that old, he huffed. he made his way through the clearing, slowly emerging into his human form. he was shirtless with a pair of jeans, a black faded belt keeping them up. he slightly shivered, it was never too cold for him to train.

////

𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 "𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵" 𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑵 𝑭𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹
───┫male ;; twenty-three ;; heterosexual ;; occupation;; soldier ;; location;; bunks (military quarters) ;; tags;; open ;; mentions;; none ┣───

x x x xmiles hunched over a book in his bunk, flashlight in hand. he hadn't had a wink of sleep. the bags under his eyes had more stories than the book he was reading. he emerged from underneath his blankets, his companions sound asleep. sleep is for the weak. although he hadn't had much sleep, he was alert when he was tired. a subtle movement at the back of the room made him rotate his head, an owl-like skill he has. who's there? his eyes scanned the room thoroughly before giving up, he brushed it off as a bug flying past. he turned his attention back to the book in his lap. a body turning in his sleep made miles slightly jump.

he yawned slightly, it was his second all-nighter he's pulled this week. something was on his mind. all he wanted was to eradicate the existence of those wolves the thought of them made him gag. the quicker they're gone, the quicker he can go back to being 'normal'.
Last edited by .chariot on Mon May 20, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

archer whitford: 001

Postby delicate. » Mon May 20, 2019 6:54 pm

ARCHER WHITFORD
W O L V E S
22yr — m — omega — form: human — scent: pine mixed w/ a sweet candy — location: home — mentions: n/a — tags: open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Archer hadn't slept well over the past two day- the most he had slept was five hours. His mind was far too active, worrying over the quickly approaching full moon. It may not be close enough to cause him to shift regardless of his efforts, but it still caused worry. The wolf part of him stirred with excitement at the thought of a full moon, making it where he had to change his thoughts quickly but he'd always veer down that path, regardless. The male let out a heavy sigh, shifting his position in bed so he was on his side before reaching for his phone. He put the phone down after realizing it was early in the morning. He took his phone off charge then looked through a few social media posts before deciding to get out of bed. He clicked his phone off and sat it back in its place on the bedside table before getting up. He didn't bother changing out of his sweatpants or slightly oversized t-shirt just yet. Thirty minutes had passed by the time he stumbled out of his room, rubbing at his sleep blurred eyes as he made his way to the kitchen for breakfast. He really needed to look into some sleep pills whenever he got the chance.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Mon May 20, 2019 8:24 pm

| Callous Thanatos |
| 5’9” Bi 29yo Male |
| Wolf Pack Warrior |
| Living Room | Human |
| Casey Hawkins |
A long breath drew into a following sigh as the air travelled past his lips. A single brown eye gazed at the ceiling, watching a fan twirl on and on, a never ending source of wasteful time spending. The layered colored hair had fallen around his face, off to the side, and only stood out among the couch. The soft pillow supported his head, the hair dark from his early shower from being up for a few hours, maybe at dawn or before? He wasn’t much sure anymore. His body posed for the corner of the cushions, arms taking over the top layer as his socked feet crossed upon the table. All his senses could register was his shampoo and after shave, feeling the density of the plush couch, and the long sleeve button up and jeans he possessed.

Motion caught his eye as the male only glanced over at the stirring of other pack members. Already? God, how much time did he waste? Another breath huffed itself out, the male unmotivated to remove himself from the place he currently claimed. To whomever just entered the area, he greeted.

Good morning. The words said good morning, but the voice seemed to not agree with some rough vowels, like the voice had been abandoned. Clearing his throat, he hoped to not sound so harsh the next time he spoke. Last thing he wanted was to ruffle someone’s fur the wrong way. To have fought someone last week, he didn’t need to start again this week and be added to another punishment.

- - -

| Tobius Eaght |
| 6’2” Hetero 30yo Male|
| Military Sergeant |
| Stand In Captain |
| Captain’s Headquarters |
| Open |
Under the breath, and thankfully for others out of earshot, a jumble of swearing entered the world. “You’ve got to be kidding me...”

