The wolves among us Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The wolves among us Open

Postby ShadowStarFang » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:19 pm

| Callous Thanatos |
| 5’9” Bi 29yo Male |
| Wolf Pack Warrior |
| Outside | Wolf Form |
| Open |
Thankfully he escaped, no problem. Walking outside, he lifted his head up to smell the forest. He loved it's scent. Walking off, he watched the ground and noticed he picked up his pace a bit. Might a well use this time to think. So he walked, the jogged, and then a full sprint. He shifted, a golden wolf entering the clearing as it continued to bound. He followed a rough path, thoughts racing as his legs carried him over the ground. The rusted looking paw pads kept going, and he reached the edge of the pack territory, the side away from the town. He watched, the breeze sweet to his nose. A long sigh escaped him, and he looked around. Standing, and longing for the life he once had with them.

A shot rang out, making the brute jump and tremble slightly, his breathing hitching in his throat. For a solid minute, he didn't breath, only coughing out to regain his breath once his body couldn't handle the lack of oxygen stressing his lungs. He looked around, seeing really no place where it could have come from, and the sound was faint. Could it be from the mysterious base? No way honestly, it was so far, right? Or was it just from where he was sitting, the sound wasn't stopped? The brute stood on edge, just focusing on his breathing and surroundings, his reddish nose twitching softly at all the smells.

- - -

| Tobius Eaght |
| 6’2” Hetero 30yo Male|
| Military Sergeant |
| Stand In Captain |
| Base > Post Office |
| Capt. Calypso |
At the mans reaction, the sergeant was taken back before clicking what he was meaning. Captain of the military base? He hadn't received anything from them since a few weeks ago. Did the mail get taken? He made eye contact as the Captain spoke again, mentioning a welcoming committee. Instantly, the sergeant realized his mistake and clicked his heels together and stood up straighter and tucked the files under his left arm as it pinned his side. The right arm pulled up, his thumb putting his hand just under his cap. "Sir, I apologize for my behavior. We have had no information regarding your arrival. Forgive me, Captain." He spoke with confidence, looking straight ahead until either the new Captain told him to stand at ease, dismissed him, or saluted him back and lowered the salute. The ranking officer had the control, and this new one had the rank.

-Calypso's Reply-

At the instructions, Tobius relaxed himself and sighed softly, looking at his undelivered package to the government. He'd have to shred and burn it. Though an easy task, he didn't trust others to do it. Turning on his heels and following down the stairs, he trailed the Captain at his orders.

"I believe I don't know who you are, Sir. Perhaps some proper introductions and paperwork exchanges? I'd like to know why and fill in for why we have not been notified about a new Captain being transferred." He bluntly put the words, straightforward and cautious, yet wanting to be respectful. "You know, Protocol, Captain Sir."

- - -

| Matilla Creeds |
| 5’6” Bi 21yo Female |
| Military Assassin |
| Base > Kitchen |
| Miles "Flynn" |
Just as she was about to exit, the words rang and she looked back at the silent soldier who had moved from her perch. She didn't want to disturb him earlier, so her ignoring him also caused her to temporarily forget he was in there. She sighed and smiled. "Hey, Miles." She greeted the fellow solider, her smile tired and weary. Raising her arm, she wiped her forehead as she re-entered the large room, eating her sweet bun. Washing up would have to be postponed. How bothersome. Then again, she had nothing else planned. This day was her day off. Someone else was working today, laying a trap she heard. Though she wasn't involved, limiting factors of traps were common to get around. "What are you up to?" Though she intended clear words, they were muffled by the sweet bun she had took a bite of and had yet to swallow.

At his question after his responses, she looked to it and shrugged. "I'd bet it was sugar, but carbs and sugar help after a workout if it's only a little." She smiled, happy with her decision no matter what the actual answer was. This one was made in a factory, but making one at home would probably be healthier and so much more tasty. But she wasn't picky. Besides, luxuries like this were rare, so she took them when she could. Shifting her weight, she could feel her legs starting to recognize their tiredness, and how sweaty she was.