Brown eyes took in the words on the paper as scarred and long bruised hands flipped through each flimsy piece. The hands waisted no time in the flipping of each page as the man stood there, his face looking more and more angry. His uniform was well kept, looking almost brand new, despite the slight wrinkles around the cuffs and arms from all the movements by him. His hat laid upon the desk, neatly in it’s own corner, it proudly displaying the same ranking that marked his shoulders. Sergeant.

Since the week before when they lost their captain, he had paperwork to fill out. Nearly non-stop. The papers he was growling over only told him nothing of use. A captain wouldn’t be possible for another few weeks, something that only threw the system out of wack. Therefore being the current highest rank, he was taking over captain duty until further notice. Finishing the last paper, he signed off and packaged the items to enclose the envelope and send it to the main branch to be processed. Requesting and finding a certified captain wasn’t easy, but the male fancied to not have to do everyone’s job. Glancing at his watch, he picked up his hat and cup of coffee, taking a long drink from the strong beverage.

- - -

| Matilla Creeds |
| 5’6” Bi 21yo Female |
| Military Assasin |
| Bunker > Jogging Base |
| Open |
Beep-Beep-Beep-

The noise barely begun before it ended, blocked by the hand confirming the awakening of the female. Creaking of the bed emerged as she plopped herself onto the ground and instantly went ahead to make her bed without a moment’s hesitation. Though tired, protocol habit kicked in as her senses slowly sharpened to her normal as she became fully alert. Once the bed was well fit, her next habit followed suit as she fixed her hair into a half bun and changed into her running shorts and running t-shirt. The faded shirt was obviously well used and looking kind of abused from wearing as the words cut out, forming incoherant symbols as the green shirt contrasted the black shorts. Heading outside, the female stretched as she moved towards the doors, not rushing and not lagging.

The crisp air hit her lungs with bitterness, but inside she felt her energy boil over at such a perfect morning. Letting out a focused puff, she jogged in place for a second as she picked up a well paced jog. Head up, shoulders back, elbows tucked but not restricting, hands flat and pointed, body aligned, knees properly bent to keep momentum, and the dusted tennis shoes keeping her on the balls of her feet to avoid being flat footed. In. Out. In. Out. Keeping the steady breath was most important, as if she breathed wrong, her sides would start to build a lack of oxygen and cause distress.

The 3rd lap was her final round around the base, eyes starting to wander at all the action taking over the campus. Her thoughts trailed to her next actions: shower, uniform, and schedule. If she recalled she had in town supervision today with an hour of forest time, yet she couldn’t remember with who.
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Tue May 21, 2019 1:31 pm

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼

Female|26|True Alpha|Location: Home|Tags: Callous

As Casey made er way further into the living room she heard someone say "good morning". Looking around she spotted Callous sitting on the couch. She noticed how his voice seemed not to agree with him as he tried to clear his throat. "Good morning, Callous." The woman said with a calm tone in her voice as she moved closer to the warrior. Sitting on the couch on the opposite side of the room she looked at him and took note of his body language. "He seems tired..." she thought to herself as she kept her facial expressions calm and collected. Casey really didn't want to worry her pack anymore since the recent death of their Theta.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Tue May 21, 2019 2:52 pm

ACH "FINN" FINLAY
───┫male ;; twenty-six ;; bisexual ;; rank;; zeta ;; location;; porch > living room ;; tags;; callous/casey ;; mentions;; none ;; form ;; human ;; scent ;; honey┣───

x x x xzach clapped his hands together, breathing a warm breath into them. maybe it was a bit cold for him to train, especially without a shirt. he walked back inside. he saw the first two alive souls awake this morning. he watched the exchange between casey, their alpha, and callous, a wolf warrior. his heart sank. he thought he had interrupted something important. am i intruding an important conversation?