- - -

| Delilah "Del" |
| 18yo Hetero 5'8" Female |
| Future Pack Theta |
| Road | Human Form |
| Sebastian |
With seeing a truck pass by, only to turn around and head back to them made her heart skip a beat. Oh no, not more. She... Wait what? She watched the male charge the one welding a knife. After a few struggles, the pair fell down the hill side next to the highway. A slight gasp escaped the girl as she tried to move to get up, but decided to stay down, and in human form. It hurt too much to shift into her wolf form at the moment. She looked at her leg and winced, sighing loudly to herself as her heart raced. Looking around, she remembered her purse, and the strap on it. Though, it was in her car, which she was not even close to. Leaning back, she took a few deep breaths, forcing herself to calm down. The ringing sound of a gunshot made the female jump, heartbeat pumping itself like it might explode. She couldn't stay here...

The view of the man who helped her let out a long relief sigh, her breathing going heavy as it stopped hitching in her throat and the dizziness still on the lesser end. At his words, she finally looked down to her wound, gritting her teeth. "No major veins were hit, but I need-" She gritted her teeth and growled out loud in pain, her body picking it up now. With shaking hands, she jumped to what she wanted. "My car, front seat, Purse strap. Get it, please." Her breathing was shaking as she trembled, a mix of shock and denial setting into her. Thoughts raced through her head. Elevate. She had to elevate it. Laying back again, she set up her left leg in a slight, upside down V shape, using her hands to pick up and set her injured leg on the other. Calm. Stay calm. She echoed the words into her head, focusing on her breathing and watching the sky.
Status Updated: 09/07/23 @08:15
Our baby is here now, so I am super busy and occupied
by his shenanigans <3 Wouldn’t trade any of it.
Unfortunately, that does mean I am at a standstill on
commissions and other Oekaki art until further notice.

Art & Commissions
PM me if you would like to order a commission! Previews
are listed in my DeviantArt in the Commissions folder.

About Me!
Hello everyone, I am ShadowStarFang! Most refer to me as
Shadow, though I also go by Tess, Solar, and Fangy.
My pronouns are she/her and I am currently
happily married to my high school sweetheart <3 08/16/2020
The horse to the right is my old Polish Arab mare, Rodeo.
I drew my Avatar Please Don't Steal!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:49 am

ACH "FINN" FINLAY
───┫male ;; twenty-six ;; bisexual ;; rank;; zeta ;; location;; living room ;; tags;; casey/genesis ;; mentions;; callous ;; form ;; human ;; scent ;; honey┣───

x x x xzach weakly shook his head. unfortunately not. moving away from the front door to allow callous through. his eyes darted to genesis, and what will you do if he returns when you have left? he crossed his arms across his bare chest, the morning chill crawling up his spine sending goosebumps to his shoulders.

////

𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑺 "𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵" 𝑭𝑳𝒀𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑵 𝑭𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹
───┫male ;; twenty-three ;; heterosexual ;; occupation;; soldier ;; location;; kitchen ;; tags;; matilla ;; mentions;; none ┣───

x x x xmiles limply closed the book shut, taking small spoonfuls of porridge from the red container. he swirled in a few fresh berries, creating a marble design of pink and a pale brown. you're not wrong, i guess. miles gripped the book under his arm and walked over to her close to the exit of the kitchen. you should probably rest, i can see you shaking. it can show weakness if you're not careful. he opened the book, flipping a page to the senses of a wolf. you need this more than me. he abruptly shut the book and handed it to her. it's got a few life lessons, have fun reading.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:30 pm

Genesis
| Zeta | Female | Living Room |
| Tags: Casey, Zach | Form: Human | Scent: Firewood and vanilla |
She glanced at the other Zeta, giving him a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "I'd hope you'd knock some sense into him until I get back and do it myself." she suggested, her smile dropping slightly as she tried to keep her temper and worry in check. Sebastian may have been her older brother but his immaturity and brashness had a tendency to get on her nerves, especially with all that they'd been through.

Sebastian
| Upsilon | Male | On the side of the road |
| Tags: Delilah | Form: human | Scent: Pine and cinnamon |
He nodded and stood, gritting his teeth as he put weight on his shoulder to stand, crossing to her car and folding to grab her purse, straightening and hurrying to her. He thought about helping her by wrapping the strap himself but talked himself out of it, glancing down the road. He glanced at her again and warred with himself for a minute before speaking. "Can you do that in a car?" he asked hurriedly. "It's not safe here and neither of us has time to shift and heal." he blurted, too worried about being seen by humans or more soldiers to ease her into the fact that she was a shifter, or even verify that his sense of smell wasn't just playing tricks on him. "I've got somewhere hidden we can go to at least be out of sight," he added, continuing to glance down the road in worry, his whole body tense and his injuries starting to feel like they were on fire.