////

𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 "𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵" 𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑵 𝑭𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹
───┫male ;; twenty-three ;; heterosexual ;; occupation;; soldier ;; location;; bunks > kitchen ;; tags;; open ;; mentions;; none ┣───

x x x xmiles breathed near silently. his large flashlight lighting up the room. another soldier's snoring began to creep up on him. he became more and more annoyed. bunch of amateurs. he shut the book with a thud and swiftly stood up from his bed. with his book under his arm and a hand half in his jean pocket, he walked slouched toward the kitchen. it was silent. he breathed in the still air that smelt of mothballs and hand sanitizer.

he set the hardcover book of mythology; particularly werewolves, on the empty bench. a light tap of the book echoed through the empty kitchen. he walked toward the cupboards, opening them in search for a ration. he pulled out a porridge ration. as much as he didn't want it, he didn't mind the flavours they came in; berry, honey or plain.

a flick of a switch turned the kettle on, a loud rumbling noise filled the still air. he waited at the bench, hunched over the book on the bench. he flipped the book open to a marked page, with a finger he traced over the words inked in black and white. werewolves are hidden in plain sight. a human is most likely not going to recognise them in their human form. he read aloud.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Fri May 24, 2019 7:07 pm

| Callous Thanatos |
| 5’9” Bi 29yo Male |
| Wolf Pack Warrior |
| Living Room | Human |
| Casey Hawkins |
| Zach "Finn" Finlay |
Good morning. The words said good morning, but the voice seemed to not agree with some rough vowels, like the voice had been abandoned. Clearing his throat, he hoped to not sound so harsh the next time he spoke. Last thing he wanted was to ruffle someone’s fur the wrong way. To have fought someone last week, he didn’t need to start again this week and be added to another punishment.

-Casey's Reply-

The brute jumped slightly at hearing the alpha's voice, not expecting her to be up yet. His voice caught, and he cleared his throat again. He took a deep breath, looking towards her. "Ah, sorry Casey. I didn't realize you were up." The male started to sit up a bit, looking her in the eyes then away, a bit uncomfortable. He felt off being here alone with her, breathing a sigh of relief as the door opened and another pack member entered the room and unstarted conversation.

-Finn's Reply-

"No. No, you are fine." The brute ran his fingers through his hair, feet on the ground now. He was leaning forward, elbows on his knees, the left arm loosely laid over his knee and the other hand that ran through his hair and stayed there. Even with all the time he's been here, he felt a bit out of place at the oddest of times. Inside he knew he was accepted, but he still questioned it occasionally. His eyes were locked to the ground for a bit, then snapping over towards the other male and sat up, smiling towards him then the alpha.

- - -

| Tobius Eaght |
| 6’2” Hetero 30yo Male|
| Military Sergeant |
| Stand In Captain |
| Base > Post Office |
| Open |
Since the week before when they lost their captain, he had paperwork to fill out. Nearly non-stop. The papers he was growling over only told him nothing of use. A captain wouldn’t be possible for another few weeks, something that only threw the system out of wack. Therefore being the current highest rank, he was taking over captain duty until further notice. Finishing the last paper, he signed off and packaged the items to enclose the envelope and send it to the main branch to be processed. Requesting and finding a certified captain wasn’t easy, but the male fancied to not have to do everyone’s job. Glancing at his watch, he picked up his hat and cup of coffee, taking a long drink from the strong beverage.

He tucked the hat under his left arm, coffee cup in left hand as the envelope laid upon the desk. Once the warm liquid was gone, he grunted and set the cup down, taking up the dark yellow encasement. Turning on his heels, the clicking of his shoes lightly echoing in the building. Taking the steps and getting to the door, the sergeant paused and placed his hat firmly covering the short red ends. As soon as he finished, Tobius left the building and started to walk towards city hall, the post office being just across. To trust someone else to deliver a message was not what he wanted, but the post office was the next best thing. Those who worked there he knew weren't werewolves, well, at least last he checked.

- - -

| Matilla Creeds |
| 5’6” Bi 21yo Female |
| Military Assasin |
| Base > Kitchen |
| Open |
The crisp air hit her lungs with bitterness, but inside she felt her energy boil over at such a perfect morning. Letting out a focused puff, she jogged in place for a second as she picked up a well paced jog. Head up, shoulders back, elbows tucked but not restricting, hands flat and pointed, body aligned, knees properly bent to keep momentum, and the dusted tennis shoes keeping her on the balls of her feet to avoid being flat footed. In. Out. In. Out. Keeping the steady breath was most important, as if she breathed wrong, her sides would start to build a lack of oxygen and cause distress.