IT IS MADNESS for a sheep
╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
(You can call me Silver.)
I'm a female and I'm a fan
of wolves, horses,
MARVEL, and the show Supernatural.

╚══════════════╝
──── to talk peace WITH A WOLF
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:51 pm

| Callous Thanatos |
| 5’9” Bi 29yo Male |
| Wolf Pack Warrior |
| Outside | Wolf Form |
| Open |
Thankfully he escaped, no problem. Walking outside, he lifted his head up to smell the forest. He loved it's scent. Walking off, he watched the ground and noticed he picked up his pace a bit. Might a well use this time to think. So he walked, the jogged, and then a full sprint. He shifted, a golden wolf entering the clearing as it continued to bound. He followed a rough path, thoughts racing as his legs carried him over the ground. The rusted looking paw pads kept going, and he reached the edge of the pack territory, the side away from the town. He watched, the breeze sweet to his nose. A long sigh escaped him, and he looked around. Standing, and longing for the life he once had with them.

A shot rang out, making the brute jump and tremble slightly, his breathing hitching in his throat. For a solid minute, he didn't breath, only coughing out to regain his breath once his body couldn't handle the lack of oxygen stressing his lungs. He looked around, seeing really no place where it could have come from, and the sound was faint. Could it be from the mysterious base? No way honestly, it was so far, right? Or was it just from where he was sitting, the sound wasn't stopped? The brute stood on edge, just focusing on his breathing and surroundings, his reddish nose twitching softly at all the smells.

- - -

| Tobius Eaght |
| 6’2” Hetero 30yo Male|
| Military Sergeant |
| Stand In Captain |
| Base > Post Office |
| Capt. Calypso |
At the mans reaction, the sergeant was taken back before clicking what he was meaning. Captain of the military base? He hadn't received anything from them since a few weeks ago. Did the mail get taken? He made eye contact as the Captain spoke again, mentioning a welcoming committee. Instantly, the sergeant realized his mistake and clicked his heels together and stood up straighter and tucked the files under his left arm as it pinned his side. The right arm pulled up, his thumb putting his hand just under his cap. "Sir, I apologize for my behavior. We have had no information regarding your arrival. Forgive me, Captain." He spoke with confidence, looking straight ahead until either the new Captain told him to stand at ease, dismissed him, or saluted him back and lowered the salute. The ranking officer had the control, and this new one had the rank.

-Calypso's Reply-

At the instructions, Tobius relaxed himself and sighed softly, looking at his undelivered package to the government. He'd have to shred and burn it. Though an easy task, he didn't trust others to do it. Turning on his heels and following down the stairs, he trailed the Captain at his orders.

"I believe I don't know who you are, Sir. Perhaps some proper introductions and paperwork exchanges? I'd like to know why and fill in for why we have not been notified about a new Captain being transferred." He bluntly put the words, straightforward and cautious, yet wanting to be respectful. "You know, Protocol, Captain Sir."

- - -

| Matilla Creeds |
| 5’6” Bi 21yo Female |
| Military Assassin |
| Base > Kitchen |
| Miles "Flynn" |
At his question after his responses, she looked to it and shrugged. "I'd bet it was sugar, but carbs and sugar help after a workout if it's only a little." She smiled, happy with her decision no matter what the actual answer was. This one was made in a factory, but making one at home would probably be healthier and so much more tasty. But she wasn't picky. Besides, luxuries like this were rare, so she took them when she could. Shifting her weight, she could feel her legs starting to recognize their tiredness, and how sweaty she was.

-Miles' Reply-

A long sigh escaped the female as she sluggishly took the book, thanking him. "Kind of why I started to run, to avoid this." She smiled and laughed awkwardly as he left, mostly talking to herself. She was still in training, weak honestly if you asked her. Below average here. Among her peers in the bootcamp, she was seen as above average, if not well above average. But here? She was below the average mark. She always felt under them. In it's own right, that was accurate. The female was a lower rank, still in training technically, though given an equal rank. Then again, Flynn had full intentions of helping. At least she understood this part, so she never questioned it too much. Her eyes casted up to him, nodding a bit. "Well, I better get cleaned up and ready for the day. Wouldn't look good to go out unprofessionally dressed for work." She referenced her running outfit, only being shorts and a tank top. Though training was in a tank top and pants, she didn't want to leave any unworthy impressions.