The 3rd lap was her final round around the base, eyes starting to wander at all the action taking over the campus. Her thoughts trailed to her next actions: shower, uniform, and schedule. If she recalled she had in town supervision today with an hour of forest time, yet she couldn’t remember with who.

The female walked to cool down a bit, breathing heavy and sweat dripping from her as she finally left her thoughts and entered reality once again. She took her arm and rubbed her forehead, then both hands rubbed her face softly, wiping away the dirt and sweat from her face. It all didn't leave, but it worked for the time. Taking long strides, she headed towards the kitchen, intending to get a drink and a quick snack, probably a granola bar or some cashews or really whatever was open.
Status Updated: 09/07/23 @08:15
Our baby is here now, so I am super busy and occupied
by his shenanigans <3 Wouldn’t trade any of it.
Unfortunately, that does mean I am at a standstill on
commissions and other Oekaki art until further notice.

Art & Commissions
PM me if you would like to order a commission! Previews
are listed in my DeviantArt in the Commissions folder.

About Me!
Hello everyone, I am ShadowStarFang! Most refer to me as
Shadow, though I also go by Tess, Solar, and Fangy.
My pronouns are she/her and I am currently
happily married to my high school sweetheart <3 08/16/2020
The horse to the right is my old Polish Arab mare, Rodeo.
I drew my Avatar Please Don't Steal!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Sat May 25, 2019 7:11 pm

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼

Female|26|True Alpha|Location: Home|Tags: Callous, Zach

Casey seen that she had startled Callous as he cleared his throat again and took a deep breath. "It's okay." she spoke to Callous while he sat up. She noticed he looked uncomfortable and she was curious to why he looked that way. The door opening distracted her from her thoughts when she looked to see Zach shirtless as he stood there with a weary expression. She turned her attention to Callous as he replied to Zach then back to the Zeta. "You are fine Zach." Casey said as she turned her attention to Callous once more. "You are more than welcome to join us." she added as she gazed back towards Zach. She began to feel a little awkward from the tension that she felt in the room so she would try to attempt to lighten things up. But how?
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bewildered » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:01 pm

Cαʅყρʂσ
Male ⥉ Captain ⥉ Post Office ⥉ Tags. Tobius ⥉
He places the letter into the slip, it is neatly folded in a bright pink envelope courtesy to Calypso. Although not the brightest to send sensitive information, it was the best he could do now that he was undercover here. After all, his father says the best way to catch a prey is to manipulate the element of surprise. Scribbled on the front is his father’s address and his signature, inside contained the news of his arrival and the success of becoming the next captain handpicked by governors. His parents would be proud. Smiling gleefully to himself, Cal heaves his backpack, his only baggage, over his shoulder and exit the post office. Now he is the captain of a Special Forces team with different, skilled soldiers. His new teammates.

Just as he exits, Cal takes a deep inhale before sighing, rolling his shoulder as he scans the strangers passing by. At least until he spots a weirdly familiar face. He pause, standing on the steps and staring blatantly at him before the face popped into his head. The files of the team laying inside his bag feels heavier as Cal recognises the face. It would be rude to not skim through his teammates’ files before meeting them, after all. Cal smile to himself and hop down the steps, heading straight to Tobius.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:29 pm

| Callous Thanatos |
| 5’9” Bi 29yo Male |
| Wolf Pack Warrior |
| Living Room | Human |
| Casey Hawkins |
| Zach "Finn" Finlay |
-Finn's Reply-

"No. No, you are fine." The brute ran his fingers through his hair, feet on the ground now. He was leaning forward, elbows on his knees, the left arm loosely laid over his knee and the other hand that ran through his hair and stayed there. Even with all the time he's been here, he felt a bit out of place at the oddest of times. Inside he knew he was accepted, but he still questioned it occasionally. His eyes were locked to the ground for a bit, then snapping over towards the other male and sat up, smiling towards him then the alpha.