- - -

| Delilah "Del" |
| 5'8" Hetero 18yo Female |
| Future Pack Theta |
| Road | Human Form |
| Sebastian |
She looked at her wound, focusing on her breathing as he left, appreciating what he was doing for her. Why was he helping? He couldn't be could he? Her eyes wandered to the other person, watching him. In the car? What? It snapped in her mind what he was speaking of and she nodded. "Yeah, yeah. That's not the problem though." Glancing to his shoulder, she huffed slightly, looking around as well. "Your... Your shoulder. We need to fix that before we can go..." She nodded, closing her eyes for a second to focus, though it helped little to none even. If anything, she could feel her leg pain more. The blood loss was minimal so far, not enough for too much worrying. If anything, she'd be dehydrated and need lots of rest. If he couldn't help her up or carry anything, it'd be a large problem and really slow the pair down.

All the words he said, none of it phased her. She couldn't care right now honestly. She had to hide, and this man just killed one of the military people she assumed. Back up would swarm this place like nobody's business. Opening her eyes and ready for action, she sat up slowly as she moved her leg to lay level with the ground once more, keeping it straight as possible. The more it moved, the more potential to loose blood. Sitting up, she motioned for him to come over, explaining how she planned to put his shoulder in place. At least, if he approved of her doing so that was the plan.

Art & Commissions

About Me!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:03 pm

silverstream~~~ wrote:Genesis
She glanced at the other Zeta, giving him a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "I'd hope you'd knock some sense into him until I get back and do it myself." she suggested, her smile dropping slightly as she tried to keep her temper and worry in check. Sebastian may have been her older brother but his immaturity and brashness had a tendency to get on her nerves, especially with all that they'd been through.

Sebastian
He nodded, prepared to push through the pain when she offered to set his shoulder back into place. He hesitated, knowing he could deal with the pain of an injured shoulder after they were out of the open but relented, practically hearing the lecture his sister would be giving him if he did. He nodded, relenting and positioned himself next to her so she wouldn't have to strain. He interrupted her explaining, shaking his head. "It's not the first time I've gotten my shoulder popped out of place, just do it. Don't count down or nothin', just shove it back." he told her, clenching his jaw as he prepared for the unavoidable pain. "We don't have time to be gentle here."

╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
of wolves, horses,

╚══════════════╝
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:23 pm

| Callous Thanatos |
| 5’9” Bi 29yo Male |
| Wolf Pack Warrior |
| Outside | Wolf Form |
| Open |

- - -

| Tobius Eaght |
| 6’2” Hetero 30yo Male|
| Military Sergeant |
| Stand In Captain |
| Base > Post Office |
| Capt. Calypso |

-Calypso's Reply-

- - -

| Matilla Creeds |
| 5’6” Bi 21yo Female |
| Military Assassin |
| Base > Kitchen |
| Miles "Flynn" |

-Miles' Reply-

A long sigh escaped the female as she sluggishly took the book, thanking him. "Kind of why I started to run, to avoid this." She smiled and laughed awkwardly as he left, mostly talking to herself. She was still in training, weak honestly if you asked her. Below average here. Among her peers in the bootcamp, she was seen as above average, if not well above average. But here? She was below the average mark. She always felt under them. In it's own right, that was accurate. The female was a lower rank, still in training technically, though given an equal rank. Then again, Flynn had full intentions of helping. At least she understood this part, so she never questioned it too much. Her eyes casted up to him, nodding a bit. "Well, I better get cleaned up and ready for the day. Wouldn't look good to go out unprofessionally dressed for work." She referenced her running outfit, only being shorts and a tank top. Though training was in a tank top and pants, she didn't want to leave any unworthy impressions.

- - -

| Delilah "Del" |
| Future Pack Theta |
| Road | Human Form |
| Sebastian |
At him setting up, she still continued, but he cut off her constantly wavering voice and nodded. "Noted."There as a soft smile to him as she set up. She could feel him tense under the contact and expecting pain to follow. As he told her her the final statement, she relocated his shoulder into socket as the word gentle escaped from him. With him talking, he couldn't have his jaw clenched and his body would be less tense. This made putting into socket easier for her, but also for him. Relaxing was the idea.