-Casey's Reply-

He could feel both trying to lighten the mood, bring out some fun, but he just wasn't feeling up to it. Instead, it felt like he just wanted to hide away again. Both of these people were his superiors, so it didn't bring up his mood and how he felt about being here. Being unable to pinpoint, the brute couldn't understand why all his original problems were coming up again? It couldn't be because of her death, could it? The Theta helped him feel at home when he first arrived, being the first werewolf he opened up to in so long, but now? Now he was all alone again in this world. It always happened, and he broke his arms length rule. I suppose that is what happens when you let someone get too close. He snapped from his thoughts seconds after, looking up to Casey and then Finn.

- - -

| Tobius Eaght |
| 6’2” Hetero 30yo Male|
| Military Sergeant |
| Stand In Captain |
| Base > Post Office |
| Capt. Calypso |
He tucked the hat under his left arm, coffee cup in left hand as the envelope laid upon the desk. Once the warm liquid was gone, he grunted and set the cup down, taking up the dark yellow encasement. Turning on his heels, the clicking of his shoes lightly echoing in the building. Taking the steps and getting to the door, the sergeant paused and placed his hat firmly covering the short red ends. As soon as he finished, Tobius left the building and started to walk towards city hall, the post office being just across. To trust someone else to deliver a message was not what he wanted, but the post office was the next best thing. Those who worked there he knew weren't werewolves, well, at least last he checked.

His well polished shoes reached the bottom step, eyes casting up to see where he would be continuing to go. Up a few steps, his eyes registered a younger man, looking proud and confident, like a light just turned on. He paced up the half set of stairs to the mid level that divided the stairs into the upper stairs and lower stairs, stopping as he realized the one he just saw stood in front of him.

"Can I help you, sir?" The voice seemed to growl the words out, in a mix of tiredness and authority. He did not recognize the person in front of him, and he had is guard up. This couldn't be a werewolf in front of him, could it? The frown deepened, the aged man waiting for a decent response from the boyish looking man.

- - -

| Matilla Creeds |
| 5’6” Bi 21yo Female |
| Military Assassin |
| Base > Kitchen |
| Open |
The female walked to cool down a bit, breathing heavy and sweat dripping from her as she finally left her thoughts and entered reality once again. She took her arm and rubbed her forehead, then both hands rubbed her face softly, wiping away the dirt and sweat from her face. It all didn't leave, but it worked for the time. Taking long strides, she headed towards the kitchen, intending to get a drink and a quick snack, probably a granola bar or some cashews or really whatever was open.

She entered the kitchen, running her hand through her sweaty hair as she pushed the stray strands out of her face and casted her eyes around the quarters. Her eyes caught the flickering stove, the kettle upon it, and little soul reading a book in wait. Deciding to ignore the other fellow comrade, she carried out her self given orders as she walked past the man caught up in his book. Her ears picked up the words he shared, only glancing to him once before continuing to pick out some snack foods that provided good recovery. Her hands landed on some some wrapped softness, taking it out to look at it. Sweet buns. She accepted the treat and closed the cupboards heading to grab a cup.

Once the cup was attained, she traveled back to the sink, filing it up with most likely lukewarm water. Upon filling it, she drank from the cup for a few gulps before her head registered why she always drank the bottled water provided. Taking the cup down from the lips, she licked her lips and shook her head slightly with her eyes shut, attempting to block the lingering taste. Her hand moved, dumping the water down the sink and placing the cup with it, walking to the fridge to get some of the drinkable water.
Status Updated: 09/07/23 @08:15
Our baby is here now, so I am super busy and occupied
by his shenanigans <3 Wouldn’t trade any of it.
Unfortunately, that does mean I am at a standstill on
commissions and other Oekaki art until further notice.

Art & Commissions
PM me if you would like to order a commission! Previews
are listed in my DeviantArt in the Commissions folder.

About Me!
Hello everyone, I am ShadowStarFang! Most refer to me as
Shadow, though I also go by Tess, Solar, and Fangy.
My pronouns are she/her and I am currently
happily married to my high school sweetheart <3 08/16/2020
The horse to the right is my old Polish Arab mare, Rodeo.
I drew my Avatar Please Don't Steal!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me