"You did good." The female complimented him, ignoring her own pain for a second, before speaking again. "Normally I'd tell you to rest that shoulder, but I'd rather get out of here." She huffed out the words, a weak smile on her face as she looking up to him. Knowing she may have to walk to his truck, she put her uninjured leg slightly under her and kept her other leg as still as possible, putting her arms under her as well to prop herself up slightly. From there, she attempted to stand to her feet.

Art & Commissions

About Me!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:41 pm

silverstream~~~ wrote:Genesis

Sebastian
He couldn't help the groan that escaped him as she popped his shoulder into its socket, grinding his teeth as he held back a string of curses, his eyes squeezed shut momentarily. He let out a shaky laugh at her comment. "All I did was sit here, darling, you're the one who put it back in its spot." he pointed out, standing and rolling his shoulder tentatively. It definitely still hurt, but at least he could move it now. "Wrap your arms around my neck," he commanded, squatting down to help once he noticed her struggling to stand. He slid his one arm under her knees and the other around her back as he stood, worried his arm would give out for a second. He breathed deeply, silently mouthing a curse before he regained his charming demeanor and turned to glance at her. "You okay? I'm probably gonna need you to open the passenger door when we get there, so don't pass out on me. I'm talented but not talented enough to hold you and open a door." he joked, taking a step to the edge of the road and glancing both ways while he waited for verification from her that she was alright.

╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
of wolves, horses,

╚══════════════╝
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowStarFang » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:42 pm

| Callous Thanatos |
| 5’9” Bi 29yo Male |
| Wolf Pack Warrior |
| Outside | Wolf Form |
| Open |

- - -

| Tobius Eaght |
| 6’2” Hetero 30yo Male|
| Military Sergeant |
| Stand In Captain |
| Base > Post Office |
| Capt. Calypso |

-Calypso's Reply-

- - -

| Matilla Creeds |
| 5’6” Bi 21yo Female |
| Military Assassin |
| Base > Kitchen |
| Miles "Flynn" |

-Miles' Reply-

- - -

| Delilah "Del" |
| Future Pack Theta |
| Road | Human Form |
| Sebastian |
At her attempts to stand, she smiled lightly at his words, appreciating the compliment. Though it quickly went away as she lowered herself to the ground again, not making it far in her attempt. At his squatting, her eyes traveled from her wounded leg and the ground to his own eyes to make eye contact as he spoke. She only nodded, doing as she was instructed and locked her leg straight, her good leg propped under up slightly ready to help herself stand. Then arms lifted her from the ground and her eyes darted to him once again.

"Your arm! It should be rested, not worked like this." She gritted her teeth, holding to the strap and her free hand holding her other arm pretty tight still as he stood. Though it hurt, she forgot the pain for a second in her worry, but it didn't stop it from coming back to haunt her. "Okay, I can do that, yeah?" She had to refocus on her breathing again, forcing herself to be calm and collected. She smiled to him, pretty in pain, but bearing it. She held onto him until then.

At reaching the door for what felt like forever, she took her open hand closer to it and opened it for him.

Art & Commissions

About Me!
ShadowStarFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bewildered » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Cαʅყρʂσ
Male ⥉ Captain ⥉ Post Office ⥉ Tags. Tobius ⥉
He sighed, closing his eyes and letting the simple breeze hit him. The man was not a fan of paperwork and doesn’t enjoy having to sit for a long while flipping through sheets. But protocol is protocol. “Of course but you don’t assume the sidewalk is a good place is it?” Calypso glanced over his shoulder to glance at Tobius, hands crossed behind his back in a loose yet comfortable position. He does a simple shrug, “Of course, partner, I understand your concern on protocol so I assume we’re not heading back home,” A casual gesture to ‘base’ in public. “So how does a coffee shop sound? The park? I do hope to see this wondrous creature that has the government shaking.”

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:43 am

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼

Female|26|True Alpha|Location: Home|Tags: Zach, Genesis

"I'll allow you to go Genesis but someone needs to go with you." The alpha said as she watched the Zeta frown. "I don't mind going with you if you'll have me." she added as she turned to listen to Zach's comment on the situation. She listened to the two of them talk and was alright with it all. Sebastian does deserve it in a way. "If I go with you Genesis then Zach can give one of us a call to let us know that he's returned if we are still out looking for him." Casey spoke up as she began to stand up. "Zach, I will need you to keep watch over everyone in my absence." she added as she turned her attention to Genesis to see what her thoughts were. Casey really needed to promote
a beta for the pack.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me